The Last Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she came, I kissed up her body, placing a kiss on each protruding rib, then her nipples.

"Man! That was a good one."

I laid down on her side, then draped a thigh over her, not letting her get away. She held my thigh warmly, not wanting to anyway.

I touched a nipple, circling it as she recovered.

When she finally spoke, she said, "You are the loveliest." 

I giggled. "Loveliest what?"

"Everything! Loveliest lover, lovely woman, lovely person."

"And you are an insufferable sweet talker." I poked her boob.

"I've heard that before," she said with a smirk.

Her fingers dug into my scalp and massaged my head. 

"Oh, yeah," I purred. "I'm definitely keeping you."

She chuckled, then rolled me to put me on my back again. The dildo appeared in her hand. She dragged it down my chest and caressed my pelvis with it. I opened my legs for her and stared as it traced my lips. 

Her eyes were a holy inferno of lust, promising to fuck my brains out. She leaned down to lick a wet stripe up my lips, her saliva mingling with my arousal.

She stuck the tip of the cock in her mouth, too, to wet it. 

I slipped my fingers into my hairline as I groaned. "God, that's hot."

She positioned it again at my pussy, then focused on sliding it over my wet lips. She grinned as she slipped it in. I squeezed my walls over it as she started to move out, then back in. I thumped down on the mattress, then touched my breasts, then the covers, then the headboard.

She stroked inside me, slowly, then leaned down to lick at my outer lips.

"Yes! Please!"

It was a long and slow fuck, then she sped up. She was driving me crazy. My chest was hot and I had zero control of my legs. 

When she started to suck on my clit, I screamed and clawed at her head. My hips bucked as she pistoned into me with the dildo, then sucked me harder, pinning me down forcefully to finish me off.

"Yes! FUCK! Omi--" I whimpered, then came as I squirted. God, I squirted so much. Waves of pleasure rolled down my walls, squeezing the cock.

She caressed my thighs.  "Good. You did so good." The sweet words helped me as I came down. I felt so sexy.

She kissed the tops of my thighs, then my sensitive nipples, making me squirm. She found my mouth with hers, and her lips softly cradled mine, grazing gently.

She grinned at me. "One more, please?" I nodded tiredly. She stood and found her boxers.

I looked at her curiously. "What are you doing?"

"Mind if I take you? Er -- like this?" She slipped the dildo in the opening at the front. The suction cup prevented it from falling out.

I laughed. "I thought you wanted one more." I smiled at her. "Why on earth do your boxers have a hole?"

She shrugged easily. "I'm not complaining! Sure is coming in handy tonight."

I held my hands out, and she snuggled close to me. I pulled her head back by her hair then kissed her, slipping my tongue in her mouth. "You feel so good."

"You feel better," she said in reverence as she mouthed at my chest. "Can you turn over for me, please?"

"Yes." I laid face down on my belly. She massaged my back, scratching here and there. 

"You have an adorable beauty spot right here." She poked the middle of my right ass cheek. 

I giggled. "You like it?"

"Yes." She leaned down and bit my cheek. I squealed. "Even if tonight was our only night, I'd hope you would remember me."

"Yes, definitely a memorable night, Mo." I wiggled my ass, urging her to get on with it. She dug her hands into the muscles of my butt, making me groan.

She leaned down to kiss me sweetly in the middle of my back, then straddled my thighs. She squeezed a hand between my thighs to touch my clit. 

"God, I want you again already."

"I can tell."

I rolled my eyes, though she couldn't see me do it.

"Have you got lube?" 

I pointed to the nightstand.

She reached over to take out the black bottle. She squirted it between my ass. I felt the cold liquid slip down between my lips. 

The cock touched the backs of my thighs. It was cold and wet; she'd lubed it up, too.

The tip of the cock slipped between my lips. The angle was lovely, and the tightness caused by my closed legs was almost overwhelming. And her weight on me... my mind spiraled in arousal.

Her hips met my ass. She gyrated lightly. My mind exploded. 

I sighed out. "Ohh! That feels so good..."

She hummed in response, then put her weight down on my back. I felt her hard nipples chasing the tingles there. I scrabbled to grip her hands. She knew that's what I needed, and helped me find them. When I squeezed, she squeezed back, and rested her forearms along mine, possessively. With the two of us fit together like puzzle pieces, she rolled her hips slowly as she humped me.

