All Comments on 'The Layover'

by SemiStraight

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should do a follow-up where Steve and Jason meet back up

JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

That’s a lot of fucking for a once ‘straight’ guy!

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

A follow up is needed. Where does he go now? Cruising the park, or does he find a steady top?

OpenManOpenManover 2 years ago

Wonderful wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story. My cock was leaking the whole time. Finally had to jerk off after reading all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love the story.. had me lubing up a dildo and putting it up my ass for the first time.. shocking..maybe it will be next time.. liked what I read.. cheers

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdover 2 years ago

wow , such a hot story, im wishing it would all happen to me

TyrayCartierTyrayCartierover 2 years ago
Wow

You're back, and hotter than ever! We need a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Had me rock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story and the main character's hesitation is very real. A great ending.

johnson2jj6johnson2jj6over 2 years ago

Great story, although I liked page one the best, it more closely matches my own experiences which have only been 1 night hook ups with random guys.

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

So hot I love being submissive and being used

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57over 2 years ago

Um, do you have Jason's number???

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First part was good, after they went out to 'play' it wasnt my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Moreeeee

nawty2nawty2almost 2 years ago

Story went on too long. Fucking someone in a hotel is hot but whoring him to others, well thats when this story went tumbling down. Didn't enjoy it and couldn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first part where they hook up in the hotel was hot. It went fast downhill after that. Jason’s dom persona made him into an asshole, with no respect and little regard for Steve’s well-being. The movie theatre, the gay bar and then especially the train was hard to read - not realistically that a straight man with a wife would got from 0 to 160 in a couple days. Way too much.

Searcher6969Searcher6969over 1 year ago

Enjoyed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I can relate to the first part in the hotel as it pretty much mirrored my first experiences with a man except I went back to his house for drink. The more he talked and the more I drank lowered my inhibitions so just out of high school that night turned into a sexual awakening and education for me. Thus great first part, the second part no so hot. I've never experienced multiple cocks in one setting, it seems a bit crazy. and not safe. My new found friend enjoyed taking my virginity and my mouth and tight ass were his alone for several months. PS: I read the second part and then came back to the first.

Vinner0071Vinner0071over 1 year ago

Great story! I don't get the people that complain. Just because it's not "your thing" or any other complaint doesn't mean you trash the author. It takes a lot of work to create something that is well written and keeps your attention because you never know where/what Jason is going to do next. Which is very hot! Especially when he says to trust him and he will keep him safe. I need a Jason of my own! LOL! I have enjoyed reading this story and am hoping for more.

Keep up the great work. Especially for the people that appreciate you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this story, it was hot. I've only been with one fellow student, perhaps I gave lousy blowjob but this story opened my mind that maybe there's a better man out there for a newbie like me. Write some more.

peter49parkerpeter49parker8 months ago

I love this story and the transition of Steve from his hetero lifestyle, to a wanton cock slut. Well written and very erotic. I am a fan.

MagnusFraterlitMagnusFraterlit7 months ago

Great story. Beautifully written. We all need a Jason! Pretty sure that's how quickly my life would turn after the first time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous