The Last Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to be...ah...sore...tomorrow...pup..."

Oh, and he knew it too, tongue hanging out, panting and whining, crying out now that her paw was free of his mouth. Soren whimpered and begged, though he was begging for more rather than mercy, needing her more and more, twisting and wriggling, a low, needy grunt rising from his lips with every thrust of hers. It didn't seem plausible that such needy sounds could pass his lips and yet they were there, betraying the depth of his need for her, tail flipping up, stiff and tight, only wanting to raise for her pleasure.

Once would not be enough for his sexy dragon mistress, he was sure, even as she panted above, trembling, on the edge of climax. He could tell in how she pressed in closer, the muscles in her thighs tensing, motions becoming a little shorter and sharper as if she could not bear to move further, to deny herself even that sweet spot. His backside ached fiercely but there was nothing else for him to do but to take every last stroke she had for him in the moment, cock drooling hapless, streaming useless seed that would never be enough for a true orgasm.

Her climax roared through her while his faded, trickling and dripping. Drip, drip, drip... There was no need for it, Soren knew. His climax was nothing to her, only when it was withheld to him, and he had made that agreement with her the very first time he'd accepted her collar and taken the chastity device onto his weak, pathetic cock. Soren's head spun, fading out as he rolled it down, struggling to hold up even the weight of his own skull, yet it was there for him, panting and grunting, her paws sweeping up his back, holding him in place.

"Mmmph... Good, pup..."

And he knew he was, if only for her. He would always be there to give her the pleasure that she craved, everything that she ever wanted -- even after she withdrew the thick dildo from his gaping tail hole, left slick and shiny with lube. He wouldn't sit properly for a few days in memory of it, even after she helped him bathe, softening and easing him down from the restrained high of the long, drawn-out session. It was what they both needed, sitting in the large bathtub together, heat and bath salts easing away the tensions of the day and bringing them to a softer, warmer state of relaxation.

Of course, she'd used the gentle bath salts. They weren't meant to bring a burn to his welts, after all... There was still care to be had, curling up in bed together, the sheets tucked up, though the warmth of their love should have still been more than enough to warm them all the way through. Amethyst smiled, her wild dog's head tucked up under her chin, holding him close and warm as he could not help, even in slumber, but to cuddle into her breasts, holding her tightly in turn.

There was a difference between being satisfied and sated, however, the need of his balls still there, aching, the chastity device not even removed for washing that day. The bath had helped cleanse him fully once his cock had retreated back into his sheath, groaning softly, begging for release. Yet it was not her desire, that night, to let him be free, not when he was doing the best job of being her good pup right as he was. If there was nothing wrong with what was between them...why ever would the two of them think to change that?

"I love you."

He murmured in sleep but she chose to think that he was professing his love to her too, something that was unspoken between them, especially when words were not to be had there. The dragoness' tail tucked around his ankle, drawing him close, murmuring softly, keeping him right where she wanted him to be, despite the fact that her pup wasn't going anywhere while he was sleeping.

But they were where they needed to be, the two of them. She exhaled, relaxing into the curve of his body against hers. It had been a good night. A very good night indeed.

The last train had always been the best train that the two of them had ever boarded.

Just the two of them.