All Comments on 'The Law of Glork Pt. 05'

by Lerena

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is such an odd and wonderful story. I love the mystery and can't wait till stuff gets revealed. Keep up the good work!

OftenRomanticOftenRomanticover 2 years ago

3rd wife? Check! Now, on to Vlt's vlp and some answers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Moreeeeeeee

TheDandyTheDandyover 2 years ago

Please keep going! You've set the stage for lots of intrigue, betrayal, and deception. So don't leave us hanging out in the unknown!

x_apathyx_apathyover 2 years ago

Nelra is easily my favorite. Great work, keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely want to see more, and hear more about this conspiracy going on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely more!! I was very excited to see there was a new chapter today and when I read it, I found that the excitement was justified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Prob my fav chapter so far

67racer67racerover 2 years ago

please keep it going really like your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely love the world building and character development! Your story is one of the best I've had the pleasure of reading so far!

Seumas5150Seumas5150over 2 years ago

I always look forward to reading this story. One of the better series I have run across. Please continue. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want more. Waiting to see the twice and palace action unfolds. Thanks

Nostalgic94Nostalgic94over 2 years ago

I love the progression, Nelra is my favorite of the wives so far I can't wait to see him tap into her desire to only want to be feminine and submissive to her husband. Im also looking forward to the main character dominating his plotting wife and then allowing her best friend/servant to dominate her a little. I hope he tames her and im also wondering if the main character's best friend will be one of his wives I was expecting her to sneak into the choosing ceremony and offer herself to him as his anchor of comfort but I love how nilra seems to be bringing him comfort so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is great. Keep it going!

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunover 2 years ago

I’m loving this story. So well written. Great characters. Thanks

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

Great stuff can't wait for the next.

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

Great story would love to see you continue it. Nelra is my new favorite, although Ksfm is pretty cool too. My only complaint is that I fear Jack is just going to ignore what happened with Vilet. He should be a LOT more cautious and a lot less trusting of Vilet after this as he has no idea what she is planning. I'm not sure if he would be emotionally hurt by it though. She's always made her stance on him clear but they did share a pretty intense night together and stuff like that can evoke powerful emotions, and while he mentally knew she didn't like him having it confirmed like this might really mess with him. Just don't want him to just ignore this and not take this seriously and pretend like nothing is going on, but I feel like that's what he'll probably do. But to me, it would make sense if this lit a fire under his ass and made him way more actively trying to learn more about her situation and trying to understand why she's doing what she's doing.

"She wasn't nearly so skilled as... someone he once knew, but she made up for that in raw talent." Another hint at his relationship with Mary? Last chapter I thought he might have raped her, but his reaction to Sara and this line makes me think he might have repented and they might have gone out for a while but ultimately ended due to being unable to fully get over their past. Or maybe I missed something and am reading way into things. And might there be a budding romance between Lily and Sara?

Anyway keep up the great work.

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

Also it might be good to quickly restate some stuff like what the scr was for your readers with bad memories since this is released chapter by chapter. Although they could always just look in the previous chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, but it often feels like we are progressing at half a day per a part. Take the time to draw it out into a full day or two before posting so it doesnt feel so rushed. Greater detail on the workings of the planet and culture would also be cool to see, so far we are trapped inside this palace complex but supposedly there is an entire unified planet out there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. I like both the story and the way you write. Keep it up, and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please

jacksfreewilljacksfreewillabout 2 years ago

Great work. Can’t wait for the main story threads to develop!

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseabout 2 years ago

You made me smile (^: when you stated THE CRITERIA (the person being evil) the Glork goes by when he-or-she-or-it eliminates someone. If Glorks are spread throughout the universe, being common on most planets, then the profit-centered corporations trying to colonize (steal resources) of the universe should be advised to NOT go.

I like the mystery you hint at when Jack overheard the "he doesn't know" conversation. The sex in this story is every man's dream: having several Sexually Adventurous wives wanting him every moment. This is the stuff hard-ons are made of. You write Valentine's Day reading ~ meaning women should encourage their lover's (sweethearts) to read your stories on Valentine's Day.

Thanks for writing. Looking you in the eye - pointing at your nose - and saying "You're Good ! ! !"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Adorable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The powers that be usually operate with redundancies in mind. With the Nike down (and or incognito as far as they know) and communications cut off with the vagonal, there might be a recon (retaliatory or rescue) mission sent. Not now necessarily but within a reasonable time frame. If it took a year to travel there then a year or two of no response from the Nike or Vagonal would see such a mission launched from earth. A mission that would have been prepared in tandem with the Nike, assuming earth had access to a second pathfinder.

rayironyrayironyabout 2 years ago
In an arena that suffers terribly from unoriginal filler

Your novel constructs are a pleasure and a relief.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

A bit of a continuity problem here: in chapter one, when Jack is tested by the Glork, Mary was a girl he "bullied" incessantly until she (apparently) killed herself. Now it sounds like he either raped her or had some sort of sexual relationship with her? It's a bit confusing. Anyway, looking forward to more, and to Vilet repenting of whatever she's doing wrong! Truth will out, as they say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue with the story. I need to know who Vilet is working with to try and manipulate jack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please !

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have never bothered to comment on a story before in my years of browsing this site. And yet, something about your story just left me wanting to let you know I loved it. As someone who has written and posted a few stories online in the past, I've always remembered just how much the reviews meant to me.

I think you've been doing a fantastic job. This has been engaging and left me desperately wanting to read more. I've really enjoyed what you've built and see a lot of meaning in it. I'm looking forward to where it goes. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, please keep on writing! I love the storyline and would like to see where this adventure leads to... What will happen to Jack and his (conspiratives) wifes, where it develop to... What will happen to the society, what the actual governoers keeping for their own benefit..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh my! What a What story. Waiting for the next chapter. There is a little bit of native wisdom in your writing. Please have the next chapter released soon, but take as much time you need to get right ✅️. Thank you 😊.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome, can't wait for more

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 2 years ago

Just read all five chapters. At first I thought it was going to be pretty hokey, but the one-liner about being a eunuch got a proper chuckle, so I kept reading... And fell in love with the story!

I can't wait for more chapters of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story! I am hooked and can't wait for more! Read all of it so fast. Keep up the awesome work, I'll be checking back regularly for updates!

kittin_101kittin_101about 2 years ago

The story line is really good!

Are there going to be more chapters?

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkabout 2 years ago

Great story! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely story, thank you for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More, more please.i am on pens and nettles to see how events pan out. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Started with rebirth and am waiting for that to continue. Didn’t think this story would appeal to me but I love it. You are a very talented writer.

dram998dram998about 2 years ago

Great story. well written can't wait till the next chapter!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where is part six

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written and compelling storytelling. Really looking forward to part 6.

LitFlarLitFlarabout 2 years ago

Great and please keep going. Sara and Lily definitely need to join his Harem, it wouldn't make sense otherwise as they both seam to like him anyway already.

The backstory with Mary needs clarification, and I'm sensing that it's Jack's remorse and true regret and wanting to make amends, that set him apart. if true even in part, then the backstory about the stolen money needs to be wrapped up neatly.

Overall its a very engaging tale and I'm very keen to to read more.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Seriously just a question what the fuck is your problem? I mean you are going out of your way to make this guy as unlikeable as possible. Everything about him as you love repeating is average except for his fucking Attitude which frankly is shit and seems to go from shit to shitter with each passing chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are you ok? We need closure. Please respond.

Pource99Pource99almost 2 years ago

I loved it. Intrigue, mystery, romance. More please. Much more.

Edhawk64Edhawk64almost 2 years ago

Great chapter in a really good story, looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel lots of stories on here so before being complete, and it's tough when you get interested in them.

That said, this guy is kinda wimpy and taking too much deceit in stride, but overall good story

raavan090raavan090almost 2 years ago

Excellent story.... continue please...

Dusty_ScottDusty_Scottover 1 year ago

Very nice. I like the use of cast by color. Obvious but interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing this fun story!

Corrections for page 1:

She winced at [and] looked

Come one [on], it could be

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More. Always more. Loving the tone as well as the conflict and plot.

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

There's nothing resembling love or romance so far in the story. Very little in the way of lust or even friendship either. No relationships or intimacy either. I guess it's still early but there doesn't even seem much in the way of interest between the main characters and others. Kinda depressing in that sense so far. That may be your intent, with the comment from Stupid about not wanting to be alone anymore. Hopefully things turn around in a big way, but with a betrayer 'first' wife, unloyal '2nd' wife (she's more loyal to the first wife) and the fear of kissing it's not looking so good.

From a sci-fi perspective there's a lot of creativity so far and that's commendable. Some of it makes very little sense so far (a population of > 1 trillion living in a hunter society with nobody down in the caves hunting, low tech space travelers) though. I love the idea of evil people being removed from society...the world would be a lot nicer place to live.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Keeps getting more interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLerena@Lerena
Hi guys! I've loved Literotica for years, but I've only ventured to make an account now. A few authors have inspired me with their respectful and mature approach to sexual topics, and I thought I'd give it a shot. *Update: I now have a Discord! Come join me for roleplay, st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES