All Comments on 'The Lazy Lemon Sun Ch. 03'

by Rehnquist

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 3)
Odess83Odess83about 2 months ago

Надеюсь автор не собирается простить ее измену? Это же бред! Если она считала, что они оба знают о договоре, то могла открыто поговорить с ним и сказать, что нашла себе парня. С человеком который знает о договоре не скрывают измену, да это тогда и не является изменой! А если она сомневается в его осведомленности, то это уже измена!

cutedaddy69cutedaddy6928 days ago

An actual writer, but still, falling for the same traps the hobbyists do: changing the story from first to third person, or v.v., is always a bad idea.

You missed so many of the i's and he's i lost count. Does not diminish the writing, but does the reading, a bit. Just sayin..

cutedaddy69cutedaddy6928 days ago

Good GOOD story

Beardog325Beardog32525 days ago

She is so full of it!! It’s all about daddy’s run for office. Just let her leave for good! Wonder when he figures out it’s his nephew not his brother

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

>You're still seeing it all through your prism, Mark. You need to see it through my prism, the way I viewed it. I'm in an arranged marriage that was supposed to already be dead.

Fuck your prism you self absorbed cunt. Just because you accidentally started to like him doesn't make the previous deception less malicious. That and "I just thought--we all just thought--that you were trying to win me over for real. " assuming it was that and not that he actually liked her is a self report on her intelligence. Making your female lead have a post lobotomy level IQ sure was an interesting choice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous