The Last Wallace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MajorRewrite
MajorRewrite
3,773 Followers

My fingers stroked through her beautiful red hair. "You're welcome, lovely girl."

We all hung out for a while, and then our parents settled in front of the television to watch It's a Wonderful Life.

I pulled Daria into our bedroom so we could try on our new lingerie. I made a show out of putting mine on for her. The filmy thong eased up my long legs to snug against my pussy. My girlfriend put a hand in her sweatpants and toyed with herself while she watched.

The perfectly fitted demi-bra lightly hugged my firm boobs. I fastened the beautiful garter belt around my waist, then rolled smoky stockings onto my legs and clipped them to the dangling garters.

"You like?" I asked. My hands slid up my side and into my hair. I turned so she could see the thong from the back.

Her fingers circled her clit. "You're stunning, Ellie."

"I love it. It makes me feel beautiful and daring. Now it's your turn."

She stood and I removed her fluffy robe and her sweats. Her pussy glistened with moisture.

I squatted to help her into her thong. I fastened the bra and used my hands to position it over the sweet little mounds of her boobs. I kissed the pushed-up swell of her breasts.

I rolled sheer white stockings up her long, slim legs. The garter belt went around her thin waist and the garters clipped to the stocking tops.

I guided her to our full length mirror and stood behind her. My lips kissed her neck and my hands reached around to caress her boobs and abs. "You are the sexiest thing I've ever seen," I whispered in her ear.

Daria trembled with desire and moaned, "Elllllllllie."

"I have to go do the Christmas Message thing on the radio," I reminded her. "But I'm going to wear my new sexy lingerie under my clothes so I'll think of you every minute I'm gone. And tonight I'm going to make you cum until you pass out."

My sister trembled again and teased, "Do you promise?"

I told Daria, her dad and Mom that they'd make me more nervous if they were at the radio station when I gave the speech, so they stayed at the apartment to listen.

At one o'clock in the afternoon on Christmas Day, I was in a radio studio with the short Christmas Message speech that was written for me. I glanced at it, then crumpled it up and tossed it in the trash.

I was going to give the speech I wrote the night before, while Daria slept in our bed.

"Hello," I began, "I'm Eleanor Wallace. You can call me Ellie." I paused and took a deep breath. "Three weeks ago a plane crashed and... I was the only member of the Wallace family left. I inherited the entire Wallace Trust.

"I was just a girl who played guitar in a band. I had never been to Wallace Town. I didn't know anything about the Wallace family members that were lost. I never met them. I didn't know any of you."

I took a sip of water and collected myself.

"You may have heard that I can sell Wallace Town, if I want. That's true. I can auction it off and walk away. Let's be honest, who am I to be making decisions for the town? Selling made sense..."

Another deep breath.

"... until yesterday," I continued. "A girl I met here in Walkville... a wonderful, smart, lovely girl... told me I couldn't sell. She reminded me Walkville is a Wallace family project, and the Wallaces should protect it and improve it into the future.

"Last night I sang Christmas carols on Central Square with several thousand of you. A beautiful, fun, touching tradition like that means something. Traditions like keeping rent low and keeping Walkville car-free mean something. If the town is sold, none of that might survive.

"So my wonderful, smart, lovely girlfriend is right, of course. I can't sell. It comes down to me to protect this place to the best of my ability.

"For better or for worse, you're stuck with me... the last Wallace. Probably not the one you would've chosen. Luckily for you, there are people working for the Wallace Trust who know what they're doing and they love this town. I'll keep an eye on them to make sure standards don't slip. I promise."

I paused and smiled.

"One last thing: I have a Christmas present for you. I've decided to build a new rec center on the west side of town as a memorial to those who died in the plane crash. I'm short-cutting the usual planning process, but I think it's the right thing to do.

"Enjoy the rest of your Christmas Day and have a happy New Year. I look forward to living here with you for the rest of my life."

The radio station's sound engineer gave me a high-five on my way out.

Outside, I took a deep breath of cold winter air and smiled. Kids were out with the bikes and toys they got for Christmas.

I hadn't walked far when I saw my redheaded girlfriend sprinting down the street. Daria flung herself at me and nearly knocked us both to the ground. She clung to me and began bawling her eyes out.

"I love you," she joyously cried.

"I love you too, little sister. I love you too."

MajorRewrite
MajorRewrite
3,773 Followers