The Late Bloomer

Story Info
Mother succumbs to studly son.
4.8k words
4.6
86.8k
201

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This idea started as custom video request for Bettie Bondage. But, I ended up fleshing it out so much that I wrote it down as a two-part, quick jerk story. So, apologies if it's a bit heavy on expository dialogue and quicker to the action than my other stuff. The hope was that this would give me the momentum to get back into writing longer works.

The first part is told from the Mother's point of view, and the second from the Son's. It deals with cheating, degradation, male muscle worship, and, of course, incest.

All characters in this story are above the age of consent.

----------

"Do I need to wear underwear with these?" I asked myself, looking down at my first pair of yoga pants. "Nah." I shook my head, stripping off my panties and tossing them aside.

I was late to the Lululemon basic bitch crowd. A few weeks ago, I'd been invited to a girls' night out party, which of course ended up being a thinly veiled bait and switch for the host's newest multi-level marketing scheme. Buy my overpriced wares or I'll write mean texts about you in the elite group chat you're not included on. Suburban cunts.

Three glasses of red wine, several bites of unidentifiable charcuterie -- that I was assured were exotic and very expensive -- and $160 later, I was now the proud owner of my first pair of yoga pants. Don't get me wrong, I worked out frequently. But, my husband had always been a bit... Well... A bit overprotective. He didn't like when I wore anything revealing. Nagging me incessantly about what others must be thinking. And after pulling these on and examining myself in the mirror? I get it.

They were practically painted on to the curves of my body. For 39, my thighs looked great without the help. Toned. No cellulite. Honest. But in these, I was a goddess. And they were the type that crawled up your ass crack, displaying each butt cheek individually, leaving little to the imagination on my hourglass hips. I twisted back and forth admiring myself in the mirror. Not worth 160 bucks, but beat the heck out of old, baggy sweatpants.

I pulled on a sports bra and squished my large tits inside, leaving a couple inches of cleavage visible at the top. I thought about throwing a shirt over it, but it wouldn't have made sense with the pants. Plus, I enjoyed exposing the sleeve of tattoos that ran up my right arm -- especially when I worked out. An endeavor I'd started in my early thirties and added to occasionally over the years. A reminder that somewhere inside of this middle-class, almost middle-aged, woman, with a son nearly off to college, there was a wild heart. The embers of restless creature who'd just never gotten the chance to really let loose.

I'd be exercising alone anyway. In the corner of a drab basement. No need for modesty.

I pulled my hair back. Long, short, punky, preppy. I could never quite make up my mind. Right now it fell just above my shoulders. Enough for a small pony tail, with long bangs swept to the side of my face. Next month it would be different.

As I walked downstairs, I felt a tingling between my legs and my face began to flush. Maybe underwear would have been a good idea. Ah, fuck it, a little friction might do me some good. I was ovulating, horny as fuck, and if I did it right, maybe I'd get a bit of a bonus with my workout. God knows I needed it. Although it had never been said, my husband Greg had made it implicitly clear years ago, that if I wanted to get off, it was now my responsibility.

I was lost in a daydream along those lines when I rounded the corner to the laundry room slash gym, and -- "Oh, Jason!" I said startled.

He looked up at me as he curled a bar -- which appeared to have every plate and improvised weight in the house added to it -- and gave a slight upward nod.

"I didn't realize you were home... I just..." I stammered. "I can come back later."

"It's OK. I was just finishing up anyway." Jason must have noticed the lingering confusion on my face and continued on, "Tommy was sick today, so I came straight home after school."

"Oh. OK. Yeah. I didn't hear you down here when I got in." Proceeding with caution, "It's always great having you here. I mean, now that you're a senior, I feel like I never see you any more." Somehow we'd become strangers over the past year. Living in the same house, but only ever seeing one another in passing. No more heart to heart conversations or even impromptu chats. I guess that was natural at this age. I just missed the close connection we used to have.

I didn't want him to think I was guilt tripping him about it though. It wasn't his fault. Right the ship, "I mean... It's good. It's great that you're so... independent." For some reason I was a bit nervous. Maybe even intimidated?

Jason looked over mid set and nodded, letting me off the hook. I tentatively waded past the threshold of the doorway. "Wow. It's smells so... Manly in here."

"Sorry." Jason shrugged.

"That's not a bad thing." I rushed to cover. It really wasn't. The smell was strong -- almost making me light headed -- but in a charged, masculine way. The air practically cackled with it. "I mean... I just... What I was trying to say is..." Where was I going with this? "I'm actually really proud of how much you've been working out lately." And then timidly. "I mean, really. You've been so consistent these past 6 months and I can tell how much your frame has changed... And... What? You've grown like 4 inches in the last year?" And then cautiously tossing out, "You've become such a strapping young man. And just in time, right? You'll be off at college before you know it. Surrounded by young co-eds and parties..." Shifting right into babbling, "I guess it's not like you haven't reaped some of the benefits already." Looking for recognition in his face, seeing none. "I mean... you're always out with friends these days, and I've seen the lock screen on your phone. There's always a notification for a text from some new girl..."

Let's get things back on track here. "I just... Wondered who you were going to take after is all." Jason's ears perked up there. "I mean... I was a late bloomer, too."

As Jason finished his set, he cocked his head and looked at me intently. I pushed on, "Really. It wasn't until my senior year that I... Matured into my adult body." A slight look of disbelief on Jason's face. "Really. I was so mousy before that. Just a twig with big glasses and a bad haircut that my Mom's friend used to give me." Jason smiled, so I continued. "But senior year, somehow I had all the boys' attention. But..." I scoffed, "I was practically married to your father by that time. I mean... We had been together for three years -- which felt like forever back then -- And now..." Not sure where I was going.

Jason set the bar down and went about stripping it. I continued, "Well. You know, your father. He's... He just kind of... Well, he's always been kind of small." Jason looked up and back at me. "Well, yeah, he's got a bit of a potbelly now, but he's just... scrawny. His arms, his legs... They're stringy at best. And he never got any taller." Jason grinned, so I kept on. "Seriously, five foot eight his Freshman year, and if anything he's shorter now." Jason chuckled. "Plus, he still has his baby face. Yeah, now that he's balding he doesn't really look like a-" I squinched up my face, and tried to bring it back around. "Nothing like you. You've just developed so nicely... So, yeah, I just wondered who you were going to take after. Anyway..."

Jason had finished and was clearing some space for me. I grabbed a pair of dumbbells -- which looked tiny next to the plates he was putting away -- and started warming up with some squats.

I felt eyes on me. Tracking my butt from when it stuck out at the bottom of my rep, up to the top, and all the way in between. My pussy tingled and my face began to heat up. Was Jason checking me out? What if he was? That was mostly harmless. It shouldn't affect me like this. But I could feel that it wasn't just a casual glance. He was savoring the view. And it was making me weak in the knees.

As soon as I turned my head to confirm, I started to loose my balance, and then-

I was falling.

There was a blur of movement out of the corner of my eye and then a strong, rough pair of hands, under my armpits, wrapped around my rib cage. Gently pressing my heavy tits together... Maybe more than was strictly necessary.

"Oh!" I yelled out too late. "Oh my God, Jason. You caught me." I could feel him lifting me back up as if I weighed nothing.

When I got back to my feet, I took a deep breath and turned around. I had to tilt my head back just to look up at him. His strong jaw line filled my view. He seemed to tower over me now. A year ago we would have been practically eye to eye. "Thank you. My God, I'm so klutzy. I can't believe-"

"No worries." He grunted.

"I guess I'm just lucky I have such a big, strong Son to catch me." I smiled. I winked. I gave his arm a little squeeze for effect. And then I let out a totally, involuntary little, "Hoo!". It was massive. It was carved from stone. It was hot to the touch. It gave me that familiar tingle.

And then, "Jason?! Does your shirt... Is that a tear?!" I twisted his arm gently. "Jason! Your arm has literally torn through your sleeve! My God, your muscles... I mean... They ripped right through your shirt!"

"Yeah." He nodded. "No biggie. It's an old shirt. Just the seam. It's happened before."

"No, no, no. Here. Take that off. I'll see if I can sew it up, and then next time I'm out shopping, I'll find some bigger ones."

"Ehn..." He started to half-heartedly protest.

"Come on now, you're done working out, so you needed to change anyway." Jason relented and lifted his shirt up. As he did, I let out another involuntary noise. This one was more of a, "Haaah." Breathy and low. "Jesus, Jason. It's not just your biceps." I said, reaching my hand out. "Look at you! You're jacked! I mean it. You're like a swole beast!" He smirked and wrinkled his eyebrows. "What? Your Mom is cool. I just didn't realize what you were hiding under those baggy hoodies. You're absolutely huge. And so well-defined and just... Shredded. It really is impressive."

His face softened into a full on smile. "And your shoulders... They're like cannonballs." I said, giving them a squeeze as I admired what was just hidden beneath his shirt. "And your pecs. They're just bulging!" I ran my hand -- both hands -- over them, without consciously thinking about it. "And they're so even and smooth." Jason flexed them. First one, then the other. I shouldn't have been impressed, but I was, and I let out a little squeal.

My fingers kept moving down his body. "My goodness! That's not even a six pack, that's like an eight pack!" I looked back up at Jason, my neck craning backward as he now loomed above me. When had we gotten so close? A content grin on his face. "Washboard isn't enough. These things are rock hard and each abdominal is huge!" As my hands moved down to his waistline, "And you've even got these muscles on the side here... The ones that make the divot... Like an underwear model. What do they call them?" I wondered out loud to myself.

"Cum gutters."

"Not cum gutters!" I giggled and gave my son's chest a playful slap.

"What?! That's what they call them." Jason retorted.

"The muscles... Obliques. You've got obliques! Although I guess those would catch..." I trailed off before getting myself into trouble.

Unconsciously, I'd shifted around to examine Jason's other side. "Holy shit! Pardon my language, but I didn't even know there were this many muscles in the back!" I ran my fingers gently over every striation beneath his smooth skin. "And every one of them is rippling! And my God, your triceps! Not that I expected anything else, but they look like a mountain range."

I proceeded to caress his body more vigorously, sliding my hands down his sides. "I just can't believe how wide your shoulders are and how trim your waist is. It's a perfect V. Where did you get this physique from?!"

"Good genes." He grunted.

I just smiled and kept exploring. His butt was next in my line of vision, and beneath his shorts, it looked as physically impressive as the rest. But, I restrained myself from commenting on, or groping, it. Crouching down. "Your calves. They look like they're going to explode right out of your skin." And then, not being able to help myself, I slid the leg of his shorts up a few inches. "And your thighs look like a comic book superhero's!"

Down here the athletic, masculine smell of Jason's sweat was stronger, and it was really starting to get to me now. I couldn't think clearly. When I repositioned in front of him, I couldn't help but notice the massive bulge that had formed in his shorts. My eyes locked onto it, and everything stopped. Then, without really thinking, "Looks like there's another muscle that's grown." I thought I heard Jason let out a quiet, little chuckle. And then, "You'd better take your shorts off, or you'll rip through those too." In my head, it was meant to be a joke, but when it came out of my mouth, it sounded more like a request.

In one smooth motion, Jason hooked his thumbs into his waistband, yanked down, and let his shorts and underwear fall to the floor. There in front of me was the biggest fucking cock I had ever seen in my life. "That's the biggest fucking cock I've ever seen in my life." I honestly don't usually swear this much. "Holy fuck."

I felt woozy. My legs gave out, and I dropped to my knees in front of him. Looking up, his physique was that much more impressive and imposing. He looked down at me with an expression that was hard to read. Somewhere between, contained fury and pride. I let out a long, shaky sigh.

When I looked back down -- inexplicably -- my hand was wrapped around his cock. Or as much of it as I could anyway. It was too thick, and my finger tips couldn't get within inches of meeting my thumb. I wasn't stroking it. Just... Holding it. And examining it. "My God, Jason. It really is huge." I lifted it up and looked at it from root to tip. Then, forgetting my filter, "You definitely don't take after your father there. I mean, you must be twice as big, and just so, so, so much thicker."

He grunted and I felt his cock throb. I looked up into his eyes and grinned a wicked, little grin. When I looked back at the head of his cock, I noticed a large drop of precum. Involuntarily, I started to lick my lips.

"Suck it." I heard him say, under his breath.

And then I did.

I don't know why. I knew it was wrong. I did. I knew. But, I had always been a bit submissive, and the way he said it... A switch flipped, and it was all over. I'd gone from zero to fuck-ty in under two seconds.

I forced as much of the fat head of his cock into my mouth as I could. My jaw struggling to adjust. I pulled back and gave it a big lick instead -- swirling my tongue around the fat knob -- then I resumed. It took a while, but eventually I developed a rhythm, using both hands and still managing to ram his cock head into the very back of my throat. I heard him moan, and I felt more satisfaction than I had in years.

I pulled off, "You like that?"

"Oh, yeah." He grunted happily. This pleased me.

"You like when I suck your cock like this?" He nodded as he looked down on me from above. I was becoming unhinged.

"You like when Mommy sucks your big cock?"

Grunt.

"You like when Mommy is your good little Mommy slut and worships your big fat dick like this?" I'd never spoken like this in my whole life, but I knew where it was coming from. Something that lied dormant -- buried deep within -- for years. A yearning had finally risen to the surface.

He grabbed the back of my head. Forced my mouth back onto his cock. And I felt my pussy gush.

As I tried to shove more and more of his cock down my throat, saliva dripped down my chin and neck, soaking my sports bra. Jason's large hand grasped at it and pulled it down. My tits bounced out, the bra pressing them up and holding them together. Jason kneaded them, and I could feel how rough and callused his hands had become from all of the weightlifting. More tingles. More juices.

I felt both of his hands move to the back of my head. Then his hips thrust forward as he began fucking my mouth. "Gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck." Was all I could get out.

Until he pulled all the way back, letting me gasp for air. "Oh, that's right. I love it when a man takes what he wants!" I seethed.

And then I was being lifted. Jason placed one hand behind my thigh and another behind my neck, supporting me as he laid me back down. My butt on the floor and my back leaning against the basement's concrete wall.

Rip!

In one swift motion he'd torn the crotch seam of my new yoga pants as if it were nothing. I squealed in delight and nearly came right then and there.

Then, as I saw him lining up his cock, "Jason... We shouldn't be doing this." I didn't mean it. I wanted it. And he knew it. A lie I felt obligated to tell, and he knew to ignore.

He grunted and thrust his hips forward. I tried to scream, but it literally took my breath away. When he entered my sopping wet pussy, I felt a pressure, and a pain, and a pleasure I'd never felt before. His giant cock was tearing me wide open. I looked down and saw most of it wasn't even inside of me yet.

"OH, FUCK!" Once I'd regained my voice. "FUCKING, FUCK!" I kept on, "OH MY, FUCK... YOU BIG DICK... FUCKING..." Still trying to get out the right words. "Oh, you big dick fucking stud, you!"

Jason was still moving slowly. Taking small strokes. Giving me a bit more with each thrust. His body tensed. Muscles contracting and bulging outward.

"Fuck that feels so good! Oh God, and it looks so good. Oh, I love seeing your big fat cock stretch out my tight little pussy!"

Jason growled.

"Oh yeah! Fuck your abs are so sexy when you fuck me! When you make me take that big cock of yours!"

Jason clenched his jaw and sped up.

"Oh yes, you big dick muscle stud! That's right. Fuck me just like that. Fucking fuck I can't believe how good your hard, young cock feels."

Jason stifled a smile, but I saw him puff out his chest.

Egging him on, "Yeah, you like that you jacked stud?! You like showing off your hot young body as you fuck your Mother better than she's ever been fucked before?!"

He picked up the pace again, and soon he was slamming every inch of his massive cock inside of me with every long stroke.

"Oh God, it's so deep! So fucking deep!" I moaned.

Jason pushed his cock all the way in and held his pelvis tight against mine. A depraved sneer on his face. I shrieked in pleasure, and he went back to pistoning in and out of me.

"That's right. Fuck Mommy better than she's ever had it. Fuck Mommy better than Daddy does. Use that big, fat dick and those giant muscles to power fuck your Mommy!"

More. "Yes! Mommy is your little slut isn't she?! She's such a whore for your big fat cock and your huge muscles! She'd do anything to feel your big dick pound her like this! Mommy loves her hunk Son!" Lots more. "Does my baby boy like fucking his Mommy slut?! Does he like filling up her pussy with his massive cock?! Yeah?! Does he like making Mommy his little fuck doll?! Yes he does! He's so fucking good at making Mommy a little whore for his big, fat dick!"

I felt an orgasm building within me. Something was different, but glorious. "Make Mommy come, make Mommy come with that huge cock of yours!"

Jason just kept pounding.

I was right at the precipice of my orgasm. It was going to be a big one. My pussy clenched hard and I let out a shriek.

Jason just kept plowing into me.

And then, a fullness I'd never felt before. I needed him to pull out. Now!

Jason was one step ahead of me and on his next backstroke, pulled himself all the way out and started to slap his dick against my clit.

12