The Late Night Special

Story Info
The night shift at the diner gets a little more interesting.
3.6k words
4.32
7.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freddy was doing the morning prep as he often did at the end of his overnight shift at the diner. His black hair was falling into his brown eyes and he brushed it away impatiently. He was feeling a little run down from the past few weeks. The one thing that still got him smiling though was watching Sam bend over the tables to wipe them down or put back the condiments. He often fantasized about what he would do if he had the chance and so many ideas swirled around in his mind. Once he had brushed up against her "accidentally" to gauge her reaction. She had been upset and told him to watch where he was going but he swore he could feel her eyes on his ass as he walked away.

He often wondered if she was thinking of him in the early morning hours when just the two of them were working the diner. Sometimes he would feel eyes on him but every time he would look over at her she was looking somewhere else and he was starting to think it was just wishful thinking.

He heard a loud crash and looked up to see Sam looking down at her soaked white shirt in horror as the tray and cups rolled around the diner floor. Her long, straight, blond hair was falling forward in sheets across her chest. Sam sighed heavily, shaking the liquid off of her arms.

"Hey Freddy?" Sam called.

"Ya?"

"Can you watch the floor a minute? I need to see if I brought an extra shirt today."

"Of course," he replied as his eyes drifted to her chest. He could see the pink floral pattern on her white bra and was trying to fight an erection.

He popped out of the kitchen and waited at the counter. He was dying to take a peek at her changing shirts but he thought better of it. He really needed this job. He stared out of the front door into the semi lit parking lot daydreaming.

"Thanks hun," she said, touching his shoulder lightly.

"You're welcome," he said, turning around.

He could swear he felt her hand briefly brushing his ass as he turned but she was looking at him as if nothing had happened. He noticed the second button on her shirt wasn't done up.

"Sam. Your shirt," he said pointing at the missing button.

"Thanks Freddy. That would have been embarrassing."

She fought with the button for a minute and he caught himself staring at her hands.

"Fucking thing," she cursed under her breath.

"Let me do it for you," he offered casually.

"Thanks," she said, smiling. She brushed her hair away from her neck and he could swear she was teasing him. He swallowed hard trying not to stare at her neck. In his distracted state his plan to do the button up with ease was failing miserably, but after a few fumbled attempts he managed to do up the button.

"That's sure a stubborn button," he joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Ya it is," she said. She was breathing deeply and her blue eyes were locked on his. She leaned in closer putting a hand on his muscled bicep.

He cleared his throat and ran his hand anxiously through the back of his hair.

"I should, uh, probably get to the kitchen."

"Ya of course," Sam said, batting her eyelashes at him. "You need something to keep those hands of yours busy."

He wanted to kiss her so badly and grab her breasts but there was surveillance in the entryway and he didn't want a lawsuit. So instead he awkwardly shifted past her and slipped back into the kitchen. He took a deep breath and was glad he was wearing his tight boxers today because he was way too aroused right now. He needed to cool down. He splashed cold water on his face and tried to focus on work. But his eyes kept wandering to the opening into the diner to find where Sam was.

She caught him looking once and smiled at him. He enjoyed it but he was worried. She never smiled at him. Must be something in the air tonight. He managed to make it through the rest of his shift and breathed a sigh of relief as the morning crew started filtering in.

Normally he said goodbye to Sam as he left or stopped to talk for a minute but today he escaped out the back door and rushed to his car. He wasn't sure what he would do if he was alone with her.

He rushed home and hopped into the shower. He was still sporting an erection and decided to take care of it quickly. He was picturing Sam taking off her work shirt and standing in front of him in that floral bra and her tight black work pants. She approached him and placed her hands on his chest and gripped his biceps. She stared into his eyes as she ran her hand down his chest and rubbed his crotch through his pants. She undid the button on his pants and pulled down the zipper and kissed his chest, and his stomach and his pelvis. She pulled his pants down to his ankles and got down on her knees looking up at him hungrily. She rubbed the outline of his cock in his underwear then pulled those off as well as she stared up at him lips parted slightly.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," fantasy Sam said.

"Get those beautiful lips on my cock," fantasy Freddy replied.

As she sucked his dick in his daydream he stroked himself in real life. It didn't take long for him to spray his load onto the shower curtain and he felt better.

It was going to be hard not to picture that scene though tonight when he was working alone with Sam again. Her touch had awoken something that he wished was still dormant.

He ate something quick and hopped into bed.

His sleep was restless. He kept waking from vivid dreams of himself and Sam at the diner. He splashed cold water on his face for the third time that day and decided trying to get more sleep was pointless. He was hard again from all the dreams and decided to jack off to some porn before work to try and get her off his mind. Every scene he watched he kept seeing Sam's face. It was hopeless. He finished at least hoping that would calm his raging hormones for the night.

He drove to work and sat outside in his car for a minute with his eyes closed. He needed to get rid of these thoughts. If he couldn't he wasn't sure he could control himself.

He heard a gentle knock on the window and opened his eyes.

'Fuck!' he thought in a panic.

Sam was outside his car. He wasn't ready to see her. He rolled down the window and smiled at her.

"Hey Sam. What's up?" he asked, trying to keep his cool.

"Just wanted to check that you were ok. You left pretty quick last night and then I saw you with your eyes closed and thought maybe you had passed out."

"I'm fine Sam, but thank you for checking on me."

"Are you sure?" she asked, pressing the back of her hand against his forehead. She held it there a moment as she looked him over thoroughly.

"Well you don't seem to have a fever."

"I'm really fine Sam. Just didn't get a lot of rest last night so I thought I'd rest my eyes for a minute."

"Ok," she said, eyeing him suspiciously. "Well I guess I will see you inside then."

"Ya. I'll be right in. See you inside."

He exhaled deeply as he watched her disappear in his rear view mirror. Being around her wasn't so bad out here but once he was inside he knew things would get more difficult. He took a deep breath and composed himself before getting out of the car and heading inside.

He casually greeted the evening crew as he went to his locker. He grabbed his uniform shirt and set it down on the nearby table. He pulled his t-shirt up trying to get it over his head. It briefly got stuck and he struggled with it a minute.

"Here let me help," he heard Sam say from somewhere behind him.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' he thought anxiously.

She grabbed the bottom of his shirt and gave it a good yank. It came loose and she pulled it free from his arms. She just stared at him for a minute, her eyes wandering aimlessly across his chest. His heart was pounding and he couldn't stop himself from staring at her chest and her red lips.

"Here," she said after a minute, offering him his shirt. "You better get ready."

"Ya," he said leaning towards her involuntarily.

"I'll see you out there," she said, taking another long look at his chest and glancing briefly at his crotch.

Fuck he wanted her so bad right now but he was too much of a coward to act on it. He put his uniform shirt on quickly and slipped into the kitchen.

"Everything ok?" one of the evening cooks, Joe, asked as Freddy started prepping.

"Ya, why?" Freddy asked casually.

"You look a little flushed. You sure you aren't catching something?"

"I'm sure it's nothing," Freddy said casually, trying to brush it off.

"How was it last night?" Joe asked.

"Pretty uneventful," Freddy said, as the image of Sam's wet shirt popped into his head.

"It's been pretty quiet the last few nights hey?"

"Ya."

"Same with the evening shift. Dinner rush has been maybe half of what it normally is."

"Makes life a little easier for us though hey?"

"You got that right," Joe replied, giving Freddy a high five.

Freddy's eyes travelled out onto the dining floor and lingered on Sam's ass.

"What's it like working with her alone for a few hours every night?"

"Who?"

"Are you kidding me right now? Sam obviously. I don't see you working alone with anyone else. Plus she is hot as fuck man and you aren't exactly being discreet about eye fucking her right now."

Freddy cleared his throat uneasily avoiding Joe's eyes.

"It's fine. Sam stays out front and I'm stuck in the kitchen. I'm usually busy cleaning or prepping."

"Ya, sure. Whatever you say man," Joe said, razzing him. "Well if it was me I don't think I'd be able to keep my hands off her."

Freddy's ears were on fire from the blood flowing into his face.

