Pegged & Knotted

Story Info
A wolf-dragon submits to her femdom charm...
2k words
11.3k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

The wolf-dragon groaned, his nose tipped down, quivering where Blott had her fingers running over his backside. Being half-wolf, Gorath moaned as her fingers tenderly caressed his hide through his coat of white fur, fluffier than most, though he could not be taken for purely a wolf when it came to his large wings that were often held proudly to either side of his body. Except when he was flying or stretching, he didn't really have any need to expand them, so their full size and the black tips to the less fluffy and more leathery ends was not often seen.

Blott enjoyed it all, however, giggling faintly, enjoying the show. Oh, she had him right where she wanted him, though it was all what they had agreed, friends looking for something a little kinkier. Her red-orange tail flicked back and forth playfully, her belly and chest a paler cream, though it was still tinged with the russet that gave her species of squirrel its name. What drew the most attention about her physique, however, was the big, blue, knotted dildo that had been secured into a harness around her hips and before her crotch.

The wolf-dragon shuddered, tail flicking back and forth lightly over his back, pointing towards his head where his larger, more wolfish ears slicked back. His horns were difficult to see, pushing back out of his thick mane of hair, strong and masculine, though they were a curiously sensitive point of his body. Gorath would forever be unique as a hybrid, though he didn't mind. Especially as he knelt on all fours on his bed, the simple room around him tasteful in shades of grey and blue. It was only a shame that he was forever leaving white clumps of shedding fur around it whenever he was moulting.

"Bet you never thought you would be lifting your tail to me, hm, cutie?"

Gorath groaned, wiggling his rump back at her, a little light-headed even then, not knowing truly what he was doing. Everything simply came instinctively to him in a moment like that, grunting softly, exposing his tail hole for her as his balls hung softly down, large for a dragon his size.

She groped them lightly, cradling them in her paws, though her fingers were slick with lube, showing him what was to come. The hardness of Gorath's cock was of no matter to her, not in the moment, for Blott was more than sure he was going to get his pleasure anyway. All that she had to hold in mind was that he had not taken a cock as large as the one that she had there for him, even if he had boldly ascertained to her that it "would be no problem at all."

Blott chuckled and shook her head where Gorath could not see her. The silly dragon didn't know what he was getting into! Though maybe that was why she had wanted to see what he wanted in the first place. She was always up for a bit of spice and fun in her life, after all!

But he wasn't so sure for himself how he would take that cock, the thick, blue length of it trembling behind him. Her fingers were slick and he was grateful for the penetration, the ease in which she teased him first, opening his tail hole to the temptation of further penetration. It was not something that he might have needed if the shaft was smaller and perhaps not with such a thick knot at the base, but more than a little lubrication was appreciated when it came to something like that.

"Mmm... Cat got your tongue, Gorath?" She teased, a flick of her red tail swishing it back and forth. "You're normally so talkative... Heh!"

Of course, his usually chatty demeanour did not suit the bedroom, not as he growled and rolled his hips back, all but demanding that she fuck him, take him. Fingers weren't enough, not even as they curled up against his prostate, teasing him, pleasing him, driving him into a need of frenzy that overcame any worry that he might have had for that dildo.

None of it mattered anyway as she slipped her fingers away, wiping them off on his fur, only to present the slightly rounded tip of the cock to his tail hole. The wolf-dragon growled, dipping his nose subtly, though it was not an act of submission, only desire for all that was to come.

He clenched his jaw, trying to relax, yet he didn't want to stop Blott from pressing into him. The tip of the cock caught in his pucker and the squirrel skilfully pushed in, though she didn't need to push him around as much as she had thought she'd need to. Ah, the big dragon had fallen right into her paws, putty in them, and she murmured her appreciation of that, revelling in the casual, easy dominance of it all.

"Mmmph... Gawd, you're tight!"

Even though she could not feel him in the sense that it was a fake cock pressing in and not a real one, she knew that the tension and resistance betrayed how big the toy was to him, despite his black cock, complete with a knot, throbbing with need. Tenaciously, the squirrel reached around his waist to grasp his length, pumping it slowly as Gorath gasped and whimpered.

"Ohhh, fuck!"

"Yeah, that's more like it! Knew it wouldn't be long before you were crowing and begging for it!"

It may have been a tease, but it was a proud kind of tease, one that knew there were limits to their play, lines that were not to be crossed. Yet Gor twisted a little under her, his tail pressing back, though he was not trying to push the red squirrel off him in the slightest. It was just hard to take, hips rocking, trying to alleviate the pressure if only for a moment, pleasure racing through him. She was slow enough that she did not hurt him, though the stronger thrusts that slowly picked up shocked him to his core, groan after groan slipping from his lips.

