The Legend of Captain Kelly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I changed positions, dangling them in front of her. She slipped between my legs turning sideways to wash each one. I was in heaven.

She finished each leg, looking up at me. A bit embarrassed, she told me, "I'm going to wash your sex now, Miss Camille. Mistress Christine wanted me to be sure you didn't object before I did it. With your permission, I will also wash your rosebud. If not, I will leave that to you.

I wasn't sure I wanted her to do either. I didn't wish to offend her. She'd been so sweet to me. I gave her permission resting back once more, my palms on the floor.

She smiled, thanking me, telling me she hoped I would enjoy it.

Spreading my legs, she started soaping my thighs with her hands and following one leg up to my tummy, soaping it, then under my breasts. Gazing into my eyes, she repeated her attention to my breasts, thumbing my nipples only this time she added her fingers, pulling on them until I winced. She'd let them rest then play with them repeatedly. There was something about the pain then release that made me want more. I didn't tell her so; however, I think she saw it in my expression.

Satisfied my breasts and nipples were clean again. Eden returned her touching to my tummy. Skipping over my sex, she moved to my knee then back to my tummy. It was a thing of beauty to watch her caress me so delicately.

She poured water over my sex. I could see the light brown hairs glisten with the tiny droplets. Soaping both hands, she ran them up each inner thighs pressing my legs outward as she did. I opened up as much as I could. She smiled up at me then began soaping that area down. She took her time using one palm flat against me. Ever so slowly up and down she went. I was already tingling down there, her attention made my entire body tremble.

My eyes were closed, enjoying the sensations when I felt her finger slip inside me. I gasped as she began moving it in and out, but never entirely out. I almost stopped her. But, my body wouldn't let my mind do it.

I did manage to open my eyes to look at this young mocha goddess whose touch I was now thoroughly enjoying.

She whispered, "How does that feel, Miss Camille?"

I managed to tell her how exciting it felt and to continue, please.

I could hear the smile in her voice when she said, "I'm so glad I could please you, Miss Camille. I enjoy doing this for Mistress Christine as well. I hope sometime you will join us for one of our baths together."

I practically purred like a kitten when I answered her, "Yes, I think I might enjoy that."

She continued her actions until I felt I was about to burst. She then asked me to lay down on my side so that she could wash my other side as well. I managed to lay on my side and with her help I had one leg bent around her, the other over her shoulder so she had access to all my private parts. He thanked me for being so helpful. Eden used both hands to clean me. Her touches nearly drove me insane they felt so good.

It wasn't long before my body surrendered, and the most exhilarating feeling took over. I tossed and squirmed, shaking my legs, then collapsing with my head resting on my arms, shaking like a leaf in a high wind.

Eden gradually removed her fingers as I tried to catch my breath. All I could do was lay there with a smile on my face thanking her. She rose out of the pool then knelt next to me. I looked up at her as she bent down to kiss my lips. I kissed her back, unable to speak.

She smiled then rose, telling me she'd let Mistress Christine know I enjoyed my bath.

All I could say was, "I will thank her also, thank you, Eden. That was truly delightful. I hope we can do it again soon."