The Legend of Dave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbidden, my dick surged to full mast in a heartbeat, standing like a stubby, proud thumb. That was about the best that could be said of my little soldier's size; he was no prize winner. Sighing, I looked down at myself, at my man-boobs and big belly. In the game, I'd been fit, handsome and strong, and while I hadn't inspected myself downstairs, I certainly remember it feeling more impressive than reality. It would be so easy to live that fantasy forever.

Suddenly ravenously hungry, I turned off the shower and put on fresh clothes before heading to my shoebox of a kitchen. All I had was some borderline-stale bread, so I toasted up a big pile and slathered it with peanut butter. I never got hungry in the morning, but today I was famished. I was thirsty, too, putting down five glasses of water before I had my fill.

Back at my PC, the time read 7:45am; for a Sunday, I was up early, but I felt rested enough to stay up. The email was still there, open on my screen. I shifted uncomfortably in my chair; my muscles ached, particularly my right shoulder and my stomach muscles. Three hours, fifteen minutes to make up my mind. My fingers drummed on the desk as I chewed my lower lip.

It was so real! I told myself, unable to suppress a thrill of excitement at getting back into the game.

But I have to sell my soul to keep going, my rational side said.

No, you don't! Adventurous Dave said. You read the email! It said full pay -- better than what you get now -- and benefits. It's just an NDA for Christ's sake! Lots of companies use them.

He had a point. But what about the tech? What's it doing to my brain?

They said it was all good! Plus, they do the health checks at no cost! What's stopping you, mate? Worried about your exciting career in data analysis?

Another good point: I hated my job. I worked for an obscure data-metrics company offshore. The job being offered to me by this 'V' sounded so much better, even without the twenty-thousand-dollar pay bump.

Summoning all the courage I possessed, I firmed my resolve. "Alright. I'm doing it. Fuck the consequences." I clicked the link, and when the webpage came up, I signed my life away in the necessary places after scanning the agreements, seeing nothing in there of particular concern. Basically, they would monitor my vitals and brain activity while I was in game and make sure I didn't spend too long in there.

The thought of someone -- or someones! -- watching me while I was potentially fornicating with fictional characters made me uncomfortable, but if I never had to meet the observers, what did I care? Privacy was a myth these days, anyway; if you had a driver's licence and a smart phone, any government agency or social media company could tell you with total accuracy how many freckles you had on your bum.

Other items of note were a list of recommendations by The Company -- that's how they referred to themselves, with the capitals -- including making sure I had significant stockpiles of food in my house, and access to clean drinking water. That was a bit weird but shouldn't be too hard to accomplish. I'd go shopping later.

At least eight hours of sleep was strongly advised to break up periods of intense brain activity. Muscle soreness was to be expected as my body adapted to the different neural networks I'd be building. That fascinated me. As I read on, I grew excited, for apparently, many subjects experienced weight loss and physical improvement as a result of the testing. An increase in metabolism was almost guaranteed, hence the suggestion I stock up on food.

Feeling buoyed by these likely advantages coming my way, I fit my headset back on and closed the webpage. An email popped up immediately from V.

We have received your agreements, Dave. Congratulations. Enjoy your time in Azeroth.

V.

"I think I will, you know," I said aloud as I launched the game. As before, it wasn't until I clicked 'Enter World' that my earpieces screamed, and everything went black once again.

*

I'd left the game world at night, but now it was morning in the Elwynn Forest. Not that I was paying any attention to what time of day it was. Merissa was standing in front of me, slowly unlacing her shirt while keeping her hot gaze on my face. I was still shirtless, and the two of us were still behind Merissa's wagon. She seemed unfazed with whether we'd be seen, back here.

A lump formed in my throat as her shirt came open and her bare breasts were revealed, healthy pale orbs perhaps just bigger than a handful. Her pink nipples stiffened instantly in the cool morning air. Once her shirt hit the ground, her fingers went to the waistband of her trousers. My erection twitched in my pants, eager to be free as I watched her peel her trousers down over her well-curved hips and creamy thighs. Only the narrowest strip of light-brown hair decorated her mound.

She turned away from me to pull them off her feet, showing me her heart-shaped bottom. A coy look over her shoulder made my pulse quicken and my cock twitch again. "Why don't you bring that thing over here?" she suggested, nodding to the bulge at my waist. Excitedly, I unlaced my breeches and shoved them down, sighing in relief as my cock bounced free. I looked down and gaped. I was much bigger down there than normal, and I had no hair! The member jutting from my body had to be seven inches long and thick to boot, with a pair of plump balls dangling beneath.

Wait, what? I froze for a moment, confused. I've always looked like this, down there. A steady, pulsing ache began between my temples, and my vision grew a little blurry.

"What are you waiting for?" Merissa purred. She wiggled her rump from side to side, teasing me. Confusion and ache fled, chased off by a surge of desire. I didn't know why she wanted me, or why it was happening so quickly, but I didn't care.

Wordlessly, I shuffled up behind her and put my hands on her hips. Her skin was smooth and silky. She moaned at my touch and pushed backwards, trying to find my cock. Taking myself in hand, I moved my crown up to the slick, pink folds of her pussy and applied gentle pressure, not wanting to hurt her. With an impatient groan, she pushed back again, forcing me inside. I let out an audible gasp of pleasure as her wet heat surrounded me. Yes, this is why I came back! As I began to pump my hips, another thought countered the first.

Came back? From where? Where did I go? Pain stabbed my head again, making me groan. My vision went fuzzy at the edges for a second, then normalised. What was happening to me?

"Yes!" Merissa cried in a hushed voice, bringing my attention back to the moment. I looked down at where we were joined, my cock splitting her pink lips wide, her juices glistening on my skin. The soft flesh of her arse jiggled delightfully each time our bodies met. "Fuck me!"

"Merissa!" a man's voice called from the other side of the wagon. "Where are you? We have work to do!"

"Shit!" Merissa hissed in vexation. She didn't stop pushing back against me, though. "Be quick! We don't have long!" In a louder voice, she called, "Coming, Janos! Just need a minute!"

Wondering who Janos was -- and what his relationship to Merissa might be -- I almost stopped, but a surge of selfish desire made me tighten my grip on her hips and quicken my pace. Merissa sighed happily as my heavy balls swung beneath us, hitting her pussy after each thrust.

"Who is Janos?" I asked in a low voice as I hammered away.

"He is my business partner," she said quickly. "We bought the wagon together."

Well, at least I wasn't in danger of being stabbed by a jealous husband. "Shame we don't have more time," I whispered. "I'm very much enjoying this." On a whim, I summoned the Seal of Righteousness to see what would happen. It adds damage to my attacks... What about during sex?

My answer was Merissa's response. With a gasp, she began to quiver all over. Her legs went to water, and I had to hold her up with an arm around her middle to keep her upright. I stopped thrusting to give her a reprieve, but she reached back and grabbed my arm, pulling me back into her. "Keep going, please!"

I obeyed her command, holding her up and fucking her as fast as I could while she braced herself against the wagon. It was a little awkward, but we managed. Thinking she might be more comfortable in another position, I flipped her around and put her back against the wooden boards, my hands supporting her buttocks. Her arms and legs enveloped me, and her mouth found mine as we moved together.

I reached my peak soon a minute or two after. I could have gone on much longer, but with time short, I didn't hold back. With a barely restrained cry of release, I emptied myself into her slick tunnel, my body spasming against hers repeatedly, until finally my climax subsided.

Putting her down gently, I pulled free of her tight pussy, my cock followed by a heavy stream of my seed. "That was... amazing," I said between deep breaths.

She nodded, but she was barely there; her face was flushed, her eyes unfocused. She looked a trifle unsteady on her legs as she tottered over to her clothes. "Never been like that," she mumbled as she struggled with her tight breeches. "Never."

Grinning, I helped her get dressed, then dressed myself. Before she went back to work, she kissed me deeply. "I will see you again?" When I assured her she would, she beamed and hurried back to Janos at the front side of the wagons.

Feeling somewhat euphoric from my raunchy encounter, I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I rounded the wagons. It was time to slay some more kobolds, and so Echo Ridge Mine was my destination. As I was passing the abbey, however, my old friend Deputy Willem hailed me once again.

"Yes, sir?" I enquired when I reached him at his usual spot.

"I have another task for you, recruit!" I wasn't really surprised, but I was eager for more questing, so I listened politely. "The Defias Brotherhood have set up a camp to the east, across the river. We don't know what they're up to, but it can't be good. They are a band of thieves, dirty and corrupt to a man. Bring me twelve of their bandanas as proof you have done your duty."

"Aye, sir!" I cried in a loud and proud voice as I saluted. That should satisfy his rigid sensibilities.

Willem nodded curtly and went back to standing watch, looking over my head. What to do first? I wondered as I walked away. After a moment's thinking, I chose Echo Ridge Mine as my first task. I'd had the orders for that longer than the Defias mission. I spared a glance in the direction of Merissa's wagon, but she appeared absorbed in whatever her and Janos were doing. Before I looked away, though, she saw me and offered a small smile as I passed.

With the whole day ahead of me, I headed north into the forest. Echo Ridge was up past where I'd fought the kobolds yesterday, and if these creatures were as easy meat as their cousins down in the lower hills, this would be a breeze of a mission.

As I travelled over the softly rolling, wooded hills of the Elwynn, I considered what I'd just learned with Merissa. The Seal seemed to have had a significant effect on her, sending her to greater heights of pleasure. At least, that is how it appeared. I would have to test the power again in similar circumstances, which shouldn't be difficult to find if my luck with women kept on as it had. I should also test the effects of the other powers, particularly this 'Devotion Aura,' the effects of which seemed to last until you dismissed the spell. I wondered if the aura had had anything to do with Merissa's forward behaviour. Or was she just naturally promiscuous?

The forest was much quieter now I'd dealt with the wolves and some of the kobolds, so the journey was smooth and uneventful. The sun sat almost at its zenith when I spotted the entrance to the mine in the side of a rearing hill, almost big enough to be called a mountain, one of the smallest in the cluster that bordered the Elwynn Forest, with Stormwind to the west and the Burning Steppes to the north and northeast.

Sure enough, kobolds massed near the entrance to the mine, patrolling back and forth across it as if protecting something inside. Pulling my weapon free, I marched forward...

My suspicions had been accurate as far as the kobolds were concerned. I strode away from the mine in almost the same condition I'd approached it, but for a nick or two in my armour and a shallow cut across my cheek where a particularly quick little beast had gotten a knife past my hammer. Slung across my back was another bundle of candles, proof of my efforts.

Curious about my powers, I stopped for a moment and cast the Holy Light spell. My cheek tingled, and when I touched it, there was only dried blood left, no cut. A wonderful ability, I marvelled. Feeling energetic, I jogged the rest of the way back to the abbey, giving Merissa a wave on the way past the wagons. Her fellow merchants eyed her questioningly, after which she turned away and pretended to focus on something in the wagon. Perhaps I should not have waved, but I was feeling too buoyant to care. I would apologise later, if required.

In McBride's presence, I dropped the bag of candles and saluted. "Ten more kobolds dispatched, sir," I said with a stiff salute.

McBride gave his usual grunt of approval and tossed me another small pouch, this one a tad heavier than the last. I was amassing a small fortune in coppers, especially with what I'd been gleaning off the kobolds. They were frugal little buggers.

As expected, McBride offered me yet another quest, again kobold related. "Get back to the mine, Daveparty," he barked gruffly. "They are making something down there, or perhaps expanding the mine to house more of their number. Take down twelve of their labourers on the double!"

After another salute, I hurried off, not wanting to waste any more daylight. This time, I headed east, bound for the Defias Brotherhood, whoever they were. They sure sounded sinister. Two people caught my eye as I passed the small graveyard on the eastern side of the abbey. The first was a robed man carrying a staff. A small imp demon scuttled around near him, oddly enough. I got the impression the demon was his pet.

The other was a pretty woman in a red dress with long, dark hair. She carried a staff, too, but it was the low neckline of her dress that really caught my eye. I smiled at her, but all she offered me in return was a cool look. Can't win them all over, I suppose, I said to myself as I walked on. Perhaps I'll stop and talk with her later.

Not far past the graveyard, a narrow river split the forest, spanned by a stout wooden bridge. On the other side of the bridge was a man in a red bandana, eyeing me openly, a long knife in his fist. I got the impression he did not want me to cross. Beyond the man I could see the low fences of a field, one belonging to one of the many farms in the forest. Even from here, I could see more people wearing red, leaving no question they were the ones I sought.

"No guts, no glory," I muttered to myself as I walked toward the bridge. The moment my boot touched the first plank, the man at the other side squared around, knife ready. "I don't suppose you'll want to settle this with a discussion?" I asked as I slowly approached him.

He said nothing in reply, but those eyes told me plenty. I pulled my hammer free as he came at me. He was quick, but after a short exchange I caught him in the ribs with a full swing. There was a crunch of broken bone and then he folded, collapsing onto the wooden planks.

"I guess not," I said with a sigh as I bent to pull his bandana free and tuck it into my belt. Pushing on, I made it as far as the first fence before another appeared, his eyes as hard as the first man's. Two more rushed to help him, and I felt a moment of worry before I found my opening, knocking away two flickering blades with the haft of the hammer before the counter swing levelled two of the men, and my follow up found the third.

Breathing hard, I reached for the bandana of the closest one. Something truck me on the head, and I fell to my knees, vision swimming with spots. A wet, odd-smelling cloth was shoved over my face, and the world went dark...

*

"Oh, he's a nice one, sister!" a young woman's voice said excitedly. "We should kill him and send his head back to the abbey!"

I opened my eyes slowly, squinting against the pain in my head. "He's waking up!" Another woman said, a little nervous, by her tone. "What should we do?"

"Nothing," said a third. There was a distinct authority about her voice. "He won't be able to move for hours, yet. I gave him a heavy dose."

Poison? That isn't good. I tried to move, but I was effectively paralysed. I was lying on my back, looking up at the sky past the heavy, spreading branches of a tree. To either side of me, hooded women stood looking down at me, most of them with contempt, or even hate in eyes visible between their cowls and their red masks. There were as many shades of eye as there were women. Blue, brown, grey, green, hazel, all eyeing me as if I'd spat in their drinks.

My view was suddenly obstructed by a face, mere inches away. "You challenged the Defias, foolish man," she said coldly. "We kill those who do."

"Yeah!" another one said on my left. "We're just deciding how to do it!" The others all murmured agreement. A few offered suggestions that curdled my stomach to hear, one of which was the removal of my loins before my head.

The leader met my gaze as her companions tossed around ideas. The crinkles at the corners of her blue eyes said she was smiling, and not out of friendliness. "Yes, I rather like that one," she announced suddenly after one of her sisters suggested stringing my naked body up as an example near the riverbank -- alive! -- to ward off any more attacks.

Pulling her belt knife free, she began slicing at the straps of my chain shirt, until it was loose enough to be pulled free. She wasn't gentle. I sensed more movement and then felt someone tugging my boots off. Another set of hands began to work on my chain leggings. In short order, I was lying there naked, helpless as a babe.

"A shame, knight," the leader said, looking me over. "You have a fine body. You would have done well, amongst us." Her eyes trailed down to my crotch. She seemed to hesitate for a moment, then shook her head. "No, you killed some of our men. The penalty is death."

I tried to speak, to plead with them for mercy, but my voice didn't work. I could barely even move my eyes. Could I cast a spell? Concentrating, I focused on the Devotion Aura. I felt it take, the subtle power radiating around me in a bubble, encompassing the immediate area.

"Wait," one of the other women said to the leader. "Couldn't we... I don't know... Make an exception, this one time? It seems a waste to..." she trailed off.

"I have to agree," another chimed in. "He is well put-together. Perhaps we can keep him as a servant?"

"I can think of a few uses for him!" That was the younger-sounding one again. Others chuckled. I blinked a few times. The feel in the air had changed since casting the aura. If I could do that, could I cast Holy Light to heal myself of the poison?

Concentrating, I tried it, but to no avail. I still couldn't move or feel my body. Except... a familiar tingle rushed into my loins, a vibrant, hot pulsing. Uh-oh... Gasps escaped the women as my cock rose to attention, standing proudly from my waist. Shit. Now they're going to cut it off, sure as chicken shit sticks to your boots.

"Well, well, well," the leader said, squatting next to me. She poked my throbbing member with a fingertip. "Looks like we were a little too hasty, ey girls?" Unable to respond in any way, I waited for the inevitable command that would see my precious tool removed from my body.