The Law of Jungle Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a little tired, Deboshree put her head on the window and started to doze off. When she woke up, she had been asleep for half an hour. Then she noticed she was now sleeping on his arm, holding it, as if he was her boyfriend. Even William didn't try to wake her up. Deboshree immediately left his arm and apologized. His expression was different.

He smiled warmly and said, "It's ok."

"I'm sorry; I didn't realize I was sleeping like that; must have been uncomfortable for you, "she said.

"Not at all! You seemed very peaceful. You want something to eat?" he asked.

"No, I'm still a little sleepy. Sorry again, "she smiled.

Before that she wanted to use the toilet, so she asked him to excuse herself and she started moving sideways, and headed to the lavatory, William could see her round ass in her loose salwar which brushed against his legs aroused him and immediately he had developed a hard one. She returned after a few minutes and she was moving to her seat, suddenly there was turbulence and she got frightened and fell down on him, one of her boobs was in his mouth and one of her hands was on his hard cock and he could see her cleavage nicely. Deboshree could feel the rock hardness of his penis which she was holding. Her stretched two fleshy legs on his lap diverted his mind and focused on her hips and legs in that wonderful salwar, There was another turbulence and Deboshree jerked on his lap and her body moved forward all of a sudden, pressing her boobs on his chest, her mouth on his mouth and with panic, she clasped her two hands around his neck. He followed with his hand on her waist and at that time Deboshree felt his hard cock inside his trouser pressing on her ass and touching her crotch area, and then she felt her mouth was glued to his mouth even she could feel his jawlines and could taste his saliva. William felt the warmness and softness of woolen balls against his chest and he lowered his hands and had a feel of her ass again.

Everything happened within a fraction of seconds and both of them knew well that whatever happened was beyond their control and was a pure accident. Deboshree withdrew her mouth from him and got down from his lap, she realized and said sorry and moved to her seat without looking up at him. The flight attendant reached and asked her if she was ok and she said yes. William was silently enjoying as he was still feeling the warmness of her body and she didn't talk to him for a few minutes.

Now, it was chill due to the outside temperature and the flight attendants were providing blankets to all passengers. When the flight attendant came to their seats, William winked at her and signed her to provide only one blanket which would be sufficient for two persons. Then Deboshree said to him that she was feeling sleepy and she said that she was going to sleep off. Deboshree turned her face towards him and saw that he was looking at her and she gave a smile, in return she got a naughty smile from William.

As if on cue, the announcement came on saying they were going to dim cabin lights. Soon the lights went off. Everyone went to sleep and all the lights of the cabin were switched off, she was inside the blanket and William thought she was sleeping. The air hostess walked by checking up on everyone before she also retired to her seat. William looked around and found most people were wrapping their blankets and preparing to sleep. The lights were dim and now the only glow was a couple of overhead lights where people were reading. Nobody was there neither on their side row nor on their behind as if they were left alone purposefully.

"Do you mind if I lift the arm dividing of the seat?" asked William.

"Of course not! "she smiled as by now she had an idea of what he had in mind.

He removed the handrest in between and she kept her right hand over his shoulder due to being unmindful but then she realized her mistake and withdrew her hand. Both of them arranged the blankets over them, as they settled beneath the blanket, now no longer separated, and curled up like spoons.

"You can use my shoulder again if you want", he looked at her and smiled.

Something naughty in his expression, she knew what he wanted.

"That's so kind of you," Deboshree pretended to be innocent and took up the offer.

Deboshree held his arm and put her head on his shoulder. He reclined his seat, and she did her, so they were comfortable. He took his free hand and ran them through her hair. He was behaving like her boyfriend. She loved the attention, and it had never been happening over the past three years and she wanted to take this chance.

Deboshree rested her head on his arms and looked at him and smiled innocently. He smiled back at her. His eyes met her, his hand still running through her hair.

"Your back muscles must be feeling painful by sitting continuously!" he asked.

"Yes, "she said softly and dropped her eyes.

William started to give her a back rub, slowly working over her muscles now cramped from the first half an hour of the flight. She purred quietly, and after a while squirmed her shapely ass on the seat, pushing it back into his growing erection. With both hands, he reached around under her loose sweater and fondled her globes, her nipples growing firmer under his gentle stroking. He leaned in and kissed her forehead. This foreigner was fast. She moved back, not wanting to appear desperate. She looked all confused and embarrassed and looked down. He leaned in and asked if she was ok. She didn't know what to say. His hand came around her back. He pulled her back to recline along with the seat, her head on his arm.

He now moved her face towards him as he came close. He looked deep into her kohl-lined eyes, and then slowly began to kiss her, giving a slight kiss on her lips. It was very sensual and she immediately rested her head on his arms and closed her eyes and smiled. He again kissed her but this time their lips parted. At first, it was just lips to lips, but then he got daring when she didn't pull away and touched his tongue to her lips. Her reaction surprised him, as her mouth opened, and she aggressively attacked her tongue with his. He could feel himself getting hard as he made out with this beautiful woman in his arms, and remembered that she wasn't a European lady but rather an Indian dusky beauty.

He broke off the kiss and brought her back upright. Both of them stared at each other, wondering what thoughts were going through the other's heads. They kissed for some time making sure that they don't make a noise. He soon moved his position and was now sitting on one side facing her. With his well-built body, she was now completely hidden from everyone as she moved closer to him. They again kissed each other and his right hand now massaged her boobs. Deboshree finally held him again. She was feeling warm and wet between her legs. This time when he leaned in, it was to her lips. She didn't respond. She wanted to play along, but not look like she wants it badly.

He put his arm across her shoulder and started to feel her bra. She gave him courage by moving her dupatta from her shoulder. The flight AC immediately hit her nipples like an ice storm, and they started to grow. Her nipples were thick and immediately grew up to half an inch, and her kameez stuck to them like glue. If only he'd look at her, he'd see them. But he didn't. He took out his tongue, licked her cheek, and drew a line down to her neck. Oh! My neck! That was it. Deboshree let out a gasp. It was soft, nobody could hear it. But he knew she had melted. He looked into her eyes. There was lust in them. He grinned, he knew he had her. His hand now moved down and went beneath her kameez as he roamed his hands over her stomach and navel for some time. He felt sensually with her and kissed her in between.

"Deboshree, I want to taste your nipples, "he whispered.

"Then, bend a little bit so that I will cover myself with the blanket and remove my bra," she whispered back.

William bent a bit and slowly he unbuttoned the upper portion of her kameez and completely lifted it up to her neck and put his hands on her breasts. She had a very firm breast and he was enjoying every moment of his journey.

William started exploring her boobies as he touched her boobs gave a slight squeeze and said, "You do have well-shaped boobs, I would love to suck them shortly."

He pulled up the blanket, and from under it, unclasped her bra hook. He pulled it off one arm, then off the other, and then completely out from under her kameez and gained access to the boobies.

A moment later, he placed her bra on her lap. Shit! This foreigner was very fast.

"You've been feeling cold for quite some time, "he said.

"How do you know?" she asked.

He touched her nipples which were still sticking out. With his thumb, he drew their outline and then pressed on them. It was heavenly. Deboshree bit her lips to not moan. He pulled the blanket up, and his head disappeared inside it. Scared, she opened her eyes and looked around, as his hand went on her breasts. His fingers pinched her nipples. Oh! That was too much. He then moved his hands up as he circled her bare boobs and pinched her erect nipples. With his thumb, he started playing with her nipple making it more erect. He also squeezed the boobs and his kisses became wilder. He then moved his hands back to her boobs and started squeezing them. She pulled his head up and kissed him to stop him from moaning. He kissed her back with a lot of vigor. It was really arousing, being surrounded by people and being loved by a very hot foreigner. His head disappeared back into the blanket.

He pushed a portion of the blanket down and her right boob was exposed. He squeezed it and slowly moved his lips over it. He kissed her nipples and made a circular motion with his tongue around her exposed nipple. He then started sucking it as he continued squeezing her left boob. He slowly accessed the complete left boob and massaged them and pinched them.

This time she was ready and kept her eyes open. She felt his warm tongue flicking her nipple. A warm reprieve from the cold she was feeling and her legs heated up too. He was an expert on this, as he toyed with her nipples; first the right, then the left. Alternating between, flicking them, sucking them, and then biting them. Never doing too much of any, but just driving her crazy. A man passed by, going to the lavatory. Deboshree pulled the blanket up and pretended to be asleep. He didn't notice anything and just walked by.

Then Deboshree tapped his face and signed him to go ahead, he got the hint and moved his other hand to the boob and slowly massaged one of them, everything was happening inside the blanket and she didn't have any view. His sucking continued for 5 minutes and he felt that she had cummed. Then they heard the footsteps as the man was returning from the lavatory. Once that man settled, then William gave one final look around, and he pulled the blanket over him.

She caught his hand and placed it at her pussy area, William could feel the warmth above her salwar, and he also sensed her wetness inside. He slowly tried to unfasten her salwar and she relaxed a bit and helped him. He then moved his hands onto her thighs and tried to pull down the salwar. He did not succeed in doing that so he told her to lift herself a bit so that he could pull down the salwar. Deboshree did as he told and he made sure her backside of the salwar was below her buttocks.

He again hungrily reached forward for her erect nipples, shortly afterward sliding his right hand down her belly and slipping it under the waistband of her panties. He placed his hands on her pussy above her panties and felt the wetness and her face turned horny. He massaged her pussy above the panties for a minute and she was very much aroused. Meanwhile, he moved his hand inside her panties and started to access her pussy. He could feel dense hair on her pubic area. The inside of the cotton panties was already wet with her juices. Then he pulled down her panties which were struck between her two thick fleshy thighs.

He now had his right hand on her right knee as he slowly moved up pressing her thighs and moving his hands between her legs. She had kept her legs close to each other but as his hands moves over her bare thighs, she got excited and parted them a bit. He got the message as he moved his hands up near her pussy. William took it up a notch. He then moved his right hand down to her pussy and inserted his fingers inside while he continued sucking her right boob. She felt awesome, she looked around and saw that her co-passengers were fast asleep and that made her feel safe and more excited. His hand went between her legs, rubbing her pussy. Deboshree was so damn wet and horny; Deboshree sighed as his hands touched her hairy pubic area and then between her vulvas which made her push her legs wider.

He now had his whole palm rubbing her pussy and at the same time kissing her on the lips. As he stroked her mound, her lubrication welcomed his fingers into her warm wet cunt. He soon had his finger exploring the inner lips of her pussy and he slowly inserted his finger into her pussy. Rubbing the juices on his fingers, he began to circle her clitoris and then used his fingers to stroke in and out of her pussy while his thumb pushed against her swollen clit.

Deboshree moaned slightly and took an edge of the blanket and kept it in her mouth. He by now had two of his fingers inside her pussy and gently moved it up and down. She was breathing harder now, and could not stop moving her ass around on the seat, first bucking her soaking cunt against his right hand, then pushing her ass back against his cock.

William became too horny and pulled her hand to his cock and she understood the implication. Deboshree was very excited and rubbed his penis over his trousers. She felt it to be very long and thick and slowly moved her hands inside his pants through the briefs and began stroking his penis. He had shaven his hair and that excited her even more. Deboshree reached back and with one hand released his belt, then unbuckled and unbuttoned his pants and she unzipped his trousers. She pulled down his trousers. He was rock hard erect in his briefs.

William whispered in her ear, "How do you do that? I can't even do that with one hand, and they're my pants."

She laughed, and said, "Years of practice makes one perfect,"

Deboshree pulled down his briefs, his hard-on sprang out of his tight briefs as she pulled the waistband forward, and she whispered, "I'm glad you're not wearing boxer shorts, I can't stand them."

Deboshree took the cock out and kept aside the blanket to witness his cock, it was the first time she was witnessing a white cock. She was obviously surprised, shocked, and fascinated by seeing the enormous size of his erect long thick rigid big pulsating monstrous young, and virile cock. It was so long, thick, and meaty, must be 8 inches. She was amazed and terrified, her eyes wide expressing surprise and eyebrows rose seeing the enormous size of his monstrous cock in surprise and disbelief the size of his huge nine inches long thick monstrous cock and she could see the dark veins bulging out throughout the shaft in the dim light of the cabin.

She pulled down the foreskin and his big plum-sized round pink knob emerged out. It was the first time in her life to see and hold such a big long thick monstrous enormous-sized white cock with rock hardness and also with a menacingly bigger knob. Her eyes opened wide with surprise. She held the knob in the palm of one hand and caressed it with her fingers of the other hand slightly squeezing the knob. She took hold of his scrotum, feeling the balls, and then her fingers reached encircling the big knob of his cock.

She whispered, "William, your cock is so big, enormous, magnificent, long, thick, and beautiful."

Deboshree began to stroke his cock, now slightly oozing with its own lubrication of pre-cum. She used the pre-cum to help rotate her fingers gently around the head, stroking it with ever firmer pressure. William withdrew his hands from under her legs to push his pants down further, allowing her to slip the briefs down below his swollen balls, which she now explored with her questing hand. Lubricating her fingers even more with her saliva, she alternately rubbed his balls and massaged the head of his dick.

Since he couldn't see her, she chose to surprise him. She went for the balls first, sucking them and gobbling up both of them. She licked them inside her warm and wet mouth. He was shifting in his seat, trying not to draw attention or make noise. It was good to feel in control. His cock was in her hand, and it was getting harder. Deboshree licked along the length of it, slowly letting her tongue linger and then move up the shaft. It kept growing with each stroke. It was finally time to take him in. Her mouth enclosed his pink mushroom, and she rolled her tongue on it.

"Mmmmh", he let out a low, but loud enough moan.

Luckily, people had drifted off or assumed it was a sleeping man. Deboshree couldn't see, but he didn't ask her to stop, so she assumed everything was fine. Then she took in a little more of his cock in her mouth, and her hand kept moving up and down on the shaft. A little more with each movement, till she removed her hand and only her mouth was taking it in. She let his tip hit the back of her throat. She liked that moment where she was about to gag, and then she let him out. He was hard, and he immediately sent his hand in, pushing her head towards him.

He must've been frustrated, wanting to cum, but she liked being in control. She rubbed his cock on her boobs now. She pushed her breasts together with her hands, allowing William to slide his cock between them. He rocked his hips back and forth, thrusting between her breasts. Her soft flesh brushed against him, and he sped up his movements, eyes fixed on this beautiful Indian woman who was pleasuring him. Her nipples loved the touch and she wished she could capture this moment in her head.

The white cock and the dark brown nipples looked so stark in comparison. Her hands kept shagging him and touching her nipples and suddenly, he stiffened up and was about to come but Deboshree squeezed his cock without warning and the ejaculation was controlled immediately.

Deboshree started stroking fast as his massage to her pussy increased. She was in heaven as he was. He started fingering her pussy. They continued their session for about 10 minutes as he continued finger fucking her and she kept stroking his penis. Finally, it took him just 5 minutes to make her cum once again. Deboshree sighed, as she was on verge of exploding her orgasm once again. Deboshree soon was wet and had juices coming out from her pussy. Her trembling body had told him that she had an orgasm. She smiled at him, and he grinned back. She kissed him, as another man to the bathroom passed them by again.

She then heard the footsteps near them. Deboshree lifted her face from the blanket and found the young stewardess smiling at her. Deboshree assumed that the stewardess could guess clearly her head between his legs above the blanket.

"Is everything all right, Madam? Do you need anything?" she smiled at her.

"No, thank you," Deboshree replied and avoided her gaze.

As the stewardess left, Deboshree whispered, "She knows exactly what we are doing, and she's jealous! Now I want to have your prick inside me. I'll keep quiet, but I need you to fuck me now."

After some time she told him to change position, with this, she lifted her ass off the seat and slid her panties below her knees, then separated her legs slightly and had her back touching him. William did as she told and they were now sitting on their sides with Debika's buttocks pressed against his body. She moved back so he could slide into her dripping pussy from behind. The appearance of the stewardess had startled him, and most of the urgency for release that had built up from her stroking his hard-on had subsided due to her squeezing and the sudden emergence of the stewardess, So, now it would be a nice, long, easy fuck, punctuated by her spasming in orgasm two times before entry of his cock. Then they stopped as the man returned from the lavatory. By this time, William had also removed his penis by pushing his pants down a bit. Debika moved her hand behind to check the position of his penis. It covered her whole palm and was quite long as she moved her palm over it up and down for some time.

1...678910...19