The Law of Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it! Take all my cum!" Ramu yelled as he ground his hips against the cheeks of her ass, trying to push his cock even deeper into her hungry rectum, a mind-shattering orgasm with a large load of cum up her little poop chute that was the absolute best he ever had.

A huge, thick rope of white-hot cum shot deep inside her anus. His cock continued to buck and squirt while her hot ass hole sucked and pulled on the spewing giant, coaxing out more and more of his thick, hot cum. Bipasha shivered and shook under him as both their climaxes seemed to go on forever. He filled her rectum so completely his thick sauce began to puddle on her brownie and drip onto the bedsheets. At last, as the end of his cum spurted into her flooded hole, she collapsed and was exhausted. Ramu clasping her back with his hands, behind her butt cheeks still hard cock buried in her still clutching sphincter.

It was getting late, and Ramu wanted to leave the place as early as possible apprehending the entry of some other family members. He told her he had to pee. Bipasha ushered him to the toilet. As Ramu pulled out his still hardened cock, it took a bit for the stream to start flowing. When it did, Ramu felt her behind him. She peeked over his shoulder, her hands on his butt cheeks, and her beasts pressing over his back.

"Stop or I'll get too hard to finish," Ramu said laughingly.

Instead of stopping, Bipasha placed her left hand over his as it held his cock. She ignored his plea and continued to grip his hand while he continued to pee, watching with curious interest as his yellow stream gushed out. Her right hand stroked his right ass cheek.

Suddenly, she bent, opened her mouth, and Ramu peed in her mouth.

"My, my honey, you have got yourself a handful there, umm?" she murmured, pressing her head against his cock.

Ramu nodded in agreement, and said, "I have stored more than a liter."

As Ramu started peeing, she nudged her hand underneath his and held his cock as he peed into her mouth.

"So, this is how that rocket feels when you pee," she said with a quiet, growling mew.

Bipasha's mouth was full of hot yellow urine which she gulped down immediately, and she opened her mouth again.

"It seems, you are very thirsty, and want more," Ramu said with a smile.

Ramu could feel his cock respond in the grip of her touch, her fingernails painted bright red curling around his thick shaft. Her luscious breasts were pressing, her hardened nipples poking on his cock with turgid intent.

She pulled his foreskin back, shook his cock, and said, "Yes, I need more hot drinks."

The golden stream again gushed out from the small pee hole of Ramu and fell inside her mouth which she gulped down immediately.

Bipasha looked at him, and said, "I am completely satisfied with my drinks. Are you done?"

"No, still I have more than a half-liter, and I want to bath you with the rest of my urine.

Bipasha turned her head and said in a throaty, sex-deepened voice, "Really, my husband! I would happily enjoy my golden shower."

Bipasha was squatted before him, Ramu started peeing over her body. Bipasha felt the jet spray of warm golden water falling on every part of her body except her hair. Ramu aimed his cock to wash her entire face first, then he aimed at her two breasts, belly bottom. By the time, he finished, his urine had washed her crotch area and there were two streams passed down from the corners of her two thighs towards her knees. Bipasha wanted to wash her entire body along with her ass hole where Ramu's heavy deposit of sperm was still dribbling out.

"No, my dear wife," Ramu said in an authoritative voice, "From now, till you go to bed at night, you will remain in this condition, neither you will wash your body with water nor should you wipe with a towel. After few moments, your entire body will be dried out. I want that whole day, you should smell my pee in your body, and feel my semen inside your ass hole."

"I will obey your order, my husband," said Bipasha.

Ramu put on his lungi which was the only cloth he had. By this time, Bipasha's body was also dried out, and she put on her dress, and still, she was feeling glue substances inside her rectum which was gradually turning her back portion of panties wet, but she didn't care. She led Ramu carefully up to the main gate and locked the main gate properly after his departure with a promise to come in next week for another great fuck.

Then Bipasha returned to her room on the upper floor to find an angry Arpita waiting for her.

"What's the hell were you doing for such a long time? Were you still fucking with Ramu on the ground floor behind me?" said Arpita in a mockery tone.

"Cool, be cool, my dear Arpita. First, listen to me. After the departure of Ramu, while I was returning, I found mom on the ground floor. She had come to her bedroom to change her dress, and she wanted to find a particular saree which was misplaced somewhere in the wardrobe. So, I helped her to find her saree which took much time. In the process, I got delayed to come here," clarified Bipasha.

Arpita thought for a moment as if to remember something.

Then she said, "Ohhh, I remember now. Aunty had come to a while ago as I heard her voice on the ground floor. Sorry, dear!"

"It's ok dear, let's go to your house, it is time for lunch, and we are already late," said Bipasha.

Then Arpita sniffed in the air, and said, "Bips dear, something stench smell of urine is coming. Is it coming from your body?"

"Maybe, just a few minutes before I was peeing, and due to hurriedness, I couldn't even wash properly as sprinkles were touching my two thighs," clarified Bipasha with a faint smile.

"You dirty girl, keep away from me, you smell like a goat," said Arpita.

The two girls proceeded towards Arpita's building through the gap of the wall and found all their family members were waiting for them for lunch.

On seeing them, Bipasha's grandfather Bhaskar said," Hey, you two little brats. Where were you? All of us are waiting for you two for lunch."

Everyone made a queue with plates in their hands. Delicious flavors were coming from the buffet table where Bipin and Mihir were busy serving food to family members. The two girls sat in a corner.

While eating, Arpita asked, "Hey Bips, did you enjoy our little adventure today?"

With a shy smile Bipasha said, "Very much, I never imagined that things will turn in this way from the morning."

"But, what I feel, you had a soft corner for that dirty bastard," sneered Arpita.

"Not exactly, it was a momentary excitement and sexual thrill during that moment," replied Bipasha.

Bipasha was still feeling Ramu's sperm glued around her ass cheeks, and could smell the stench smell of his urine emanating from her body.

To be continued.