The Last Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took another sip from her glass, then rested her forearm on the wood of the bar, dangerously close to me. She also planted a black boot on the lower rung of my stool, playfully getting in my space. 

I leaned a little into her space too, poking at her knee with a nail and scratching lightly at the material there.

"Since it's your new favorite drink, maybe I should show you how to make it." The way she said such a simple sentence, and made it sound like a filthy proposition, made my blood heat up.

I looked in her eyes to see them blazing at me. I could see in the reflection of her eye a million different images of our naked bodies moving together, like my own sexy crystal ball. I hoped that was our future.

"I don't know," I said with a little coy smile.

"Up to you, darling." She smirked at me.

"I think-- I don't want to learn how to make it."

"No?"

"No," I said firmly as I continued to scratch at her knee. "Why learn if I have a bartender at my disposal?"

"Me?" She pointed playfully at herself.

"Yep."

"Whenever you want."

"Whenever?"

"At your service!"

I leaned in and opened my mouth over hers, breathing out softly. She stayed still, but parted her lips slowly. I pressed my mouth to hers and immediately wanted to jump on her. Her lips sealed over mine, then glided over my mouth softly. It was simultaneously wild and sweet. 

When we broke apart, we made eye contact and smiled shyly at each other. She tilted her head, and I was able to smell her hairline. She smelled like hair product and pine -- a little sweet too, like chocolate.

She seemed to be enjoying the proximity to me too, and I could feel her warm breath waft along my neck. 

"Can I kiss you here?" she whispered as the feeling made goosebumps rise all over my neck and down my arms.

"Mor," I said desperately, "I'm pretty sure you can do whatever you want at this point."

"Really? Good to know." She pressed her hot mouth to my neck, and my center gushed in arousal.

I let out a little pathetic moan as she kissed my neck relentlessly. I was putty in her hands, and she hadn't really touched me in earnest.

She sucked in a little bit of skin, and I nudged her away, unable to take the teasing any longer. My head was about to burst with sensory overload.

"God," I whispered as I looked at her mouth. It was soft bow lips that were so close.

"You okay?" she asked cheekily.

"I'm trying to figure out what's --" I couldn't finish the thought. My brain was jumbled.

"Huh?"

"Your lips."

"Yes?"

"They must be different."

She chuckled. "Than, what, exactly?"

"Than everyone else's. They feel so good." I took my hand to touch her bottom lip, feeling the softness and ridges there. She parted her lips, and I carefully ran a tip of a finger along the inside line of her lips.

It was her turn to shudder, so I withdrew my hand.

We looked at each other in suspense, neither wanting to ask the crass question of "Your place or mine?" first.

Jimmy came to stand in front of us on the other side of the bar, and Stacey was suddenly next to us, too, and obnoxiously giddy.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "You two don't waste any time do you? That escalated quickly."

Jimmy was just grinning at us as Moriah leaned back to scratch the back of her head. I stared daggers at Stacey, angry that they interrupted our tender moment.

"You know," Jimmy said in a teasing tone, "we do have a storeroom in the back that's more private. That way you don't have to jump each other on my bar."

"Fuck off, Jimmy," Moriah muttered quietly.

"Just saying, at the rate this is going, it would have turned NC-17 in just a few minutes." He and Stacey laughed. Moriah stepped off her stool, then held her hand out to me. I grasped it warmly to follow her.

"Stacey," she said with a winning smile, "just give us a minute, and I'll give her back to you, okay?"

"Fine! But just a minute!" 

I grinned widely at Stacey as I was pulled away, and she rolled her eyes at me. 

Moriah led me outside to the crisp air, then leaned against the wall.

"So. That happened." She smiled down at me.

"Yep." I smiled back like a loon. "And can it happen some more?" I rested my hands on her firm tummy.

"I definitely want it to," she confirmed.

I kissed her again, pressing her head into the concrete wall behind her. I forcefully separated myself from her mouth and gazed at her with eyes ablaze. She looked just as worked up as me.

"Today?" I questioned.

"Yeah!"

"Okay. Wait til I drop off Stacey, and then come over."

"Okay!" She smiled dopily, but I kissed that smile off her face. "Like an hour?"

I frowned.

"Half an hour?" She grinned.

"Yes. Better." 

She handed me her phone. I put in my number and name, plus a bunch of hearts next to the latter. I texted myself, then handed it back. My eyes widened. "I just realized I don't know your last name!"

"Branson. Yours?" 

"Kinsey."

"Hm." She raised one dark eyebrow. "That's fitting."

