The Law of Attraction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologized to James telling him that I was sorry about the way I had behaved the previous night, but reiterated what we both knew that what I really wanted was a biological woman.

After I said this there was a tension between us with James not being sure how to act around me and the fact that despite myself I would think of James as Jamie and want to run my hands over him/her in a sexual way. In fact the extent of my attraction to him/her was frightening to me.

The problem was that as a result of the forced aloofness on both sides towards each other resulted in the daily small acts of friendship and tender touches and friendly hugs were now missing from our relationship, the very things that made us a team and perfect to share an apartment. The extent of the tension came to a head when one day James said, "Do you want me to leave the apartment?"

I had never for one moment considered that James and I might stop sharing the apartment, and his question really rocked me. In truth I would find it difficult if not impossible to maintain the apartment and keep paying the rent without James's help, but it wasn't just the financial implication in truth I had become accustomed to James's company and did not like the idea of living alone in the apartment without him. I liked looking at what I increasingly saw as his beautiful face, in reality the face of Jamie, the female personality that truly inhabited this body.

For a moment I became very angry at life in general, life could really be a bitch. James should have been born as a woman it was a cruel twist of fate that he was not. If I had met him instead as her, Jamie, I was sure that forming a civil union would have been the most natural thing in the world for us.

Now I was suddenly aware that James/Jamie was looking at me intently, apprehensively, afraid that I might tell him that I did want him to leave but at the same time knowing that the air needed to be cleared between us one way or another.

I looked at James, full of compassion for him and said, "Nooo, please no, we click so well together, who would I talk to the next time I have a failed relationship." Then I said, "Come here," and wrapped my arms around him in a tight embrace, feeling the tension slip from him as he felt my reassurance.

Over the next few days I started to become obsessed with wanting to see James in his feminine form, as Jamie, somehow right now the fact that he was not a true woman didn't seem to matter, I wanted to be greeted each day by the beautiful female face I had seen when I transformed James into Jamie.

Acting on my impulse to transform James into Jamie I made him a proposition.

"You know Jamie, I accidently discovered your secret stash of clothes before that night when I dressed you, I knew you had this desire. There is no reason for you to go sneaking around and only dressing when I am out."

I continued, "I was thinking I could help you to look more feminine, you looked so pretty when I made you up that night."

And so it was that I started helping James regularly apply makeup and style his long hair and nails. Over the weeks to come I also showed him how he could make his gestures more feminine and even helped him with trying to develop a female sounding voice.

The truth of the matter was that I was falling for James big time, although to me, 'she' was always Jamie ever since I had dressed her. I tried to deny the physical attraction to myself because I knew in my heart that any relationship that developed must be doomed to failure in the end because she was not a biological woman.

In the meantime however despite my misgivings I had fun feminizing Jamie and really pushing her envelope. I started getting her to have weekly facials, I got her to get her ears pierced and I persuaded her to start electrolysis for her facial hair.

Looking back I was being selfish trying to give Jamie an increasingly feminine form, while believing that eventually we could not be together. But the truth was that feminizing Jamie had become an obsession for me, and the more feminine she became the more I got off on it, it was becoming like a drug for me.

The fact of the matter was that Jamie was not complaining, quite the opposite in fact, she was loving it. From time to time I would catch her staring at herself in the mirror with a look of awe at seeing her feminized form.

Things came to a head for me when I started having a whirlwind romance with a woman 6 years younger than me. To tell the truth the attraction was purely physical, the sex was great. And although Jamie was completely ok with this, understanding my needs, I often had a guilty feeling when I was with my young lover, almost as if I were cheating on Jamie.

This romance quickly came to an end when I discovered that this woman had been having sex with several other women behind my back, and when I confronted her about it she brushed my comments off showing no remorse whatsoever.

When the romance failed I turned to Jamie for consolation. In a semi drunken state I went to her bed and found her in a beautiful silken babydoll nightdress that I had bought for her and I started kissing her all over.

I started to kiss her and caress her on a regular basis despite her protests that I was only hurting myself because she was not a biological woman. But I just wanted to be with her and for that moment her male origin did not matter, I didn't want to think about the future, it would have to resolve itself.

Then one night I was really horny because I had not had an orgasm for a while and I commanded Jamie to suck my tits.

So Jamie took my left tit in her mouth and began to innocently suck on it, her innocence and inexperience actually served to turn me on more so then I commanded that she suck harder. As she learnt to comply with all my demands when it came to my tits I was amazed by her willingness to learn and her sensitivity to my need. In the end I came hard twice just from Jamie sucking my tits.

I realized at this point that I was in love but I also realized that I really needed a true woman and as Jamie slept I whispered in her ear, "I don't know how it is going to happen but I need you to become a woman."

The next morning while I was checking the news on the internet I accidentally clicked on what appeared to be a crank news item, claiming that a man had metamorphosed into a woman after a new type of therapy called deblock therapy.

When asked to comment, the company that provided the deblock therapy, 'TransformSys', had said that the deblock therapy was designed to unlock the hidden desires of the client employing the law of attraction but also made the comment that a completely natural biological sex change should not be possible. The item went on to say that deblock therapy was not cheap, it cost $10,000.

That afternoon I was given the role in a Broadway play I had been after and given an advance payment of $10,000. I had never been in any way superstitious, I certainly did not believe in destiny, but at that moment a strange feeling came over me.

Reading the news item about a man transforming into a woman, following a therapy costing $10,000, when just the night before I had whispered to Jamie/James telling him/her that I needed her to become a woman. Now I suddenly was handed $10,000 the exact cost of the therapy.

So it was that I ended up calling TransformSys, when I asked what the results of the therapy would be I was told that it depended on the conscious and subconscious desires of the client. And at that moment I decided to set up a therapy session for Jamie, if nothing else the deblock therapy would inspire her art work, as for my own desire that would depend on Jamie. In the end I made a selfless act to buy the therapy for her to allow her to follow her true nature whatever that was.

That evening Jamie had prepared my favorite meal for me shrimp pasta, washed down with a rich red wine and cheese cake with espresso coffee to follow. I watched Jamie closely all through the meal looking for any physical sign of increased femaleness whilst at the same time being aware that any changes would happen over a period of time.

Jamie was so incredulous that I had paid for the deblock therapy for him that it reached the point where I began to get irritated, fortunately she took the hint and changed the subject.

That night Jamie dressed in a sky blue babydoll nightdress, my angel looked a picture of beauty that night, was it my imagination or did the curves of her body look softer, did her lips look a little fuller than before?

Suddenly I was horny as hell for Jamie I wanted to feel her hot lips on my tits, have her sensitive artist's hands tracing my body.

So it was that I pulled Jamie onto me thrusting my tits in her face and I came twice with powerful orgasms just from her expert sucking of my nipples. Then I forcefully pushed Jamie on her back returning the favor by sucking on what I regarded as her under developed tits, again was it just me or was there a slightly more feminine taste and smell to them, were the nipples slightly larger and the tits themselves a little softer?

Finally arms and legs wrapped around each other, Jamie sucked me to two more incredible orgasms before, exhausted, we both fell into a deep, contented, sleep.

The next morning I was feeling full of love for my beautiful Jamie and I prepared a meal of omelets followed by French style pancakes for her.

In the middle of me preparing breakfast Jamie went for a shower, and keeping hidden, I sneaked into the bathroom to spy on her in the shower. As I watched her from where I was concealed, I observed her rubbing her sensitive tit and crying out in ecstasy and as I watched in fascination I was now convinced that there was clearly a more feminine form to her tits now.

As I watched her from my concealed position, seeing her with her eyes shut, rubbing her tit and crying out, I came to an orgasm myself just watching her and thinking about the changes taking place in her body, unbeknown to her, I had to stifle the sound of my own orgasm to avoid being found out.

As I watched her a wicked thought came to my mind, I had set in motion something that would transform my Jamie into a complete woman, and I was loving the transformation and the power I seemed to have over her.

For a moment I felt guilty, because I was the one who had encouraged Jamie to throw herself into exploring her feminine side, so much so that her deepest desire now was to become a woman, and the deblock therapy that I had paid for would allow that to happen.

However, I reminded myself, the subconscious desire to be a woman had always been in Jamie, I had just helped push that to its limit. Anyhow, Jamie was much, much happier than she had been at any time in her life before. I knew that because she was always telling me! Being a true woman with me I was sure would help complete her happiness.

Over the next few weeks it became obvious to me that there was a marked improvement in Jamie's artistic style her work had become more natural and fluid and her powers of concentration appeared to have increased.

Jamie/James proudly told me that his gallery owner friend Annabel was impressed with his work and had suggested to her/him that she become his artistic agent and help promote her/his work. I of course was very happy for Jamie, but I also felt pangs of Jealousy, Jamie and Annabel had history and although she had told him/her that he was not 'manly' enough for her, maybe things had changed now he/she was more feminine.

Quickly I pushed my jealous thoughts aside and concentrated on being happy for Jamie.

For the next few weeks life continued in the same vain until one day Jamie told me that the starbucks where she worked was closing down so she would be out of a job, and the art she was selling did not provide enough income to compensate (the larger works were being held back for an exhibition of her work. She told me that if I wished she would leave the apartment so I could find a new lodger who could pay their way.

I told her not to be silly, we had always found a way and we always would.

In reality I was making enough money while rehearsing for a Broadway play and from my waitressing job to keep both of us, we would have to cut back on some luxuries but it was more than worth it to keep Jamie around.

Then I suddenly thought that Jamie with the remnants of her stupid male pride might say that she could not face living with me in the apartment if she could not pay her way.

Then just as suddenly I had a wicked thought about how I could kill 2 birds with one stone. I could get work for Jamie, while at the same time get her to present herself in public as a woman. I was so pleased at myself for hatching such a clever plan. I would tell Jamie I could get her a job serving in the same restaurant where I worked, and get her really sold on the idea. Only then would I drop the bombshell that she would have to serve as a waitress, by that time she would be to sold on the idea.

When I mentioned the possibility of Jamie working at the restaurant where I worked Jamie's face lit up. Suddenly I was offering the possibility that she could continue to pay her share of the rent and therefore maintain her dignity, then when I told her that the job was for a woman, her moral dropped again.

I could see that she was struggling with the idea of further surrendering to her female persona and hence losing more of her male identity. She tried to argue that she couldn't pass as a woman but I would have none of it, telling her that she actually looked more feminine than masculine.

In the end, Jamie did not like the idea of her leaving the apartment any more than I did, but it was important to her that she could pay her way, and it was because of this that I was finally able to get her to try out as a waitress.

I sent her to a friend of mine who was a beautician for a bikini wax and facials as well as some other skin softening and moisturizing treatments, finishing off with a feminine hair style and some basic makeup. The result was amazing and I couldn't get over just how feminine my beautiful Jamie looked now. As a treat I bought Jamie some pretty clothes and expensive jewelry, and that night I took Jamie to bed with me, and just couldn't get enough of feeling up her pretty body. I got her to suck my tits and started sucking on her prepubescent tits, loving the texture of her developing nipples as I sucked.

I was so turned on by Jamie's transformation that for the first time I asked her to eat me out. The effect of her inexperienced tongue in my pussy as I started to teach her how to pleasure me drove me wild with desire and excitement.

I patiently explained to Jamie how to please a woman. I told her to lick first at the smooth skin around my pussy and then gradually hone in on the labial walls of my vagina, licking and sucking. The first time Jamie's long slender tongue entered my love hole, I was in heaven.

I then instructed Jamie on how to lick and suck my clit, teasing my clit with the tip of her tongue before sucking it hard into her mouth, then as I climaxed she stabbed her long tongue deep inside my hole.

In this way Jamie took me to one climax after another and I experienced the most powerful orgasms I had ever experienced as my beautiful innocent Jamie attended to my needs.

The following day I worked to prepare Jamie psychologically for her interview for the waitressing job, telling her that this would be the test of all the lessons in femininity I had undertaken with her, from voice training to mannerisms to that way she walked. While she was nervous it was obvious to me that my darling Jamie was up for the challenge in terms of her feminine side she could truly come out of her shell, presenting herself to the world as a woman.

When she met my boss Jessica, I was prouder of Jamie than I had ever been. As expected Jessica was captivated by her, confident that she would go down well with the customers. She only wanted to be sure that she explained to Jamie that it was hard work and she would find it tough at least at first, before putting her on shift with me to learn the ropes.

As expected Jamie was very popular with the customers, and many of the men and some of the women found it difficult to keep their eyes off my beautiful baby girl. One particular guy kept trying to grope Jamie and it was obvious to me that she felt very harassed by him.

Eventually I got so pissed off with his attitude that I 'accidently/on purpose' spilt his drink on him and as he went to the restroom I whispered in his ear that he should consider leaving if he wanted to keep his wedding tackle in order. He shortly left and did not return.

From my experience as a waitress, I knew his type well. He liked the idea of feeling he had power over people and would take advantage of any situation when he thought women might be intimidated by him but was secretly afraid of any woman that would stand up to him.

In truth it felt good to come to Jamie's aid, I realized that I felt very protective towards her and I also became aware that despite her male origins I felt completely safe with her as I had never felt with anybody else.

As time went by, as I had expected, Jamie's female persona clearly became her dominant persona and much more natural than her male persona ever had been, this I put down to the fact that she was able to be more true to herself.

As she spent most of her time now in female mode it became increasingly difficult for her to fall back into male mode and she would unconsciously shift back to her more natural female persona if she did not concentrate. As for her voice, it took no effort at all now to raise the pitch of her voice. Soon she started having problems to try to speak in a male voice range.

As time went by I became aware just how much how watching Jamie become transformed into a beautiful ravishing woman was turning me on. As I lay next to her at night I could not help running my hands over Jamie's beautiful soft skin as she slept, feeling the curve of her increasingly feminine ass and her beautiful prepubescent tits. As I moved my hands over her tits, her nipples hardened and as I squeezed her left nipple hard, Jamie cried out in ecstasy in her sleep, the sound was like music to my ears.

As I snuggled up against my beautiful Jamie, her ass against my pussy, spoon fashion as I cupped her tits in my hands, I imagined that Jamie had a pussy and taking her with a strapon, making her mine as I dominated her.

While I dearly loved my beautiful Jamie, I realized that now, and her transformation to a beautiful woman was turning me on like nothing else I had ever experienced, I still craved a pussy to play with. So when my friend and many time lover Jackie asked if she could spend some time with me in an intimate way while Jeff was away, I jumped at the chance. I did explain that it would have to be a threesome with another woman, but Jackie had no problem with this.

When I told Jackie that the other woman shared my apartment, however, Jackie was confused to say the least.

"But I thought you shared your apartment with James," she said.

Jackie had never seen James as Jamie, so this was going to be fun, from my many conversations I knew that having a sexual encounter with a shemale was one of Jackie's fantasies, so I knew she would have no problem with Jamie.

"So did you stop sharing your apartment with James?" Jackie asked in a concerned manner.

I knew that Jackie had a soft spot for the shy retiring James, and was concerned about the thought of me leaving him to fend for himself. Jackie was also concerned for me as she was well aware that James was the best co-sharer I had ever had.

"Not exactly," I replied cryptically, "all will be revealed when you meet my new friend tonight."