The Law of Jungle Ch. 10

Story Info
Arpita, the true Chameleon.
37.3k words
3.64
5.5k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arpita came down to the ground floor and saw Uncle Dipankar was waiting for her in the hall. Dipankar looked at her and observed the little kid had grown up to a big girl. This thought came to his mind because of her outfits. She wore a tight sports slack shirt with tight jeans and her black rucksack on her shoulder. The jutting breasts, the sensuously slender body with the curved hips and long legs in the tight jeans that left nothing to the imagination, the narrow hands with the long pale pointy nails like claws. He felt the blood begin to pulse in his loins just looking at her, despite his discomfort. A thousand confusions and difficulties sprang to his mind as after all she was like a daughter to him. He had been nurturing Bipasha, his own daughter along with this kid Arpita, daughter of his friend since their infancy stage, and he couldn't believe his own eyes all of a sudden these two kids had grown into big girls like sudden growing of plants. How could he blame their outfits which were of modern trends and little did these youngsters understand that by these outfits the curves of their whole body parts were being exposed to others! But what could he do! They were modern girls. Both of them proceeded towards the main gate to exit.

They were about to exit through the main gate of the bungalow, then all of a sudden Dipankar turned back and said, "Arpita, have you packed every essential item inside your rucksack? Once we are inside the jungle we cannot return here for even a small item."

"Uncle Dipankar, I have packed of everything but if you still want to reinspect, you can see yourself, "replied Arpita.

There was a flat rock near the main gate. Dipankar signed her to come back and sit on the rock. Both of them sat on the rock.

Dipankar looked at the girl and asked, "First of all, have you packed of your camera, notebook, and that net which I had given you to catch chameleon?"

Arpita replied, "Yes."

"Then comes our lunch packets, water bottles, emergency medicines, etc," he asked.

"Yes, Uncle," she replied with a confirmed voice.

"Ohhh shit! I have forgotten to bring a small item that is tissue paper, "she said in a displeasing tone.

"Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr", a tearing sound which attracted Dipankar's attention and he looked at the lower portion of Arpita from where the sound was coming.

He noticed the stitching of the crotch area of her jeans was ripped open. My God! He could see her pink panties. She had a thong panty only covering her pussy hole; even her two pulpy vulvas were protruding out with a lot of hairs on both sides. Ohhh, my God! His little Arpita had become a big girl, a hairy one. He wondered how these youngsters neither trim nor shave their pubic hairs and how her mom had not trained her in this respect!

Arpita was also startled and looked downwards and then she knew her thong and pubic hairs were exposed before uncle. Her face reddened with shame and immediately she stood up, covering her crotch area with her two hands and face downwards. She was feeling very shy and felt as if she could no longer show her face further to uncle but in her inner mind, It made her feel special when her Uncle looked at her pussy and must have realized that she was no longer a kid but a woman with a hairy pussy. Uncle Dipankar had always been a perfect gentleman like a father figure to her and she had always been overlooked by his attention for years as a kid but now she was flattered to be looked at as a woman. It was nice to be looked at as a woman without having to worry about he had seen her pussy.

To make the situation normal, Dipankar said, "Don't worry it happens sometimes, it has happened with my pants also. Go, change your dress but I would advise you to wear some loose outfits as we are going inside of the jungle. While walking, you will be sweating. Dear, do you think these outfits would be comfortable in the jungle! It would be better to wear a loose shirt with your that loose denim shorts."

Without looking at him, Arpita in a soft voice said, "Thank you, Uncle."

She walked towards the entrance of the bungalow, went upstairs to her room. She couldn't find Bipasha, most probably she had gone to the garden to assist her father in his garden work. She had washed her 3 pairs of shorts including the denim jeans shorts last night which were not dried up and hanging outside in the sunray on the wire. Ultimately she chose her Maron-colored loose skirts and a white shirt. She also collected a packet of tissue papers. Dipankar was waiting for her when he saw her coming towards him with her skirts and shirt.

"Nice, I like these outfits on you, let us move, "said Dipankar and went ahead followed by Arpita.

There were two ways to enter the jungle. One was down the valley from two villages and around another road from the bungalow directly to the inside of the jungle in the shade of the trees that bordered the brown soil road which was too distant. To enter the jungle down the valley, one would pass near the border of two villages, and then up a side road that would go up through the hills past many small cornfields, until that road would reach the stream inside the jungle.

"Arpita, the other day, I scouted alone and went to the stream inside the jungle. I found a lot of squirrels and chameleons near the stream. So, let us go down the valley, we will pass near the villages and enter into the jungle. I think that would be the shortest and best of our tracking routes to reach the stream and I hope, on the way also we could meet a lot of chameleons, "suggested Dipankar.

"Uncle Dipankar, that is the best idea," Arpita twinkled her eyes.

The day was hot and clear in the morning, and the clouds had pushed up out of the west rolling a little sultry air before them. Dipankar, wearing his best shirt, white with wide black stripes, Arpita with her knee-length maroon-colored skirt and white shirt. Both of them started down the narrow dirt path going down to the valley. After reaching the valley, they passed near the villages and took the path leading to the jungle. While passing near the village, they could see tribes' huts with thatched roofs of straw and palm leaves and mud-packed walls. The surroundings of villages were green because of the crops and other vegetation.

Outside the two villages, there was a pond where they could see cattle drinking water. There were some big and shady trees on the outskirts of the villages where some tribes, most probably the tribal farmers and others were taking rest during their leisure. There was also a well outside the village, from which the tribes would draw water for drinking. The scene at these two villages in the morning was worth watching. The scene of tribal villages' gradually vanished as they entered the jungle area.

Walking in an old forest around here was more like climbing up and down pits and mounds of soil than strolling down a trail. The ground was easy to walk on. They were passing nearby the green mountain. Arpita could see the stricken (overwhelming) loneliness of the mountain's peak which sent shivers down her spine, wondering how anything could survive up there. The fog that coiled around it seems as old and fey (unearthly) and grey as the mountain itself, an alien presence that could dampen any mood. A steep soil road ran down the hill towards the villages through the timber. Arpita watched the sun slowly rise over the mountain. At first, the lonely peak seemed to hinder its ascent and it looked like a torc (crescent necklace) of gloriole-gold (halo of a saint). Then its full splendor revealed itself and it soaked the entire atmosphere with the effulgence (brightness) of its smile.

"Uncle Dipankar, what's there on the other side of the mountain? As I see, there is a narrow path up to the hill, "asked Arpita.

"I don't know but my father says that way was to climb steeply up to the edge of the woods in the mountain and then go across the top of the hills through the Sal forest, and then out to the edge of a meadow and down across this meadow there is a different area of dense jungle where no human being lives. Sometimes, these tribes go across the other side of the mountain to collect leaves and fruits as there are plenty of various fruits available on the other side. The only demerit of the other side of the mountain is that there are no rivers only streams. That may be the probable cause tribes are living on this part of the mountain as there are rivers along with many streams, "explained Dipankar.

Arpita could feel dampness everywhere, her shoes got wetted due to dampness on the grass as she walked. The leaves of the plants were full of dewdrops and reflected in sunlight as if there were pearls everywhere. There was stained glass clarity to the sunbeams. It started with panes of light poking the shadows and making the earth steam. Midges were rising with the grass mist, hanging like moon dust in the glassy haze. She could see small wild lily-like flowers resembling Daffodils detonated from the ground.

"Uncle Dipankar, there are dew drops everywhere which rarely happens in Kolkata!"She exclaimed.

"It happens throughout the year, particularly in hilly and forest areas. The Dew is the result of water changing from a vapor to a liquid. The colder air of the surrounding jungle and mountain is less able to hold water vapor than warm air. This forces water vapor in the air around cooling objects to condense. When condensation happens, small water droplets form the dew, "explained Dipankar.

Walking through the woods, all of a sudden Arpita could feel the urge to pee. She cursed herself she should have used the toilet at the bungalow before moving but no, she was too busy keeping the required thing in the rucksack, and now, she could feel her bladder start to make demands.

"Uncle Dipankar, I feel an urge for nature of the call, "she said in a desperate voice. (She didn't utter the word peeing, how could she utter that in front of uncle?)