I grinned at her, wholly comfortable with my fluidity. Stepping back, I held my hand out. "Nice to meet you Moriah Branson."

She shook it as she chuckled. "Nice to meet you too, Suzie Kinsey. Mind if I blow your mind tonight?"

My hand squished hers in surprise as I huffed out, "God yes!" I rushed her, devouring her mouth again.

She pushed me away, then led us back inside. I followed, overheated and excited.

I approached Stacey, who was still flirting blatantly with Jimmy.

I tried to wait patiently some paces away while they finished their warm conversation. "Hey Stace. Ready to go?" 

She narrowed her eyes at me. I looked to see Moriah writing on a sheet of paper then sparking up a conversation with Jimmy.

"What?" she demanded. "You're getting laid, and I have to call it a night?"

"Well..." 

"No! I'll call an Uber later."

"Come on, Stace. I don't want to worry about you today. Let me drop you off."

"I'm a big girl, Suz. I'll be safe. Plus, I might end up spending the night with someone too!" She looked at Jimmy, and he glanced up to give her a smile.

"All right! Have fun!" I air kissed her goodbye.

"You too! Enjoy your lady-loving. We'll compare notes tomorrow." She winked at me, which made me giggle.

"Sounds like a plan. Not too early, though. I plan on sleeping in."

She laughed. "Bye, weirdo."

"Bye, biatch."

We went over to spy on what Moriah and Jimmy were doing -- paperwork, as it turned out, for the liqueurs Moriah had dropped off that night. She signed it, then straightened and looked at me. "Okay, bye Jim." She slapped his hand, then said goodbye to Stacey.

I followed her outside.

She walked next to me with her hands in her pockets. I didn't know what it was exactly, but it felt comfortable. Nice. Like a familiarity with each other. I was also hot for her, but thought that I wouldn't mind walking with her anywhere.

She started whistling a low tune. It was adorable. I strained to identify the song. It was playful and complicated.

"What is that?" I asked finally.

"What?" She furrowed her dark brows. 

"The song."

"Oh! Um -- I think it's a French pop song."

"It's cute."

"Sorry, sometimes I don't realize I'm whistling." She scratched the back of her head.

"You're cute." I made eye contact with her, and she smiled shyly.

"You're -- um -- well, you're beautiful," she confessed.

I felt my cheeks burn.

We got to my car, then I took a moment to text her my address.

"Got it! I will see you there in a minute. So Stacey didn't need a ride home?"

"No. She insists on staying."

"Jimmy thinks she's adorable." She smiled.

"I noticed. She doesn't mind him either."

"He's a cool guy. I can see them together."

"Hm. Where's your car?"

She pointed a couple of rows down to a matte black motorcycle. My jaw hung open. God, can she get any sexier?

"Of course you drive a motorcycle!" I exclaimed as I rushed over.

She chuckled behind me. I caressed the leather seats and thick rivets everywhere. I touched the handles. "This thing is a beast!" I rounded around the bike, admiring all the exposed machinery.

"Yeah, it was my first splurge when I made it into the medium leagues of the world of literature."

"Oh, yeah! You said you were an author! Have you written anything I'd know about?"

"Er -- In the Nest, The Velvet Killer, Super --"

"THE VELVET KILLER?" I stared at her.

"Yes."

"Oh my god! I love that book! The twist in the end was --" I babbled nonsense in a total mindfuck.

She laughed.

"Thank you! I struggled with the ending so hard, and it ended up coming to me in a dream finally."

I looked at her face, trying to figure out what part of it hid her intelligence. She squirmed beneath my gaze, so I tried to ease off a little.

"I'd love a ride," I pouted, "but I'm wearing a dress."

"Next time," she said easily.

I approached her slowly, then leaned up to kiss her. She took my bottom lip in her mouth, then licked a stripe over it. I shuddered as she squeezed me in her arms.

"What lipstick do you have on?"

"Uh -- I think it's called 'Nothing But Trouble.'" My mind was a bit of a jumble again.

She raised an eyebrow at that.

"Why?"

"It's really yummy."

I laughed while she leaned in to have another taste.

"Well, if it makes you kiss me like that, I think I found my new favorite lipstick."

She growled. "If we're spending the night together, it needs to come off, because you're only MY trouble for tonight."

"Yes," I whispered hoarsely, pressing my pelvis desperately against hers. I already felt the ache between my legs. She kissed me over and over again, taking my mouth. I barely had to do anything -- just bask in her eagerness. "Fuck. Let's go. I can't take much more."

She followed my mouth, so I pushed her away with one finger. She complied easily, then smiled before getting on her bike.

"See you in a bit," she said right before putting her black visor down. Moriah pressed down her boot, kicking the bike to life; the engine growled even louder than she'd done a moment before. She sped off with a wave.

I got in my car and sped home, too; I knew I needed some time to freshen up quickly. I'd just finished washing my face when I heard the doorbell.

I opened the front door to find her with a bouquet of gorgeous flowers. I giggled as I took them.

"You are cute." I gave her a little kiss.

"Who says one-night stands can't be romantic?" She grinned at me. 

I hummed as I led the way to the kitchen.

"You have a nice home."

"Thank you! It's a bitch to clean, but I like it."

She sat at a stool while I arranged the flowers in a vase. They were white and pink lilies, bright orange zinnias, then big green leaves as fillers. I sighed a little as I stuck my nose in the lilies. As I fixed them in water, I thought about what I should do with her first. It was the first time in a long time I'd gone into a one night stand and felt comfortable. Usually there was apprehension, but with Moriah, it still felt fun and light, just as it had when we'd first met.

My mouth turned up in a tiny smile as I thought about mounting her on my couch.

"What?" she prompted.

I looked in her eyes, cherishing the amplifying electricity. "I'm thinking of what I want to do with you tonight."

She raised her eyebrows in surprise, then held her wrists together in compliance and offered them to me.

I grinned as I swayed over to her. I ran my hands down her arms, then placed them on my hips. She leaned her head down to mouth at my neck, making me huff out.

Fuck, this is so easy.

I had a burst of arousal, so I bit her neck.

"Fuck," she huffed out.

"Yeah." I agreed. "Um, couch. Please."

"Okay." She picked me up by my thighs, then ambled us away from the kitchen. "I -- I think it's this way."

I assented in a hum as I bit her ear.

"Jesus."

We thumped down on my couch, then I humped her stomach. She brought my neck near to her to kiss me roughly.

My heart was about to burst. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." I wasn't even the least ashamed of my need. She was adorable, sweet, and accommodating. Yes...

She just hummed as she danced her tongue with mine, running her palms over my thighs.

Her hands gripped my ass. I groaned into her mouth as everything clenched.

"Damn. I really like you," I sighed out.

"I like you, too." She grinned at me. She was so fun and sincere, I couldn't help but match her playfulness.

Her hands slipped my dress up and off. I raised my arms over my head to help her. The way she ran her palms down my sides and looked at me made me feel so sexy. 

She sighed deeply, then kissed my chest right above my cleavage. I held the back of her head as I drove my hips into her. 

"You're so beautiful. I -- I just want to make you feel so good, babe." Her eyes danced as she spoke.

I inhaled her hairline deeply, then licked a stripe from her jaw to her ear, making her shudder violently. She rubbed her nose into the cleft of my collarbones.

Her hands slipped up to palm at my back. It sent tingles up my spine; she then brought it under my panties to grab my ass. I groaned in her mouth.

My center rubbed up and down her stomach. I even felt the buttons on her shirt with precise detail.

I huffed out as I tried to focus on making love to her neck. She moved with me, responding eagerly to the attention I gave her.

Warm palms gripped both ass cheeks, helping me drive into her. I reached behind myself to grab her wrist.

I pecked her mouth over and over again as I led her hand to my front, between my legs. 

"We can go slow later, but right now -- please?" 

She massaged my clit over my panties. I laid my head on her shoulder as she rubbed me incrementally harder. My pussy was clenching in arousal, wanting more.

She slipped under my panties and cupped my sex with her hand, deftly slipping her middle and ring finger inside me. There was that tingly spot she rubbed that made bolts shoot up my spine.

I bounced on her hand and pivoted my hips.

"Jesus, Suzie."

"Just keep -- ugh!" I bit her neck again as she went faster, thumbing at my clit, too.

I felt a warm gush of arousal leave me, then my orgasm squeezed at her fingers. She gripped my front wall tightly in her hand, waiting patiently until my orgasm subsided. I finally relaxed my muscles and flopped on her noodley, resting my head in the crook of her shoulder. 

Her fingers left my center to trace circles on my back.

"You are way too good at that," I said through a deep exhale.

"Thank you kindly."

The tingles kept going from the climax, and she chased those feelings with her fingers all over my body. I remember thinking that I could get used to that kind of worship.

I finally stood up on shaky legs and helped her off the couch.

"Okay, bed."

"Yes, ma'am. You know, you're kind of bossy."

I glared at her.

"I like it though." She smiled lopsidedly.

"Yeah? You like being told what to do?" 

"Not usually, but by you? Fuck yes. Sexy as hell."

I grabbed the front of her shirt and dragged her to my bedroom, shoving her on the bed. "Well then, lover, I can tell you what you need to do tonight."

"What?" She stared at me in rapture, mouth hanging open and still as a statue.

"I have this." I sauntered over to my nightstand as I felt her eyes on my ass, following me.

I brought out my favorite dildo -- huge, veiny, and with giant balls. It was Barbie pink and I could never get the angle right by myself.

Her eyes widened.

"Shit! That thing is a monster!" 

I handed it to her and she turned it over to look at it. Normally I'd be embarrassed to show it to another person, but I was so turned on seeing her handle it.

"You want me to use this? On you?"

I hummed and nodded.

"Geez! What did I do to deserve this night?"

I laughed, then touched her face softly. "I'm thinking about keeping you," I said in a low voice.

"Please do. I'm house-trained, I promise." 

I laughed again, then leaned in to kiss her.

She popped my bra off, then put her mouth on my breasts. I held her head, following passively. She sucked on my nipples, making me moan.

I looked down to make eye contact as she delicately placed her teeth over a tall nipple. I let out a breath in complete arousal. 

"Do it," I commanded.

She bit down, making me cry out. I tackled her, then ran my center over her pants.

"Wait, hold on. Let me get naked."

I huffed out yet again. She pushed me off her, then stood to take her suspenders and shirt off. She was so sexy. Slender. Small breasts. Abs. Fuck.

"What did I do to deserve this night?" I echoed as I watched her reveal her lean body.

She spoke with reverence. "You are so special. You are alive. I -- it's, like, addicting, is what it is."

I smiled coyly. "Hmm. You are -- fun." 

She crawled over me just in her fitted boxers. Hot. She smiled down at me. "And you... are insatiable."

I raised an eyebrow.

"I fucking love it," she said, and then she kissed me.

I moaned into the kiss, finally feeling her skin. Her nipples were hard as they dragged along my chest; she pressed her pelvis into my open legs.

"Shit," I whispered. I forgot my name. I forgot my schedule for the following day. It was just NOW. Her moving along my skin was a promise -- something that silently said she would touch me for as long as I wanted. I basked in it. The attention made my heart surge, and I felt like I dropped a foot deeper into the bed in easy compliance.

She mouthed at my neck, making my temperature rise. She bit at the fleshy part over my heart as I panted. Her tongue licked a stripe on the right side of my belly, then drew lower to lick back and forth under my navel.

It was electric, explosive. "I just -- I'm so gone. I can't even..."

"Good! Just let go, baby," she said roughly.

I fluttered my eyes closed and collapsed as she gripped my thighs in her arms, then licked my clit.

"Ah!" I gasped out. "Yes! Yes!"

She sucked my nub in her mouth softly. My head exploded as if cotton candy was in my skull, melting slowly then drying into cloying sugar. Then brandy was poured into it, then lit on fire -- it was absolutely crazy.

It was so nice to have someone pay attention to me. I felt vulnerable but sexy. She was just so sweet and she genuinely wanted to blow my mind. 

As she sucked my clit, she ran her tongue over the most sensitive part of it again and again. I didn't -- oh god -- I didn't have to do anything. She just touched me like I wanted. At the moment of impact, she had her clit in my mouth, and I arched my body almost painfully as I came.

I sighed sweetly as I came down from my orgasm. She worked her way up my body to kiss my mouth.

I had half a mind to not pleasure her -- I doubted she would hold it against me -- but she'd made me feel so good that it would have been a crime to not reciprocate.

I flipped us over, then bit her hipbone. She cried out. She was still planning to fuck me with the dildo, so I had to do something. I pulled her boxers down to lick at her clit. She laid completely still in anticipation. 

Her boxers went over the side of the bed. I held on firmly to her thighs, bringing her into my mouth.

"Yes! Yeah! Right there -- oh holy --" 

She was so cute. She was cocky and assertive, but as soon as I put my mouth on her, she became a whiny mess.

I was having so much fun sucking on her lips and then alternating to lick her clit. Eventually, though, her sounds became needier, and she placed a hand softly over the back of my head. I relented and focused on her button.

Her body tensing under me was the most wonderful thing. I held onto her ass cheeks as I pinned her to my mouth. She groaned as her body shook in my arms.