The Layered World Pt. 04

Story Info
Orange.
8.6k words
4.84
1.9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Layered World - Part 4 - Orange

After Kelly left to make the airport pickup of Jennifer and Scarafina, Jay studied her spreadsheets a while longer, memorizing key numbers and thinking about how to move money surreptitiously. He smiled to himself. Perhaps Orange operatives should have a money laundering sideline with the cartel.

That was a seriously heavy thought, which needed discussion with Hugh. He dialed Patricia.

"Hi, Jay here, just about headed your way and wondering if I can shop for anything?"

Her voice was low and sultry. He wondered if he had triggered her actress ambitions with the crack about Hollywood seduction lines. "Jay, you are thoughtful to call. I overlooked the need for lemons for one of the sauces. Could you bring two or three? Do you suppose your friends need milk? There is none here. Why don't you bring a half gallon, just in case?"

"I'm feeling guilty about that wine you blew on us last night. May I shop for bottles for tonight?"

"Jay, don't be rude. I am a winemaker, after all." Her voice was teasing and he thought there was a

hint of promise in it.

"That was a very pleasant evening. I've never slept better. There's something about a warm woman..."

"Don't try to chat me up, rascal. Is there going to be anything left in that big stick after the new arrivals get their treat?"

"Tricia, I promise..."

"Oof! Do your shopping and get up here. The sous chef duties are waiting."

The decrepit sedan started on the first try and sounded powerful under the hood. With a small bag from the market, he headed up the hill, wondering whether and how far Patricia might be used in their plans. In addition to himself, Tricia could be a backstop to Jennifer and Kelly, if he could discover a way to keep her satisfied with only a partial view of what they were doing. And, even more important, keep her safe.

The Joy of Cooking was open on the counter when he entered Patricia's kitchen. It looked as though a thousand dishes were in preparation at once. He rolled up his sleeves and started washing dirty utensils. She came from the back of the house and wrapped arms around. Her body felt good, pressed to his.

She was using her new husky voice on him, "I was thinking of asking for a little advance treat. Just to get me out of the way. But this dinner has gotten out of hand..."

"I have just the right solution. What do you have to do next?"

"Well, the recipe says these vegetables need to be julienned."

"Fine, go ahead, I'll be just a moment."

He ducked out for the tube of lotion from the bedroom. When he returned, she was hands deep in a pile of long strings of carrots. Before she knew what he was doing, he was sitting on the floor at her feet and reaching up under the brightly colored skirt.

She felt his hands on her thighs and jumped. "What are you up to, Jay?"

She really never had a chance. Her briefs disappeared in seconds and a squeeze of the lotion disappeared into her pussy seconds later. Followed by his mouth and tongue.

She batted at his head under the skirt, exclaiming, "You can't do that! Not right here in the kitchen. My god, oh..."

His fingers pressed deeply into the muscles of her buttocks, and the tongue never stopped finding places to excite. She moaned as her sex gushed on him and he redoubled his efforts. The tingles were creeping up again. The tingles she didn't even remember from years ago. She tottered on her feet and came, screaming there in her own kitchen, with the devil himself under her skirt.

He stood and kissed her, dripping with her juice and smelling of pussy. She whispered in his ear, "That was even ruder than asking about wine. Much ruder." Her look suggested he was welcome to try again.

He washed his face at the sink and dried his hands on her front, making sure to tweak the stiff nipples. She pushed him back against the counter, hugging tightly and saying, "This isn't fair you know. Preying on innocent girls..."

He muscled her around, making her feel loved by this strong man who knew so much about women and their bodies.

After a few minutes of silence, he said, "Do you like having a guy after you again, after such a long time?"

She kissed his cheek, saying, "Yes. You make me feel alive in a way I don't think I ever have before. My memories of the guys I knew when I was Kelly's age have all vanished, and they weren't much to begin with."

His phone chimed and he flicked it to speaker. "Hi. Everything is fine and we should be there in less than twenty minutes."

"Nice to hear that. Tricia and I are elbow deep in flour and other things but should be done by the time you arrive." He clicked off.

"Other things," she said.