"Ya. There's a few things I'd like to do to her if I ever had the chance."

"I bet. Well sounds like she is fair game anyways. Heard she broke up with her boyfriend a couple weeks ago from one of the evening waitresses. Might be able to get some rebound action. You should go for it."

"I just might," Freddy said, grinning.

'That's what's changed,' he thought.

Now he just needed to get up the courage to act on his desires. The next few hours dragged on uncomfortably. 2 am finally came and Joe and the rest of the remaining evening crew clocked out and headed home. Now it would be just him and Sam until 6 am.

The diner was empty and Sam was busy vacuuming the floor. Freddy watched her body moving as she reached under the booths with the vacuum. He forced himself to look away and got back to his own cleaning.

After a few minutes he heard the vacuum power down. He looked out into the diner and saw a group of 6 drunk guys laughing and tripping over their own feet.

'Must be looking to eat after the bar,' Freddy thought.

Sam seated them and took their drink order. She flitted about prepping the drinks. The boys were loud and making sexual jokes about Sam. His blood boiled but she was handling it so he left it alone.

They ordered way too much food but Freddy prepped it all anyways knowing most of it would get tossed. The guys kept asking for refills as they picked at their food and talked over each other. They were leaving small food and drink spills all over the table and floor. Every time Sam would come to the table with a refill someone would try and hit on her. One guy even grabbed her by the arm as she was about to leave without responding to his question. Freddy saw red and nearly jumped through the kitchen window but Sam was used to it and defused the situation quickly. As she left the most sober of the 6 guys started berating his buddy for getting physical with Sam and a shouting match ensued. Soon they were all standing and pushing each other around, trying to act tough. Freddy popped out of the kitchen and crossed his arms glaring at the guys.

"We got a problem here?"

The guys all stared at him a minute deciding what to do.

The one that had grabbed Sam's arm turned to Freddy and said, "No problem man. We're cool."

"Good," Freddy replied. "Now pay your waitress and leave before I call the cops or kick you out myself. And you better leave her a good tip too."

"Thanks Freddy," Sam said as she followed the guys to the register.

The guys paid Sam and left without further incident and Freddy went back to the kitchen.

Sam was exhausted and sat down at the booth. There was an untouched strawberry sundae sitting there melting with whipped cream and a cherry on top. She looked over at Freddy to make sure he was looking and took the cherry off the milkshake and popped it into her mouth. He looked on in fascination as her face shifted slightly back and forth. It didn't take long for her to pull the stem out in a knot and she winked at him.

"Why don't you come share this float with me Freddy. Wouldn't want it to go to waste."

Freddy peered through the kitchen window, checking that the diner was still empty and slipped out of the kitchen. He went and sat across from her at the booth.

"They sure made quite the scene. Didn't they?" he said, smiling at her.

"Just a bit. We'll probably be spending the rest of the shift cleaning up."

"Well I guess we might as well enjoy this first then hey?" Freddy asked, pointing at the milkshake.

He was feeling a bit brave right now and scooped a bit of the whipped cream up on his finger. She was staring at it with her lips parted slightly, breathing slowly.

'It's now or never,' he thought.

He placed his finger on her lips and she looked at him with a wide grin. She licked the whipped cream off and looked at him expectantly. When he didn't move she dipped her finger in the whipped cream and placed it on his lips smearing it around. He grinned at her and licked it off.

"I'll be right back," he said.

"Wait. Freddy. Where are you going?"

He got up out of the booth and went to the front door of the diner. He looked around at the empty parking lot and locked the front door. He flipped over the open sign to "Back in 15 minutes" and sauntered back over to Sam.

He looked down at her hungrily.

"Now we won't be disturbed."

She smiled up at him seductively.

"Then why don't you get started."

He looked at her hesitantly, then approached her and knelt in front of her. He slowly unbuttoned her shirt then pulled it off of her. Sam looked at him with excitement in her eyes. He reached around behind her and unbuttoned her bra.

"Can I take it off?" he asked.

"You can do whatever you want," Sam replied, smiling seductively.

He grinned back at her and pulled it off. He looked at her small perfect tits. He stared at her a moment a bit in disbelief that he was finally seeing her breasts. He didn't want to lose the moment so he scooped up a bit of whipped cream from the milkshake and put it on her nipples. He leaned in to her and took her left nipple into his mouth sucking the whipped cream off then lightly pressing his teeth to it. She gasped and placed her hands on his head.

"I'm sorry," he muttered, looking at her apologetically.

"Don't you fucking stop you bastard," Sam swore at him.

Freddy's smile spread ear to ear as he realized he didn't have to hold back with her.

He licked and nibbled at her right nipple as she ran her fingers through his hair and sighed. He pulled her to the edge of the booth by her hips and undid the button on her pants and unzipped them. He pulled them off of her hips and slipped them under her ass and down her legs. She was wearing a black g-string and he grinned. She'd definitely been planning this. He kissed her panties before slipping them off of her. He leaned up and kissed her red lips and her neck before she pushed his face down into her crotch. He ran his tongue along her slit lingering on her clitoris. She sighed and spread her legs wider for him. Freddy went down on her sucking on her clit and flicking it with his tongue. She moved her hips towards him and ran her hands across his shoulders and upper back.

After a few minutes he came up for air and she stared at him eagerly. He stood up and she did too. She unbuttoned his shirt and he took it off as she reached down and undid his belt and took off his pants. He pulled his belt free from the belt loops and she just stared at it with excitement in her eyes.

"Turn around," he ordered.

She did so quickly.

"Bend over."

She smiled at him and presented her ass to him. He breathed heavily as he folded the belt in half. He snapped it loudly behind her and she flinched and sighed.

"Do it," she urged.

He struck her lightly with the belt and she moaned. He struck her again a little harder and she arched her back and moaned louder. He brought it down one final time leaving a red mark on her ass.

"Fuck," she sighed and moaned.

He rubbed her ass cheeks lightly before putting his hand under her chest and guiding her to a standing position. She turned to face him and kissed him deeply, letting her hands roam freely across his face and his chest.

She stared deep into his eyes and said, "Fuck me on this table Freddy."

He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He moved over to the next booth where the table was empty and set Sam down on the edge of the table. He pulled his underwear off quickly and kissed her. He entered her and she moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck. He pumped into her trying to control himself so he could last as long as possible. He kissed her neck and cupped her breasts and rolled her nipples between his fingers.

"Oh my god," she cried out.

He lifted her up again and spun her around, pushing her face first down onto the table. He gently pushed down on her back between her shoulder blades as he entered her doggy style.

"Fuck ya. Just like that," she said, urging him on.

Freddy fucked her ruthlessly taking out the tension of the last 24 hours on her willing flesh. Soon she was panting and nearing climax.

"Oh fuck," she moaned clenching him tightly with her pussy walls. "I can't take it anymore."

"Cum for me," he whispered into her ear.

That was all she needed to push her over the edge and she came hard. As her pussy stopped twitching he pulled out and stared down at her hungrily.

"Kneel."

She turned around and knelt at his feet, staring at his cock longingly.

"Be a good girl and suck my cock," he urged.

She hardly needed any encouragement as she took him into her mouth and sucked on him noisily. She moaned as she sucked him greedily. She was a wizard with that tongue of hers and his balls were ready to explode. He held out as long as he could before he came in her mouth. She swallowed every drop, sucking him clean long after his climax was over.

"If I'd known you were into this I would have done this sooner," Sam said, grinning up at him.

"I guess I'm good at keeping a secret," he said, winking at her.

"We should do this again sometime."

"Any time for you," Freddy replied. "Just let me know the next time you are hungry."

"I will," Sam replied, rubbing the side of his arm.

She winked and got herself dressed. He put his clothes back on quickly and once she was dressed as well he flipped the sign back over on the front door and unlocked it.

"I guess we better get this cleaned up," he said, grinning.

"Ya. Don't want the morning crew asking too many questions."

He laughed and helped her clean up before heading back to the kitchen. He went back to his work and tried his best to stay focused. He had a feeling the night shift was going to be a lot more interesting from now on.