"Me too dear, you can go to that side, "he indicated a far away bushy area.

Arpita moved into that area. Although it was a bushy area still she felt shy because of the presence of her uncle nearby. She looked around, Uncle was nowhere to be seen around but still, she was feeling shy. She looked for an alternative place, and then she saw a huge mound of earth around a height of 10 to 12 feet. The earth mound has a few small trees but with a lot of shrubs above. Arpita thought it to be a safe place where nobody could see her. She moved towards it, virtually she was running towards it. She climbed the mound easily from a side making her way through its damp soil. The pressure in her bladder was starting to become painful for her and she climbed quickly towards the top of the mound of the earth. After reaching the top, she searched around a suitable place. There were some thorny plants, not the best place to squat down. So Arpita went ahead and reached near the edge. All of a sudden a weird thought came to her mind why not pee from the top of the mound so that her pee could go down just like a river flowing from the mountain. She smiled like a child; no doubt it was thought of as a child. She was wearing skirts so it was easy to pull it up and slide her panties down and aim. She took one last look around.

Satisfied that she was alone, she lifted her skirts above, skimmed down her panties around her ankles. She crouched down and put one of her hands down on the ground for balance. After her squatting down, her bladder contracted as a dribble was now coming out of Arpita's vagina. It suddenly turned into a trickle. It was a pretty weak stream at first and it started running down her leg, towards her feet but she didn't move them, she tried to force it out, then the stream went straight down below the mound and then a full-on gush that hissed loudly and rattled the fallen leaves on the ground. Arpita felt relief as the hot piss start to flow. She released, letting her golden piss gush, and she could feel the hot piss rushing out of her, listening to it splatter against the ground as strong smelling piss gushed from her down into the ground near her feet and flowing like a river downwards. She could feel the warmth on her toes and splashing her thighs as it poured from her. She could feel a cool soft breeze on her bare, exposed little cunt.

Arpita started pissing with incredible force. It hissed very loudly and the torrent also splashed into the ground as she adjusted her position as emptied her swollen bladder. For 50 seconds, the stream continued with the loud hissing and Arpita kept her eyes closed and sighed loudly in relief before slowing down to a few final drips. She opened her eyes and saw the pool of water on the ground out of which some streams were flowing downwards on the edge. She sighed in pure relief as her bladder emptied but she was a mess. There was urine on the side of her left leg almost to her knee, and urine everywhere around her vagina, and her foot was in the middle of the puddle.

After leaving Arpita, Dipankar also wanted to relieve himself and tried to find a suitable place. Since Arpita was nearby the bush, he tried to locate a suitable place then he saw the big earth mound. It was just like a big wall, hindering the views and best place for a male person to pee. He went near it, unbuttoned his pants, opened the fly, pulled his briefs down, and whipped his cock out. As the urine began to flow, he threw his head back in a sense of relief. His bladder would have burst if he'd had to wait any longer.

While he was peeing, all of a sudden Dipankar felt the few drops of water on his head and his face. He was surprised that it was sunny weather and how could raindrops fall above the sky? Within seconds of thought, he looked straight above the mound he was peeing on, and then he could see Arpita's face, squatting down above him. He could clearly see her pink pussy opened before him between her two white legs surrounded by the jungle of black hairs. Ohh, God! What was happening with him since morning? Was it a coincidence? He had witnessed the pussy of this kid once and now for the second time! A strange sensation passed through his body, a moral consciousness urged him to not look further as she was like his daughter and Arpita's growing up from her infancy he had been seeing in so many years.

But the darker side of his curiosity urged him to look above to watch how the tiny girl had become a so big girl with her hairy pussy. He was in dilemma and seconds later the piss began to gush out. The hot stream of piss was gushing out over her twitching pussy lips and her hairy gash was falling directly on his face and something prompted him not to move his face and he licked the salty urine which made a stir in his cock. A jet of piss flew from Arpita's pink hole and hit him straight in the mouth. Dipankar gagged at the heat of it but swallowed involuntarily, feeling the spark inside him growing stronger. Due to sudden impulse, automatically his hand started stroking his cock, letting out grunts of pleasure as he watched the hot yellow liquid rushing out of her, he could feel that hot stream all over his face, and he started to stroke his dick resulting in the urine gushed out more forcefully and falling away in distance like water from a hosepipe.

After finishing her pee and before getting up, Arpita felt some movement below the mound. She looked down below and was shocked to see Uncle Dipankar peeing. His cock was protruding out in front of him which she could see from above clearly as he was holding his big cock with a thick stream of piss flowing from him incessantly. With her bewildering eyes, her teeth hit her lower lip when she saw the rest of it. His pants along with his briefs were pulled low enough that she saw the base of his cock. It really was big! A big black cock must be length of 8 inches, thick, slightly smaller than the tribes. It was surrounded by thick black hair. She could see his nuts, too, which were in a dark sack of thick smooth skin. The hair started at the base of his cock and spread up and out all over. She saw the pink mushroom head. There was so much texture on it. But the further most shocking part she observed was that all the streams from the puddle of her urine were falling directly on the head and face of Uncle Dipankar.

At this moment, Dipankar lifted his head and the four eyes met with each other. Arpita was looking directly at his cock and similarly, he was staring at her naked pussy although the stream had stopped. He didn't know if he should look away, the unabashed way she was looking at his cock -- straight into the flow of his urine, disturbed him. When would he be done, why was it taking this long? Arpita was so merged in watching his cock that for a second she forgot that her entire naked pussy was exposed before uncle. At long last, he was done, he hurriedly pushed his big cock in, pulled his briefs up, zipped up, and buttoned his pants, by this time Arpita also realized her nakedness and she jumped from there and watched Uncle quickly leave from there.

Arpita wiped herself with her panties and stood up, checking her panties which had little patches of her urine drops as she pulled them up. A deep yearning overwhelmed her. The memory of tribes fucking her still existed in her memory and her pussy yearned for further fucking. Now, she could no longer go to the village to offer herself to Okato or Madgu to fuck her. They would remain in the jungle for a further long time and she had to find out an alternative who could fuck her till they depart from this jungle. Uncle Dipankar's big cock was flashing in her mind repeatedly. Here, now, with this open nature and its surroundings, their only witness, she started craving for him. Uncle Dipankar was the best alternative of her fucking mate as long as she was in the bungalow and this jungle. Now, both were alone in this jungle and nobody could neither see them nor know about them what they were doing. This was the moment and chance God had given her to get fucked by Uncle and she shouldn't miss this opportunity. She hoped once sated, the hunger would go away but right now, at this small moment in time, this was what she wanted, and to hell with the consequences. She needed him. But how to seduce him?

When she climbed down and reached near the place, she found Uncle waiting for her. She could see his face dribbled with drops of her urine and she felt very sorry for him. She opened the rucksack, picked out 3 pieces of tissue paper, and handed it over to him.

She said," Uncle, please wipe out your face."

Then with her downcast eyes in a low voice, she said, "Uncle, I am very sorry. Actually, I didn't mean it. I was not aware that you were standing below the mound."

"It's ok dear. It was unintentional and accidental. You are still a child. A child makes all types of fun games, "he smiled.

Arpita watched Uncle Dipankar glanced towards her legs and notice the stream of urine.

Without any expression and in a normal voice, he said, "Arpita, you also don't forget to wipe."

Arpita was so ashamed of herself and immediately she grabbed the tissue papers and turned her backside towards him and wiped up her legs.

"Don't worry; let us move ahead, "he said in a cool voice as if nothing had happened seriously.

------ ---- ----- ----- ------

"I don't need any further flower plants from the jungle. Whatever I have collected is sufficient to take to our home. This is only a plea to be far away from bungalow to be with you alone whole day in the romantic atmosphere of the jungle, "the elderly lady Archana glanced at Bipin who was driving the car.

It was the scent of, what was it, jasmine? Lavender? It emanated from Archana like the sweet, intoxicating smell of a flower in the sunshine. Bipin's heart was pounding.

"Archana, my dear wife, I know it," Bipin concentrated ahead of the road.