All Comments on 'The Law of Glork Pt. 06'

by Lerena

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ImbenevolentmasterImbenevolentmasteralmost 2 years ago

Glad you're back. You really are a masterful storyteller. Thank you for the read.

CaptainQuackCaptainQuackalmost 2 years ago

Figure out a way to make music. Be it makeshift instruments or accapella. Would be nice to share some earth things to repay the kindness of the warp drive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great to see the story resume!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back, I was getting very worried, about you. I would like for Jack and Vilet to form a bound, for Jack nd the human female come into his circle. I love this story, and please continue as long as you can. Jackbwill be a great leader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Missed your stories. Can’t wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back, I love this series. This turning out to be like a Native of tribal

circle. They are all connected. Thank you.

storm_blessedstorm_blessedalmost 2 years ago

More!!! super glad you are back :)

Spirit117Spirit117over 1 year ago

I never comment on stories. I think I've been on here for like, 15 years and maybe left a single comment.

Your writing is so full of passion! I love the lore and the setting. The character relationships are really interesting, and exploring the cultural differences and complications between alien races is fascinating.

If you stop before we find out what's at the bottom of this plot, I may not be able to lead a normal life.

Also, if we're up for suggestions - I'd like to see some step towards resolution with the snake-like beings if it's a downtime thing. Otherwise - I like his relationship with Emily and I'm not saying they should bang, but if they do it would be awesome + not to get really weird and porn-fetishy comment like but it would be cool if they did something sexual that the aliens might not do.

Or, just stay cool, high energy friends. Either way, please keep writing!

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_Uover 1 year ago

Please keep up the story. This is the type of story that I really enjoy, great characters, non predictable plot. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is the status of this story? It been three months. Please respond. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you ok? We miss your wonderful story telling. Waiting for the continued up date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would like to see more!

TalixTalixover 1 year ago

I’ve really enjoyed the mystery of what is going on with Jack’s “intuition” / Stupid Ideas. Plus the Glorks, of course. I like that it doesn’t seem to be just luck, that he also gets some sort of powers that he is slowly learning to control (eg quick language learning / marriage vows).

Reading facial expressions being a human-only ability was a fascinating twist, and I hope it continues to come in handy! Nice reversal from the usual aliens having mind reading powers type of plot.

I hope Jack continues to win over his wives, and teaches them fun human sex tricks while he learns about life and customs on this new planet. :D

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

Stupid is a bumbling idiot that gets through life thanks to his hidden superpower. How can he be ok with his betrayer wife plotting with others to manipulate him? There's no trust, it's pretty shitty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your story. I read it all in one night :) your writing is great and the way you show the difference in cultures is nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLerena@Lerena
Hi guys! I've loved Literotica for years, but I've only ventured to make an account now. A few authors have inspired me with their respectful and mature approach to sexual topics, and I thought I'd give it a shot. *Update: I now have a Discord! Come join me for roleplay, st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES