The Last Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric drops his shorts, revealing thick, muscular thighs and an even thicker cock that Evelyn couldn't keep her eyes off of. Eric guided his member to Lisa's pussy and touched the tip to her slit. She twitched, then tried to move backwards slightly to get more of him. Eric slowly slid the head of his dick into her pussy. Lisa let out a muffled moan as she continued to suck and jerk Tom. The intense sexual noises continued as Eric slid inch after inch into her soaked pussy.

While watching Eric slowly enter Lisa, Jack unbuttons the crotch of Evelyn's white swimsuit. Evelyn is in such a trance she didn't even react, her breasts rising quicker as she pants harder. Jack runs a finger along her and feels her legs tighten. She shutters in his lap as he pushes his finger between her wet pussy lips and buries it deeply. After a few moments, he inserts another finger and she clenches his arm.

Evelyn turns back to Kim and Dean. Kim dropped the towel to the floor and put her legs under her. Then she leaned over Dean's massive cock and grabbed his shaft. She started sucking the tip of his penis into her brown lips. Dean grabbed her black braided hair as she went farther down.

Jack continues to watch Lisa getting spitroasted by Tom and Eric. Eric's constant, heavy thrusts force Lisa up and down Tom's shaft. Tom is clutching Lisa's dirty blonde hair as his face flushes bright red. He tilts his head back and grunts.

"Shit, Hon. I'm Coming!" Tom cries to his wife. Lisa buries herself into his crotch, taking his cock all the way to the base as he groans in ecstasy. Lisa's eyes go wide as Tom releases a torrent of cum that fills her throat, leaks out her mouth and spills out her nose. Tom's head falls backwards again as Lisa's lips leave his deflating penis, a strand of cum connecting them to the tip of his dick. Evelyn comes at the same time and shakes as Jack thrusts his fingers deep into her pussy. Lisa looks at Evelyn as she sucks in the strand of cum and purrs.

Evelyn slides her butt onto the couch and lifts the leg closest to Jack's chest. Then, she undoes his shorts and pulls out his dick. She meets his stare with piercing blue eyes and starts stroking him passionately while Jack continues to fondle her. Their tongues swap saliva between them as she grabs the back of Jack's head, holding a tuft of his black hair.

When Jack releases Evelyn's kiss for a moment, he looks back to the car seats. Tom stands up from the driver's seat and walks over to Kim and Dean's couch. He grabs the bottle of Tequila and takes a swig. Evelyn watches as Eric flips Lisa onto her back on both the driver and passenger seat. Then he lifts her legs to his shoulder and reinserts his throbbing dick into her pussy. Lisa's grips the passenger seat tightly as she shouts "Oh F-fuck! I'm coming!" Her hips shake but Eric continues to thrust deeply into her.

Jack watches as Tom sets down the bottle and looks to Kim beside him. Kim's yellow bikini covered butt is level with his face. Tom caresses her dark skin and Kim raises her head from Dean to look at him. She purrs, then brings her tongue and lips down Dean's shaft. Dean grunts in pleasure as she comes back up and sucks the tip of his penis. Tom continues to rub Kim's ass and starts stroking his cock. When he penis starts to grow again, he uses both hands to pull down Kim's bikini. Using his thumbs he opens up her dark pussy lips and runs his tongue along the pink inside. Kim lifts her head from Dean and uses her hand to work his shaft and moans in pleasure.

Hearing the two women's sexual noises arouses Evelyn even more. She could control her urges no more. Without releasing Jack's dick from her grasp, she moves from the couch to the floor. Resting on her legs, she sit between his legs. She continues to stroke him for a moment and stares at his cock. As Lisa and Kim let out moans together, Evelyn leans closer to Jack. When she touches her lips to his cock, Jack uses every ounce of his strength not to cum immediately. Evelyn takes him into her mouth and grabs his balls. Jack's mind swims as she bounces her head in his lap.

Chapter 6: A Taken Wife

Jack's head rolls to the right while Eve continues to suck the tip of his cock, work his shaft and grip his balls. He opens his eyes to see Lisa still being pounded by Eric. The muscular mans' face is hot and sweat covers his chest. He starts to make short moans and his thrusts become slower and harder. Finally, he plunges into Lisa a final time. Lisa voices her pleasure with him, grabbing his head while still holding the passenger seat. Eric's arms flex as he tightens his grip on her thighs. His dick pulsates between her legs as he fills her with cum.

At the sight, Jack can no longer hold it. He looks back to Evelyn. She continues to work his dick, face hidden in her hair as her head bobs and he feels the cum rising from his balls. He groans, feet curling and hands grabbing Evelyn's dirty blonde hair as semen pours into Eve's mouth. Gulp after gulp, she swallows every drop and squeezes his balls for more. When she finishes, Eve gasps as she arches back and slowly caresses his cock. Jack looks at Eve, she seems entranced. Barely recognizing that she had just sucked him dry in front of all these people.

Behind Eve's position on the floor, Kim continues to blow Dean on the couch. Tom pulls away her pussy with a final lick and looks towards Evelyn. Her back is to him and Jack watches as he stands up behind her. Kim lifts her head from Dean's crotch and crawls on top of Dean. She faces back to Dean and hovers above his lap. Grabbing her husband's knee, she slowly works his thick, dark cock into her pussy. Then she looks at Jack and bites her lip.

Evelyn sways as she feels the heat of Jack's cum sliding down her throat and the ecstasy of his climax. She feels a presence behind her and turns. Level with her face is a thick, throbbing penis. Jack watches as she looks up to see Tom's face. Without saying a word, Evelyn's mouth slackens and opens. Jack can't believe his eyes, this man wanted his wife. Wanted to shove his cock in her mouth. Would she say no? Was it time to leave?

Jack couldn't speak, his body still felt weak from the incredible climax she had given him. Moments pass, Eve's face gott closer to Tom's member. She could feel the heat radiating off his rod. Tom shifts slightly and his cock rubs along her cheek. She lets it slide all the way to her lips and pauses. Her mouth opens more and her tongue extends to touch Tom's tip. The head of his penis glides along her tongue as she moves delicately forward. Her mouth seals around Tom's tip and she swirls her tongue around it. Then, she gently leans further into his groin, taking inch after inch into her mouth. Slowly she takes him deeper with every motion until he grips her head and Jack can see Tom's dick making a bulge in his wife's throat.

Jack watched as Evelyn grabbed the base of Tom's cock, continuing to slowly suck him. Her other hand laid softly on his inner thigh. Tom's strong hand perched on her head, gently guiding her back and forth. Jack was so entranced he barely noticed the movement on his loveseat. He looked over to see Lisa crawling onto it as she stared intently at him. She sat next to him and turned her attention to Tom and Evelyn.

Jack felt a hand grip his member. Lisa started slowly rubbing his flaccid penis. At the touch, Jack could feel strength returning to his dick. He turns back to his wife to see she had taken the hand touching Tom's thigh and was now fingering her own pussy. She used her other hand to caress Tom's balls and grab the base of his dick. Tom oohed and ahhed for every stroke she gave him with her mouth.

Jack heard Eric stand from the passenger seat where he had sat to recover. His penis was already erect again and he moved in front of Kim. Jack could see Kim still bouncing on Dean's black rod as she looked up at Eric. Without a word, she grabbed his cock and started sucking him. Jack could see Dean using one hand to push her head forward into Eric while using his other to lift her ass up and down.

"That's so fucking hot isn't it Jack?" Lisa said, taking Jack's attention back to Eve and Tom. Jack slowly nodded while Lisa continued to stroke him. His cock was starting to rise back up with every stroke she made. "He's even better from behind." She said, looking towards her husband. Tom grabbed Eve's chin and pulled her off of him. She lazily opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Good girl. You deserve a treat." Then Tom pulled Evelyn's white one piece down, revealing her voluptuous breasts and erect nipples. Then he grabbed her shoulders and turned her towards the kitchen. He pushed her upper body down to the living room floor and held her hips in place. Lifting the open white flap of her swimsuit out of the way, he touched the tip of his penis to her soaked pussy lips. Evelyn shivered and she balled her fists on the floor as pleasure overtook her.

"Ready for your treat?" Tom asked, brushing the head of his cock along her pussy. Evelyn nodded slowly and said, "Uh-huh." Tom grabbed her ass with one hand and gripped his penis with the other. Tom carefully pushed the tip in. Evelyn's fists open as she murmured "oh fuck." Slowly Tom put the first few inches of his cock into her. Then, with a hard thrust he slammed the last few into her until her pussy lips smacked against his balls. Evelyn's moan was reverberated in Jack's ear as he watched another man fuck his wife.

Chapter 7 Seperated

Lisa lifted a leg over Jack as he continued to watch Tom fuck his wife Evelyn from behind. Lisa faced Jack and put both her hands on his shoulders. She slowly lowered herself onto Jack's now erect penis. Her shoulders sunk as she mumbled in pleasure. She started to ride him and he looked back at her. Lisa had Tom's cum running down from her nose and around her mouth. She licked her lips and tasted some of the semen as she looked into Jack's eyes.

Evelyn could feel each of Tom's thrusts and he pounded her pussy from behind. She felt his strong grip on her hips as they rocked back and forth. Evelyn was so close as Tom reached forward and grabbed her breast. He played with her nipple and pushed Eve over the edge. She felt the shutter of her body writhing in climax and shouted "Oh fuck, yes! I'm coming!" She shook in Tom's hands and felt her juices flow around Tom's throbbing cock. Jack looked down to see Evelyn's juices pour from her pussy onto the floor.

Tom pulled out his penis and waited a moment for Eve's orgasm to pass. Then he lifted her up from the floor. With a firm grip, he guided her to the small table beside Jack's loveset. Evelyn opened her eyes as she was being lifted onto the table. Before her was her husband of many years, being ridden by a woman they'd just met this afternoon. She watched as Jack cupped Lisa's breast and grabbed her ass. To spread Eve's legs on the table and pushed her back forward so that she was inches from Lisa's face.

Evelyn felt Tom's cock again enter her pussy. She moaned as he grabbed her hair and rode her while standing by the table. Lisa looked at Evelyn with her cum covered face. Tom leaned in next to Eve's ear as she grinded his crotch. He whispers into her ear sensually.

"Have you ever tasted another man's cum?" Eve shook her head as she moaned. Jack looked to see his wife sweating as Tom pulled her hair back and whispered again. "Then open your mouth."

Jack watched as Lisa used a finger to gather some of Tom's cum on her face. Then she cupped Evelyn's cheek and brought her finger to Eve's beautiful lips. Eve felt the touch and instinctively gripped the finger with her lips. She sucked Lisa's finger down to the knuckle and pulled the cum off it with her tongue. She swirled it around in her mouth and swallowed..

"Did you like the taste of my cum?" Tom said, Evelyn nodded quickly and Lisa turned back to Jack. Tom pulled Eve back a bit and continued to pound her from behind.

Jack looked over towards Kim. She was jerking off Eric while still riding Dean's massive cock. Dean squinted and grunted. She must have known he was close because she stood up and then knelt before her husband. She took Dean's cock into her hand and Eric's in the other.

"Shit I'm there babe!" Dean told her, he gritted his teeth and grunted loudly. A huge load of sperm shot out onto Kim's face. She continued to vigorously stroke him until every drop was out. Then, when Dean had finished Eric turned her head and brought her back onto his dick. Dean took a moment and then stood up, wiping the sweat from his brow and looking over at Tom.

"Have you ever tasted another girl's pussy?" Tom grabbed Evelyn's breast with one hand and played with her nipple. Evelyn's mouth was open and her eyes were closed as she shook her head.

Lisa lifted herself off of Jack and caressed his face. Tom pushed Evelyn downwards again on the table. Now Evelyn's face was hovering over Jack's wet cock. Lisa made a wide grip on Eve's head and said, "Then your husband has a sample for you." Lisa pushed Eve's mouth down onto Jack's dick. Eve started slurping his cock of her own will. All the while Tom grabbed her hips and thrusted into her.

Tom grunted several times on his last few thrusts. Finally, Jack looks over to see Tom push hard in Evelyn's pussy. Evelyn feels the spurt of hot cum that fills her pussy. She lifts her head level with Jack's and moans as another man climaxes inside her. "Oooh god. Ff-fuck!"

Jack feels a tug on his arm. He looks up to see Lisa, sensually shrugging off her bikini. She is holding Dean's hand while tugging Jack off the couch. As Jack stands, she grabs both his and Dean's cocks and starts guiding them away from the living room.

"I need you both, in the bedroom." She says, gently stroking them as they walk past Tom and Evelyn. Eve is clutching the table white knuckled as Tom continues to unload on her. Lisa tugs guides them through the kitchen, past the bathroom and into the bedroom.

She wordlessly guides Dean onto the bed and lays him on his back so his groin sits on the edge of the bed. Then she sensually crawls on top of him. While holding Jack's cock behind her, she takes long strokes on Dean's big black cock. After Dean hardens up again, she raises her hips above his crotch and inserts the first couple inches. Slowly she goes deeper, moaning softly. She releases Jack's cock and places both hands on Dean's chest.

"Holy fuck, you're big!" She said as she was finally able to take Dean down to the base. Jack looked down at Lisa's heart shaped ass. While it started to slowly bounce on Dean, Jack noticed the Emerald stud in the middle of her butt. Lisa turns her head towards Jack and slowly opens her eyes.

"I want you Jack, I want you to fuck my ass." Jack nods mechanically, reaching down towards the gem. He grips it and pulls the plug out carefully. Lisa groans as the plug is fully removed and her hole makes a schlurp. Lisa holds still with Dean's cock fully inside her as Jack guides his penis into her ass. As it slides inside, Lisa's eyes close again and she grips the back of Jack's head. She rocks back and forth, taking both cocks at once.

