All Comments on 'The Last Wallace'

by MajorRewrite

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an incredibly well written story - a Hallmark Christmas story with a touch of literotica. Great Characters. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one was a thrill to read. No soap box drama and angst, just pure love in the end.

Sets me pondering, who is going to succeed Ellie (and her half sister) as the next heirs to Wallace Town? Aw shucks. I just forgot, it's all just a fantasy of MajorRewrite.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 1 year ago

Very cute Christmas story. Not much hot action though.

Enjoyable read nevertheless.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see this story as a multi-faceted one. Yes, lesbianism is a part of it. There are also strong family values present as is the love of our fellow man and the concept of sharing with those whom are less fortunate. The timing of the release couldn't have been better as we quickly approach Thanksgiving. Great story (5/5 from hetero male)!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best, the sex was good but not dominating the story. It was well written.

10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was amazing

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year agoAuthor

One reader wondered who would be the next heirs to Walkville after Ellie. In my mind, she would have a child or two to continue the family line. There would never be an opportunity for Daria to have children that could inherit, because it would mean exposing Daria and Ellie’s incestuous relationship. If Ellie decided not to have children, I think she’d hire the best lawyers and try to change the terms of the Trust so she could eventually give Walkville to a nonprofit rather than letting it go to auction when she dies. Thanks to all of you for your interest!

SmirkingSimianSmirkingSimianover 1 year ago

I liked the story a lot. Linda weighed there was more, I'm wondering what will happen to Walkville and Ellie in the future.

markellymarkellyover 1 year ago

I actually enjoyed the hell out of reading this. Beautiful is a word that’s over used, until something like this comes along to justify that very word.

My thanks that the idea for this came to you, and you put the time in to write it.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

Fantastic and amazing too!!!

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Absolutely fabulous happy storey! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MrGates801MrGates801over 1 year ago

I 100 percent agree with a comment about it being Hallmark (my girlfriend only plays Hallmark during the holidays) but you gave it the Literotica touch it needed, especially in the incest taboo category. 5 stars and favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like to have a follow up story.

Thanks

peter944peter944over 1 year ago

Never thought I would read a Halmark story here but it works so well done!

Vstar67Vstar67over 1 year ago

You should make this a series. I’d like to hear a lot more about Ellies and Darias life and adventures. Loved this story, thank you for writing it.

Frisky60Frisky60over 1 year ago

This has got to be the very best incest/taboo story here on Literotica that I’ve ever read! I generally get a bit bored with lesbian stories, being a male and liking to read male/female interaction, but the writer kept it interesting and fun. I especially liked the setting of a whole town without cars. How much better would our country’s towns and cities be if they were all this way?

And then the ending where Ellie decides not to sell the property, to the delight of all. I found tears in my eyes! The story composition was excellent and it soothed this radical environmentalist’s heart! And I could find absolutely no typo’s in the text. That’s phenomenal for writers in this genre! Too often there are a LOT of typos, misspellings and basically poor grammar. This was professionally written and I give cheers to the author! Keep up the excellent work and I look forward to more from you!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Loved it!! Five stars and a favorite point!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Wonderfully written piece! I can't knock the overall story arc, but in the whole scheme of things I would have taken the story arc in a different direction. I would have had a male and female, but same circumstances as the feature. Just easier to continue the Wallace line, something that would be a follow-up to this tale. (Yes, I know they could have children, but it would be a complicated plot to manipulate and keep readers engaged.) Just my two cents and what's wrong with Hallmark stories? LOL! 5*

shaknashaknaover 1 year ago

This was a touch of sweetness, that I really needed. Not the source I expected to find something like that... But highly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written! It’s a great story that, obviously toned down a bit, would easily make it as a cable tv holiday show.

It’s really great as a stand alone story, but something is saying it begs for a sequel to extend the Wallace family line. It’s certain your call but I’d be reading it if you did!

This is the first story of yours that I’ve read, now I need to check out your others. Thanks!

kingswedekingswedeover 1 year ago
More chapters

Fantastic story.

Well written and I am sure all who read will enjoy.

I can see more chapters with the mother and father getting together and , well I am sure you can add much more.

Thank you for this FIRST chapter

saabdokksaabdokkover 1 year ago

one of the best stories ive ever read, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of, if not the best, story I've read on Literotica. Great job and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific story, and I don't read seven pagers!

I liked this one and gave if five stars!

But two years ahead, we need men in these Ladies lives, and either the death of Daria's stepdad, or a confession that he's always known she wasn't his.

We need some boys and girls to build the future!

PunjiPunjiover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Well written, well edited. Believable characters. An easy 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't want to come across as a broken record repeating others' comments, but this is one of the best stories I have read on this site in a while. Thank you.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT, 5 Stars isn't enough but it's all I can do! A truly great story, with loving, and nice characters, who just happen to also be tall, thin, small-titted, beautiful lesbians... Having great sex all day long!! A very Merry Christmas story!!

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

A nice Christmas tale filled with like able characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Personally not fond of lesbian stories as a rule, but this was very well written and a great ride. Obviously 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wheres their brother to knock them up and keep the Wallace family moving forward? He should definitely be an ex Delta Force operator with a massive cock and already rich from his unknowing cuckolded father so he won't use up the Wallace fortune.

If you continue the story find a way to bring another generation to the Wallace family. Good story and I am being sarcastic about the brother part.

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

Merry Christmas to all!

Well played MajorRewrite! Some mild typos but, nothing "Major". I had to do that...

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

As anonymous said 3 days ago:

Personally not fond of lesbian stories as a rule, but this was very well written and a great ride. Obviously 5 stars.

My sentiments exactly. There was enough balance between the sisters and the business of the town that made it interesting and a good read.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 1 year ago

Great story! Thanks for sharing it with us. Cheers. Frankie

the_stifflerthe_stifflerover 1 year ago

This was such a grea read

KurichanKurichanover 1 year ago

Great story with a lovely Christmas gift at the end. Would love to live in this town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to read the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m willing to believe both of these sweet women live long and productive lives

But one (or both) of them needs to give birth to the next Wallace generation

Sequel Needed

AmfyAmfyover 1 year ago

Unbelievably well written. 5 out of 5.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Exceptional, what a neat story! Brilliant characters and interesting plot. Thanks for writing this story. I hope you choose to continue with additional chapters. A significant inheritance does make life much more interesting.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

I agree that there should be a follow up. Why can't a lesbian (by then married?) couple have kids? Artificial insemination is an option...

Also, if Ellie's mom and Daria's dad get romantically involved, he could obviously not expect her to move out of her home in Walkville, and that would also resolve the trailer issue...

I'd love a follow-up/continuation...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, well written,positive, and enjoyable.

Please let your readers know what happens next!

-jog

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1st lesbian story I ever read to the end. Just kept my interest. Maybe it was the lil’ red head.

Havoc100Havoc100about 1 year ago

I've read a few of these "suddenly outrageously rich" stories on Literotica. They read well but the truth is they are too easy. Just an expanded version of "If I won the lottery." Don't get me wrong, this story is well written and enjoyable to read.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 1 year ago

Is there going to be a sequel?

cursrahcursrahabout 1 year ago

please write more stories of these people.

thomaskirkthomaskirkabout 1 year ago

Lovely story you need to continue with Elli's story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best story on this site!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

AMAZING Story..!!! Great 5 stars ..!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs additional chapters - like what would happen if Ellie's mom and Daria's dad were to get together as a couple?........?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent,

Closest thing of heard of in real life was Hershey, Pennsylvania and how the Hershey chocolate company/family grew the town.

Loved it

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I liked the first couple pages and then.

DaygraphixDaygraphixabout 1 year ago

Just a beautiful story! Well done and thank you.

PostBobPostBob11 months ago

Really really touching!

icemn67icemn6710 months ago

I needed a story like that. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A very great 5 star tale. Amazing!

Heartwarming without being treacle like. Well done 🐷.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Virtually in tears at the end, beautiful story, best that I have read for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am not into lesbian stories, but the background story made this a brilliant read and the lesbian erotica was well written. The story felt like a movie playing in my head with the drama, emotion and not forgetting the picture of two young venus' writhing in pure ecstasy. Thank you was the best story I read in a while, deserves to receive an award of some kind.

xtrail65xtrail659 months ago

This needs to be continued, about ten or fifteen years down the track.

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I know she’s young and has plenty of time.

But…

There needs to be another (some others) Wallaces to continue caring for the town.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another great story by a talented author. An author who actually writes stories that hold appeal for me. The stories are original and even though the plots are way out there and totally fairy tale stuff, the characters are so real and believable and relatable. It all makes for enjoyable reading.

These stories are most definitely not just a mere mish-mash of rehashed regurgitated worn out tropes.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story was absolutely heart warming in every way. It could be added too and made into a movie on the “W” channel. (Romance Chanel). It is that good, So heart filling.

It was truly was one of the best stories I’ve read.

Thank you for the effort you put in this. 💕

Steve.

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

A good story, well conceived and well written with some great romantic moments. Would love to know how the Wallace Trust survives?

Mahto54Mahto549 months ago

A truly beautiful story!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Espetacular sou seu fã.

Parabéns

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

Right now it is mid-September. Nowhere near Christmas but getting closer. Story brought tears to my eyes. Beautifully written, but I almost felt it was too short. Maybe I just wanted the good warm feeling to stay a bit longer. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

un cuento de hadas xxx.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Totally different, which was a lot of fun. Nice people. Slow steady development. Just a sweet story. I'm not usually a soft touch for a sappy story but this was very good

turn2turn27 months ago

Very good story, well written and edited, possibly even better than Hallmark Channel or W Network stories. I'd like to see he story continue with other Wallaces, perhaps another, younger, male, surprise half sibling, since little was said about Jeffrey's behavior after he fathered Daria. 5/5, even though the story needs closure.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

These lesbian stories are boring and not very spicy to me not out there far enough,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was pretty much like life. First kind of knowing more and more of each caracter. Than the hot and spicy thing, pure passion and lust. In the last part It was love between the girls and extended to their parents and the towns people. Lovely story. Sometimes gentle and soft and often lustfull and hot. Congrats

DesertRat8080DesertRat80806 months ago

With the discovery of Daria there are now TWO Wallace family members alive so technically she can no longer sell Wallace Town. I wonder how many other half-sibs the two girls have given Jeff's philandering ways.

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CP5 months ago

This has to be one of the sweetest most romantic stories I’ve read. Loved the references and side stories to “It’s A Wonderful Life”.

arrow013arrow0135 months ago

Fantastic story, Very well written and plenty of room for a second chapter someday

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome love story

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki2 months ago

And despite being two girls, they *should* think about kids... It's Ellie's duty to make sure there's more generations of Wallaces to maintain the town...

Just one question... Is it Wallace Town or Walkville? Or is Walkville a part of Wallace Town specifically?

MCRider2525MCRider25252 months ago

Another fantastic, detailed, creative, sexy, fun story!!! You are so talented. Loved this from start to finish. This is another of your stories that would make a fantastic movie!!!! Thank you so much for the read!!!

krystinefaythkrystinefaythabout 2 months ago

Beautiful story, well done. Would love to hear more with this one! they make such a amazing couple. Thank you for it!!

nogravynogravyabout 2 months ago

This one was tough to rate. While I love this author's work, and I find the style and attention to editing exemplary, I found the beginning of the relationship between Daria and Ellie to be a little rushed, and it broke the smooth flow of the story for me. Everything else was great. The dialogue was wonderful, the story had the requisite three acts, and above all it had romance by the bucketful. In spite of my caveat above, I loved it and gave it five stars.

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_197119 days ago

I absolutely loved this story. Wishing for a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMajorRewrite@MajorRewrite
3780 Followers
The Last Wallace: a young lesbian inherits a car-free town and is in over her head. Twins Getting Ready: Twin brother and sister enjoy sexy antics as their relationship evolves. Mom Son Lap Halloween: Mom and son get interested while preparing for a super sexy Halloween pa...