The Law of Jungle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she wiped the fresh cum from the corners of her mouth he pulled her up to her feet. But to her surprise, he was not finished yet as all of a sudden, the remaining last cum splattered all over her upper face, on her eyelids, and her hair. He pulled her in close to him. There was one last drop of cum dangling from his pee hole. Arpita guided his cock again to her mouth with his hand and sucked him clean and dry. Arpita felt his muscular body pressed against her and she could feel that his cock was still very hard. After some time, she felt that her hair was even matted with the thick fluids and there was a subtle smell of his seed as it caked on her forehead and her eyelids.

"Fuck dude!" he said, "your mouth is fucking amazing. I think you're probably the best cock sucker that ever lived."

Arpita beamed with joy at his praise.

"Hungry girl," he said, "I wonder how many loads you can suck out of me before we leave this jungle."

It was his turn now. Dipankar had been thinking about Arpita's pussy ever since he felt her juices coated on her thighs. He removed his balls and cock from her mouth until he fell from her mouth with a soft pop and brought her up from her knees to help her stand.

"Dear Arpita, I have not inspected your pee hole, I mean your pussy. Could you allow me to inspect so that I could explain to you in detail what a boy does with the pussy of a girl, "he said.

"Sure, uncle, my pussy is all yours, "she smiled.

He removed her skirts. He grasped her ass, completely bared by the thong which was no more than a strip of lace between the cheeks then he removed her thong panties and she was now completely naked like Eve. He placed all the clothes on the rock to cushion her rear as best he could. He grabbed her ass and lifted it, carrying her to the surface of the rock. He sat Arpita down on the edge of the rock. Meanwhile, Arpita was reeling; she had never felt so good. She had never had sex so passionately. She could hardly take it any longer. Her pussy needed to be touched. The whole time her pussy had been pulsing and when he had first touched her thighs and felt her it had not helped.

He eased her down and knelt before her. Then it was his turn to gaze up. Face flushed and eyes bright, this gorgeous girl sat perched before him, her lips red and swollen from sucking his cock.

"My turn," he spread her thighs, lifting her legs to place her feet over his shoulders.

"They'll want you to lie down like this then the boys may touch your pussy with fingers also with their tongues inside while they kiss you. Now, I'm going down on you," he said huskily, and pulled her legs near to his mouth, kissing the inside of her soft thigh.

He just looked at her for a minute. God, she was perfect. He inhaled as he surveyed her pussy intimately spread open before him.. Her pussy was puffy and pink, nestled in her black wisp of soft curly pubes which covered those plump wet lips and the distended button of her clit. She had a very small landing strip right above her sweet cunt. The lips were wet with her juice. Her pussy glistened with dew-like droplets. The scent of her arousal fanned the fire in his gut. Her hard little bud was swollen and throbbing, and she was already so excited that she was raising her wet pussy trying to get him to kiss it. Dipankar blew lightly on her hot pussy at first and then pressed his mouth to those sweet lips as her fingers clenched in his hair and she moaned in response. Dipankar slipped his hand up her thigh and stopped just before her pussy. Then he slid his hand around her hip and nestled it into the vee of her crotch. Arpita spread her legs and moaned into his mouth. He lightly ran his finger up and down her swollen pussy lips. He had a devious smile on his face as he watched Arpita squirm. He knew how bad she wanted it. The smile on her face was sign enough that she was enjoying what she was getting. Holding the sweet pink lips of her cunt exposed to him, with his thumbs he opened her folds gently.

"They'll want to do this while you're lying down with them," then he wiggled his middle finger into her pussy lips, finding them slick and willing to open for him.

He hooked the fat finger, digging it into her pussy and she hissed as he applied pressure to her little teen clit. This time Arpita let out a long, low moan with the relief that washed over her. It was immediately taken over by the intense pleasure he was giving her. His fingers circled her clit, rubbed it, and shoved it into her pussy. She almost fell back but her hands hit the surface of the rock and held her up. She was now putty in his hands.

"Do you ever do this to yourself, Arpita?" he asked as he slid the finger into her deeper.

"Mmmmmm, sometimes," she said softly, "When I'm in bed, alone, at night."

"Well, the boys will want to do this to you until you cum on their fingers. They'll want to suck your pussy too while they do it, "Dipankar said.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," groaned Arpita, her hips now bouncing up and down as she wiggled on his intruding finger, "Maybe you should do that... so I'll know what to expect."

He slid two fingers into her and poked them deeply. He hadn't felt anything that seemed to be a hymen, and she hadn't complained when he got two fingers in her. If it had already torn that would make getting a prick in her much easier. Then his head jerked. What was he thinking? He couldn't do that to her. He was simply demonstrating and training her about sex. Was he a hypocrite? Was he exploiting this teen to induce her to fuck him? As her hymen was found to be broken due to her frequent fingering, most probably she could take his cock inside her pussy! Should he fuck her! Maybe or may not be. Her inner consciousness and moral guiltiness were in dilemma. He decided to suck her pussy and to make her experience orgasm first to complete the exercise.

Slowly he kissed her pussy upwards from her knees along the inside of her thighs. Brushed lightly across her pubic area and across to the other thigh, kissing downwards again to the other knee and teased her with his tongue when he got near the vagina, in the crook between the pussy and the thighs. Dipankar paused for a few seconds to take in the scent of her pussy. He bent forward, his tongue flicking out to steal a sample. He ran his tongue slowly from the bottom of the vagina to the top repeatedly for few times. Parted her cunt lips, and then slowly teased his tongue around the opening of the vagina. She licked her lips just as he began to lick her hard little clit. At first, all she felt were his fingers tracing the folds of her labia then there was the sensation of wetness as his tongue snaked its way down her slit then back up to her slit where it danced around her pleasure dome.

He couldn't get enough of her. Dipankar drew his pointed tongue all over her pussy. Arpita managed to place her hands on the sides of his head and place his tongue on to her clit by guiding him there. Once he discovered her female cock he sucked her into his mouth and with the tip of his tongue, he excited her causing ripples of fervor to attack her body. Arpita's limbs trembled with the hot flashes of excitement that attacked her senses. He put extra pressure on her clit and smiled when he heard her moan. His tongue penetrated her pussy as he continued to drink her up. She tasted wonderful, fresh and clean, and just a little tangy. He moved one of his thumbs to dip into that seeping well, rotating in circular motions as he tongued her clit.

A moan rose from deep inside of her as he kissed her silky flesh. He toyed with her clit, licked along the length of her opening, sucked, and nibbled on her engorged lips. Her body vibrated with each pass over the aroused little pleasure point, and with every dip into her warm entrance, she bucked against his chin. The fingers in his hair pulled him back to it and he began to eat her out in earnest. Pushing her thighs wider open to him, he concentrated on her clit, licking and nuzzling the engorged bud until her moaning moved him to thrust his tongue, hard, as far as he could into her pussy. Dipankar then put his finger back to work, doubling her pleasure. Occasionally Uncle would slip his tongue deep inside of her, causing her to moan so loud that it was almost a scream.

"My God. That is so..."

He glanced up to see that her eyes were closed, her head thrown back. He wanted to feel his fingers up her again. He liked to eat pussy and hers was extremely sweet.

"Please." She panted, "Make me come."

He chuckled, "Soon dear."

"Now, Uncle. I need to come now, "she panted.

He flicked her clit again, enjoying the shivers that traveled through her body, the increased trembling in her legs. He pressed a finger deep inside, her juices seeping out around it. He shoved in a second finger, pumping both in and out while he alternated between licking and sucking on her pussy lips. The walls of her vagina clenched, trying to pull him in deeper. He worked his tongue and fingers faster. The quake in her thighs increased until at last, her body clamped down like a vise, clutching his fingers, and she uttered a carnal cry of release. Arpita couldn't believe how close she was to coming. He hadn't even fucked her.

Then it happened, her head came up and her back arched. She had lost all control of her body. Her legs jarked, arms flaied, and head tossed from side to side and she exploded in his mouth. A strange pleasure was assailing her body. She spilled onto his tongue, her intoxicating cream covering it. He lapped up every drop he could catch, slowing his strokes to soft sweeps. He remained mindful of her tender skin but strove to extend the pleasure for as long as possible. Her breathing returned to normal, and a purr of satisfaction reached his ears. Arpita sagged, her body limp and relaxed, but they weren't finished yet. When Dipankar stood up Arpita could see her juices all over his face. It was pretty nice.

He stood, and with his gaze locked on hers, put the fingers he'd had in her pussy, into his mouth. He closed his lips around them and sucked, licking them clean--even the web between each digit. Her stomach clenched. She woke up and kissed him, whispered, "Thank you, uncle.

By this time, they observed the copulation of chameleons was over and both of them jumped off from the branch and vanished to a nearby bush.

"Dear little girl, your field study of chameleons, as well as your practical lessons of sex, is over, "said Dipankar in a relaxed voice.

But Arpita had other ideas. Arpita was looking at him with those serious eyes again. "Uncle, Isn't there anything else the boys will want to do to me?" she said.

"Of course they'd love to get their stiff pricks into your sweet pussy like the male chameleon inserted its hemipenes inside the female, "he said, " But you mustn't let them do that."

"Not even with a rubber on as you explained to me before?" she said in a husky sexy voice.

"Not even then," said Dipankar, "Rubbers can break and you don't need some pimply boy's baby in your belly."

Then Arpita said, "Uncle, now we are so open to each other that now, we both are completely naked like Adam and Eve but we are like friends not like Uncle and niece. You have demonstrated and trained me everything about sex which I was not at all aware of the details and I am very grateful to you. What do you think about me? I will go forward only if you agree. I don't want you to feel bad about me. Don't worry! I will keep your secret in my heart even you don't allow me to love you."

Dipankar said, "No Arpita! Nothing like that. I am sure that we will not do anything wrong with each other. What we did was only for practical training purposes as requested by you. But still, tell me clearly what is in your mind?"

"Uncle, you have explained to me everything but I want to know what that is like too. I want to feel it inside," she complained, "Can't you put yours in? Just a little? Just so I can understand."

"I am afraid, no," replied Dipankar in a cool voice.

"But why Uncle?"Arpita persisted.

Dipankar replied, "I am scared!!"

Arpita asked, "Scared? Scared about what?"

Dipankar said, "Do you know why I did not try to do this a few moments before? I tell you, there are two reasons. First, you are my little baby. I have nourished you along with my daughter Bipasha since both of your infancy as you are the daughter of my childhood friend. It would be a sin before God. Secondly, you are still a kid and I am a complete man, I love you and I don't want to harm you. I know that you have to learn a lot of things about sex and I could explain it without any injury to you. You are a virgin my baby and I will take care of this. I don't want that you should lose your cherry to your uncle instead of your future boyfriend or husband. Is it now clear my dear?"

"Uncle, I don't agree with your views. First of all, I may be a kid before you but practically, I am not a kid, I am an 18 years old young girl and since you have examined my every anatomy of parts by this time you must be aware of the fact that I could accommodate your big cock. Secondly, there is no sin before God since we have no direct bloodline between us nor we are blood related uncle and niece. We are only male and female. Thirdly, how could you harm me, when you tried to enter your big cock inside my pussy when I was sitting on your lap? I have already felt the entry of your cock at the entrance of my pussy. Was not that a sin? Simply, I just want a little deep entry of your cock inside me so that I could experience how it feels? That's all, "explained Arpita.

My God! He could never win over this girl he thought. Whatever she said was logical and justified. Now, he felt this girl was like the goddess Aphrodite and he was completely under the spell of her and there was no way to escape from her and there was no alternative but to surrender before her.

"OK, Sweetie, I do agree with you and I'd love to do, but my prick is all covered with sperm right now and it is flaccid, "he said.

Arpita pushed him down, sat up, and attacked his member with her mouth. Now she did slide her lips all the way down his shaft, sucking as she pulled back up and off of him. She did it three more times and looked up at him. The warm and soft touch of her lips turned his cock into rock hard again within a few seconds and it was throbbing near her mouth.

"Please look Uncle, It's all clean now. Your cock has also turned now into like a pestle. Oh, uncle, that is hot. I need it inside me now," "she said excitedly.

Dipankar picked up his pants from the ground. His eyes darkened as he plucked his wallet from his back pocket and extracted a small herb. This herb was given to him by Deboshree, Arpita's own Aunt after he fucked her in her hut in the village. Now, this herb would be helpful to her own niece Arpita.

"Arpita, take this herb and chew it for some time and then swallow the entire spit of your mouth, "he advised her.

Arpita took the herb and asked, "What's this?"

"It will prevent pregnancy, "replied Dipankar.

After chewing it for some time, Arpita felt the same taste that Madgu had given to her and Bipasha on that marriage night in the village before fucking them. Now, she could understand the implication. Dipankar spun her around to face the rock. With a firm hand on her back, he urged her to lean forward until her upper body stretched over the surface and she grasped the opposite edge with her fingertips. He stepped in behind and cradled her hips in his hands. With her ass snug against his pelvis, he bent over her back and brushed his lips along the back of her neck, then trailed his tongue down her spine. She shuddered. He reached around between her chest and the boulder to rub his palms across her peaked nipples. He pinched them, bringing a string of pleasure to the tips and a gasp of desire to her lips. Then he removed his hands and, placing one palm against the center of her back, pressed her down to bring the tips of her nipples in contact with the rock. The cool, smooth texture against the hot, hard surface of her nipples was one of the most sensuous things she had ever experienced.

Moisture flooded her pussy, and she bowed further, rubbing her chest back and forth. The abrasion alone brought her closer to climax. From behind, he entered her, inch by thick, hard inch. Arpita grunted as her pussy was stretched by uncle's prick. It didn't hurt, exactly, but there was the pressure like she'd never felt before. She spread her legs wider. Her eyes widened, and she grunted low in her throat as he stretched her open. But hardly she was aware of the fact that deep inside of her pussy was dry and she could have applied some lubrication using saliva, even Dipankar had also overlooked this fact.

"God, you're tight." his voice sounded strained; he had to work to get the words out, "You feel so fucking wonderful but very tight inside. I've missed this, sweetheart. I've missed you."

Holding her jaw, he made sure her eyes were fixed on his own; as, with one forceful thrust of his pelvis, he tore into her dry vagina. Arpita shrieked out in pain as his penis assaulted her dry vagina inside. Such was the force of his first thrust that his penis was almost completely embedded inside her the first time itself, she heard him release a low moan of pleasure.

He saw her eyes dilate in shock and heard her groan in pain, he could see her pearly tears roll down her elegant cheeks. Then Dipankar realized the girl was a virgin.

"Arpita, do you feel pain?" he asked.

She nodded her head, "A little."

Bringing his penis almost all the way out of her vagina, he thrust again, this time a little less forcefully as it regained its original depth. Then, as a man possessed, he began to piston his penis in and out of her vagina, in forceful rough thrusts, grunting like a pig every time the tip of his penis hit her cervix. She thought that this was her worst nightmare come true. With each thrust, she felt unbearable pain radiate from her vagina, to all over her body, right to her head. Her initial loud shriek of pain had given way to low groans, which were synchronized with his thrusts; almost as if the energy of his thrusts traveled all the way up to her throat, vibrating her vocal cords of their own accord.

He stared into her helpless eyes and asked, "Arpita, should I stop?"

She nodded her head and signed him to proceed and he continued to thrust in and out of her vagina, which had now begun to respond to his assault. He could tell, by the decreased amount of force that was now required to piston in and out of her, that her vagina had begun to release her sex juices. He could also feel the increased wetness around his throbbing shaft, and also on his thighs. She was really secreting a huge amount of juices, now, his every thrust made a sloppy noise in her copious juices. The initial pain had subsided; and with every thrust, she could now feel a wave of carnal pleasure radiate from her vagina, to all over her body, right to her head. She couldn't believe her ears as a low moan of pleasure escaped her lips. To his surprise, he heard her moan in pleasure into her gag. It was a low sound, but it was definitely a moan of pleasure. He immediately stopped his thrusts and withdrew his penis out of her dripping wet vagina.

At that moment, Dipankar stopped fucking her and withdrew out of her vagina completely. To her surprise, her mind was swept by a wave of disappointment. As he withdrew, pulling across sensitive tissue, she whimpered at the emptiness. Going from simmer to a fast boil, pressure began to build, low in her belly. Dipankar pulled back a little and slid further in. Twice more and his pubes meshed with her ass cracks. She was a woman now. She had a cunt full of his cock. He plunged back into her depths, withdrew, plunged again. Before he had acted as though they had all the time in the world--now he wasted none. She was delicious. She was hot and wet. Her pussy gobbled his prick. He pushed until his cock kissed her womb until his balls tickled her clit.

1...45678...11