The Late Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using her tongue now she swirled around the tip and then along the underside of his shaft as she moved down again on him. Moving back and forth Alicia wrapped her lips around his member and then glided along his shaft as she would a man she wanted to please. There was no holding back now as the erotic act of giving a man oral sex made her own sex quake with wetness.

"Ohhhh...yes," Will moaned softly yet sounded like he wanted to do it louder but was holding back.

Alicia, not stopping as she formed a tight seal around his shaft, now used her hand to simulate sex. Using more saliva than was necessary, she slipped up and down his erection feeling it pulse with need in her mouth. All her thoughts now focused on making sure her man's cock felt the ultimate pleasure with her mouth. Even though the sounds of slurping got louder, she did not stop going up and down his rigid member while keeping her tongue pressed along the underside of it.

She finally pulled away wanting him to stuff her sex with it. She stood up about to straddle him and could see in the dim light that his eyes were on her smiling. "You ready for your girlfriend to ride you?"

"Oh yes...oh God yes," Will moaned out as she grabbed a hold of his erection and aimed it at her dark slit.

She gave a quick look wanting to see his face when she let her pussy take in his male rod. As she put her weight down on his lap feeling his erection easily slip inside of her, she could not help but smile back at him as she saw his smile go big and wide and moan in pleasure. She did a soft grind, feeling it stretch her vaginal muscles, giving her the same sense of pleasure he was feeling from it all.

"Ohhh yes...I love you," Will moaned out. Alicia instantly glared at him as he said it.

His confession of love sounded heartfelt but she wondered if it was true or just something he was going to throw around during sex. She hated when Marcel would say it and then act like it had no meaning. In her heart she knew when she did say the love word it had deep emotional meaning to it and now Will dropped it on her.

"Stop for a second," she commanded as Will instantly froze looking at her wondering why.

"If you really love me then say it, but don't just say shit like that and let it have no meaning. I don't mind you fucking me and talking dirty, but don't say I love you and then act like you never said it," Alicia ranted just like she did with her ex and feeling the same weight lift off her chest when she said it to him.

"Would you be worried if I did mean it?" Will questioned her as his voice sounded sincere.

"You don't really know me and shit. I mean, I understand you saying it a week from now or even a month from now. Just don't say it if you don't really mean it."

"I love you," Will said again not smiling as if he was trying to be firm.

"You crazy...but if you really love me then cum in me," she stated knowing that once she confessed to not being on birth control would be the final test.

"You want me to cum in you?" he replied looking at her wondering.

Alicia gave a small devious smile knowing she was going to really find out the man he was. "Yes, cum in me. I am not on birth control and I think I am ovulating too." She knew the last part could be true but not for sure, although in her mind it was a good bluff.

"You serious?" Will answered as his eyes opened wide, but she still felt his erection deep in her not getting soft one bit.

"You have a vasectomy?" Alicia asked as she moved her hips forward and back feeling his hard member still embedded in her. She wanted to know if she was really paying with fire, and yet wanted to tease him into wanting more.

"No, but are you're serious? I am not playing around," Will said with a louder voice but still not sounding very authoritarian.

Alicia gave him a stern look like she was in control. "I am dead serious. You don't go saying I love you to me and not mean it. My pussy, my rules...now if you want to be telling me you love me then you better prove it."

Not waiting for a reply, Alicia began to get up feeling that this whole sexual tryst with Will was over and that he was just was not truly into her.

Before his tip was even out of her wet sex, he pulled her back down on top of him letting her feel his girth once again as she was pulled down on it. "Guess it's time to prove it," Will said.

"Oh it is?" she said feeling that their connection was more than she expected.

"Yes it is," Will calmly replied, putting his fingers on her nipples pulling out a few drops of milk with his soft pinch.

"Ohhhh Yesssss," Alicia cried out almost too loudly as she felt her sensitive nipples being pleased while Will moved her petite body on his lap letting his erection explore her love sheath.

She gave him a look of hopeless lust as she felt a quick tense of her sex gripping his shaft as she was pulled down on him. She moved her knees on the couch and rested her small luscious ass right on his bloated member. With small motions she raised her butt up and down, letting his cock just slide in and out of her pussy like it was made to fuck just her.

Wanting more, she began to bounce harder on his lap making sure each time she slammed home on his erection it went deep. Moans escaped louder and louder as she could feel his manhood pierce through her wet sex muscles with ease. She felt her pussy was no match for his cock as she pounded her body down on it as hard as she could again and again.

Will pulled her in to kiss her as she felt loving him was something that was going to come easy. The emotional sensation of having a man love her while his man muscle pushed inside her tightness drove her wild. She could feel her sex just coating his cock with her girl cum while she twerked her ass on him. Each orgasm she was having only added to the wet sloshing noises that were filling the room now.

She wanted to tell him her feelings too but also did not want to break the passionate loving embrace of their lips. His tongue was making love to hers just as his member was pleasing her wet love canal. His hands were now on her back caressing her smooth caramel skin as she knew her breasts were leaking on him as she felt the small stream spray out. To her it was like marking her property that her breast's milk was covering him with her nurturing leakage and that he earned it.

Will broke free of the kiss and she looked down at her erect nipples as her milk was dripping at a fast rate. When she looked at him he smiled like he was loving that she was still lactating a little and that she was capable of being a fertile woman for him. Knowing that his unprotected member was going to finish the job in her only made her think that this was the brilliant moment of love he was going to give her.

Alicia was still in control as she maintained the fast tempo of love making. She was not slowing down as her ass was slamming down hard on his erection. She felt his rock hard cock just slide through her orgasms each time she slammed home. There was no holding back now as she only thought that the end goal was her big orgasm of having him blow his hot orgasm where it would do the most good.

Will finally gave a look of impending closure as she saw the grimace of pleasure a man gets before cumming. She stopped slamming her ass on his and rested her full weight on his cock and moved to a back and forth grind.

"You ready to cum in your girlfriend? Alicia asked smiling and half moaning, wanting to get confirmation that it was going to happen.

"Ohhh...yes. I am close," Will moaned out like he was lost in the moment and unable to move or stop even if he wanted to.

"Mmmm that's it...fucking cum in me. Oh fuck...your going to cum deep in me too. You ready to love me now?"

Will began to shake as Alicia felt his erect cock just pulse ready for it to set off her own big moment of pleasure and give her a reason to buy a pregnancy test. Her own sex could not hold out any longer as she knew this was the moment her big orgasm was arriving. She reached for his chest gripping him as her mouth opened wide moaning, ready to let her own dam burst waiting for the second she cold feel his warm sperm coat her vaginal walls.

"Ohhhhfuckkkk...I love you," Will cried out in a loud waking everyone up moan.

Alicia nodded her head as she felt his warm semen shoot into her vaginal canal with pinpoint accuracy for her womb and waiting egg. The warm soothing feeling her sex needed to have her orgasm came as a second and third blast of possible pregnancy shot into her. In her mind his confession was true and that her body was now being inseminated with his truth. She let go and let her pussy spasm out her own wonderful ending as she felt like she was being pumped full.

"Ahhhh...shitttt...you're doing it. You're really doing it. Ohhh fuckkk," she moaned loudly, closing her eyes, the sensation of pure orgasmic bliss taking in all the perfect sensations that was happening to her.

Will continued to grunt out his own orgasm as she felt his hard member still spewing more warm swimmers for the journey to her nestled egg. The satisfaction of perfect sex with a perfect man came over her as she smiled at him while he grunted his seed in her. All doubts were gone as her pussy was still spasming and her mind went to knowing that she had a legitimate boyfriend.

"Guess you do love me," she said with a joke and a warm smile.

"Told you I am not playing around. Although I do have to ask if you are joking around about the birth control thing."

"Would it bother you if I was not joking?" Alicia now wondered if he thought this whole thing was her just wanting sexual roleplay. The idea she made a mistake came to her as the doubts came back to her.

"I am going to say that if you are not joking then we have to be serious about what we want and how we are going to proceed."

With the feeling of his dick still deep inside of her, she wondered if the doubts were not doubts but concerns about how fast they were going. She knew he was right and the fact they were moving so fast came to her like a drunk waking up from a drinking binge. "What do you want?"

"Well, for starters I want you to tell people we are dating. I also need us to be completely honest with each other all the time."

Alicia gave a smirking smile and a quick grind on his waist letting him know that he was still far into her. "Fair enough...You really single and into me?"

Will gave a quick laugh. "Yes and yes. Since we are being honest, I noticed you from the street and walked in the diner to talk with you that first night. I was into you the moment I saw you. Now tell me something you are holding back."

"Aww that is sweet," Alicia cooed as she felt he was being truthful and that everything about him wanting her seemed to matchup. Her heart was weak for a man smitten with love and since it was her it made it all the more wonderful.

"Now, since we are playing the honest game...I never would have let you fuck me the first time if I didn't like you. Although I was horny as fuck, I still found you cute and charming," she joked but still being honest that she did find him cute and was needing a man to fuck her.

Will gave a quick bump of his hip as she felt that his erection did not lose that much strength. "Ohh shit, you're still hard for me."

"It kind of happens when you turn me on so much."

"I am glad, because I am going to want it again this weekend. If you want to wear condoms you can. I won't make you cum in me if you don't want to.

"Shit, I thought you were kidding about you not being on the pill," Will replied sounding truly shocked that he just exploded his childbearing seed inside of her.

"Sorry, I did kinda like it though, and it turns me on. You mad at me?" Alicia responded feeling guilty and worried that she upset him knowing that she did have serious feelings for him.

"Guess it's too late now to worry. Damage is done, but at least you know I love you."