Chapter 8 Domination

In the kitchen, Tom pulls out of Evelyn, letting the cum drip from her swollen pussy. He turns her around and says, "You must really like my cum them." He holds her head with one hand and dives his fingers into her pussy with the other. He pulls out, fingers covered in his cum and lifts it up to Evelyn. She looks at him hazily and opens her mouth. He brings his fingers to her lips and she sucks the cum off of them. She swallows it all while continuing to stare into his eyes. She felt as if she was under some magic spell, completely in his control.

"Good girl," he said leaning in and passionately kissing her. He continued to finger her as he dropped her from the table. Then he turned to look at Eric and Kim.

Evelyn watched as Eric grabbed Kim's breast with one hand and lifted her leg with the other. He used his powerful thighs to pound her pussy and she squealed with pleasure as she came on him. Eric could hold back no longer and was about to come for the second time when he pulled and Kim grabbed his waist. She locked her arms around him and drove his cock into the back of her throat. Then Eric unleashed his load into her, gasping and moaning as she swallowed and sucked for more.

When he was done, Eric lifted Kimberly from the couch. Tom tilted his head towards the bedroom and Eric nodded. He guided Kim through the kitchen and Eve felt Tom's hand on her lower back as she was guided behind them.

As Evelyn neared the bathroom, Eric guided Kim towards the bed. Lisa was moaning uncontrollably and grabbed Kim. She pulled her onto the bed and Kim sat on Dean's face. Evelyn watched Dean cross his arms over Kims upper legs and push his jaw up into her groin. Kim took in a sharp breath and Lisa grabbed the back of her neck. Lisa pulled Kim in and started kissing her. Kim licked the cum off of Lisa's face while they continued to make out. Lisa rocked back and forth and pulled Kim's yellow bikini top off, revealing her perky breasts. Then she started to suck on Kim's nipples while Jack and Dean thrusted into both her holes.

Tom touches Eve's shoulder and leans in close again. He points to the emerald plug on the bed. She takes it and hands it to him. He holds it before her and Eric turns towards them.

"Do you know what this is?" Eve nods and her breath gets hotter. Tom looks at Eric and nods towards the bathroom.

"Let's have a shower with Eric." He says. Eve doesn't take her eyes off of her husband as he pounds Lisa's ass. He didn't even notice her behind him. She turns towards the bathroom and steps in behind Eric. Eric opens the door to a standing shower and helps her inside. Tom comes in behind them and turns the hot water on. Eric pulls Evelyn towards him and she places her hands on his strong arms. He kisses her and twists each other's tongues together. Meanwhile, Tom has washed the plug.

Evelyn feels a rush of ecstasy as she is squished between these two men in the hot, steamy water. Eric runs a hand up her waist and grabs her breast. Tom places the plug on the soap box and lifts Evelyn's leg. Eric uses his other hand to rub and finger her pussy. Evelyn feels her body jolt as a new sensation occurs. Tom slowly inserted a finger into her ass. Eve couldn't stop herself from grinding against the fingers in her holes. Then each man slipped in another finger. Evelyn bit her lip but couldn't keep from moaning in passion.

Tom turned Evelyn's head towards his and she wrapped an arm around his upper back. They kissed as he withdrew his fingers from her ass. Then, she feels something harder than his fingers touch her rear hole. His grip gets tighter around both men as the plug sinks deeper into her ass. As the emerald fits to her hole, Eric vigorously rubs Eve's pussy.

"Oh-oh fuck I'm coming again!" Both men hold her as her entire being vibrates.

Chapter 9 Final Climax

Kim swirled her tongue with Lisa's and their hands clenched together. Kim's husband, Dean, was gripping her tightly and eating her out while she sat on his face. Farther down Dean, Lisa was riding him cowgirl style as she took all of his massive cock. Jack was behind Lisa, standing and thrusting his dick deep into Lisa's ass.

"I want you both to- ah! I want cum! I want cum inside me! Come in me boys!" She screamed as Kim sucked her nipples. Jack could feel the semen rising from his balls again. He knew he was close. He pounded harder and felt Lisa's body shaking. He heard Dean grunting as the mound of people moaned in unison.

Jack could no longer hold out. His seed shot out like a rocket into Lisa's ass. He could hear Dean coming in her pussy. Lisa shook and clutched at the bedsheets. Kim rested her head on Lisa's shoulder as she orgasmed with them. They orgasmed in unison, moans reaching a fever pitch.