The Law of Jungle Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You leave that to us how would we look? What would be our appearance? You do what I instruct you," said Debika.

"OK, Madam, as you wish," both the servants nodded their heads.

Debika explained to them in detail what to do.

"Kallu, you will visit

Jaggu today evening and make a fake story about me that I am a wandering poor unmarried young woman from a rural area and you found me in Railway station. You are going to surrender me before Jaggu tomorrow evening who would be my future custodian." instructed Debika.

Then she turned towards Ramu and said," Ramu, you will visit that broken bridge and contact your friend Gopal there. Similarly, you will also make a fake story about Deboshree whom you found at a Bus terminal. You also tell him you are going to leave Deboshree under the bridge tomorrow evening under his guardianship. And remember, we both are highly educated ladies and we know the law better than you two, not only law, we can take care of our safety as well as how to survive there. Our staying at those places is temporary, maybe a maximum of two weeks. During our stay at those places, you two can also visit to see our well beings. This is only for our research purposes; do you both understand the concept?"

Both the servants nodded their heads. Then Kallu asked, "When is the next fucking?"

"We will intimate you later on," said Deboshree and both left the room.

After their departure, Debika smiled at Deboshree in a meaningful way and said, "Deboshree, follow me."

Both the young ladies came down. Debika dialed a phone no and held the receiver.

"Hello! Is it Madam Chitra? I am Dr.Debika from California University and now I am in Kolkata. I had an appointment with you today evening."

From the receiver, they could hear a female voice, "Hello, Dr.Debika. Ohh, well, I remember. Please come in the evening tentatively by 7.00.PM. I will be free by that time."

"Who is this Chitra?" asked Deboshree.

With a mysterious smile, Debika replied, "Don't you know her? She is a famous makeup artist in the film industry."

"How could you know her?" exclaimed Deboshree with surprise.

"Before accepting this project, I have done my homework properly to see that no stone is left unturned. Let us get ready for the appointment with Madam Chitra in the evening," said Debika with a smile.

TO BE CONTINUED