He kissed her lightly and said, "Lover, there is more of anything you ask for, but right now we have to hurry."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

When three bodies came tumbling into the kitchen, they were just finishing a parade of dishes ready for the oven. Jennifer screamed, "Jay!" and jumped into his arms. Two twirls and he put her down to give the same treatment to Scarafina, who loved it. Kelly walked straight into him and whispered, "I'm still mad." She hesitated, and added, "But I love you anyway," and got a twirl herself.

After introductions of Patricia, Kelly hustled the other two with her to the back bedroom. He raised his eyes at Tricia, and she said, "We are pretending nothing will happen tonight," and stuck her tongue at him, the color in her cheeks making her look years younger.

Shortly, three fabulous women appeared in shocking bikinis. Tricia poked him from behind and he grinned. "Which of you do I attack first?"

Tricia said, "Be a good boy and do the drinks while I change. The rest of you go swim." Kelly smirked at him and waggled her ass, which was showing the tiniest thread of thong between her cheeks.

The girls were tired after the long flight. A swim and a glass of wine had them half asleep. Jennifer tried to stay alert and understand the vibrations among Jay, Kelly and Patricia. The food was outstanding and she was ashamed to be so out of it, mumbling her thanks. She and Scarafina excused themselves and barely made it to their bed.

Tricia smoothed Kelly's hair back and asked, "You seem tense. Is there a problem?"

Jay answered for her, "We have several difficult issues related to last week's plane crash. Kelly shouldn't be this conscientious."

Tricia said, "The girls are going to be wandering around in the night, aren't they? I'll leave some snacks out."

Kelly said she needed a bedtime swim and walked out to the patio. Tricia was snuggled into him with a sigh, "Do I get to do this without causing lots of trouble?"

"Yes. Snuggling is universally permitted." They laughed and kissed, gently. He said, "I lied about Kelly. She got a really dangerous assignment from me this afternoon. Neither of us can tell you anything about it. For your own safety. Be nice to her."

They went to swim too. Tricia was stiff with worry. She was beginning to realize the depths of Jay Manco.

The morning sun found them on the patio with steaming cups of coffee. Jennifer and Scarafina had decided swim suits, no matter how skimpy, weren't needed. Everyone was more alert. Kelly was serving, between bouts of cuffing Jay.

Jennifer looked up, "He has been bad again?"

"I can never decide, so just use violence as a cover up. He will beat me anyway."

Tricia had Kelly's hair, "Behave, he is our guest. Have you no manners, daughter?"

They absorbed the sun and waited for Jay to announce the day's events.

"Jennifer is here for a long talk with me. We will wander off in a bit. I had a thought that perhaps Scarafina ought to pay Michael a visit for some conversation about security. We do have her on the payroll, don't we, Jennifer?"

"Yes, of course. We can hardly afford her, but the bill will come later."

Kelly volunteered, "I will go along and provide the introductions. They will try to sign us up for that awful night game."

Jay smiled at Tricia, "Our wonderful hostess has a business to run and will be well rid of us. This evening, she is to relax and let all these other hands do chores."

Chapter 16 - Complicated Plans

Jay wondered where best to take Jennifer and decided a far corner of the vineyard would be fine. He carried a blanket and refreshments.

"I've missed you," she said. "You did promise this was not going to be just work, didn't you?" She had his hand and squeezed.

He thought about the overwhelming charms of this brilliant young woman and shrank mentally from the risks he was about to thrust her into.

He kissed the back of the hand that was squeezing him, and said, "I am here for four more days. One of them will be totally yours to program. Is that acceptable?"

She cuffed him, saying, "No wonder Kelly and the others have to beat you. No woman seems to be able to get your number."

Spreading the blanket, he said, "This conversation is about nasty things. When we get to the end, if you would rather turn your back and return to school, I won't be angry. There are others whom I can approach."

She sat with her legs folded, her eyes drawing him in. "Jay," she said, drawing out his name, "you remember what I said on the phone? I don't know enough to judge these things. If you think I am ready, that is the only answer I need." She leaned forward and kissed him lightly and quickly on the lips.

He realized that he had been laying a trip on her, and she had politely and deftly headed the arrow back in his direction. Maybe she would survive the next few weeks after all.

He had a thought and pulled out his phone. She answered on the first ring. "Where are you?"

He held the phone to Jennifer, mouthing "Say I am with you."

"He is with me, having disrupted my life again."

He took the phone back, hearing her finish, "...like that, I am afraid."

"I understand the weather is miserable in New York and was wondering if you fancied a few days in California sun?"

He switched to speaker and they listened to her say, "This better not be a joke. I just was patting myself on the back for working through my hot list. If I run, I can catch the four o'clock plane. Will that do?"

Jennifer had the phone again, "Run, run. I understand you have a special hold on him. Perhaps you could give me tips?"

"See you soon. Keep him under control."

Jennifer lay on his thigh, eyes closed, and said, "Tell me nasty things."

"When I was in London, Hugh, Sybil, Sam and I decided that the Manco enterprise shouldn't just wait for an attack. As you know, Sybil pointed out that they want our money more than they want me and you personally."

She waved her arm idly in the warm sun. "So, we are going to reposition assets in a way that attracts jihadists. What then?"

"Yes, there are two parts to the plan. The first being what is positioned where, and the second being what happens to those who are attracted. Hugh and I and selected friends are worrying about the second. You and the PA's are worrying about the first."

She sat up. "I'm glad Natalie is coming. For more than one reason." She grinned at him and pulled off the striped tee shirt that looked fine. What was underneath was so sketchy, he could only laugh.

"May I have your permission to get some sun on my London skin? My all over white London skin?"

"There's no peace until you've had me, is there? This is one of your techniques to drive me into a rash attack on your body?"

She didn't wait, but wiggled out of her shorts and wispy briefs and handed him the sunscreen. "Please don't let me burn."

"I see your game. This is part of that multitasking business they teach you in school. Divert your opponent while pulling the plug."

His strong fingers were kneading muscles here and there, causing plaintive groans. "Oww, I didn't ask you to be my trainer."

"Tell me your thoughts about creating visible assets. All I have come up with so far is that we have to be sloppy, so they will notice."

"Please keep doing that, it is divine. About assets, it is worse than you think. It has to be funds from the closed accounts, because any significant amounts from the public accounts, which are accessible, would give us away."

"That occurred to me early on, which is why you are here. I want your little wheels turning to devise a way for hidden assets to become visible assets, but only visible to those whom we select."

"I will do my best, but the sun is warm, I have jet lag, your fingers are about to bring me off, and..."

"Take a nap. Your brain will figure out something while you are asleep."

He looked up, saw Tricia approaching with a basket and went to meet her.

"You have a wonderful woman friend there."

He kissed her with some passion and said, "I have a number of wonderful women friends, including you."

They sat far enough away from sleeping beauty to be able to talk in low tones. He said, "Inside that beautiful head is a fantastic capacity for numbers. She beat me at a few games the very first time I met her."

She lay on him and asked, with a smile, "Have you found any fantastic capacities in me, other than my incredible female parts?"

His hands roamed over her front. "Actually, I have been thinking about a job for you. Assuming you are willing to be involved in something that might get you shot."

"But you said you and Kelly couldn't tell me about it."

"Do you remember anything about how the studios throw up a smokescreen of publicity when they are launching a film? Full of fact and fiction, and suitable photography?"

She liked pulling on his ears and used them to bring his lips to hers.

"Actually, I took a course in it once. Got an A, mostly because I had been watching my father work his magic on film after film."

He unwrapped a sandwich and said, with his mouth full, "You are obviously the person I am looking for. On another subject, do you know someone from a gym who could give self-defense lessons?"

The fair skinned one was donning two wispy pieces of lace and walking over. She knelt on her knees between Tricia's legs and said, "You are hot. May I have a kiss?"

Tricia nodded and got the full treatment. Stretched out body, pelvis flicking, lush moist lips smothering hers.

She appealed to Jay, "I am being turned, this very instant. Can't you do something?"

Jen was on a mission. Quickly, Tricia was naked in the tall green grass in her own vineyard, with a nymph's mouth buried in her sex. "Oh god, first he does me, and now his woman is after me." Groans and moans were continuous, backed by Jennifer giggling.

Jay sat there, bemused and getting hard. Tricia went over the top, wailing. Jen relented and brought the quivering body to rest over Jay's lap and her own. "I was just trying to say thank you for the hospitality," she whispered with a snicker.

To Jay, she said, "Did you seduce this innocent woman, mother of one of your PA's?"

He leaned over, pinching a stiff nipple as hard as he could, and simultaneously biting down into the muscle of her neck.

She pushed him down aggressively and unzipped his pants. The big cock was out in an instant, and she was mounted in another. The sun felt good on her back, and the cock inside her felt better.

"Tricia, he knows I've been wet since I got here, and has been deliberately ignoring my needs. Why should I work for him at all if there is nothing for me?"

Tricia settled on Jay's legs behind the nymph. Her fingers flew over Jennifer's rosy white skin, rousing the young woman to a bucking frenzy. In moments, Jennifer screamed and collapsed. Tricia and Jay looked darkly at each other as she gently eased Jennifer out of the way, and took her place on the stiff cock.

"I am beginning to think you have a thing for my cock. I know I have a thing for where it is buried."

Tricia rubbed Jen's chest, saying, "Listen to him. He gets decent sex from us and is suddenly full of compliments."

He closed his eyes, "This is supposed to be about dangerous work."

Jennifer stood. "Take a nap. When Kelly and Scarafina get back, you are to fuck my lover right here in the grass, in the warm sun. She will go crazy. Tricia and I are going to clean up and do some work on your project."

The sun had moved and he was dozing lightly when two bodies approached. "Look at this, we are working and he is sleeping."

Their toes prodded him. "Jen and Tricia are behind closed doors and told us to find you out here."

"Go sit on the blanket. What can I bring in the way of drinks?"

He ignored their requests and returned with an icy bottle of champagne and glasses.

They sipped bubbly and looked at him. Both were down to the usual skimpy underclothes and looked very nice indeed.

"Tell me about your adventures with the boys."

Scarafina gushed, "You didn't tell me they are gay! My god, they are so hot! And so smart! How on earth did you find them?"

His arm reached to bring her squirmy body to his. "Did you get attacked? Do they know you only do girls?"

Kelly said, in her own sexy voice, "They are suspicious. Very suspicious."

Jay's free hand had removed her bra and was easing down the briefs. All of the skin was olive toned perfection and she squirmed harder under his embracing arm. Kelly's fingers worked on the nearest breast.

"Oh, Jennifer told me it might be like this. A group assault. What if I said to stop?"

His whisper was truly evil. "You accompany your bisexual lover to California to meet her boss. You have a fantastically high IQ and are saving my precious data from intrusion. Am I not allowed to express my thanks?" His hand was probing between her legs and Kelly was now licking her toes.

"Nothing I say will stop you, will it?" She lay in the warm sun, being deliciously attacked, and closed her eyes with a long, low moan.

"Kelly, what do you suppose? Perhaps she only thinks she doesn't do men."

"Jennifer says she has an older brother who is gay. Maybe she thinks it runs in the family."

His lips were soft on hers. "You are beautiful and you are smart. I am going to take you now."

It was a wonderful sight. Two naked figures in the afternoon sun on the blanket, with the lush green of the vineyard behind them, and the still figure of Kelly sitting beside. Scarafina lay full out, arms stretched above her, legs generously spread. Jay's body blocked the sun. She opened her eyes to see the big, hard cock approaching and shivered. Why, she wondered, had a man's erection always scared her? Other women learned to welcome it. To desire it.

Kelly hitched herself closer and took a breast into her mouth as fingers spread Fina's lips apart. He did not hesitate, but moved firmly into her, finding that she was as ready as he suspected. His was not the first phallus to enter, even if the others were plastic.

"Ohhhh." He was there, all the way into her body. Her lesbian friends would be angry. They didn't countenance bisexuality. It was disloyal, they said. Diminished the glory of feminine love.

Her thoughts, disloyal or not, vanished in a haze of nerves shooting off. He was moving and her body was responding. She had planned to let him take her as a limp doll, not trusting a body that had never received a male. This was not working. Her cunt, her liquid cunt, was clenching on the intruder. Some impulse flexed her hips at him. He smiled, kissed her again, and drove harder. Kelly was still at her side, sucking and biting and driving her slowly insane.

It happened more quickly than she had suspected. Faster than with Jen. She was lying there kissing him when the initial tremor passed through her, followed by a monster shudder and cry of release.

A firm hand beneath her rolled them over. She lay on him, twitching, while Kelly slapped and kneaded her ass ever so lightly.

Her head, covered with a mass of tousled hair, came up. "You are a terrible man. How can I work for such a beast?" She stuck out her tongue and squeezed the cock still in her. Kelly laughed and pounded harder on her rear.