All Comments on 'The Late Bloomer'

by IAmAllThatIsMan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mr_taboo92mr_taboo92over 1 year ago

such a hot story, and would love to see Bettie Bondage do a video of this. The only issue I had was that the son didn't say anything during the sex, felt a bit odd being a one-sided dirty talk.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Truly a coming of age story

Mother's have that A-Ha Moment when the can no longer deny their developed sons. Some choose to repress or ignore but they are real.

loma38loma38over 1 year ago

Another excellent story!continue it and make a mockery of sacred symbols such as an engagement ring

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Needed some dialogue from the son. He should have cum in her and knocked her up. She seemed way too out of it and into the fucking to think of him pulling out? It seemed out of character, maybe in chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love Bettie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the next chapter had the father leaving after being humiliated, it still wouldn't be my kink, but it'd be tolerable. Having him stay, to live a life of misery and torture and horror... that's the next best thing to a snuff story. Not hot, except for seriously ill people. The excessive yapping about the father's inadequacy in this chapter isn't erotic to me, but I can deal. Condemning the man to either suicide or life as a worm? Boner killer. In my head, dad died in car accident, mom realizes how over the top and gross she was being, and feels guilty, but drowns her guilt in endless hot fucking with her study son.

InosolanInosolanabout 1 year ago

You know what they call girls who depend on their partner pulling out before he comes for birth control?

Thwy call them "Mommy"

Even pre-cum can have sperm in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous