The Last Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim fell back into the pillows at the head of the bed. Jack slipped his cock out of Lisa's ass and gripped the wall for support. Lisa caught her breath and pulled herself slowly off of Dean's member. She laid down on the left side of the bed and Jack climbed up next to her. Dean moved beside Kim and they embraced. Lisa leaned in and started passionately kissing Evelyn's husband. Jack was in utter bliss, his mind expended. He kissed Lisa until weariness took him into slumber.

In the shower, Evelyn's pussy is being fingered by two different men at once. Eric holds her leg up and Tom passionately cups her breast and kisses her while Eric grasps the other breast. Tom pulls away for a moment and presses gently on the plug.

"Do you like this in your ass?" He asks, kissing her lightly. "Uh-huh," she replies in a stupor. Tom nods to her, water pouring down his chiseled face. She puts her hands down below his waist and is surprised to feel his throbbing cock has erected itself again. She reaches forward with her other hand and feels that Eric has regained his vigor. She feels a sensual tug as the plug is pulled from her ass. She gasps and Eric turns her to kiss him.

"I think I have one left in me for this beautiful girl. How 'bout you Eric?" Eve feels Eric's lips leave hers and she opens her eyes. Eric is smiling at her.

"I've got just enough cum left in me to fill her up, Tom." Eric says, staring into her blue eyes. Evelyn feels his hand run down the length of her waist and to her leg. She feels him lock his elbows behind her knees as both men lift and support her. She feels weightless and completely powerless as the two men lift her in the shower.

She feels Erick's member slap her pussy lips as he positions himself. Then behind her, she feels the soft but firm tip of Tom's cock on her ass. In unison, they slowly push their cocks deep inside her.

"Ooooh, fuck!" Evelyn exclaims. This was the first time she'd ever had anal. This was the first time she'd ever had both holes filled at the same time. The pressure of both cocks inside her felt so good she nearly climaxed as their groins reached hers.

Together, they lifted her up and down on their hard dicks. Evelyn was in bliss. She'd never felt this sensation before and it brought overwhelming pleasure.

She could hear her husband moaning outside. Probably coming inside Lisa's ass. She wondered what that felt like. To have a surge of cum in her ass. She looked down to see Eric straining. Not because of the position, but because he was trying not to come. A few more moments pass and Evelyn's ecstasy remains. Her tits bounce in Eric's face as she grinds both cocks at once. She speaks softly at first. Unable to keep her voice in pleasure.

"What's that baby?" Eric asks, grabbing a nipple with his lips and sucking. Evelyn's head tilts back and she moans loudly again.

"I-I want-I...I want your," she struggled to speak between the mens thrusts. Finally she found a rhythm and tried again to work through the pleasure.

"I want you to come. I-I want both of you to come. Come inside-Inside me please!" She shouted.

Together the men grunted and her eyes went wide. Her mouth dropped as she felt the powerful loads shoot up inside her holes. She vibrated in an intense orgasm and screamed in unbearable pleasure.

"Yes! Fill me up! Oh-Oh fuck yes! Yes!" Tom and Eric continued to drain their balls into her until they had nothing left. Then they lifted her off of the throbbing and pulsating cocks and onto her feet. Shakily, Evelyn tried to stand but found she still needed the men's support as she continued to orgasm from the feeling of the hot cum inside her.

Together they left the shower and without drying off moved to the bed. Evelyn saw her husband lying with one arm around Lisa. She climbed next to him and put his arm around her. Tom got into the bed and spooned her as his and Eric's cum drained out onto the bed. Eric got in and spooned Kim as she embraced Dean.

Evelyn kissed her husband on the cheek, exhaustion taking her. She felt another man's hand gripping her breast as she fell comfortably asleep next to her husband. The last thing she remembers of that night was of Tom's voice saying from the darkness:

"I fucking love Tequila."