Oh, it was easy to submit to her, to let every stroke carry him away, feeling as he if was blubbering with every moan, simpering, whining, wanting her to fuck him more, even harder than she was. Slowly, inch after inch of that cock disappeared into his backside, his tail hole straining around it as he clenched and squeezed when he really should have relaxed. Some reactions of the body were so instinctive even then -- even for Gor.

Yet he wanted it, heaving and panting, his tongue lashing out to swipe wetly against the side of his muzzle, heating up from the inside out as he sweated lightly, the fluffiest, thickest parts of his fur coat dampening slightly with sweat. Fuck, he needed it, practically drooling for her, getting used to the size, though there was still the huge knot to take.

How much lube would that take?

"Mmm, I love how you whimper..."

He'd forgotten about the collar around his neck and the leash, but Gor was abruptly reminded of that as she thrust and grabbed at the leash, yanking it back, drawing a whimper from his lips. That was hot, so hot that she was practically creaming right there and then, Blott's arousal as high as his. The folds of her pussy slickened with her juices, though there was no part of the squirrel that wanted to slow her own kind of foreplay to take care of her needs. No, that would come after she'd seated that knot quite firmly inside the wolf-dragon's backside, his muzzle between her thighs.

And she could wait for that as the squirrel sweetly drew whimper after whimper from him, Gor's head spinning. It was too much, the knot pushing, straining, eagerly questing against his anal ring. Yet it was too big, he was sure of it, trepidation curling and twisting in the pit of his stomach. He wanted to pant heavily, to ask for more lube, yet the wolf-dragon did not even think he was going to get it. Or else he would have found some way to speak up, somehow, the scent of sex and light sweat filling the air of his bedroom, an intoxicating cocktail of scents that he grunted thickly at as he drew in breath.

Oh, how he would have done it all over and over again for those prickles and throbs of pleasure, the deep, gut-wrenching ache that made him feel as if his organs were being displaced. Of course, that was just his body overreacting, not something that was happening, trying to make sense of all the different sensations and stretches that came with taking a dick of that size.

Yet he wanted it, Blott squeaking keenly as she pressed on, working at his backside. The knot pushed and teased, slick with a fresh coat of lube that he had not even realised she'd dribbled all over it, messy and sticking to his fur. Nothing was stopping them from going as far as they wanted to, though he did not want to think of just how large that knot was in the moment.

The tug of the leash was his guide as his cock throbbed and dribbled, a little more of that knot grinding into his unprotected, vulnerable backside with every thrust. Blott leaned hungrily over him, losing herself in the moment, though there had never been anything there to hold her in reality anyway. All that mattered was carnal emotion, the closure of her paw around the leash, how she dragged the wolf-dragon back at her with every thrust.

Until, finally, with a cry and an almighty, lewd squelch of lubricant, even that knot slopped into him, his anal ring closing hastily after the widest part as if it had been strained past its physical capabilities. Of course, that was not so and no harm came to Gor beyond the explosion of his climax, roaring and bellowing, clawing at the bed, though such draconic noises could only soften to gargled moans and whimpers in but a few breaths.

Orgasm tore through him as she pounded him ruthlessly, taking him harder than ever, hips smacking his raised arse with every stroke. Still, that knot ground back and forth inside him, forcing him to spend his load all over the bed, a slick mess soaking into the sheets, though his aim was hardly accurate as cum splattered everywhere. On the bed, in his fur, even a shot reaching his chest -- there was no holding it back as he howled and whined, gasping and heaving for breath that simply would not cum. Truly, the wolf-dragon would not take another full breath and a full lungful of air until the squirrel was good and done with fucking his arse.

Yet she knew how he enjoyed it too, grinding in hard and fast, staying deep, the knot pulling playfully at his ring as if she was about to pop it out of him again. Blott's amusement at his form settled into quiet dominance, pulling his head back with the leash, forcing him to arch beautifully, a puppet tugged to dancing by the puppet master's strings.

"There now..." She breathed. "Isn't that better, Gor? And we're not done yet..."

He shivered, nose tipping down submissively, a glimmer of adoration in his eyes for her. Only she could fuck him like that, a friend or something more, the kind of relationship that they would work out as they went along. It didn't have to be anything more than they wanted it to be, even as his cock softened easily in the afterglow. Although his orgasm was short and sweet, it had ripped through him like a tidal wave, crashing down, swamping him, leaving him begging and gasping for more.

"Again..."

Gor trembled, licking his lips.

"I want you to fuck me again...please."

The squirrel grinned, tail flicking.

"It's as if you don't even have to ask!"

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Loving Yvonne A new neighbor changes a young man's life.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Cybernetic Breeder Pt. 01 A man fucks a monster-woman to breed an army...in NonHuman
Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 01 A bunny submits to a breeding gangbang of passion...in NonHuman
Between Donner and Blitzen A man gets a visit from anthro Blitzen and Donner reindeer.in NonHuman
Winter in the Wolf's Den An injured man is saved by two werewolves.in NonHuman
More Stories