The Layered World Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snatched it back. "Don't you get any more ideas of marrying me off. That ring means only one thing." She gave him a hard stare. His attempts at diminishing the intimate bonds which tied the women to him were not working.

His lips met hers in passing. "I promise to love you for a long time if that is your wish."

"It is. A very long time. Now tell me, how am I part of Orange?"

"Before we get to that, let's send a car for the young ones and feed them something light at your place. We can save the glitz for another night. I will cook."

"That's a fine idea. Will they jump in the shower and then parade around naked?"

"You'd better be careful or all your orgasms will be off their fingers."

She wrapped an arm around his neck and whispered, "What if I send you to Brooklyn and allow them to ravish me for hours?"

"I can tell I am in trouble. You came to California for some loving and only got a quick screw."

"Yes. Every five minutes one of the others was having a loud, wailing come and I was abandoned."

They were behaving like teenagers. A good way to lift some of the tension from planning to take down terrorists.

She nudged his shoulder, "Well?"

"Do you know a boutique investment shop that might unknowingly assist our efforts to smoke out the radicals?"

"You mean offer them a piece of our action that indirectly helps the plan?"

"Something like that. Jennifer is thinking about details."

An elbow caught him. "With or without clothes?"

He elbowed back. "I do believe you are a tad jealous."

"Two of the loveliest creatures on earth? Who wouldn't be?"

"But you just told me I couldn't get rid of you?"

Her arm snaked around his waist. "I like being around you. And teasing about the other women. It's ok, isn't it, to throw tantrums? After all, society says you are only supposed to have one of us."

Her eyes sparkled at him as he leaned for a kiss and she danced away, laughing.

It was hard to talk about bombs and bullets on such a nice day. But there was work to be done when the others arrived.

"Can you get the loft gone over this afternoon?"

"Yes. Sorry. Should have thought of that sooner." They stopped in a storefront for her phone call. There was a pause for voiceprint analysis and then a warm, male voice came on the line. "Afternoon, Natalie, what can we do for you?"

"Bruce, I have guests arriving for sensitive investment talks. Do you suppose one of the teams could give my loft a scan before dinner time? I know it's after hours and am happy to pay."

"Sure thing. We want satisfied customers. Anything special might be happening?"

"That plane crash in Ukraine involved one of our best clients, and London has sent a note to tighten security. The intelligence people are still uncovering players and motives, so assume the worst. My boss says not to let his woman be blown up."

"Never. You are precious to him, and to us too."

They sat on a bench on the High Line, enjoying the view from above the street with messy panini sandwiches in their hands. Her hip was warm against his. Natalie was an only child of wealthy parents who had moved to an upscale retirement home in rural New Jersey. On holidays, she made sure Jay was looked after by one of the other PA's and dutifully took the train to Princeton Junction. Her father was an alum, donated generously, and was invited to lectures, which he appreciated. Whenever she arrived at the very large lawn in front of the establishment, there were likely to be several deer attacking the shrubbery. Her father had offered to deal terminally with the deer, using a blowgun he picked up in Africa.

"You are thinking about us." Her voice was edgy. "That's not allowed. Why won't you listen when we say we are happy with this arrangement? That we are challenged and satisfied and pleased to be part of your energy and your enterprises?"

He looked at her with raised eyebrows and a full mouth. "Mumphf."

She lay back in his lap, tucking her skirt between her legs and closing her eyes. "You are very funny when you look like that," she said. The sun felt good as he gently smoothed her hair. There was a steady train of walkers passing. Some days, he heard, the High Line was a people traffic jam. He wondered how many of the smiling bodies were worrying about terrorists and their nasty ways. She reached for his hand and he thanked his fates for moments like this.

On their way back to the loft, he sent a text to Jennifer saying they were being met and coming to Natalie's place first. And asked Natalie, "Do we need to detour until the security team is finished?"

"Just got a msg. They are done, and the place was clean."

Inside, Natalie kissed him and said, "We need to straighten up. Change the sheets and towels. I have a rollaway in the closet." Her eyes laughed at him, "No chance of keeping them out of our bed, is there?"

He climbed the beautiful open stairs with her in his arms. "You want them there as much as I do?"

He dumped her on the quilt and started removing clothes. Her eyes widened, "Really?"

She jumped to her feet and folded the quilt, "This was my grandmother's. No messes!"

He walked her on his toes to the bathroom vanity. "Look at me."

He was nicely hard and she was already gushing. He loved the expression on her face as he filled her, hands removing tee and bra. His words were low and distinct. "You are supposed to complain. Tell me decent girls don't get fucked in front of their mirror."

She smiled and stuck her tongue at the mirror. "Decent girls get needy. Decent girls need a big cock to fix them. Decent girls watch themselves taking it from behind and come..."

He pinched her nipples and thrust hard. "Ohhh. Yes. That's just right..." Her eyes closed and she shuddered in his arms, cunt clenching as he spurted into her climax.

She kissed him hard as the waterfall shower beat down. "You planned this, didn't you? Making time to give Natalie an afternoon together with a treat at the end?"

Not dry, she pushed him to the bed and lay on top, head down. His fingers wandered here and there, making her shiver. Her voice was soft, "Let's do fresh pasta and not talk work tonight. I will run to the corner grocery for other ingredients. You can look in my back room for a white wine to chill in the fridge."

She sat up, grinning. "They will be completely relaxed and come after you for sex!"

He stood and started to dress. "What if we tie them up and torture?"

"You are expecting great things from them. That is not a good way to start." She bulldozed into his arms, nipping with her teeth. "If you must, tie me up and leave me hanging from the door as a warning!"

They wrestled and fought, standing there together in the late afternoon sun, finally just holding each other.

He stood back, "Are you willing to let me do the pasta from scratch?"

She presented her back to have him clip the bra. "Maybe they will help clean up the mess?"

He pulled her back against him. "Someday, we will not be worried about enemies and you will have your child."

"Jay, whatever has gotten into you? This is too tender for words. You are turning me to mush!" She leaned back, cradled in his arms.

His lips at her ear said, "On the very dark days ahead, we can remember this moment."

She turned for a warm and long kiss, shivering against him. Wiping her eyes, she finally stood back.

Her look challenged him. "We are soft now so we can be tough then?"

He nodded and they descended the stairs arm in arm to fix dinner for the young guests.

(cont'd in Part 5 - Creating Subtle Attractions)