The Layered World Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fina, I only wish I had video of that. It should be used in the classroom, for sex education. An example of the perfect orgasm."

The cock grew again, and her tender insides signaled for more. She realized the woman next to her was wild with her own desire for this lusty man. She slowly drew back to her knees, making a slurping noise as the bodies separated. Her head lowered, nipples touching his chest. She said, "You have other duties. I am going to clean up and swim. I think we must do this again."

The two of them watched Fina's fine ass walk slowly towards the house. Yes, there would be more male sex for her.

Kelly had a hand on his chest, the other spreading herself for him. "Stay where you are, devil."

They smiled at each other. Kelly said, "I can't imagine a woman resisting you. That was love and lust in perfect motion."

She brought his hands to her breasts. "I don't know how you do it and don't want to know. The experience is enough. Plenty enough. Do me."

Kelly was old fashioned, the only one of his PA's who reverted to missionary, given a chance. She pulled them over, sighing, "I am drowned in my own cum, watching that. I will race you for climax." Laughing and shouting, they did. He was pleased with his day's work, and blasted a giant firehose of his hot fluid at the pulsing cervix.

After a few quiet minutes, he pulled her to her feet and they picked up the picnic things. "Did you get anything accomplished with Jennifer?"

"She has the game plan in mind. Your mother has been drawn in. She wants to be involved, and her skills with promotion will be valuable. I don't suppose you had a thought this would happen?"

She nudged against him. "You are a notorious fixer of women. I was too caught up in myself to realize she would find you as attractive as the rest of us do."

Her arm around his neck, she whispered, "Thank you for being nice to my mom. I think you have opened another set of doors."

They rested on the patio after swimming, wrapped in towels and sipping some of Tricia's excellent chardonnay. In an hour, there would be lasagna and salad for dinner. All five of them were participating in the new plan, and the conversation flowed around, adding bits and pieces. He announced that he was doing the pickup duty for Natalie, and encouraged them to continue after dinner while he drove to the airport and back.

Chapter 17 - He Has an Idea for Natalie

She was on the curb as he arrived. "Wow, how do I deserve a pickup by Jay?"

"I've missed you." He was concentrating on getting out of the freeway labyrinth, but caught her hand before it landed. He twisted and bit a finger or two.

"Four desirable women, and you want more?" She leaned over the console and licked his ear.

"You bring something special to the party."

She sat back against the door and stared at him, catching her breath. "Thank you. Whatever it is you are up to, I am very happy to be here. A little bird tells me there is a pool, and a clothes optional rule."

"Yes, but Tricia's trainer is coming to lead workouts."

"So, it's like you said to me in New York, we are mobilizing."

"We have to read Claude's death as a message, or risk a nasty surprise."

"I finished the homework you asked. We should establish a mirror site, and tell the staff it is part of a beefed up security plan, like other companies are doing. Then redouble our efforts to go paperless, so there is basically nothing significant to transport except people if we have to leave quickly."

"One of the things to do while you are here is to meet with the others, except Tricia, and go over the details. Get a gut check on your thinking and start Kelly working on her version."

"Tricia?"

"For her own protection, she should know nothing of the work you PA's do. She will help with the Orange plan. Part of it, at least."

"There is a special reason I am here?"

"Several special reasons. Your fine mind, your fine body, and your impressive list of contacts."

"When do I get to beat you? I am still recovering from the trauma of your visit to New York."

"I am amazed that with all my dirty tricks, the four of you put up with me."

"Don't try your trip on me. You are sparring because you have some devious scheme that involves me."

"You know me too well. It will keep until tomorrow. Tonight is for fun with the others."

Getting out of the car, they could hear noise from the direction of the pool. Jay said, "Go ahead, I will take your things in."

He found himself a beer and paused at the patio door. Four naked bodies were in the water, energetically passing Natalie from one to the other with tickles and bites and kisses.

He waited several minutes in the deep twilight, and wandered out leisurely, smiling.

"It looks like Natalie is getting a warm welcome."

"Jay! This is so much better than Kelly's condo! Will Tricia let us come back?"

They climbed out of the shallow end and walked over to drip on him. Tricia was whispering in Natalie's ear while caressing the modest tits.

"Jay, she has already invited me for a run in the morning. I'm not leaving here soon!"

They went inside to escape the gathering chill. There was a buffet and the group clustered on the living room floor with pillows and blankets. Tricia appeared with wine and glasses. A comfortable silence endured for several minutes as they ate.

"Jay, we have run one version of Orange through our heads. Give us something more to go on." Kelly was exercising her senior status. Tricia was in the rear, smiling at her tough daughter's lead.

He had Natalie's hand on his thigh. "This one is here because she knows everyone worth knowing in Manhattan. I had an idea last night and she has magically appeared in our midst to assist."

There was a brief timeout while Natalie got a warm, wet kiss from Jay. The room hummed. Every woman had her robe tied shut, or Jay would have had even more trouble concentrating.

He continued. "We should not put all our eggs in one basket. If we launch two or three efforts, especially if we are successful in hiding the source, our targets are less likely to uncover what we are doing. Since we are in uncharted territory, feedback as we go along will allow a better choice of the final moves. I need a meeting with Natalie and Jennifer in the morning, and we will have a briefing at noon. After that is free time, and I expect you to plan a proper excursion."

The meeting broke up in small conversations and Jay motioned Natalie and Kelly to the kitchen.

"I have two travel problems. Jihadists possibly killing me despite what Sybil thinks, and the CIA, which wants me kept on close surveillance, especially after I insulted their station chief in London.

"I've thought about trying to give them the slip, but if I use our deep system, they will counter by making us a front screen target at NSA. Not worth it. At least, not worth it right now.

"But let's have a little fun with them too. Kelly, make arrangements the usual way to take Natalie and me to New York on the early flight in three days. The two of us will work on a scheme to have me mysteriously teleported from New York to London a few days after that and we will see what reaction we get."

They pressed him against the counter and attacked. He twisted arms and gathered them in. "I was thinking about kidnapping both of you, but tonight is for togetherness. Go and socialize. The next weeks are going to be tough."

He decided to leave the women to their fun and wandered into the night to the other house. He opened an ordinary connection to London and found Sam and Sybil together over very early coffee. They were lonely and said so. Conversing for the benefit of the NSA and CIA, he said business conditions after the death of Claude were difficult, and he wasn't sure when he could head east again. Understanding him, they laid it on thick about how important it was to reassure clients that their interests were being looked after.

The call was content free, but the sound of his voice helped their morale. He decided not to identify who was with him, or where exactly he was, although the NSA would already have him triangulated to the nearest cell tower.

He was relaxing on the bed, half asleep, when a parade of bodies entered and assumed positions around him, filling all available spaces.

"It's not fair for you to disappear."

"I'm sorry, I needed to check in with Sam and Sybil. Remind me in the morning to have a conversation about our secure communication plans. We are being tracked aggressively."

Kelly passed out blankets and Tricia made the rounds distributing small glasses of an exotic and fiery liqueur.

In a few moments, everyone was arranged, sipping their drinks and making little noises designed to wake his curiosity.

Tricia, sitting behind him against the headboard, announced, "Jay, they insisted on being close to you. This is our version of your pride, out on the savannah in the late twilight, curled up with their male." She pulled on his hair and others hummed.

He wondered what to say, and decided a loud hum matching theirs would be fine.

He carefully worked around and applied soft good night kisses to his five lionesses. Tricia slipped down from above into his arms and whispered, "Thank you."

***

In the barely light morning, bodies were leaving for a run. Jennifer told the others she had to talk to Jay about something important and got catcalls.

With a leg over him, and an arm around his neck, she said, "I am not here for sex, although I would dearly like some."

"It would get us in big trouble with the others."

"I know. We need to talk about an idea I had in the night. Do you want to stay here or go to the other house for coffee?"

He had his hands up under her sleep jersey, fondling the magnificent tits she had shown off at the Wiltshire cottage. "These feel even better than they did in Wiltshire."

"What if I quit your employ and apply to just be a plain old mistress? Sex, whenever and wherever?"

"Not a chance. You know yourself that your math skills do not require much attention from your conscious mind. You can make out with me while solving problems at the same time."

She lay on him and worried his lips with her tongue. "So, I am doing two jobs for you but only getting paid for one?"

He stood to pull on shorts. She was lying provocatively on the messy bed, giving him that sultry look he had seen before. He whisked them outdoors and perched her on his shoulders, marching up the path to the main house.

"Do you care at all about my idea?"

"Be quiet and enjoy yourself up there."

She pulled on his ears and said, "Yes, Sir."

He licked and nibbled at the tender inner flesh of the youthful thighs around his neck.

She sighed and moaned. Sighting a patch of sunny grass with dew glistening, he diverted and sat them down, her body completely enclosed within his legs and arms, his lips kissing her cheek.

She gave up and went completely limp, sagging against his arms, warm in the first sun.

"Now, we can talk."

"This is the worst torture, and the very nicest thing you have done with me." She rocked with him for a few moments.

"We will exploit the current confusion. Create a computer program to begin a series of transfers between and among our accounts. Get Hugh to obtain a few jihadist account numbers and make accidental transfers to them that we come after a day or two later, claiming our software has failed because of something to do with the crash. All of a sudden they have funds from a Manco company and are wondering if we know who they are."

His hands were up under her tee, massaging gently. "The others told me you do this when you are thinking."

"Yes, it is very relaxing."

"What if I go crazy and have a monster orgasm?"

She was back on his shoulders, riding up the path. "Did they tell you I was so naive at the beginning, I thought a guy and four beautiful women were going to have an unsexed relationship?"

"Why on earth did you need me, with four bombshells hot for you?" She slipped down into his arms and found his tongue with hers. He wondered how he was going to find a proper guy for this lovely, incredibly smart woman in his arms.

The coffee was ready and he poured two cups.

He took up the narrative of her idea. "We go back and forth with an authentication loop, and after apologizing, offer to be of service if they wish."

"Yes. Fina is going to have to create a whole separate network for this, with an air gap, and lots of encryption. They are pretty good at it too, Jay. We could find ourselves very exposed if they manage to break us."

"What about the good guys? NSA will see the traffic, and be very very curious."

She stood in the circle of his arms and reached a hand to pinch his ear. "You know what they say, boss. You get paid the princely sum to solve those problems."

She giggled and he kissed her cheek.

"Are we going to do this in London?"

"There are arguments both ways. We need one of your famous bed conferences with Sybil and Sam when we get back."

"Do you want to stay here with Kelly and Tricia for a few days when Natalie and I go to New York?"

"Since you are being kind and loving and trying to keep me alive, could Fina and I come to New York with you? We've only been with parents when we were teenagers."

"As your proxy dad, I couldn't possibly let you loose in New York." He looked up as the runners came slowly in, sweaty and tired. He signaled to Natalie.

"This one wants me to turn her and Scarafina loose in New York for fun and games."

"Dreadful idea, simply dreadful. They can flop with us and I'll let them look in my little black book."

Knowing that Jennifer would shortly be discussing very serious work matters with her, he sat next to Scarafina at breakfast, talking dirty and fingering her thigh. "I can't possibly survive without you, Fina. Your hot lips, perfect breasts and enticing sex have captured me...."

"Stop that!" she hissed, blushing in front of the others, who were pretending not to listen. "This isn't fair. All these other women expect attention and want to know what is going on with the company lesbian!"

This broke up the room, and he pulled her closer to apply teeth. He faced the others and said, "She and Jennifer want to travel by themselves to Manhattan, without a chaperone. Do we permit that?"

To heighten the tension, he stood and dragged her with him, heading for his bedroom. She struggled under his arm, and got thrown to the middle of the unmade bed, where he fell on her, hands busy.

He leaned back and gazed at her heaving chest and fiery skin. "You are very attackable, you know."

She sat up, eyes blazing. "That was cruel. Totally uncalled for... Kiss me." She fell into his arms just as Jennifer stuck her head in the door.

"Fina! Are you hitting on him? My god, what has gotten into you?"

In a few moments, they were sitting on his chest, smiling and biting the fingers they could reach.

Calling them sexy would be a terrible understatement, he thought. Jennifer spoke, "He is setting us up, Fina. Making us think he actually cares. This is just the moment before we go over the wall into the Lion's Den."

He gestured to Jen, "Close and lock the door, then get back in here."

In a moment, he had them lying to either side, close in where he could apply kisses. Fina looked across at Jen, "Is he going to have sex with us?"

Jennifer looked at him, the corners of her mouth curled up in a thin smile. "He is completely devious. Layers of devious. You just have to curl up like this and wait to find out what next."

He said, "Because you are so grown up..." and waited for the blows.

Jennifer hissed, "One more crack like that and we are calling the Women's Center to report abuse..."

He relaxed and said, "Actually, Natalie and I are taking the early plane and you can sleep in and take the 10 am. Sam has used a zillion of my miles and you will be in 1st Class again. This is another of those trips where you are disguised. Don't do schoolgirls this time. Wear something nice and we will pick you up at the airport and go straight to dinner."

By the time they got to the bedroom door, Jennifer was hopping up and down. "I've got it. We are both at Stanford Business School and on our way to New York for internships on the Street. My Aunt Natalie has agreed to let us use her extra bedroom if we bunk together. Can you believe it!? We get to share a bedroom!"

Natalie and the others heard the end of that, and were laughing hard as they came into the room.

Chapter 18 - New York Again

Natalie had a ring on her left hand, and clutched an arm tightly as they boarded. "Oh Mark, this is so exciting, I've never been to New York before."

They were in two adjoining business class seats and talked everything except what was on their mind. Natalie was Sharon for today, and had a very pregnant sister named Katie, who was about to have her first child. This furnished an hour of nonsense conversation while they consumed the offered breakfast, after which Jay used the sleep mask so he could think without interruption.

Orange was by far the riskiest scheme he had ever planned. But his opponents thought nothing of extreme risk, including suicide death plans. He reminded himself that vengeful jihadis only needed to get close enough to detonate a bomb. His hours in the gym working on self-defense needed to be tempered with more situational awareness. Perhaps that meant that he and Hugh should organize future travel in groups of two or more individuals so that an implicit perimeter could be monitored by more than one person.

Natalie's lips were at his ear. "Mark, I am so looking forward to pillow talk with you this evening." Her fingers pinched his bicep and her tongue worried his ear lobe. He pulled her close and whispered, "One of these times, sexy thing, we will be doing this and going somewhere without company."

She kissed him on the lips, eyes twinkling, and said, "I've always wanted to visit the North Pole!"

With a tailwind, they were landing at Newark by three, and decided to take transit into Manhattan. Potential surveillance would not expect the head of a worldwide empire to be traveling with the masses. He missed the penthouse in Brooklyn, but was now making it off limits. Not exactly a safe house, but close enough and to be treated as such.

Natalie's West Village loft reflected her love of restoration projects. Exposed brick walls and wire brushed original beams. Furniture eclectic to the point of confusion. Flopping could be done anywhere on thick carpets. Old fashioned cabinets and breakfronts had hidden compartments, which stowed her array of unusual gadgets, many of them for Jay's use when he was in residence.

He followed her up the stairs, enjoying being out of breath with the climb. There were two levels inside, the upper one containing a large bed and a large bath. Everything was open. They entertained only for close friends and didn't need privacy.

"Are you hungry?" She had her heels off and reached for his lips.

"For you? Always. For food, I am still full of that business class breakfast. Open a split of bubbly and sit with me."

Lying on the sofa with Natalie in his lap, he wrote on a scrap of paper. "Has it been scanned recently?"

She nodded yes, but wrote, "But it's been empty for three days."

He spoke up and said, "I've changed my mind, let's go for a walk and find a sandwich."

On the sidewalk, she poked him, "You are getting serious about our radical friends. Do any of them have accounts with our companies?"

"Possibly with Sybil through their own front organizations, although she has people scrubbing the files to uncover them. A hard job, they multiply like rabbits."

The sun was warm, but not hot. They were walking along Bleecker Street, headed for Chelsea and the restored High Line. He raised her left hand to his lips, admiring the diamond on her fourth finger.