The Law of Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh...God! Now, I understand everything. Yesterday, after getting down the train and while returning home, I spotted a lot of watery patches in front of your t-shirt and jeans and a red cutmark on your lower lip. When I asked you about that you clarified that while you were biting an apple, and due to oversight you bit your lips. Further, you also clarified that some liquid contents might have been splashed on your dress from some jar/container carried by passengers on the train. It means you were lying to me," Bipasha said.

In an apologetic voice, Arpita said, "My dear, really I am very sorry for telling you a lie and not revealing everything to you yesterday evening as I was feeling very nervous and scared. Even you didn't reveal anything immediately what happened to you in train. I will show you my breast how that old man has made bite marks near my nipple."

"Thank God, my molester has not made any marks in my body," giggled Bipasha.

Both the girls laughed.

"Bipasha, by the way, although I have felt that big thing yesterday visually, I have not seen it. What did that look like of a male person? I mean, their cocks and stuff?" asked Arpita.

Bipasha turned to look her friend full in the face.

"Arpita, haven't you ever seen a male person bare naked?" asked Bipasha.

Arpita just stared at the ground and looked a little embarrassed. Bipasha immediately sensed the awful truth. Arpita had never seen a male without clothes on!

"Be cool, Arpita. I have also not seen any male person naked. Seeing them with no clothes on was so different from looking at ourselves. I have a flash memory of my childhood when I must be 3 or 4 years old. My papa was taking bath and suddenly I entered into bathroom. I saw my papa naked with a big staff hanging down there with a lot of hair surrounding it. Then the next day I saw mommy when she was getting dressed and didn't have any clothes on. I mean like yeah, Mommy had boobies and a lot of hair down there, but that was all. Then I wondered why I was different from mommy and papa? Why I have no big boobies and hair like mommy? Why I have nothing down there like papa? I remember when I asked my doubts to my parents, they both heartily laughed and kissed me," said Bipasha.

"But, recently just 3 days before I have seen my mom's full-frontal naked body while she was wearing her panties and bra. My God, she has big round boobies, bigger than us, must be 36 D. I couldn't see her pussy as the entire area was covered with a bush of deep black hairs," said Arpita.

"Don't worry! Someday definitely we both will witness a live cock of a male person," assured Arpita.

In the meantime, they noticed Debika Aunty was coming towards them with two oranges and one knife on a plate.

"Hey Girls, enjoy the fruits," she said, placed the plate near them, and left.

Bipasha peeled the skin of one of the oranges with the knife and handed over one carpel to Arpita. She picked out one carpel and closely observed it. She slightly parted the middle of two orange portions of meat which were joined together.

Arpita noticed her action and said, "Bipasha, what's so funny that you are seriously observing the carpel of orange."

"You see yourself and tell me what it resembles?" asked Bipasha.

Arpita giggled and said, "What the hell! It looks like pussy. Bipasha, you are really a naughty bitch."

"You know, I remember a story from my childhood. A prince decided to kill a giant but the heart of the giant lies under the seven seas, under a cave guarded by ferocious dogs, then the further inside was guarded by two witches, and his heart was inside a bee which remained in a covered strong iron chest without any key and lock. The prince overcame all these obstacles to kill the bee. Like the bee, it is very difficult to reach the vagina of a woman after coming across fold after fold along with different parts inside the pussy. I can say a woman's pussy is the most mysterious thing to study," exclaimed Bipasha.

"Although, we both are well conversant with parts of a pussy as we are also students of Biology, it is very difficult to see the inner things inside your pussy unless you take help of a small mirror. I have tried several times to see inside my pussy by widening my pussy before the mirror but I always get confused and sometimes I wonder from where my menstrual cycle comes out? From where my pee comes out? From where a baby comes out? Where a male penis enters?" said Arpita.

"Listen, my dear, if you want to reach the core of a rose flower, you have to come across petals after petals, so our core hole is the vagina which is situated in deep after crossing petals after petals, and for that, a detailed inspection is required. Now, do you understand my dear?" said Bipasha.

Both girls were silent for several minutes contemplating the events of the train. Arpita was thinking about the penis of a male person It gave her a tight feeling down between her legs and she liked that feeling. Bipasha was thinking about something else.

"Arpita, why don't we go swimming anyway in the swimming pool as there is enough time for lunch? We have to pass the time till lunch," proposed Bipasha.

"But where? It is too much crowded here," asked Arpita.

"We can go to the swimming pool of our house as it is deserted. All the family members are here. We both can enjoy ourselves alone," said Bipasha.

"Then wait, let me bring my swimming suits," replied Arpita.

"No, let it be different. We will go in without our suits," said Bipasha.

Arpita looked over at Bipasha and saw a very different look on her face. Something more than a look of maybe doing something that they wanted to but that their Moms had told them not to. Something primal and earthy, though Arpita was far too young and innocent to recognize it as that.

"OK. But you have to promise never to tell anybody," said Arpita.

Both their moms were engrossed in talking, sitting some way from them.

"Mom, we both are going to another building, the house of Bipasha for a swimming as it is crowded here," Arpita sought permission from her mom.

Both the moms stopped talking and looked at their daughters.

Ashmita (Arpita's mom) looked at both the girls and said, "OK dear, but ensure that both should reach here by lunch time."

--- ---- ----- ---- ----- ------

Both the girls moved towards the gap of the boundary and entered into the area of the premises of Bipasha. They walked towards the swimming pool.

Shyly the girls began to slip out of their dresses. Even more tentatively, Arpita pulled her shirt off over her head while Bipasha slipped her skirts down. Looking at each other briefly before looking away somewhat embarrassed, Bipasha then took her tops off while Arpita removed her jeans. The girls had taken off their clothes in front of each other dozens of times, but each time before they had their bras and panties on underneath. They had never been naked in front of the other. And this time they would be!

They paused, each clad only in a pair of little cotton panties. Arpita's were white and Bipasha's were pink, but otherwise, the cut was the same. They shyly glanced at each other's topless form, each noting that the other was just starting to get boobies. Both the girls had round medium-sized boobies of 32 B sizes. Neither girl was particularly well-endowed big boobies yet. Their nipples were slightly hardened encircled by small brown-colored round areolas, slightly enlarged bumps protruding from what had shortly before been like oranges, featureless chests. While requiring the support of a bra, their developing titties showed a full roundness that hinted at the promise of the glorious mammary treasures that would soon develop. A little hair had already grown in their armpits emitting a sweet odor. Simultaneously, they hooked their thumbs into the waistband of their panties and slipped them down and off. Hesitantly they glanced at each other's naked body. Particularly at the slit of flesh at the junction of their thighs. After all, neither girl had ever seen another girl naked. For each, it felt kind of nice being naked. It also felt kind of nasty. And that made it feel even better! And while their sensations could not exactly be termed lustful, each felt a slight tightening down in her little girl spot as each looked at her friend's little crevasse. And that tightening felt very nice!

The moment passed and the two girls turned and raced to the water. In moments they were yelling and splashing exactly as they had countless times before. Lost in their play, each girl soon became quite oblivious to her nakedness and that of her friend. After a considerable session of swimming, playing, and swinging on the rope, the two tired young ladies hauled themselves out of the water and stretched out on the grass beside the pool. At first, they just sat there catching their breath and relaxing after their strenuous play. But Bipasha soon noticed that Arpita was no longer carrying her half of their conversation. She looked over at Arpita and noticed that her friend was staring at her, particularly down at her legs, or more precisely at her little slit at the junction of her legs.

"Bipasha," Arpita began, sounding very tentative, "I thought all girls were supposed to be the same. But you're different down there than I am."

Arpita's one viewing of her mother in her childhood offered no help here. Arpita could definitely tell that Mommy had a slit-like her own, the hair that Mommy had down there obscured the fine details of her feminine apparatus. Bipasha paused, then looked down at the slit of her sex. Then she looked at Arpita's. Arpita was right! They were different! Both their pussies were closed. Whereas Arpita had a deep long line between her legs, Bipasha's inner line was slightly shorter than her. There was a slight fleshy bulge forcing the division of the inner line of Arpita. But, the skin on each side of her slit was not quite as full and rounded as Arpita's. Her crotch looked flattered when compared with Arpita's while Arpita's gave more of an impression of a slight mound. If she had stopped to think about that specific feature it might not have puzzled her as much as it was doing since she was a lot more slender than Arpita. But Bipasha was not being very analytical at the moment. She was too intrigued with the actual characteristics of her friend's little vulva and how they compared with her own. Bipasha noted that they both looked very hairy down there. Of course, both had thin pubic hair patches as the hairs were just growing out, unlike their mothers.

"Arpita? I'll let you look at me from close if I can look at you clearly," proposed Bipasha.

With that age-old 'Show me yours and I'll show you mine' line, the two girls looked at each other and nodded their mutual assent. They shifted their positions so that they were semi-reclined, each leaning against the right leg of the other while their left legs were cocked at the knee, opening and revealing their innocent young snatches for mutual inspection. Each girl was now free to examine her friend's most special spot. Shyly each girl reached out and touched the inner thigh of the other. Each was amazed at how soft and smooth the flesh felt. So much like her own, and yet so different. It was also so neat to be able to see everything down there! One of the curses of the female anatomy is that a girl can't see the full details of her pussy. And a mirror just isn't the same.

After a few minutes of 'get acquainted' touching, each girl's explorations began to zero in towards her friend's tight sex slit. And each girl gave a little shudder of pleasure as her friend's hand closed on her vulva. They rubbed and stroked the sensitive flesh that was offered to them and took full advantage of this unique opportunity to study the details of a female pussy. Arpita's mon area had much hair, but she had small hairs by the two sides of her vulva, and Bipasha had a small patch of hairs on her mon area but deep hairs were growing up by the sides of her vulva. They stroked the soft flesh and hairs of each other's outer labia, and in their stroking, their outer labia parted slightly the slit that ran through the middle.

Arpita's outer labia were puffy and larger whereas Bipasha's outer labia was smaller in size than Arpita's.

"Arpita, just spread your thighs a little, I want to inspect inside of your pussy," requested Bipasha.

"Sure dear, at the same time, you also spread a little so that simultaneously we both can inspect each other," replied Arpita.

Bipasha spread the fleshy outer labia of Arpita at the top and found the inner lips begin from the root of her clitoris and going downwards.

"Arpita, your inner lips are long, smooth, and pinkish," said Bipasha.

"My dear, yours are slightly shorter which are brownish-black, but your inner lips are wrinkled," replied Arpita.

Arpita found the clitoris of Bipasha which was slightly bigger from the point where her inner lips met and formed a little hood on the above of her pussy. She touched it, it was spongy.

"Oh, that feels nice," moaned Bipasha.

"I also found your clitoris. Yours is small like a pea," said Bipasha.

Arpita further explored below the clitoris and deep below the clitoris, she found a small hole.

"Ohh...God, Bipasha, I found your small pee hole. I wonder how a lot of your golden water gush out from this little hole," exclaimed Arpita.

"I also found your little pee hole just below your clitoris," said Bipasha.

Then both of the girls explored the downwards the place where each other's inner lips ended and which was the house of the wonderful thing of a girl, vagina. The wonder hole.

"Ohhh...maa, it is pink everywhere but I could see the hole of your vagina," exclaimed Arpita.

"Same here. This is the hole from where our menstrual cycle, orgasms, and babies come out," explained Bipasha.

"But my dear, you are forgetting one important thing. This is the hole where a male's penis enters, what we call fucking," said Arpita.

The two girls giggled because the same sentiment had been voiced by each simultaneously!

"Do you really like it?" Bipasha asked Arpita somewhat hesitantly.

"Oh, do I! It's even better than ..."Arpita did not complete her sentence.

"Then what?" asked Bipasha.

Arpita hesitated before replying.

"Even better than when I do it myself," she finished shyly.

"Arpita! Do you really touch yourself down there?" asked Bipasha.

Bipasha sounded amazed. "I thought I was the only girl who did that," she added softly.

The girls smiled at each other delighting in this little bit of shared intimacy.

"Bipasha? Does it feel good when you do it? It does when I do," said Arpita.

"Does it ever! I love how it feels when I rub down there. It feels all nice and tingly, especially when I touch the little bump in front. Right where your finger is now," said Bipasha.

Bipasha gave a little shudder of delight as Arpita pressed her finger harder against the little clitoris in front of her. Arpita loved being able to elicit this response from her friend and began rolling and rubbing Bipasha's clit more actively. In return for this delightful stimulation, Bipasha began to rub her hand harder and faster over the hairy flesh of Arpita's vulva. It always felt good when she did this to herself and she wanted to make her friend feel that good too. As she rubbed her middle finger slipped into the groove of Arpita's sex, Bipasha could feel a moistness there that was just like the wetness she felt at her slit when she rubbed herself. She remembered that the first time she felt it she thought she had wet herself, but the moisture didn't smell like pee and it didn't feel like pee. It felt sort of slippery and didn't smell bad at all. Once she had even stuck out her tongue and licked a little taste of the juice from her fingers! The taste wasn't bad either! Of even greater interest to her though, even greater than the discovery that her friend got slick and wet between her legs just like she did was the discovery of a hard little bump nestled between the folds of Arpita's labia above.

"Oh, Arpita! You have a little bump down between your legs just like I do! Does it feel good when I touch it?" asked Bipasha.

Arpita's response was delayed as she moaned with pleasure as Bipasha began to play with her excited clitty.

Finally, Arpita replied, "Does it ever! That's where I like to touch myself the best!"

Encouraged by the knowledge that she was giving her friend the kind of pleasure that she experienced during masturbation, Bipasha commenced rubbing Arpita with the same sort of enthusiasm and energy that she frequently applied to her pussy late at night when she was supposed to be asleep. She rubbed the inner smooth plain of Arpita's crotch and ran her fingers up and down and across Arpita's sex slit. She let her middle finger press along the length of Arpita's girl gash. In general, she tried to do everything to Arpita that she enjoyed doing to herself. It was working as Arpita's moaning and purring increased. And Bipasha was soon moaning with pleasure as Arpita was rubbing and exploring her pussy with equal enthusiasm. Both girls had experienced the delights of orgasmic relief during their private masturbation sessions. Since each was now doing to the other exactly what she enjoyed doing to herself, not to mention the added excitement of having someone else to play with, the result was a foregone conclusion. The girls' rubbing was soon added to by a mutual squirming and thrusting of hips. The little glade in which they lay was full of young girlish voices moaning of pleasure as each was brought closer and closer to climax.

Suddenly Arpita added a new dimension to her manipulation of Bipasha's genitals. Yesterday evening the old uncle had been slipping his finger past her outer lips and deep into her little hole while she had writhed with pleasure herself and she had enjoyed it. So, she figured that if she liked it then Bipasha would too! Into Bipasha's tight little sexual chamber slipped Arpita's finger, and It felt strange, different, and even a little frightening. It also felt so incredibly good! Bipasha had let the tip of her finger probe slightly between her labia folds before. She had even slipped her finger inside her special girl hole. But just a little way and never as far as, Arpita's finger was currently probing. Bipasha responded to the delightful invasion with an orgasmic explosion that set her limbs to twitching and quivering. Perhaps more involuntarily than by design, Bipasha thrust her finger deeply into Arpita's little hole. The effect was the same regardless and Arpita responded to Bipasha's finger inside her by going over the brink into her orgasmic whirlpool. The two girls twitched and moaned their way through their orgasms, squirmed and bucking their innocent little pussies around the invading digits. Occasionally each girl would flex or wiggle their finger within the folds of her friend's hole. That just made things feel ever so much nicer. Slowly their sexual tremors subsided. Arpita turned about so that she could lie face to face next to Bipasha. The girls were both very quiet, though there was a great deal of smiling at each other. Eye contact was made and held, then suddenly broken by an intrusion of shyness. Though neither girl could fully comprehend all the feelings that were rushing through her, each basked in their post-orgasmic afterglow and the nearness of the other's soft, naked body. Both girls had thoroughly enjoyed their mutual masturbation and yet they were both a bit uncertain as to exactly what they should do now.

"That was nice," Arpita said. Bipasha agreed and leaned over and kissed her friend.

Despite what they had just experienced together, Arpita was at first a bit shocked. Despite the delightful sex play they had just shared, kissing on the lips seemed so erotically different! Then she leaned over and returned Bipasha's kiss. The two girls snuggled together, very content in the warmth of the day and the tenderness of each other's arms.