The Laundry Room - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, a sound came across from the other side of the wall. In an instant, they recognized the thud of Casper's bed rocking. The two women smiled at each other smiles of pure relief. They both needed this for different reasons. Alice's husband was away and Mandy could really use another erotic episode to re-fuel her fantasies for when she took care of herself.

The rocking sound grew louder and Casper's sighs could now be heard. He grunted in a low voice as he was undoubtedly stroking himself on the other side of the wall. This time no laughter or humor came from either woman. Alice exhaled heavily and gazed down to the floor as Casper was gearing up. Mandy was watching her closely. The older woman's right side was leaning against the wall, her right hand was on her right thigh, and her left hand was on her left hip pushing the cardigan away from her body, and in the process removing it slowly from her left breast. Her left nipple was visibly protruding from her bright blue bikini top. Mandy gave out a soft sigh herself.

"Fuck...she's so hot," Casper could be heard through his breath. There was no doubt who he was talking about. The bed was rocking more forcibly now. He was clearly bringing himself to orgasm, and given how quickly it took him to do so last time the two ladies tried to listen as closely as possible not to miss the big moment.

Alice really wanted to hear him talk dirty about her. He didn't disappoint.

"God, I want her to ride my dick and bury my face in her big tits," Casper was enraptured, rocking the bed audibly. He repeated his desire to have Alice on top of him while he got to enjoy her big breasts.

Mandy kept watch on Alice as the busty women's left hand slowly made its way up from her left hip, up to her torso, scratched her taut stomach with her nails, and finally cradled the underside of her left breast. As Casper kept gearing himself up, Alice squeezed her left breast more and more forcefully, and even go her fingers up to pinch her large nipple. Mandy let out a sigh when she saw the long nipple being stretched through the bikini top fabric by Alice's ministrations.

Judging from the pace of Casper's low grunts, he was on the brink. The bed was thudding against wall, and suddenly a low and sustained grunt was heard. Casper was coming. Hard.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck...." he whispered in a low but discernible voice, as he likely shot his load on himself. He repeated this a couple of times, presumably for each aftershot.

Then, there was silence again. This time there was no comic levity as there was in the first laundry room encounter. The two women did not move for a moment, Alice still looking down towards the floor and Mandy still looking at Alice. Finally, Alice removed her hand from her considerable left breast and then covered it with her cardigan.

She looked at Mandy, not reacting to the younger woman obviously staring at her breasts. She gave Mandy a sly smile, as if saying 'Time to go home?'

But Mandy did not seem to respond in kind. Of course, she needed release just as much as Alice. But unlike Alice who had her own place, she could not get it at her parents' condo, because she knew her parents happened to have several friends over for a lunch. Mandy shuddered to think how her parents and their friends might react if they overheard her masturbating in her room. And she wasn't going to be quiet. Not by a long shot.

Alice turned to leave but stopped short when she noticed that Mandy stayed put. She was going to ask what the matter was, but she didn't need to.

"My parents are having friends over now," Mandy said, sadly. "Can't go home right now," she said, and added quietly, "not in my state." She was trying to make the last part of that sentence into a joke, trying to continue the running gag of the two women whenever they talked about sexual matters. It wasn't working this time.

"Come on," Alice suddenly said, and grabbed Mandy's hand. The two women quickly walked to the elevator and headed to the 11th floor, to Alice's apartment.

*********

The elevator ride was only a few seconds long, but because they shared it together the erotic tension cooled a bit. If each woman had been alone, they would have gotten to their own bedrooms and masturbated themselves into crushing orgasms. Being together, things were awkward. Neither woman had ever shared her sexual fantasies with another woman before, and the current frank state of their friendship was new to both of them. So when they got to Alice's apartment, they didn't quite know what to do. The need was there for both of them, but suddenly the will to act had deteriorated. So they just sat down in the living room, Alice on her white sectional sofa and Mandy on a big white armchair perpendicular to the sectional.

Nothing was said during the first few minutes. Awkward silence.

Finally, Alice broke it. "Well, that stretching stunt at the pool was more successful than I ever imagined."

They broke out laughing, but it was a stilted laugh. They both badly needed release, and they needed to find a way to get to a place where they could get some. Joking wasn't going to do it.

"I'll say," Mandy replied. "Those girls have quite an effect on men."

Alice looked down at her breasts upon hearing Mandy's reference to them. They rested under the cardigan, a sliver of her deep cleavage showing through the narrow gap.

"I guess so," she said, pulling open the cardigan and letting her bikini-clad breasts come into view. "It's really nice to hear that sometimes."

"Oh, I bet you hear that kind of stuff a lot from your husband," Mandy offered, hesitatingly. She wasn't sure this was the right thing to say, but she was trying to help Alice along in getting the conversation to a place where they could discuss how they might get themselves off given the circumstances.

"Funny you should mention that...I actually don't. Or didn't. At least until a few of weeks ago." Alice said, smiling lightly.

"What do you mean? You can't tell me your husband doesn't notice beautiful breasts like yours?" Mandy knew she was treading uncharted territory in complimenting Alice's breasts, but she knew the older woman appreciated compliments. Besides, she was telling the truth.

"He does, of course. But we've been pretty tame in our love-making. Mostly missionary style, one position. And frankly, the last few years sex has been pretty infrequent. This friendly ghost of ours, though, really jump-started things for me."

The reference to the cartoon ghost finally broke the ice and allowed the women to have a hearty laugh and talk more freely. It was too good of a joke, and it allowed them to be okay with how hot they both were feeling right now.

"You mean to say, you've never done anything but missionary? Robert never got to enjoy the girls?" Mandy asked, more comfortable discussing the topic now.

"No, he has. Don't get me wrong. But sometimes in a marriage things get to be routine. And we've certainly never done anything like what Casper was going on about."

Mandy was dumbfounded. "You mean you never used the girls to, you know...make Robert cum?"

"Not until a couple of weeks ago, no. But after the first laundry room thing, I decided to try. It was awkward at first because we've never done it, but Robert seems to enjoy it now that I got a little better at it." Alice cradled her breasts with both hands as she said this, brushing her fingers across their bottoms and taking in their heaviness.

"That's not hard to imagine." Mandy said, transfixed watching her mature friend molding her tits through the bikini fabric.

"I still hadn't gotten him to you know...orgasm on them yet," Alice admitted, softly.

"Oh I'm sure it won't be long," Mandy chuckled, aware of her own nipples poking through her sports bra and tank top. She put her hands on her thighs and was slowly moving them up towards her inner thighs. She badly needed to touch herself down there, but didn't feel comfortable doing it yet.

"I hope so. The way Casper was going on about it, it was so...hot," Alice said, stumbling on that last word.

"Fuck yeah it was," Mandy agreed, immediately worried that her explicit language was crossing a line. To her relief, Alice didn't seem bothered.

"And now, what was he saying -- I should be on top -- what was that about?" Alice said.

"Well yeah...a guy might want to watch these puppies bounce while you go at it," Mandy said, somewhat surprised. She wondered if Alice hadn't experienced this sexual position either.

"Yeah, I guess Robbie would like that..." Alice said, partly to herself, as she more forcefully clutched her large breasts. She brought her hands a little higher and rubbed her nipples through the fabric. She immediately exhaled sharply.

Mandy took it as a cue to move her right hand all the way up her inner thigh so that it touched her sex through her running shorts. She breathed a sigh of relief. She needed that. But she knew this relief wouldn't last long. She would need more soon.

"How should I do it," Alice asked, "I mean, have you ever done it?"

"What? Ride on top of a man? Sure. But I don't have your big breasts, so in your case they'll get to enjoy this on a whole other dimension. Just try it. By the way, that back stretch we did at the pool would work wonders in that position." Mandy was really getting heated, visualizing Alice riding a man and thrusting her considerable chest in his face as she fucked him.

"Like how?" Alice genuinely asked and tried to mimic the position. She lifted her legs, got on her knees on the sectional, straightened her back, and raised her hands to her sun hat, which was still on her head. In this position, she was directly facing Mandy.

"Spread out your knees a little more," Mandy said, a hint of urgency in her voice now. "And maybe thrust out your chest more."

Alice spread her knees farther apart. She was thrusting her butt further out in this kneeling position on the sofa, facing Mandy. She then took her cardigan off completely, letting her bikini-clad boobs come out to full view.

'finally,' Mandy thought.

Alice then raised her hands again and rested them on her sun hat, and thrusted her chest forward. Her heavy breasts surged dramatically, her nipples clearly visible through the fabric. She was breathing heavily, clearly aroused.

"Yes,that's hot," Mandy said. "Then, when you got 'em where you want 'em, just tease them a little." Guiding Alice through these sex poses was getting Mandy seriously hot and bothered. She began to rub her pussy with her right hand through her running shorts, clutching her thighs together. Her left hand went to her left nipple, feeling it through the tank top.

"How do you tease them?" Alice asked, wanting to know.

"Just grind a little bit on their dick, sort of go through their length a few times while you hold out those amazing puppies for them to see but not touch."

"Like this?" Alice thrusted her breasts out, hands on hat, and grinded in the air slowly. She rocked her hips forward and back, as Mandy sat transfixed on how her breasts rose and fell with each deliberate motion.

"Yeah, just like that...you can also talk a little dirty to them, letting them know that you know how much they want you." Mandy was breathless now as she rubbed her pussy through her shorts.

"I know you want these," Alice said in a low voice, looking right at Mandy. "You want these big breasts? You want them right in your face?"

"Fuck yes, I want them," Mandy wasn't sure if she was playing a role or she really wanted to suck on those big titties. Either way, she was ramping up to a crushing orgasm.

"mmmm, that's what I like to hear. These big puppies might come out to play if you keep making me hot like this," Alice said, with a questioning look, as if wondering if she was doing a good job talking dirty. It was all an act, of course. Alice needed to touch her pussy badly.

"yeah, that's fucking hot," Mandy broke the act. "You'll get them real good if you talk dirty like this," she encouraged her.

"yeah? I'll get them good? I'll get Robbie to blow his load if I talk to him like this?" Alice asked, now taunting and teasing Mandy. She lowered her left hand to her pussy and her right hand to her right breast. She kept making rocking motions in the air as if riding a man on the sofa, this time her hand rubbing her pussy with each thrust.

"holy shit, he'll blow a huge load if you fuck him like this. He'll love those big tits on his face...fuck" Mandy spread her legs wide open now and was masturbating openly to Alice. She got herself in sync with the big-breasted woman's gyrations. Her left hand was tugging and pulling her left nipple through her tank top.

The two women were picking up the pace together, both relieved that they finally found the right moment to let their passions come out. Now the path to release was clear.

"oh yeah? He'll come all over my big tits when I do this to him?" Alice said, closing her eyes and rubbing her pussy hard and fast. Her huge breasts were heaving, dramatically rising and falling. She was getting close, her orgasm swelling inside of her.

"he'll cover them in cum, baby" Mandy said, getting close to exploding herself.

"oh yeah, god that feels good," Alice said, breathlessly, urgently. "I might cum if he blows his load all over me like that..."

"fuck, that's hot" Mandy snorted as she was rubbing herself furiously. "I want you to cum."

There was a short silence as the two women masturbated themselves into a frenzy.

"Oh fuck" Mandy hissed with a deep voice as an orgasm wracked her body. Alice wasn't far behind.

The two women revved themselves up to a crushing double orgasm, Mandy with legs splayed open on the armchair, raising her pussy up in the air as she came, as if to show Alice how she made her cum, and Alice grinding violently against her left hand on her pussy, soaking her yoga pants and creating a noticeable wet spot on them. The two women moaned together as they finally enjoyed their sweet release.

To be continued in Part 2...

12