All Comments on 'The Legacy of Eros Ch. 04'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
noodlyarmsnoodlyarmsover 3 years ago

Loads of fun once again. Hope we see the next arc soon, loads of plot threads to pick up.

KRONOS_TITANKRONOS_TITANover 3 years ago
I like this.

Would love to see more.

That is all.

dracothorndracothornover 3 years ago

More please...

I always enjoy seeing something new from you, and this story has been a lot of fun. I can see this spinning into another dozen chapters or more, if you can. I have just finished rereads on LNH, CCSC, ET and TotT. New chapters on any of these would be appreciated [I won't beg in public].

rayironyrayironyover 3 years ago
Having spent part of the '60 immersed in Marvel comics, Zap and the like

I've just gotta sorta snort and giggle.

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Thanks as always.5 🌟

SquirrelsrueSquirrelsrueover 3 years ago

Glorious! you weave together amazing worlds and stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Fun Romp

This was a lot of fun. Yes, please have more stories in this universe and the interesting characters. Otherwise it feels so incomplete.

-- Scurvy

gnome_mangnome_manover 3 years ago

So good. I love the old comics, and James has done a great job of bringing them back to life.

Thank you, James.

It is so good to see your work back here where I can read it. Thank you so much.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Read

No idea where it's going but a very enjoyable well written romp. 5 stars. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

I'm enjoying the super powered world that you've created. This is excellent. Good on you.

Looking forward to the last chapter of life as a new hire as well, and the following story that was supposed to come if that does. However, keep writing what makes you happy. That's what we all want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesomeness!

Glad you're back writing! I've kept checking back here hoping you would. You've created a great storyline with endless possibilities! Thank you for sharing!

Ebby.

aisielynnaisielynnover 3 years ago

Glad to see you back writing! Thanks for the most recent update as well! We’ll happily be the “victims of your frustration” and enjoy every moment. *grins*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES