The Legend of Dave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antidarius
Antidarius
1,061 Followers

"I'll tell you what," the leader began, now stroking my length with just her fingertip. "You satisfy all of us," she gestured to the other women around. "And we'll let you keep your cock. You let us down..." She gripped me hard enough to hurt. She had strong hands.

Swallowing nervously, I silently summoned the Seal, hoping it would be enough. Thankfully, it worked. I watched, unable to stop myself admiring them -- even with the stakes so high -- as the women undressed in preparation for what was to come. They were all fit, yet all different shapes and sizes. Breasts from as big as my head to barely there at all, hips curved and slender, bottoms large and bouncy to perky and firm. To my pleased surprise, I noted that none of the women carried any hair between their legs. Perhaps it was a requirement of their band?

My cock throbbed eagerly, wanting to satisfy its undying hunger. The leader stood holding my shaft as her sisters disrobed. Her eyes never left mine, holding my gaze when I wasn't getting an eyeful of the others. She stroked me with short, almost imperceptible movements, driving my excitement higher. She was still clothed, making me wonder what her body was like beneath her leather outfit.

Your first woman was only mere hours ago, and now it looks like you'll have another dozen by nightfall. Hell of a day. The thought penetrated my pleasure like a knife. It had not been mine.

Who are you? I asked the voice in my head silently as the first Defias bandit -- a tall, slim girl with legs that went for days -- stepped over my waist and began to crouch, lowering her pussy toward my waiting dick, which throbbed eagerly in the leader's hand. To my surprise -- and perverse excitement -- the leader leaned forward and spat on the head. When her sister had lowered far enough, she wiped my crown across the incoming pussy lips, lubricating my imminent entrance.

"Thanks, Darina," the slim one said as she began to take me in. I sighed as the welcome heat of sex overtook my cock. Inch by inch, she pressed down until Darina moved her hand and I was buried to the hilt.

The leader's name is Darina. Remember that. That thought was mine, at least. The owner of the previous thought had not yet replied. Perhaps he wouldn't. I would get to the bottom of it later.

The girl impaled on me began to gyrate slowly, making soft, whimpering noises from time to time. Her friends watched avidly, some of them with a hand between their own legs in anticipation of their turn, while others turned to the one next to them for pleasure. I was quickly surrounded by the sounds of kissing, moaning and giggling.

My vision darkened, and something warm and wet settled over my face. It took me a moment to realise one of them had mounted my head. Needing no instruction, I managed to gain enough control over my tongue to begin lapping at the folds on offer, finding the hard little nub at their apex and brutalizing it with a flurry of flicks. It seemed to have the desired effect; the woman bucked her hips violently, bruising my nose as she cried out in pleasure.

There's like ten of them, the mysterious voice said suddenly. You're going to need to keep that Seal up, big guy.

I was about to argue, but he was right. Focusing, I summoned the Seal again. It had a limited time of effect, and I would need to maintain it if I was to survive this. No sooner had the Seal been cast again than both women atop me began to convulse erratically, their climaxes upon them. I count nine, I told the voice confidently.

"Already?" one of the sisters called, amused. "You two are easy!" Some of the others laughed.

A weight fell on my chest; the one riding my dick had collapsed. My vison came back as the woman on my face fell aside, onto the ground. Her legs were still shaking as two of her sisters pulled her to her feet. Short and well-curved, she leaned against them for support. "Be wary, sisters," she warned. "He is more than he seems."

Rather than become wary, or suspicious, the eyes of the onlookers glimmered with excitement. The slim woman was quickly pulled off me to be promptly replaced by another, an older woman with a few strands of grey through her auburn hair. Her body didn't look old; her belly was flat, her generous breasts hardly drooped at all, and her coppery skin was still smooth and supple. She rode me with a grace and confidence that spoke of experience, and I found myself enjoying her thoroughly.

Movement returned to my hands, and they quickly found her thighs, then her hips. I couldn't lift them high enough to get to her breasts, yet, though I hoped I would get a chance to squeeze those swinging beauties before she finished.

Off to one side, I saw the leader, Darina, watching me while two girls undressed her. My excitement ramped higher, and my cock surged threateningly inside my rider's pussy. "I think he's going to pop!" she said excitedly as she undulated. Her hands were full of her own tits, pinching her nipples.

"Oh, not yet!" someone groaned. "I want my turn!" Someone else said something, but I lost the words as my face was obscured once again by another woman's loins. I went to work immediately, but the added stimulation brought me critically close to my edge.

Hold it! The voice urged. Not yet!

Shut up! I told it. Who are you, anyway? The voice was silent for a moment, and I thought it might be confused, somehow.

Who am I? The voice repeated. Who are you?

Definitely confused. Perhaps I was going mad? Why are you in my head?

I got the impression the voice had about as much idea as me what was going on. I tried to hold on as best I could, but when I felt fingers lightly tickling my sack, I lost it. Despite my paralysis, my hips lurched off the ground as I began to come hard. My hands flew up to grip the hips of the woman on my face, pulling her ruthlessly downward onto my tongue. If I had to come, I was damn well going to make them come, too!

Seal! The voice cried, but I was already summoning. A minute later, two more limp bodies were dragged off me. Murmurs of awe rippled around the onlookers as they regarded my cock, still standing strong and waving slightly in the afternoon air to the beat of my pulse. Power rippled through me, emanating from my loins.

The women -- those that were on their feet -- started back a little as I sat up. I regarded them through a haze of lust. I felt as if I could crush rocks with my bare hands! But it wasn't rocks I was interested in, right now. Darina was naked, now, bare to my hungry eyes. Tall and as fit as her sisters, she was athletic, but well-curved of thigh and hip and bottom. Higher up, however, she sported a spectacular pair of tits. Round, proud and firm, capped by small, pink nipples, crinkled with their stiffness. The cleft between her thighs looked plump and inviting.

The two girls on either side of her were caressing her body, getting her warmed up for me. I got to my feet -- a little shakily, but I managed it -- and was quickly met by two more women. One -- the youngest in the band, by my guess, a nubile thing with pert breasts and fair hair in a ponytail -- slipped to her knees and took me into her mouth hungrily, while the other -- the most buxom and a little older than me -- brought my head around for a kiss, not bothered by the juices of her sisters lingering on my face.

My hand found the buxom woman's butt and began to squeeze eagerly, loving the way the soft, pliant flesh moved in my hand. My other hand came up to cup a breast far too big to fit it, but I tried nonetheless. The girl on her knees was taking me deep into her throat, moaning as my crown slipped past her tonsils. She toyed with my balls while she worked, showing experience for one so young.

Reluctantly, I pulled free of her clenching throat and yanked her to her feet. "Turn around," I said, spinning her to suit my words. Bending her forward in front of me, I lowered myself a little, intending to take her from behind. Her voluptuous sister helped, grasping my cock and fitting it to the hot centre of the girl.

She started pushing back eagerly, but the older one put a hand on her pert butt to slow her. "He's big, girl, take it easy."

With a bit of work, I was inside the tightest pussy yet. Once fully seated, I held her hips firmly but gently, unmoving, letting her adjust to my size. She was already quivering and gasping, not in climax, but in overwhelm from the sensation, I thought. One of her sisters appeared -- the tall, slim one from earlier -- and stood in front of her, holding her close and making encouraging noises as she stroked her back.

The entire scene was immensely arousing. Again, I summoned the Seal.

Five minutes later, the slim girl was a limp doll in the arms of her taller sister, and the buxom one was lying on her back nearby, her thighs still spread wide, her sex leaking my fluids as her body quaked in aftershocks. This was too easy!

I must have been smiling smugly, for Darina stepped in front of me, then, and said, "You are not done yet, Knight of the Silver Hand. You still have me, and I am not so easy as my sisters."

Still full of confidence, I grinned. "Let's be at it, then."

She moved, then, swiftly and suddenly, and I found myself on my back again. Like a flash, she was on me, her hips descending over my face, pushing that plump pussy downward. I devoured it hungrily and made to summon the Seal once again, but I lost all concentration as tight, wet heat engulfed my cock. In one motion, I was buried in her throat as far as I could go, and whatever she was doing had me almost at my edge already!

The girls that had come to their senses were cheering their leader on, clapping and shouting encouragement. I held on for dear life.

You're screwed, now! The voice remarked.

Screwed? I didn't know what the term meant, but I could guess easily enough. Whatever Darina was doing to my cock felt terrific. My balls were lifting, threatening to betray me by spraying my load down her talented throat. Frantically, I tried to summon the Seal again, but nothing happened. Shit! Why?

Darina's pussy ground onto my face insistently, wanting more contact, but I stopped in shock. What had happened? Why weren't my powers working?

You're out of mana, dumb-arse, the voice said wryly. Give it a few more seconds. Before I could respond, the world blurred, colours shifting to shades of grey, sounds dimming, becoming garbled. I closed my eyes and lights flashed behind my eyelids, glaring brightly.

As fast as it happened, the world returned to normal again. I was desperate to find out who this bloody voice was, and also what these strange sensations were, but more than this, I wanted to stop my cock being violently removed from my body. With a yell, I made another attempt at the Seal, this time feeling the heat rising in answer. Yes!

Darina convulsed above me as the Seal took hold, channelled through my tongue as it flicked and lapped and stroked. My pending climax subsided, giving me the edge I needed to win. Enough strength had come back to me to shove Darina off, and she fell to the side, quivering on the forest floor. I sat up and looked around to see the other eleven women either still recovering or slowly coming to their senses, not one of them wearing a stitch.

A fresh burst of hot lust roared in me, and my eyes went back to Darina, her pale body ripe for the taking. In a flash, I was on her, holding myself up on my hands while my hips lined me up with her glistening pussy. I buried myself almost savagely, wanting her to pay for the way I'd been threatened, but her slick tunnel took me easily.

Her eyes had been closed, but as I entered her, they snapped open. She screamed at the sky so loudly it frightened a flock of nearby birds into flight. She clutched my arms rigidly as I began to pump my hips hard, sliding her across the ground with sheer force. I had to keep shuffling my knees forward, but I was too entrenched in lust and anger to care. Her tits bounced in wild circles on her chest, slapping together when they met in the middle. Around us, the other women murmured appreciatively. Some began to play with themselves where they lay or sat or stood, while others turned to each other for pleasure.

All in all, the scene was one I would never forget. I reached my peak with a roar of defiance and began to plaster Darina's insides. At the first rope, her body locked up tight, her ankles coming up behind me to pin me down by my buttocks, making sure I could not move until she released me. Her eyes remained fixed on mine while my climax coursed through me, wide and disbelieving.

Eventually, the pleasure subsided, and I pulled free of her embrace with a grunt before getting to my feet. I stared around at my former foes, all of them with hungry eyes on me, or at least the turgid member standing out from my body, still glistening with fluids.

Darina was whispering something inaudible, her eyes staring blankly at the sky. She appeared to be in some kind of trance. I bent closer to hear. "Never been like that," she was saying quietly. "Never been like that. Never..."

"I'm leaving, now," I announced to the women. "And I will not be challenged again, understand?" When all except Darina nodded -- she was still in her trance -- I added as an afterthought, "I'll be taking your bandanas, too. That way my commanding officer will believe I killed you all, which I think leans to your benefit, yes?"

Smart, the voice in my head said. This way, you can fuck them again later, maybe. I frowned at the salacious line of thinking, but had to agree, at least on some level.

It also means I don't have to kill a dozen women, I replied dryly.

Oh, yeah, the voice said hurriedly. That was what I was thinking, too.

Shaking my head, I moved around the clearing collecting bandanas from women, who were more than happy enough to part with them now. It was with a rueful sigh that I regarded my armour on the ground, if you could call it that anymore. The Defias women had left it in tatters, as well as my underclothes. At least my hammer was still in one piece.

It was as I was considering heading back to the abbey stark naked that the young, slender girl piped up. She had been standing by, watching me with a glint in her eye. "I suppose you can't go back like that," she noted, nodding to indicate my nudity.

"It would not be my first preference," I admitted.

"Take what you need of ours," another said. She sat flush faced on the ground, resting her arms on raised knees. "You've earned it, knight."

With a grateful nod, I busied myself finding items of clothing and fashioning them into at least some description of covering, all while trying to ignore the bevy of naked beauties around me. With a hammer in one hand, a strange kilt made from women's tunics and a small bundle of red bandanas lashed to my waist, I looked bloody ridiculous, but at least I would not be strolling into the abbey grounds bare.

It would almost be better if you did, the voice said sardonically.

Shut up, I told it. To the women, I said: "Leave these lands. If my superiors come out here, they will not be so kind as I."

"Are they as... capable... as you?" one of the women asked coyly as she lazily bent and picked up a shirt from the ground. Some of the others giggled.

"It matters not," Darina said with a sigh as she sat up. The action appeared to require some effort. "Garrick says where we go and what we do. The choice is his."

I had never heard of this man before, but I had the sinking feeling I would be meeting him before too much longer. "Very well," I replied. "Perhaps we will meet again, one day. I would suggest inquiring into a new line of work, however."

That got me an outright laugh from all of them. "So wise in your ways, young paladin," Darina scoffed as she got to her feet with the help of two of her sisters. "You have much to learn about the world, I think." When she was up, she fixed me with a level stare. "Know this: if not for that blessed cock of yours, you would be dead or dismembered, by now. Remember, you attacked us, young one. Now, go."

When I opened my mouth to protest that I'd only been ordered to attack because of the Defias' looting and pillaging ways, a dozen hands seized me and dragged me to the edge of the clearing. I struggled, but they were too many. I was finally released and shoved in the direction of the abbey. Indignantly, I glared back at them as I walked away, awkwardly adjusting my makeshift kilt. Laughter followed me as I quickened my step, suddenly embarrassed.

Well, that was one of the most awkward yet pleasurable experiences of my life. It's almost worth the discomfort of returning like this. As I walked beneath the ancient trees, past the square fields of corn and pumpkin, a thought came to me, and I smiled.

*

With the young knight out of earshot, Darina stood with her sisters, watching him retreat into the distance. "That young man," she said quietly, "Will be the talk of many tongues in the days to come, I think."

*

Crossing the bridge and trudging back to the abbey should have been a simple enough affair, but awkwardly holding my hammer in one hand while trying to keep myself covered with the other was proving difficult. I received no shortage of odd stares from the labourers scattered around the abbey grounds as they chopped wood or hauled water or tended horses, many of them offering a rough joke or a snicker, or a bemused shake of the head as I passed.

The shadows were long when I got back from my sordid adventure with the Defias Brotherhood -- or perhaps Sisterhood would be more accurate -- and the abbey reared starkly proud in the waning sunlight, already mostly shrouded by shadow. Night came quickly, here, with the mountains all around and the trees so tall and reaching.

In sight of the abbey, I hurried for the wagons where I could buy new clothes and armour. Once I was properly garbed again, I would go back to Willem and give him the bandanas. I was trying my best to be inconspicuous, but I could feel many eyes on me as I approached the vendors. Thankful for the growing darkness to hide my burning cheeks, I approached Godric, who was grinning broadly as he took in my apparel.

"Ye've had interesting day, lad?" he inquired with twinkling eyes. The other merchants nearby chuckled. Merissa was there, too, though she was eyeing me curiously, her head tilted to one side. I felt her eyes more than the others.

"You could say that," I replied quickly. "I'll need some more armour, please."

Godric merely nodded and opened a big chest nearby. He rummaged around for a bit, then produced another chain shirt and pair of pants, identical to what I'd had before. Gratefully, I set my hammer down and reached for the armour, but Godric cleared his throat gruffly.

Oh, right. He wants to be paid, first. Hurriedly, I patted around my waist, but I knew what had happened even before making the movement. They robbed me! They bloody robbed me! In my mind, I could see Darina standing there, watching me leave, a smug grin on her face as she bounced my coin purse on a hand.

Still worth it, I reckon, the other voice in my head piped up. There aren't many men who can say they've done what you did, today. I grimaced, but the voice had something of a point. "I'll be back in a bit," I told Godric before trotting away, leaving more laughter in my wake. The only way to get money to pay the armourer -- without going back and asking Darina for it -- was to receive the reward for the Defias quest from Deputy Willem.

Antidarius
Antidarius
1,061 Followers