All Comments on 'The Legacy of Eros Ch. 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
iamalituseriamalituseralmost 4 years ago

Wait are you back? Holy shit!

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 4 years ago

Great concept, disappointing treatment of women

A guy that puts women down is scum in my opinion.

Loved the start, hated the put down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Welcome back!

Hey man, I’m glad to see you alive and writing again. I’ve enjoyed your stories and hope things are going well in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Welcome back!

It was a very nice surprise to see a story written be you today. Hope you are feeling much better. Wish you and your family all the best.

LBLR15LBLR15almost 4 years ago

FinalStand. I am thrilled to see your story. You’re one of my favorites. Hoping all is well with you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Welcome back Finalstand, we’ve missed you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You're back :) !

Great to see your work again, I hope you've been doing better.

Best of luck

dracothorndracothornalmost 4 years ago

Nice to see you back. I would love to see new chapters of several of your older tales, but I like where this seems to be headed and want more.

Geon54Geon54almost 4 years ago
Welcome back!

I enjoyed this a lot. I've read most, but not all, of your stuff on lit and this had as good an intro as you've ever done: succinct and engaging.

I'm curious though: is new stuff or something you've had in the trunk and just dusted off? Either way, thanks for the read. I look forward to whatever you share with us next.

(Especially if its LAANH, lol)

Happy Trails to you, until we meet again!

Gamer_dadGamer_dadalmost 4 years ago

Welcome back my most favorite writer. Great intro to the story, cannot wait for more.

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightalmost 4 years ago

Glad to see you're back and with even with a new story to tell, can't wait to see exactly where this one goes. Hope you and yours are staying safe in this crazy time; also hope you keep the stories coming especially if we get some of our old favorites back *cough, cough, LaaNH, ET, TMINK, cough, cough* (my personal list anyway).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Welcome back

Welcome back, welcome back, weeeelcome back!

yuramwagyuramwagalmost 4 years ago

Wow God bless us you are around hope all is well with you and plz let the work continue In Shaa Allah

TiahrTiahralmost 4 years ago
Love your stories BUT.....

I’m not gonna invest in another story you’ll never fucking finish.

BigCoreySKRBigCoreySKRalmost 4 years ago

Holy shit you’re alive.

I’m glad for that!

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 4 years ago

Good start. So far it's a fun romp.

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyalmost 4 years ago

Good start. Looking as outrageously funny as other stories by you. Love the MC reference.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandalmost 4 years ago
Very fun

I always love reading your stories. Hell I think I have read both CCSC and LNH a half dozen times.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To Tiahr, MUSICGUY4FUN and so many others ...

... it feels good to be back. I am really starting to feel better and plan to finish the last two Chapters of Life as a New Hire by October (2020). I've done so much on them already and just need to knit all the pieces together.

Tiahr ~ I have already written the four chapters of this story. I have the first three back from the editor and expect the final installment back by the end of August. This story will have a conclusion. I do plan to continue using these characters in another story line, but the Legacy of Eros will be / has already been concluded.

MUSICGUY4FUN ~ the story gets more even-handed in the treatment of women as the story progresses. Honestly, I created this story from the erotic dream a lady told me, not from some misogynistic desire. Chapter four shows Skye much more in charge of their relationship ... in her own kinky way.

Thanks for all the well-wishes. Take care,

James aka FinalStand

kennyboy25kennyboy25almost 4 years ago
Very glad you are back

I am very glad to read another story of yours. We, your fans have missed you.

bhojobhojoalmost 4 years ago

Welcome back! we missed your writing. Back with a bang too ! love this story.

bhojobhojoalmost 4 years ago

By the way share a common trait with you , I am also Bipolar albeit a mild form . I take Sodium valporate to control it. I feel that one of the symptoms of this is being a good starter but unable to finish things I guess it comes from this condition , at least I see it on my own life. I start strong and then somewhere through I lose pace generally when I am on the downswing. That being said It would be wonderful if you would revisit any of your unfinished tales. I tend to read anything you put out with the expectation that this episode might be the last , but as they say hope springs eternal in the human breast. By the way one of you old stories is names the scared band.. shouldn't that be the sacred band or was it an in-joke ?

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 4 years agoAuthor
bhojo

OH God - NOOOOOOOO!!!!

It wasn't an inside joke. It was a misprint. It was supposed to be Sacred Band: More than Friends. Thanks for pointing it out to me. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it though.

Oh well. We live and learn. Take care,

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Good Wishes

FinalStand: great to see you back and hope that you are doing *much* better. As with everyone else I'm glad to see a new story line - really anything - and hope to see more of unfinished ones. Definitely one of my most favorite authors and a most imaginative one at that!

-- Scurvy

gnome_mangnome_manalmost 4 years ago

Hey, James! So good to see you back! I'm hoping for lots more where this came from, friend.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 4 years ago
Man You Come Back With A BANG

Man You Come Back With A BANG !

Sorry to hear about your little girl too .. Great story too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent to have you back in the land of writing. Hope you are doing well and continue to get better and stay well. Loving the side benefit of your stories.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back

So glad you are writing again. The new story is intriguing. Hope this means your health is on the right track. Writing can be good therapy when the creative juices start flowing.

octorantoctorant10 months ago

Learn the difference between 'past' and 'passed', please.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really goos story. A dark romance indeed. And a fascinating background universe.

The sequel has a different theme so I did not enjoy it, it was more action oriented.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES