The Law of Jungle Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Debika could say anything to him, Miss Lucy, his personal Assistant appeared in the doorway and led her to the conference room.

"Dr.Debika, please wait for me in the conference hall," he said to Debika.

"Miss Lucy, now for the time being cancel all of my appointments. I will be with Dr.Debika in the conference hall for a few hours for an important meeting and I don't like to be disturbed for such time," he instructed his Personal Assistant.

"Yes, Sir," she said and closed the door.

He twisted the knob and pushed open the door of the conference hall. There she was, leaning back in a leather executive chair, her stiletto-clad feet propped on a corner of another chair, wearing a smirk and little else.

"What are the details, Mr.John?" she voiced her curiosity.

"We have nothing to discuss much as everything is here," he smiled and handed over her a folder.

"You know, Dr.Debika, I have met several Indian women in my life but they are nothing in comparison to you. I have never seen such a beautiful and young woman like you and since your joining this university, I have started liking you and I have a soft corner for you and I have always favored you," he stopped for a moment and then smiled, "To tell you frankly, I am infatuated with you."

"Mr.John! You must be joking," she smiled, "But I know, you always prefer and favor me which is your greatness. Thank you, once again."

"Dr.Debika, with my influence on the board of directors and Chancellor I have put you in this project so that not only your career would boost further but I ensured that you should earn some extra money. Okay, but first let us celebrate this with some champagne. All right, if you'd like," He rolled up from the floor, pulling her upright with him, and picked up the champagne bottle from the bar, "Let's drink it at the conference table."

It took him a minute to arrange two glasses for them and then he poured in champagne from the wine cabinet. What the hell? He still could barely breathe from wanting her so much and he wanted her to stop for a drink with a plea of meeting? What did it matter, anyway? The mirrored wall-to-wall closet in the conference room reflected the long black-haired, white-clad Debika and the blond-haired John in tuxedo-black, bathed in the soft golden overhead light from the ceiling. Debika just wanted to run her hand through his luscious blonde hair and tell him it's fine I'll do whatever you say, how could he turn her from being so horny and infuriated with him to not approaching her directly for so many years in spite of her advances towards him?

Debika was standing awkwardly and looked very hot as she could feel his hot breaths passing on her shoulders and face.

They had finished one round, John said, "Dr.Debika, could we have another round?"

Debika noted uncomfortably and then held the glass out for another after John had refilled it. When she attempted to pour herself a third glass, John pulled her hand away from the bottle and said gently, "I think you've had enough."

But she earnestly protested, without defensiveness or hostility, but just as if she were explaining the matter, "No, I don't think I have, Do you think, I am drunk?"

Debika poured and drank a third glass of champagne.

"Why do you have a soft corner for me? Why do you favor me always? Why did you say that you are infatuated with me? If you like me and adore me then why don't you say it directly Mr.John or You've been avoiding me?" the corners of her mouth twisted upward.

"That's not true," he frowned, "I have always adored you and as you know there is no other woman in my life except you but I am always afraid to approach you."

"My sentiments exactly," her hand slid down her flat abdomen and disappeared from view. Her lids fluttered to half-mast, "I'm also always afraid to express my feelings towards you."

"You must not want me as badly as I think you do," her hand disappeared beneath the desk again.

"No, Dr.Debika, I love you very much," John mumbled.

He shed his coat and tie as if there were no buttons to impede his progress, and then stood feet shoulder-width apart and hands behind his back.

"Really!" She leaned back in the chair, returning her feet to the side chair. Again, her slow perusal left him aching and wanton for her touch.

"Such a sexy white man!" Debika dropped her feet to the floor and stood, grabbing something from the side of the chair as she moved forward.

She stopped at the corner of the round conference table where he was sitting. Now he could see all of what she wore. She had a lightweight slim-fit white shirt with a low neck from where her deep cleavage was bulging out. Through the white transparent shirt, he could see the cups and black straps of her bra clearly. The size of the two mountainous big breasts of this beautiful Indian woman must be not less than 36 he assumed. The white skirt nipped and tucked in at her waist. The boning pointed toward the smooth, glistening prize at the apex of her thighs. She leaned back just a little right near him, raised one of her legs, and put it between his crotch, her skirt parted and he had a tantalizing view of her black thong hardly covering her ripe, swollen pussy, just ready to be sampled.

John touched her on the forehead between her eyes and ran his finger down the line of her nose. She began to kiss him, to kiss his chest, to nuzzle her face among the soft apple-sweet hairs, discovering as she did so hunger for the scents and textures of male skin. John began gradually, instinctually, he hoped imperceptibly, to approach the cheeks of Debika with his lips opened in an 'O'. He lovingly stroked the sides of her neck while kissing, and tossed her hair back so that he could caress her neck a bit more by running the sides of his fingers up and down her neck down to the base of her shoulder and all the way up to her earlobe. Before she had a moment to prepare herself, he licked his tongue on a patch of flesh just between her ear and jaw, then along the side of her neck.

She was eagerly enthusiastically accepting and receiving his sensuous loving licking kisses moving and turning her face closely and conveniently to receive as he kissed every inch of her forehead, her eyelids, cheeks, chin, neck, shoulders, and all over her face. John ran a finger on her juicy soft thick lips and holding her lower lip gave her a soft kiss, paused to caress her lips by holding the kiss for a few seconds. John ran the tip of his tongue on her thick full beautiful pouting wet juicy soft top and bottom lips. Finally, he ran his tongue between her wet juicy thick pouting inviting lips forcing her mouth to open.

Debika opened her mouth fully inviting and taking as his tongue slipped into hers. His tongue explored her mouth, touching her inner cheeks, her tongue, and deep into her throat. Her arms snaked around him tightly and their tongues caressed each other and she tasted his tongue.

She took his lower lip into her mouth and started sucking, chewing, and biting digging her teeth, all the time pressing herself against him. Her tongue attacked his mouth, probing his tongue, teeth, and gums. Their tongues entwined, exploring and sucking hungrily each other alternatively tasting and swallowing each other's saliva. He could already taste her sweetness on his tongue, and she was always sweet, like sunshine and fresh berries. His mouth watered to bring her pleasure. John's hands, rough with calluses, slid down her back, tracing the curve of her waist as he went. When they finally rested on her hips, he rubbed his palms over the contour of her ass and then squeezed. There was a serious disconnect between the lovely Dr.Debika's words and her body. She was asking for it slow, but it sure felt as if she was primed and ready for a good hard fuck. John dropped to his knees, pushing her legs apart as her hands came to anchor in his hair as if she was trying to keep her balance. He moved the thong aside.

"Nice," he breathed against her. "I liked your ladylike black cotton panties, Dr.Debika, but to tell you the truth, I always pictured you in a thong. Did you wear this for me?"

"No, I have to wear it for the dress. Otherwise, I'd have panty lines up my bottom. Showing through the dress," she smiled.

His haste was unusual. But, fuck. He'd waited long enough for her. His hands moved around to her ass to yank her farther toward him as he pulled down her thong with a force to her feet and to his surprise, the move unsettled her and she slipped off the chair, tumbling them both over. He laughed, ending up on the bottom, the hard parquet floor beneath him, with one gloriously dressed beautiful woman spread all over him, and rubbed her wet crotch against the ridge of his erection, her feet touching the floor. Both of them got up and sat on the chairs.

John sat next to her, cupping, stroking, and feeling her huge voluminous firm pendulous conical extra-large breasts.. He inhaled her hair and in his madness, kissed her on the lips and started fondling her breasts. He unhooked and removed her shirt and bra as she lifted her hands up willingly to ease them. Her naked heavy breasts were big and extra-large huge mountainous, her enlarged brown areola and engorged conical stiffened nipples were brown unlike the pinkish red of European ladies, they were long stiff, and jutting out that pointed out from the considerable mound of her firm tits which excited him more. He bent down to kiss her big mountainous breasts. He nibbled and stroked her erect engorged stiff nipples.

With one motion, he easily lifted her and placed her bare ass on the edge of the round conference table. Hands firmly planted behind her and her legs dangling over the edge of the table, Debika leaned back, allowing him free rein to do as he pleased. She sat upright on the table leaning over him so that her breast hangs an inch above his face, offering the jutting nipple, carried her breast to his mouth, leaning over him, offering the nipple so that he could suck those comfortably. Her breasts hung there in space for him to kiss. John encircled his two hands on her breasts. At once the hot treat warmed her nub, but his hot mouth soon followed. Lazy twists of his lithe tongue soothed the inflicted pebble while inciting movement from her hips to better feel every minute stroke. He alternated slow swipes of the tongue with laps of his mouth. He sucked those, nuzzling those gently with his teeth. The nipple grew larger and firmer in his mouth. She withdrew it and replaced it with the other. It too, swollen to his sucking.

John continued his ministrations until her shivering eased, then lifted his head up slightly, "God, you have beautiful breasts," he commented.

Debika seemed to have some trouble gathering words, "Do you like them?" she asked.

"Very much," John replied.

At the same time, his cock became rock hard and he wanted to fuck this woman then and there. He watched, through narrowed eyes as she perched on the edge of the table and spread her legs wide, her hair spread wide on the table. Lying back down on the polished surface of the table, her partially nude erotic body revealed in the soft diffused light that came through the window curtains, John could see her flawless blemish glowing smooth skin. Debika let a smile of satisfaction curve her lips. She enjoyed being able to tease and tempt John. John strode toward her. Lust now burned behind his sparkling blue eyes where laughter had danced only moments before. His composure morphed from class clown to serious hunter. When he reached her, he began his licking further down from her shoulders to her chest, and then made rings around one of her breasts. Each circle became smaller as his tongue traveled to the top of her tit, stopping only after he'd swiped at the tip of her nipple. Her back arched voluntarily when his mouth latched into her tender peak.

When he grazed her nipple with his teeth, she cried out and let her head fall back, completely giving herself over to a wonderful sensation. After thoroughly licking and sucking the one breast, he repeated the slow torture on the second. She was naked and spread her legs and thighs wide apart. Her entire pubic area was covered in a triangle shape of dense black soft hair which gradually ended downwards on both sides of her vulva. He could see her slit between the pulpy vulvas. When his hand widened her slit, he could see her beautiful thick cunt lips like two small doors of a window which were light blackish in color unlike that of the pinkish European cunts. When he widened the lips, he could see her erect big clitoris above. Her beautiful thick wet juicy cunt flower and engorged glittering stiff big clit were inviting him. He lifted the dripping legs to treat his mouth and brushed the tip of his tongue over her bottom lips of the vulva, at her tight cunt opening, then gently rubbed it up and down her dripping slit. She groaned slightly at the feeling of his hot tongue on her inner pink folds. John licked at the coating of pussy juice on her inner lips, relishing its sweet yet tangy flavor, and slowly parted the inner lips with his tongue.

"You like?" he asked.

Debika nodded her head with consent.

Once again, he glided his tongue over her cunt lips. She sucked in a startled breath. Her back stiffened and goosebumps flared over her skin as hot shock mingled with unrestrained excitement. Heat replaced the cool surface of the table when John's hot tongue traced the wet trail. Tiny rivulets of pussy juice streamed down the valley between her two legs and continued on to the juncture between her legs. No doubt she'd be sticky as a candied apple by the time John finished brandishing his hot tool of the tongue. Or would he be so thorough with his licking that he would find every last syrupy drop? He certainly hoped so.

"You taste so fucking good," he rumbled between her legs as he made his way further down, "So sweet. So very sweet!"

He'd taken such time and care with his foreplay that her pussy pulsed with aching need. When she thought she couldn't last a moment longer, he subtly moved to an upper target, her protruding clit above the lips. He could clearly see the extensive internal structure of her clitoris in almond-shaped areas of erectile tissue with the thickness of an erection. Beyond the glans, the clitoris extended back and inward like an inverted "V" on each side of the vaginal opening. Then he placed his tongue on and around her almond-shaped clit and licked all around before plunging it far into her channel.

Her legs were spread wide, and his mouth and nose were pressing into her labium. John could actually feel his face pressing ever so slightly inside her body! Her cunt smells like heaven; he wished he could eat this cunt out. He started licking her engorged big protruding dark pink wet clitoris, slurping and lapping up her cunt juice with his tongue, inserted his tongue into her cunt deep, and licking all over. He sucked her overflowing cunt juice. John bent forward, and licked her cunt from bottom to top, flattening his tongue. He inserted his tongue deep inside her cunt, making his tongue stiff clutching it with his teeth. Running his tongue around inside her cunt, probing and licking, he brought his tongue out of her cunt and lapped up her tasty delicious cunt juice having a particularly pleasant smell. He put his lips against her cunt and slurped with a loud noise, the more he slurped, the more juices were oozing out.

"John," Debika called on a ragged breath, "That feels amazing. I can't believe what you're doing to me. Where did you learn how to do such naughty things?"

The tightness in her tummy increased as her release continued to build. Her head began to spin. Her pussy tightened around his tongue. Debika bit her lip and started to shake. Her hands looked for something to grasp as though she needed to anchor her body to absorb the impact as she clasped her two legs tightly around his neck and he felt suffocated as if he was choked and out of his breath.

An explosion ripped through her pussy. Debika screamed out from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard, then again and again. She reached orgasm violently, John could feel her cunt muscles contracting and expanding, gripping his tongue tightly, and her whole body in ecstatic spasms, her cunt muscles all of a sudden gripping and squeezing his tongue. He lay still, allowing her to enjoy the long drawn multiple orgasms as he felt the splash of warm white liquid all over his face most of which went down his mouth.

He slowly withdrew his mouth from her pussy and asked, "How did you feel this?"

"It happened almost after more than three years when somebody touched me there with his tongue. At the moment of orgasm, I knew that I was in a great golden light and I experienced myself as transparent and luminous energy coming within me. I saw seven star-like, golden, swirling points that lined up in my body. My energy centers looked like radiant golden lights in my body. Every inch of my body underwent a blissful experience," she smiled and saw his face covered with the white droplets.

"I'm glad you like it," John looked up, his eyes shining like polished sapphires, "I had a feeling you would. You can thank an overactive imagination for everything."

"And now this," he said and probed his tongue deeper between her pinkish cunt wall, his tongue trying to reach the cunt hole at the end.

Debika dared to not let go of his mouth from her pussy and grabbed fistfuls of his mink-like hair, wanting even more, "Yes. Oh, yes. I love that. Don't stop."

And more was what she got. For several blissful minutes, she enjoyed his skillful manipulation of her pussy. He clearly was in no hurry. Time was not an issue. Only her pleasure, which he lavished on her like a queen. His body went rigid when she stroked the long rod against the tanned globes of his ass. She held it there, lightly moving back and forth above the crotch area of his trousers.

She was waiting for him. He nodded and sucked her clit into his mouth while he teased the hardened pearl with his tongue. She gripped his shoulder and rode his tongue and lips. Her juices ran down his chin while he hummed encouragement in his throat. She was close if the fingers tugging his hair were any indication. Debika cried loudly and reached her orgasm. When John felt her orgasm, again he lifted her from the table to the floor and made her lie down softly on the floor. John pushed against her, rolling the two beings over on the floor. Debika slid off of him, letting him begin to straddle her. Her hands went to the waistband of his trousers, but despite his aching erection, John stopped her.

"Not just yet," he said, bending to kiss her again.

She felt unusually tight around his tongue and tasted of his saliva as John eagerly pressed his mouth into her to tease her better. Debika's hands returned to the fly of John's trousers, finally unzipping him and pulling the cloth away from his body. He struggled a bit awkwardly to free himself of the briefs, his cock standing fully erect. John stood there in front of her showing his cock. First time in her life Debika was witnessing a white cock.

'Oh my God, You are gigantic. Your cock is long and thick," she said.

She took his rigid long thick erect hard and turgid white cock into her hands with awe feeling it and holding it in both of her fists. It was the first time in her life to see and hold such a big long thick enormous-sized white cock with rock hardness. It must be 8 inches long, not bigger like Tribal cocks. She could see the blue veins sprouted along the body of this white cock. Her eyes opened wide with surprise. She was overwhelmed to hold such a massive long thick white cock in her hands. He had a big round plump sized knob that was glazing due to its polished pink color. She held the knob in the palm of one hand and caressed it with her fingers of the other hand slightly squeezing the knob.

1...45678...19