All Comments on 'The Layover'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
anonymous

How soon till the next chapter........?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

Finding a past infatuation is rare. I had a “relationship” with a neighbor. While I wanted her daughter, the mother was willing to take me. She had her way and I had some experience I wanted with an older woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

...two fantasies rolled into one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Difficult to read

The premise of the story, although overused, is okay but the poor punctuation and grammatical structure made it very difficult to read. Get rid of 90% of the commas and break those paragraph-long sentences in to shorter, easier to read statements. Doing so will make your story much more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This deserves another chapter

5 stars fantastic story want I want to read more

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars!!

wow- your stories are really fun, and unbelievably sexy. i hope there's a few more chapters in the works. and please don't forget about my fav - "Fantasy Fullfilled". that needs a few more chapters as well!!!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

I want to thank everyone for their feedback -- including the emails I get. It really inspires me to keep writing. I guess I have a few too many irons in the fire right now. But I promise that eventually I will get back to all my stories that are being followed. But as any writer can tell you, when you get an idea and begin to put it on the screen, like this latest one, it's hard to ignore, which is why I guess I have so many stories on the go.

So, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been kind enough to take a minute to tell me what you think. Feedback really helps to know what I should be writing, and keeps me clicking away at my computer.

Cheers.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 5 years ago
Great story

All of us had a teacher we dreamed about. I bet most of us never got to have this experience. Nice job building it slowly. I have to agree with your main character-no matter how vibrant your fantasy is, the reality, when it happens, it infinitely better.

You're right about how some stories, once you start them, are hard to ignore-and they often write themselves. Some won't go as smoothly. Just take your time-you're not on deadline-get it where you want it. This one was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Deserves at least one more chapter!

Most excellent! Looking forward to reading (many?) more chapters of Julia & Alex!

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 5 years ago
More

Loved the story. Please write,more about Alex abd Julia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

So fucking hot....

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Great Story Telling****

Now to just finish it!! Thanks for the start.

GrindleGrindlealmost 5 years ago
Really hope there is more to come for this story.

It has set the fantastic beginning of a much more complex storyline. Why was she booked into a 'Men's Hotel'. Someone planning an adventure with her?

It needs to be explored further.

ravishmentravishmentalmost 5 years ago

Terrific story. There must be a next chapter please~

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another chapter

I agree this needs another chapter especially since they will spend another night together.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 4 years agoAuthor

Glad this story has been so well received. Once again, I've got a lot of balls in the air ( no pun intended!) I have begun part two of this story, but right now I'm just finishing off the final chapter of 'My Wicked Neighbor' and I'm also doing my best to submit a story for the Valentine's contest. But hopefully before too long, there will be more on 'The Layover."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too good to not have a sequel.

Exactly that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great first chapter! Glad to hear that another chapter is in the works. Keep up the great stories! Thanks for sharing.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A wonderful beginning! I do hope that there will be more to this story. Thank you!

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 3 years ago
great

need more chapters

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 2 years ago

Oh, sign me up for the sequel please.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

11/10 Sleep Pods!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very nice style of writing.

Flyer0124Flyer01244 months ago

This should be continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...