All Comments on 'The Law of Glork Pt. 01'

by Lerena

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a grt stry really enjoyed it so far. Thinking Arthur c clark, Asimov, Star wars.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

This was fun I Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting start and I'd love to see where you take it. A few thoughts. Jack seems a little simple to be THE mechanic on Earth's first interstellar trip to meet another species. He's written at sort of a plumber level, and that just does not fit the story. He would be far more observant and cognizant of what is going on around him and be an expert in multiple disciplines. People also train for missions for some time, and the idea that someone would not know whether another team member is married just would not happen. The crew of Gemini 5 (Conrad and Cooper) called their mission "5 days in a trash can". They had trained for years together and knew each other's lives in detail and had swapped all of their stories, so they just sat in silence for the entire time with trash floating around them. Finally, a technical note: 30% higher gravity would kill them all in a few days to weeks at most, and certainly not leave any energy for even one, let alone 10+ wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Fun and innovative. Looking forward to next chapters.

PrivatePervPrivatePervover 2 years ago

Very interesting especially the fact that he's being blackmailed under threat of war to force him to be a king. What a strange scenario to be in, I will be waiting for the next chapter though don't keep me waiting too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope more will come soon

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 2 years ago

I love it so far. It seems so full of fresh ideas and I can’t wait for more!

LerenaLerenaover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous:

Sorry about the confusion. Jack is ABSOLUTELY too simple to be here, and he's utterly confused as to why he was chosen. It will be made a bit clearer in later chapters, but it has to do with the fact that no one else could work the Pathfinder properly. He was the one who figured out where to put it and how to make it function, even though he didn't know how. NASA felt incredible pressure to have the First Meeting, otherwise they never would have sent a team without a COMPLETE knowledge of how it worked (though they sure tried). They didn't have many other options, and their team took painstaking effort to make sure everything went perfectly smoothly.

Also, when I did my research for this, I didn't find anything suggesting that slightly increased gravity would kill someone. From what I found, it seemed like some astronauts were already training for much higher differences than a mere 30%. Otherwise, I suppose I simply have to admit that I am no scientist, and just leave it with the mysteries of fiction (sometimes it's hard to write sci-fi because I'm so ignorant).

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'd love to answer any questions you guys have!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very nicely weird story. Keep it coming please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its not unreasonable at all to have humans surviving higher g in the future.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunover 2 years ago

I love this story. Keep going. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story has a great deal of potential. Your characters are developing nicely. A good setup with many questions remaining to be answered.

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 2 years ago

Being more into CFNM, incest-taboo and threesome stories; I took this dive into Sci-Fi as a diversion from "the usual." This story is so far beyond MY simple imagination that I'd give it a 7 on your 1 to 5 rating scale. What kind of person WROTE this ?? It's written as if the author is writing this story as "just another, although more complicated, day at the office." The genius is humble and modest. Gotta love it. I'd love to meet, no . . . not just meet . . . . I'd love to be friends with this person. Thank you for writing this. I'm impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is great! Very well written, and the story is interesting. I can't wait to read what happens next. Actually, I will not, and read the next part right now :)

David_BrockDavid_Brockover 2 years ago

I'm loving this already.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 2 years ago

Cool start.

Well written and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing this delightful, creative story!

Correction for page 3: Lily rushed to his side when she was [saw] him wavering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLerena@Lerena
Hi guys! I've loved Literotica for years, but I've only ventured to make an account now. A few authors have inspired me with their respectful and mature approach to sexual topics, and I thought I'd give it a shot. *Update: I now have a Discord! Come join me for roleplay, st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES