The Law of Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some moments, Arpita said, "Bipasha, it is very risky here being naked in open. Why don't we go to your room so that we can have some cold drinks as I am feeling thirsty?"

"That's a good idea," replied Bipasha.

Both the girls put on their dresses and moved towards Bipasha's room.

---- --- --- ---- ----- -----

Ramu was a poor manual worker living in a slum area, a middle-aged man of 42 years old, looking ugly and rugged with his black color body. He had his wife with two kids. It was a curse for him to be a poor man who had a family to survive, it was his duty to feed them. His wife was also helping to run the family by doing helping hands as a maid in different households. Ramu would do all types of manual works starting from gardening, digging the earth, road construction works, building construction works, and all types of odd manual works. For so many years, he was assigned to do the gardening job of both the Mukherjee and Chatterjee households in a week, and later on, he had a job of clearing bushes/shrubs and stagnant water from the backside of both the buildings once in a month to prevent growing of flies and mosquitoes. While working in the garden, he would always be fascinated with so fair like white and beautiful women living in two buildings. He would glance at them from distance with a sigh in his heart. He would also notice the 5 years aged small daughters who resembled like little dolls (Bipasha and Arpita) of the two buildings playing in the portico, and sometimes they would run near to him watching his garden work. In course of time, those two dolls had grown into beautiful young girls, and he knew their names. None of the members of the households would talk to him as his works confined outward only. Both the old men, heads of the buildings would pay him his wages immediately for which he was always happy to do all kinds of manual odd jobs of the two buildings.

Today was his monthly assignment to clear the shrubs from the backside of the two buildings. From morning he had been toiling hard to clear all the shrubs, bushes, and stagnant water from the backside of Mukherjee building. After finishing that side, he had just started the backside of the Chatterjee building. He had cleared half of his job. It was afternoon, Ramu was in the bare body with a lungi (Indian garment worn in the waist by a male) which was folded from his knee to waist. He was sweating profusely in his entire black body, with the garden spade in his hand. There were much dense wild plants and shrubs just near the boundary of the building. He thought to clear those first, and he went near to the boundary.

Just out of curiosity, he raised his head above. There was a wider window, and the curtain was raised. The floor and the wide window were built in such a way that an outer person could view the entire room clearly near the side of the boundary. Ramu could see a very nice, well painted, well-furnished bedroom with a big couch covered with a purple bedsheet, pillows along with costly cushions, and a big TV. He could see every object of the room very clearly from the boundary as it must be approximately 10 to 12 meters distant from where he stood. Ramu envied these rich people and their living style which was a dream for a poor guy like him, he again cursed his fate, but came to reality immediately and resumed his work.

Bipasha's room was situated upstairs of the house in the backside near to the end of their boundary wall. The room had a wide and big window through which natural air passes into the room from the backside of the building as there was a vacant place on the backside of the building.

Both the girls entered the bedroom of Bipasha.

"Arpita, just wait. Let me bring some cold drinks from the fridge," said Bipasha.

In the meantime, Bipasha entered the room with two bottles of cold drinks.

Bipasha said, "Dear Arpita, still there is enough time left for lunch, now it is only 10.30 A.M. and I think lunch will not be served before 2.00 P.M. so to pass the time why can't we have a second session what we did at swimming pool."

"Sure," replied Arpita.

They kissed each other passionately, without any hesitation as Bipasha's fingers made their way up her back to take gentle hold of her hair. Arpita sighed happily as Bipasha's tongue entered her mouth, and she pressed her slender body against her as Arpita held her. All too soon, though, Arpita pulled away slightly, and Bipasha playfully grasped her tongue with her lips as she moved towards her neck.

The kisses that Bipasha placed up her sensitive skin made Arpita giggle, but at the same time, Arpita could feel herself practically melting in her arms as Bipasha made her way down her neck. In response, Arpita tilted her head to one side and began to untuck her T-shirt from her jeans before running her small hands up and over Bipasha's flat stomach to slowly and carefully cup her firm breasts.

Bipasha let out a quick little gasp as Arpita moved her fingers closer together, savoring the sensation of her tender skin beneath her hands before allowing Bipasha the sensation of having her nipples squeezed.

"Harder," she breathed in Arpita's ear and gave her earlobe a gentle nibble.

Ramu was totally involved in his work with the scorching sun of the afternoon, his whole bare body sweating and drips of sweat were falling on earth from his muscular body. Suddenly he had a strong urge to pee. Without seeing anywhere, he just ran towards the shrubs near the boundary just below the window unaware of the fact that two girls had already entered there. After finishing his peeing, he could hear the girls' voices coming from above. Out of curiosity, he hid in the wild plants and shrubs so that the girls could not see him but he could see them clearly as his standing place was hardly 10 to 12 meters from the window. Now, he could see the two girls very clearly standing near the coach, they were Bipasha and Arpita, the young daughters of the two buildings whom he had been seeing from their childhood and now growing into becoming young women. In his life, it was the first time he was witnessing the lip lock of two girls which appeared to be odd to him being an ordinary person unaware of lesbianism. The conversation and moaning of two girls made him believe that something wrong was going in the room, and he found a suitable place amongst the shrubs for a better view and put his ears attentively to listen to their talks.

Arpita suppressed a giggle and gave Bipasha's neck a soft kiss before she felt her gently pull her head back to face her. There was a look of pure adolescent lust in her dark eyes that Arpita still found so hard to resist, and she pressed her lips firmly against hers. She felt Bipasha's tongue once again probe her mouth, caressing her tongue, as she tried to suck it into her mouth. Arpita continued teasing her, though, by not allowing Bipasha to take her tongue into her mouth, and by not bringing her fingers together with enough pressure to satisfy her. Bipasha soon retaliated by sucking hard against her mouth, and taking twin handfuls of her little ass cheeks, and squeezing hard. Bipasha then began pulling Arpita up slightly, and leaning her head back so that Arpita had to stand uncomfortably on her toes to kiss her properly.

"Hey!" Arpita giggled as Bipasha pulled away once more and took a step back, "No fair!"

Bipasha smiled mischievously and brushed Arpita's hair from her eyes, "Turnabout is fair play, little girl," she replied, taking Arpita's hands before walking back towards the couch and sitting down.

"I'm sorry," Arpita said with a pout, trying not to smile too much, "But sometimes I just can't help myself..."

"Don't worry," Bipasha purred, and kissed both her hands in turn, "I like it when you're naughty!"

Arpita smiled and glanced at the floor, feeling a little embarrassed by her comment as Bipasha let go of her free.

"Wait, I am showing you a new thing," said Bipasha and picked out a small packet with a picture of a naked couple in the cover from the drawer of her study table.

"What's this?" asked Arpita in a surprising tone.

"You fool, this is an empty condom pocket, I found it in our waste bin, most probably papa might have thrown it there. I just kept it out of my curiosity," said Bipasha.

"Hi... hi... hi," Arpita made a sly smile and said, "That means, Uncle and Aunty are still enjoying their lives."

"What do you think? Your parents are not enjoying it!" replied Bipasha with a smile.

"Only, we are not enjoying that pleasure," said Arpita.

"Right, we both should enjoy our sexual pleasures whenever any opportunity comes," said Bipasha.

"But first, I have to get you ready," said Bipasha.

"Oh?" Arpita inquired innocently as Bipasha took her hand and stood up.

"I think you'll enjoy the warm-up, though," Bipasha said softly, running her fingers over the side of Arpita's face, down to her neck and collar bone, "Unless of course, you want to call it all off..."

"No way!" Arpita giggled before gasped as her fingers traced a line between Arpita's perky little breasts causing her to arch her back in anticipation.

"Good," Bipasha purred, reaching underneath Arpita's shirt before slowly moving her hands upwards, bringing her shirt with her.

Arpita watched with interest as Bipasha stopped short of her tits, instead of taking hold of her T-shirt instead, carefully bringing it up and over Arpita's head. Arpita shook out the static from her hair and smiled as Bipasha appraised her partial nakedness.

"You're so cute..." Arpita heard Bipasha mutter under her breath, before unsnapping her bra and sliding it off her shoulders to reveal her hardened nipples, "I could just gobble you up!"

Arpita looked shyly up at Bipasha and placed her arms behind her back as to give Bipasha an uninterrupted view.

"Don't let me stop you," Arpita said softly, enjoying the hunger that she could see so plainly in Bipasha's eyes.

Bipasha kissed Arpita, tasting herself on the other girl's lips, making the gesture all the more erotic. Her hands cupped Arpita's small, teardrop-shaped breasts and squeezed them gently. Then she dragged her mouth from the cool lips she enjoyed feeling against hers and dipped her head, flicking her tongue over Arpita's hard, rose-colored nipple. Bipasha smiled, putting her hands behind Arpita's back before leaning in to take one of her small pink nipples in her mouth and began suckling at it as she took a firm hold of Arpita's adolescent bottom.

Arpita brought back her hands as Bipasha began sucking her entire breast into her mouth, and took twin handfuls of her soft black hair.

"Oh, Bipasha... Yes!" was all that Arpita could utter as Bipasha's tongue played across her nipple teasingly before her teeth gave it a gentle nibble, causing her to give into Bipasha's touch completely.

Arpita closed her eyes tightly and just enjoyed the sensation as Bipasha turned her around and sat her down on the couch. Arpita gasped slightly as her breast came free from her mouth, and Arpita felt the cooler air upon it.

.

"You're making me ridiculously wet," Arpita said in a lusty tone.

Bipasha grinned up at her. "Thank God I'm not the only one with damp panties." Her tone turned playful as she added, "Oh wait. You're not wearing panties."

Arpita laughed. A light, airy sound laced with anticipation.

"Lay down," Bipasha said softly, and Arpita looked up at her as she complied.

Bipasha was smiling a little nervously, but wasted no time and was almost immediately running her tongue in a slow pattern around Arpita's opposite breast, spiralling towards her waiting nipple.

Meanwhile, Arpita could feel Bipasha's hand upon her thigh as she knelt causing Arpita to spread her legs invitingly.

"Mmm!" Arpita heard Bipasha moan as her fingers moved over Arpita's leg and felt the warmth of her pussy just beyond her jeans, "You are so sensitive!"

"Only for you," Arpita promised teasingly and took a handful of her hair so that she could coax her a little lower.

"Promises promises..." Bipasha muttered with a smile, as she looked into Arpita's eyes before running her tongue slowly down Arpita's chest and over her stomach.

"Well, so long as you promise to do a little more with your tongue than just tease," Arpita giggled.

"Don't worry," Bipasha chuckled, giving her navel a passionate kiss before moving over to the side of the couch so that Bipasha could be between her legs, "I still have plans for you, little girl."

Arpita then felt Bipasha take hold of the waistband of her jeans before slowly tugging and pulling them downwards. She watched intently as Bipasha kissed her way down farther, tasting each bit of skin that she exposed, and causing her breathing to become a little more labored.

But just as Bipasha caught a glimpse of her sparse black pubic hair, Arpita sat up long enough to reach over and pull Bipasha's tops up and off of her.

"Hey, no sense trying to stop me now," Arpita replied teasingly, "You should know better than that..."

Arpita grinned broadly and kissed Bipasha on the forehead before lying back down.

"Just evening up the odds," Arpita answered sweetly, "But I wouldn't dream of asking you to stop now."

"Good!" Bipasha chuckled as she began taking her panties down along with her jeans, and resumed

running her tongue through her pubic hair. But just before Bipasha reached her clit, she stopped

and looked up at Arpita once again. "Arpita," she inquired thoughtfully, "Have you ever considered shaving?"

"But I do with cream for my legs," Arpita answered, not quite catching on.

"Um, that's not quite what I meant," Bipasha said with a sly smile, "I meant down here..."

With that, Bipasha yanked her jeans and panties down a few inches farther before running her tongue down and over her clit, causing Arpita to gasp out a long breath.

"Oh! Mmm!" Arpita stammered, taking hold of Bipasha's hair somewhat roughly as the sensation went straight to her brain, "But that's so! So!"

"Naughty?" inquired Bipasha playfully, circling Arpita's clit with her talented tongue, and making it harden in anticipation.

"Yes!" Arpita gasped under her breath as she arched her back against the building sensation, and Bipasha took advantage of the moment by relieving her of her jeans entirely, leaving her naked except for her panties.

Arpita then felt Bipasha's tongue trace a line along her panty line, teasing her as she moved down a little to trace a line across each of her inner thighs where they met her panties. In response, Arpita found herself moaning in anticipation, and squirming a little as her body ached for more intimate attention, as Bipasha began kissing her way down one thigh and back up the other.

"So," Bipasha inquired between the kisses that sent chills through her, "Have you thought about it?"

"A-About what?!" Arpita gasped, twirling Bipasha's hair around her fingers and inadvertently tugging at it.

"About shaving," Bipasha purred seductively and kissed her pubic area through her panties.

"I... Oh, no!" Arpita replied as she arched her back, the dampness of her panties becoming a testament to her state of mind.

"Ohh, but why not?" Bipasha teasingly pouted, before tonguing her clit with just enough pressure for Arpita to feel it through her remaining garment.

"Hey, Mmm... I didn't say that I, Ohh! I wouldn't," Arpita assured her between moans and sighs as she moved her legs as far apart as they'd go.

"Oh, I think it would suit you quite nicely!" Bipasha chuckled as Arpita ran her hands back down the sides of Bipasha's face, and taking some small pleasure in the cool softness of her skin.

"I don't know, though," Arpita replied doubtfully as Bipasha turned her head and kissed her fingertips.

"It's just a thought," Bipasha said with a smile, running her fingers along Arpita's inner thigh up to the waistband of her panties and slowly pulling them down.

Arpita let her head fall back once again and sighed contentedly as Bipasha kissed her exposed pubic hair, and ran her tongue in a random pattern through it, always carefully avoiding her needful clit. Soon, though, as Arpita squirmed beneath her adolescent tongue, Bipasha pulled Arpita's panties down and had to shuffle a little to slide them off her legs. Once that was done, Bipasha began kissing her way back up, kissing Arpita's legs in an alternating pattern. All the while Arpita gasped a squealed with delight, desperately wishing that Bipasha would quit teasing her.

Ramu had never seen such a beautiful naked girl in his life, the first time he was witnessing a fully naked young girl like Arpita. He could see every part of Arpita clearly. Arpita's glorious small round breasts swayed and jiggled with each move. Her small breasts hung from the lean chest before her, offering him a different view of them. They were not the spheres they normally seemed. Suspended from her chest, they were more like slightly elliptical inverted domes, capped with the jutting of her hard puffed nipples and their surrounding abundant areolas. Her areolas were small and pink. Ramu watched every nuance of her sensuousness that seemed to flow from every step - her full hips, the curve of her back, the bounce of her fine ass. This girl was all his, he imagined. Ramu loved it! he felt a stirring in his loins that went deeper than the roots of his cock. This was a full-body rash. The moment was a creation of wonder. Ramu could see her smooth well-shaped legs and between them, she had a slit smaller than his wife. His wife had the big slit covered with jungles of hair which did not appeal to him because everything merged in black color. But here he was witnessing a small slit with less hair, a small black patch in a pure white land, he could see the puffy vulva of this small girl and everything pink inside. Ohh, he, a poor man was much blessed by God who had made his day. His black cock was uncontrollable, it had grown very long and was throbbing up and down. He was seeing the girls intently, and his left hand was touching his cock, slowly he was pulling the foreskin of his cock up and down.

"Ohh! Bipasha!" Arpita gasped as she kissed around her pussy, "Please! Please! Please! Lick me! Lick me now!"

"Lick you? Lick you in which place, where, little girl?" Bipasha inquired with a broad grin and began tracing her tongue just around her swollen pussy lips, avoiding them as Bipasha held her legs apart with her strong hands.

"Ohh! I... I...I," came Arpita's stammered reply, as the feeling of need in her groin became stronger and stronger.

"Say it!" Bipasha demanded in her most stern voice, "Say it, little girl, or you'll get nothing..."

"My cunt!" Arpita cried, almost too loudly, no longer caring if their parents suddenly stormed the room to see what was happening.

Bipasha chuckled to herself as Arpita quivered about and her body shivered with anticipation. Arpita then felt her wet tongue trace a line up one of her inner labia and down the other, causing her to emit a long moan of pent-up frustration.

"Mmm... Oh, Bips," Arpita moaned, "Please, taste me. I need to feel your tongue inside me..."

In response, Bipasha smiled and pushed open Arpita's pussy lips with her long fingers before moving her face in close. Encouraged, Bipasha used the pads of two fingers to massage Arpita's clit, rubbing her in a slow, circular motion as her tongue explored Arpita's cool flesh. Other than a faint hint of perfume, Arpita didn't have a particular smell to her. And while her skin was snowy in color and temperature, it responded to Bipasha's touch just as a human would. The pale color took on a soft pink tinge as Bipasha continued to lick and massage, and it heated a degree or two and stayed moist with Arpita's arousal and Bipasha's attentiveness.

"Oooh! It's all pink inside!" Bipasha said giggling teasingly, "Just like your panties!"