The Late Bloomer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every muscle in my body tensed, and I squirted all over him. I cried out, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD! That feels so fucking good! FUCK!" Or something like that. I'd completely lost control.

Fuck it, this was too good. "Jesus! I've never come like that! Ever! I didn't even know I could come like that. In twenty years your Father has never done that. Not once. Not even fucking close."

Jason just smiled proudly and pushed his huge member back into me. "You cocky, little shit! You've been getting a lot more than text messages from those girls, haven't you?! Yeah?! You've been fucking them? Fucking those teenage sluts' brains out?!"

Jason grunted an acknowledgement, but mostly he just kept fucking me.

I snarled. "Not anymore. Now you're fucking your slut Mommy! What's better? MILF pussy or teen cheerleader pussy?" I kept it up. "I know which one I prefer. Old middle-aged man prick, or my Son's jacked body and rock hard cock? God I can never go back to his little dick again!"

I looked into his eyes and smiled. "You like knowing that you fuck me better than your father?! Yeah, you do, don't you? Not only do you fuck better than him -- God -- you look so much hotter than he ever did! You're so fucking ripped, and you look so fucking amazing when you fuck, I can't believe it."

"You do. You look so fucking sexy when you fuck me. When you pound your cock into me. Just raw power, slamming that huge dick inside me with your jacked body. I love it! I just want to worship it all day! So unbelievably goddamn sexy!"

Jason puffed out his chest and I grasped at his massive pectorals. "Oh Jesus, you're buff!" My fingers wandered down to his nipples, gently caressing them.

And then I gave them a pinch. And then another one. Harder this time. Jason let out a satisfied grunt and slammed his cock into me hard. "Oh yes, you fucking huge hunk of muscle, just keep railing me like the stud you are!"

I clawed at his arms. Then his shoulders. Then his back. And finally his butt. They were all rock solid and working incredibly hard. Lean, striated muscle fibers tensing and releasing as he powered his enormous cock into me. I grabbed his firm glutes and pulled him in deeper.

Jason reached his hand behind my neck and pulled me toward him. Our heads tilted downward, but our eyes locked on one another's. He stared deeply into mine -- If his cock wasn't going to bore a hole through me, his eyes would. This was no longer my sweet son, this was a beast of a man. A berseker, furiously ravaging anything, and everything, he wanted.

I felt so overwhelmed, I needed to look away. Break eye contact. It was just too much to handle. I found myself staring at his broad chest. Slick with sweat and covered in my juices, his ripped body gleamed in high definition. "Oh fuck you're so fucking, goddamn hot, Jason!" And then, a silent wish escaped my lips, "Flex for me."

Jason obliged. He reared back and curled his free arm up, sending a shockwave down his body. A series of tiny explosions under his skin, from his biceps, into his delts, his pecs, and abs, all the way through his cock -- making every muscle bulge obscenely -- and right into me.

I came again. Or maybe it was the first time that I ever had in my entire life. It was that different from anything I'd ever felt before. I pushed him out. I screamed. I squirmed uncontrollably. And I squirted for the second time in my life. This one made the first look miniscule by comparison. A fountain erupted from me. And electric current flowed through my body.

Even when I came back down, my legs refused to stop shaking, and I couldn't form words. Trapped in perpetual orgasm, I lay there quivering -- just making one continuous, low, undulating moan.

Jason just kept fucking me. For two minutes or twenty? I couldn't say. I was a wave in the middle of the ocean. Always peaking, never crashing.

Eventually, I sensed Jason picking up speed. Leaning more and more of his immense mass into me, and pounding my little pussy even harder than he had been. I knew he was getting ready to come.

"You have to pull out." I whispered hoarsely. "I'm ovulating right now. I'm... I'm so fertile. So, so fertile. You'd knock me up for sure with your hot, young seed."

Jason looked surprised -- maybe even a little disappointed -- but he did. He pulled his mammoth cock out of me and began jacking it off.

"Oh God yes, come for me! Come all over your slutty, Mommy! Cover me in it!" I goaded him. And then he literally covered me.

I've never seen, or even imagined, so much cum. Half a dozen thick ropes of jizz shot out of his giant cock head, and ran from the bottom of my neck, over my tits, and down to the waistband of my torn leggings. More came, but with less force, until it finally just oozed out onto my pussy, which seemed to have been set on fire.

Then reality set in. Panic. "Oh my God, Jason. What have we done?! I'm your Mother... I shouldn't... My God... What... We're not supposed to--"

He leaned in and kissed me. An outpouring of passion, lust, and love. They all filled me up, pushing out any worry or anxiety. No, this had been right. As right as anything else I'd ever felt. As right as it felt in the moment, it felt that way now.

"Oh Jason, I love you." He smiled back at me, completely at peace with it all.

I felt the warmth of his cum on my body and an urge overwhelmed me. I raised a tit to my mouth and began to suck his seed off of it. "Oh Jason, your cum tastes so good! My Son's cum tastes so fucking good." I managed to get out before hungrily lapping up the rest like some kind of cum crazed maniac. "Mommy loves being your little cumslut."

Jason grunted approval and his deflating cock bounced up, threatening to return to life.

"Oh, young cock! I forgot how quick you virile, young men can get hard again." We kissed, and then I remembered. "Shit! Your Father's going to be home soon. Quick, we have to get cleaned up."

Jason groaned, but I was already on my feet. Trying to keep my balance on weak legs, I walked unevenly toward the door.

Jason caught up to me and gave my ass a quick slap. I turned around and waved him off, chastising him. "Stop." But when I did it, I giggled like a school girl. And then I whispered a promise, "Later."

12