"Okay?" Her breath was warm against my ear as she kissed me.

"Yes!" I groaned. "Fantastic."

She bit the bend of my neck, then started a rhythm, stroking in and out of me. My back was on fire as she warmed me back up.

"Yes! Like that!" My face was pressed against my pillow. I thought I wouldn't mind living like that forever -- getting slowly fucked forever. My errant thought in the moment was that I was going to win by a landslide when I compared notes with Stacey the next day. I giggled.

She paused. "What the hell, Suz?"

"Sorry! Sorry!" I laughed. "I just feel so good." 

"Uh-huh. Well, at least you're having fun." 

I wiggled my hips, feeling the friction. "Okay, harder now, please."

"Okay." She let my hands go to support herself on her fists on the mattress. She started a quick hard pace, alternating every minute or so with long slow strokes.

I grunted as her hips met my ass. "Getting so -- getting close."

She sped up.

"Harder!"

She growled and slammed into me. I exploded. My legs were wildly kicking and trembling.

"You did so well, baby. Good."

I almost scoffed. I'd done absolutely nothing. I'd just laid there. The thought of her attention made the glow brighter. 

She kissed all over my back as she slowed her thrusts. She drove into me harshly one last time then slipped out of me. I panted and felt my pounding heartbeat slow down.

My eyes drifted open and close. My pussy was still contracting in my aftershocks, and my body was twitching here and there.

A warm palm caressed my back as I returned to my senses. She was humming a playful tune. I finally rolled over and hugged her close to me. I loved laying over her long, lean body. 

I sighed in contentment. She played with my hair as I started to doze.

I groaned.

"What?" 

"Don't wanna get up."

She chuckled. "Are you blissed out?"

"Yes."

She hummed, considering my pathetic situation. She got out from under me, making me whine.

She pulled at the duvet and rolled me on my back, then pulled it towards her. She repeated the movement while I squealed. She draped the wet duvet on my armchair, then popped into my restroom.

I raised my head curiously. She came back quickly with a washcloth in her hand. She opened my legs then wiped my come off my center. Everything was so sensitive. 

I smiled at her furrowed brow.

"What?" She asked.

"You are odd. But also adorable."

She frowned. She went back to set down the wet washcloth in my bathroom. She got a blanket, then came to cuddle with me.

"Better?"

"Yes! Perfect!" I neglected to say I was probably going to get up in a few minutes to use the restroom and brush my teeth.

I breathed in and out slowly as she held me.

 

"I don't want tonight to be a one-night stand," she confessed.

I squeezed her. "Me neither." 

"Okay. Yeah. I really like you."

"You like-like me?" I giggled and moved my hips against her thigh.

She laughed, and I felt the rumble under my head. "Yes. Will you go to prom with me?" She teased sarcastically. "Check 'Yes' or 'No.'" 

I laughed too. I took a finger and check marked her sternum.

"Is that a 'Yes?'"

"Yes!"

My heart was about to burst. I didn't know how we would work together in a relationship, but so far, she was perfect.

"Hey! What's the name of my drink?" I suddenly realized I'd never asked her.

"Hm? Oh! The Last Word." Her nail was scraping a line on my tricep. "My offer still stands, by the way."

"What offer?"

"You can call me whenever you want your resident bartender here."

My mind raced as it processed her words: I could call her whenever. "Whenever I get thirsty?"

"Yes," she hissed out. "Whenever."

I hummed and wiggled my butt again in joy. "Let's go on a date tomorrow!" I already knew she would comply with whatever I suggested.

"Okay!" she said easily.

I leaned up to kiss her one last time before laying down. 

"Shit," I muttered. 

"What?" 

"The lights," I whined. She chuckled. I grumbled as she left me to flick the lights off.

I felt her warm body against me in the dark when she came back. I sighed out in contentment yet again, a little surprised at how comfortable I was with the strange woman in my bed.

I had no regrets, though. 

"Goodnight Suzie," she whispered.

"Goodnight Moriah." 

The fresh air of the open window wafted into the bedroom. Before I fell asleep, I wondered how many more orgasmic nights I'd share with her. I hoped for lots.

I slept so very soundly that night.