The Law of Jungle Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dropping him off, Arjun turned his Rickshaw and after 5 minutes, they reached the cabin house of Ashmita near the sea beach.

"Ash, tell me one thing, clearly," said Arjun, "Are you really going to be pregnant?"

"I told you yesterday, I am in my fertile period now and definitely I am going to be pregnant very soon, "she replied.

"But whose baby it would be?" he further asked.

"How could I know? It may be yours, maybe your friend Sachin's, maybe your friend Bhiku's, or maybe that old beggar Nandu chacha's," she smiled.

"OK, bye, when should I meet you again?" he asked.

"You come on the day after tomorrow, I will let you know my next program," Ashmita said and headed towards the gate and saw Arjun leave.

She murmured, "You fool, how could you expect baby from me!"

Ashmita rushed towards the house and entered her bedroom, removed the dress, and kept it carefully in a secret place on her cloth shelf. He opened the drawer of her shelf, picked out her small medicine container, and gulped down a powerful anti-biotic capsule with a glass of water. She breathed a sigh of relief that it would prevent anti-bacteria infection as she was very afraid of her close contact with that dirty beggar Nandu chacha.

She was very much concerned about her skin infection. Then she picked out a medicated bathing soap and rushed inside the bathroom. She was still feeling sticky inside her pussy and rectum hole as there were heavy cums inside by the three. Again there was a fresh cum inside her pussy a few moments before and she could see the cum of that old sweeper was dripping between her legs. She inserted her finger inside her pussy and ass hole to clean properly and scrubbed her entire body with the soap and finished her bath. Then she felt a complete relaxation. She wrapped herself in a towel and came out when she heard the phone start ringing.

"Hello, who is it?" She picked the cradle.

"Hii, dear, it is your husband, how are you my darling?" said Bhashkar from another side.

"You both must have enjoyed last night in the sea on the boat, "said Ashmita.

"Yes, dear, I have fucked your daughter the whole night, I just called you dear because we both will be a little late and we will be at the house by evening," said Bhashkar.

"Well, enjoy yourselves, convey my love to my daughter, "said Ashmita.

She finished her conversation with her husband then she heard the calling bell. She went to the door and found Muthu with his basket of coconuts.

"Muthu, come inside, "she said.

Muthu entered inside and placed his basket on the floor and said, "Madam, you told me to come today."

"Did I? It has skipped out of my mind. Thank God! My husband is not there, "she smiled.

"Do you know, Madam? Today morning a foreign lady who was, in fact, insane and was rescued by Arjun, the Rickshaw driver who made you around yesterday. She was completely naked and was roaming about near sea beach and fortunately, Arjun and his friend found her and brought her to his hut," explained Muthu.

"Did you see her?" asked Ashmita.

"No, Madam, unfortunately, I had gone to attend my call of nature at that time but most of the people of slum watched her completely naked, "he said.

"So, what's your program today, Muthu? asked Ashmita with a seductive smile.

Muthu approached near her and all of a sudden snatched the towel from her body and Ashmita became completely naked. Ashmita started running towards her bedroom and Muthu followed her into her bedroom. With a swift movement, Muthu pushed her into bed and jumped on her.

TO BE CONTINUE