The Law Firm Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife, the center of the law firm's gangbang.
2.2k words
4.44
34.8k
40
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

The gang bang went on, with 12 hard cocks, Sylvia was eager to satisfy all of them, and I couldn't stop watching as the senior partners used her. The shrieks and grunts of orgasm sounded again, as the three guys that were after us flooded her.

Sylvia grunted with pleasure as the next three took their place, her cunt and asshole were stuffed with a hard, horny dick, while her mouth was filled with a stiff prick, and she displayed her oral talents while riding the poles stuffed up her cunt and asshole.

She didn't like blowjobs, she'd said, She wasn't very good at it, she said. Her mouth looked like she was more than proficient at it, and the fact that she was swallowing every drop, seemed proof enough that she loved it.

After the first round, William Foster, the senior partner, called us to attention.

"And now Gentleman, a little break for us to recharge and enjoy. Sylvia, please remove your blindfold."

The room was dimly lit, so I probably would not be too visible, but I made sure to keep myself in the back of the crowd watching.

Howard Weston led another woman into the room. She was totally naked, and her eyes were wide as she took in the scene.

"Gentleman, this is Courtney Bonner, she's the newest addition to the firm. She wants to do some ladder climbing also, and we decided what should be done to show if she would make a good partner for our firm."

Turning to Courtney, she said, "Okay Courtney, this is your big break. We want you to take this," handing Courtney an 18-inch double dildo, "and ride it with Sylvia. She's climbed the ladder, and if you want to do the same, this is how you start."

That phrase went through my mind, "this is how you start." I wondered what Sylvia had done to start.

Courtney did not look averse to that idea she had a smile as she approached the bed. She was a nice looking package, Courtney was 5'7" tall, looked to be about 120 pounds. She had red hair, a light spray of freckles, she was very similar to my wife's body, Sylvia was 5'8", and 125 pounds, Sylvia had natural light blonde hair, and the contrast was very alluring and sexy.

"Now, ass to ass, ride that big pole!" Howard commanded.

Sylvia took to her hands and knees, Courtney led the dildo up to Sylvia, and she grunted as Courtney pushed that big fucker up her well-used cunt. Turning to take the position, she held onto her end of the dildo, then found the spot, pushed her hips back, and let out a loud grunt as she was penetrated.

The two bodies paused, just for a moment, then the action began. They started to move, bucking back against each other, grunting and purring as the dildo pumped in and out. They really started to get into it, their asses smacked together as they rode that big pleasure stick.

"Now, change up, face to face!"

The ladies pulled free, and Courtney lay back as Sylvia held the dildo up with a smile, wiggling it back and forth. Sylvia then bent down, reaching out and parting Sylvia's bare bald pussy lips, placing it against her, she pushed, and Courtney moaned with pleasure as Sylvia filled her with 8 inches of that fuck stick.

I could see the shine of hot lust in my wife's eyes as she saw the remaining 10 inches, ready for her to join the fun. Sylvia climbed up on the bed, squatting over that big pussy splitter, lubing the head up with her gushing juices. She adjusted her hips, notched it against her, and dropped down onto the other end, her loud moans sounding as she took it in, with one hard downward thrust. Their pussies pressed against each other, they were now tightly bonded together. Sylvia slowly folded over and they kissed, a hot, tongue-filled swirl of pleasure that left them both breathless. Sylvia sat up and ordered, "Let's ride, Courtney, let's ream each other out!"

Sylvia began to churn her hips while Courtney pumped her hips up, the massive cock stretching them both open, as they worked the whole dildo into their fiery pussies, groaning with pleasure as the dildo went deeper, until their lower lips came together in a lust-driven kiss.

Sylvia opened her eyes as she felt Courtney's hands stroking her breasts, fingers pulling and tugging her stiff nipples.

The guys chanted, "Yeah, ride that big fucker, cum, cum, cum like a slut!"

Sylvia and Courtney had a hot fucking rhythm going, smacking their cunts together, moaning and grunting, as they humped back and forth. They went at it, ramming their sopping pussies up and down that dildo over and over, taking it hard from every angle. Joined cunt to cunt, and sliding up and down, their clits stood up, erect and throbbing with desire, each time their pussies slapped together, their clits were rubbed hard against each other's body. The room was filled with loud cries, grunts, and squeals of pleasure, two cunts that were hot and horny, quivering clits throbbing, ready to explode. They fucked each other furiously, their bodies slapping against each other, slamming their burning cunts down the thick dildo, again and again, moaning and gasping as the dildo fucked them closer and closer to orgasm.

My cock was as hard as it had ever been, seeing my wife, bonded to another hot pussy as the huge double dildo reamed out both of their hot, horny cunts, lost to the heights of wanton lust was one hell of a cock stiffening sight.

Sylvia felt the rush, and she screamed, "OH GOD, GONNA CUM, GONNA FUCKING CUM!" letting out a loud howl as she tumbled. A few moments later, Courtney's scream joined in, as she hit the climax, their bodies writhing together in the rush of shared orgasmic pleasure.

The entertainment had the desired effect, the room was filled with rock-hard erections, and Courtney was helped to her feet, and she was led to a chair and seated.

"I think Courtney will fit right in if she's as good at spreading her legs as Sylvia is. Watch what happens Courtney, and your services will be required soon. If all goes well, our next gangbang, Courtney will be the one, and we'll see if she had what it takes to make partner. With more high-level clients coming in, it will be good to have two hot and horny sluts to handle the extra clients, we can add another extra bed to the special boardroom, for the ones who want to get kinky and fuck one while watching the other fucking another client, or one of the partners. And now, on to the next round!"

Sylvia had put her sleeping mask back in place, looks like she likes the kink of not seeing who's doing her. This time, Sylvia was sitting on top of Steve, while Howard was placing his cock against the tight pucker of her back door, and William was ready to present his cock to her mouth.

Sylvia let out a cry of lust-filled pleasure as Howard drove his 8-inch cock up her asshole, both of them grunted as he stuffed every inch in. She was lifted and opening her mouth, William slid his cock into orifice, and she swallowed him down. The action started again, and there she was, displaying her fucking ability as she was triple banged again. They set up a rhythm, fucking her body in tandem, and Sylvia let them use her, she kept her lips tight around the cock fucking her mouth as rock-hard dicks plundered her cunt and ass.

The room filled with the grunts and growls from the guys as they did her, Sylvia's cries of pleasure, and the wet liquid squelch as Sylvia's cunt was being pounded, overflowing, gushing juices around Steve's cock.

"Yeah, oh yeah, gonna fill your mouth baby, fuck, YEEEAAAHHHH!"

"Gonna cum, so fucking tight, fuck, fuck FUUUCCCCKKKK!"

"Gonna fill you, baby, tight hot cunt, yeah, YEAH!"

The explosions started, and Sylvia's body was shaking as they unloaded in her, flooding rushes of hot spunk into the company's whore.

James and I, along with Ray, were up next, and this time, I wanted her mouth. She was well versed in how to suck a cock. I had had enough of her timid, 'I don't like it' blowjobs, now I was going to get the blowjob I deserved.

Sylvia lowered her cunt down on Ray's prick, she grunted as his 9-inch pole stuffed her vaginal vault. James took the position, gave me a grin as Sylvia's upthrust asshole was cocked up, cheeks pulled apart, and Sylvia let out a shriek as James, not too gently, drove his 8 inches into her asshole in one hard thrust.

I took her shoulders and lifted her to the level of my cock, her warm wet mouth wide open, and she sucked me in, her mouth was a warm, wet hole, the tongue swirling was amazing, and she swallowed me right to the hilt, I felt my balls touch her chin.

Lowering my voice, I grunted, "Yeah, suck my dick you whore, make me flood your mouth!"

She did not recognize my voice, I felt an "'mmm hmmm" around my dick, as she pulled back and swallowed me again. I gripped her head, holding her steady while I used her mouth like a fuckhole, she was making "mmmm Mmmmm" sounds as I face fucked her, finally getting the suck job that I was due.

I looked over at Courtney, she was watching closely, and I gave her a big smile. She returned it, and licked her lips as she watched Sylvia stuffed airtight, the hot wet sounds of fucking and sucking filling the room.

I powered my prick in and out, firing my pole into the hot sucking vortex, fuck, getting a real blowjob, I felt the rise, oh yeah, and I rammed in one last time, snaking down her throat.

"Suck it, suck it swallow my load FUCK!"

She was swallowing rapidly, my cock was milked by the contractions, I let two blasts shoot down her throat, pulled back, and flooded her mouth with five ropes of hot spunk. Being pent up for two weeks, it felt damn good to be getting the loads out.

She pulled free and her scream of pleasure sounded as James and Ray let out grunts and growls, and their cocks went off almost at the same time, flooding Sylvia's holes with another round of hot spunk.

When we pulled out, three more cocks were ready for her. Steve came up to us and said, "James, glad you could make it, Al, good to meet you."

It felt strange shaking hands with another man while both of us were naked. He led us into the other room for a glass of the spiked punch. Steve decided to get chatty, and I heard a lot.

"It was a great idea for the senior partners to hire a woman, the old boy's club really had their eyes out. Becoming more diverse had nothing to do with it. Before Sylvia, there were gangbangs, featuring the senior partner's wives, who were hotwives, and eager to put out. The firm asked Sylvia if she'd liked to make partner quickly, and they brought her along, and she got to see old man Foster's wife, no less, getting gangbanged. It's his second wife, Dolly, she's thirty years old, 20 years younger than he is, with the face, body, and sexual drive that would capture any guy's attention. She's blazing hot, with a big mane of blonde hair, a solid, not fat, but voluptuous body, blue-eyed, fair skin, she's originally from Alabama, the almost stereotypical image of Southern womanhood. I estimated her height at about 5'7", weight around 150 pounds, and a "solid as a brick shithouse" body, which looks to be around 38D - 30 - 39. God, getting my prick into every hole, what a hotwife she is!"

He paused, and as the grunts groans, and cries of pleasure sounded from the next room, continued, "So, Sylvia was led in, naked, and with that double dildo bonding their cunts together, they were the first part entertainment break. They really got into it, fuck, it would make you hard as steel just hearing it. After they had ridden to multiple orgasms, Sylvia was seated to watch the action, and after the second round, her mouth was used, she got to fluff up all the cocks for one more fuck of Dolly. That's what Courtney is going to get very soon, so we can sample all of Sylvia's hot holes. God, she is crazy for cock, fucks like a mink in heat, her husband is a lucky guy, having a hotwife like her to bang."

James and I kept our faces neutral, agreeing with his assessment.

Steve said, "If Courtney shows how eager she is, she'll be the guest of honor at the next gangbang. James, after tonight, I am sure you'll want to try out our newest gangbang girl, Al, how about you, think you can make it too?"

There was no decision, I immediately said, "Yeah, I'd love it!"

Shrieks and grunts of orgasmic pleasure rose, as the guys who were banging Sylvia emptied their balls into her, and Steve said, "One more set of three, then it'll be time for Courtney to show her oral talents."

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers