The Legend of Dave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How on Azeroth did you do that?" she asked, more out of curiosity than really wanting to know, I hoped.

I put on my blandest look. "There was some negotiating, and they rode me pretty hard, but we got there is all that matters. They shouldn't be a problem to us anymore."

Heh heh. 'Rode me hard!' Good one! Dave said in my head.

"Well," Milly began in a much lower voice. She was looking up at me through her lashes, a devastatingly attractive thing that women did sometimes. "I suppose I should reward you." She pressed in closer and dropped her hands to my belt. To my surprise, I felt my cock begin to rise in my pants almost immediately. How much sex can I have in one day? I asked myself in disbelief.

I don't know, Dave replied gleefully. But let's find out!

A moment or two later, Milly had my chain leggings and underclothes down around my ankles, and then she was on her knees, taking me into her mouth, right there in the open. I glanced around to see if there were any witnesses and saw a dark-haired man standing just inside the stables. When our eyes met, he just gave me a friendly wave and continued watching.

Weird, I thought with distaste, but what Milly was doing was far more important. She was really going for it, taking me deep into her throat while firmly palming my balls. After a few minutes of this, she pulled away and stood up. With a grin, she peeled off her clothes and climbed up onto the cart kneeling on all fours on top of the red grapes. She waggled her arse at me, the pale cheeks seeming to shine dully in the growing darkness.

In a flash, I doffed the rest of my attire and hopped up behind her, pressing my cock into her waiting pussy. She threw her head back as I entered her, and groaned in a low, sultry tone. I took up a handful of her short, dark hair and began to fuck her hard, right there on the back of the cart, the grapes squishing beneath the weight of our bodies.

When we were done, both of us were covered in red juice head to toe where we lay, side-by-side on a small mountain of grapes. Milly was catching her breath as she stared up at the night sky, her breasts shifting on her chest. I leaned over and tasted some of the juice on her nipple, sucking it into my mouth briefly. "Mmm," I murmured approvingly. "Tasty."

"That's the idea," she replied, looking at me. "Brother Neals should make some good wine with this batch, if there's any left that can be used."

I looked around the cart bed. The pile was somewhat lower than it had been before we got started, but there were still plenty of good grapes. We climbed out of the cart and headed for the river to wash off. I suggested we cover up first, but Milly seemed fine with strolling around naked. In the cool water, we cleaned each other up, with no shortage of unnecessary touching and kissing. We made love on more time on the riverbank, Milly astride me, her hips grinding almost frantically as she sought her pleasure.

On a whim, I decided to try the Judgment spell, and I almost regretted it. Upon casting it upon Milly, she screamed as if she'd been stabbed, throwing her head back and thrusting her chest out. Her body shook like a sheet in the wind, convulsing wildly until I thought my cock might break off inside her. She continued like that for a few moments, then simply collapsed, falling limply onto my chest. If not for the feel of her breath on my skin, I might have thought her dead.

Worried someone might come and investigate the scream, I sat up, holding her against me before standing up and putting her over my shoulder, one hand on her plump bottom for balance. I guess I should be careful with that Judgment power, I warned myself as I headed back to the abbey.

It also uses more mana, Dave said suddenly. So watch that, too. I like what it did to Milly, though.

My hand was suddenly squeezing Milly's buttock, and I made it stop. Cut that out! I told Dave. That's my hand! It's bad enough I have you in my head. You're not getting my body, too!

Heh, we'll see.

Milly came back to herself before we reached the stables, and I put her down near the cart so she could get dressed. She was a little dazed, but the broad smile on her face and the shine in her eyes said she was happy enough. Before I left her, she handed me a sheet of paper she produced from inside her tunic.

"Here," she said, pushing it into my hand. "Take this to Brother Neals, if you would be so kind. He is likely to reward you well for the news that the grapes have been recovered."

"Sure," I replied. A strange urge to rush off and complete the task came over me. It seemed to happen every time someone asked me to do something, but I was only just now becoming aware of it. I winced as a brief flash of pain stabbed my head. "I'll get it done," I found myself saying to Milly. "I'll be back."

"I hope so," she said warmly, giving me one last kiss before I started back to the abbey entrance. I found Brother Neals a short time later, in the upper level of the building. As Milly said, the fellow was suitably pleased for the good tidings and offered me a new chain belt, which I happily accepted.

Feeling accomplished, I headed back downstairs and stood at the top of the abbey steps, staring off into the night, my eyes following the road that led away into the forest. Time to go to Goldshire, I suppose, I thought to myself with a twinge of eagerness to see more of the world.

Sounds good to me, Dave replied, even though I wasn't talking to him. With no one else hailing me with more quests, I decided to leave right away, only stopping to sell my old belt to Godric first. Whistling a merry tune, I set off, ready for more adventure.

***

I came awake with a violent start, staring around wildly for a few seconds before getting my bearings. I was in my apartment, sitting in my chair, at my computer. At least I hadn't collapsed on the keyboard, this time. I brought my hands up to my face, staring at them. They didn't feel like my hands. I made fists a few times just to convince myself they were there. What a wild ride! I thought, unable to stop the smile spreading across my face. So real. So intricately detailed. The fighting, the abbey, the questing... The women! Oh, Lord, the women!

I'd only ever been with one girl in real life, but the game felt just as real, perhaps even more so. My dick twitched eagerly in my pants as I remembered the steamy encounters I'd had, but I winced when it did, for it had become sensitive. I looked down at crotch and gaped; my shorts were literally soaked with cum. Grimacing, I gingerly got out of the chair and shuffled off to shower and change. It wasn't until I was moving that I noticed the aching in my muscles, as if I'd recently done an intense full-body workout or something.

Not that I'd ever done such a thing, but I'd heard people talk about what it felt like. By the time I'd gotten into the shower, the intensity of the ache had doubled, making every movement an effort, no matter how small. I washed myself in a series of grunts and groans and grimaces, but strangely enough, the ache was already diminishing before I turned off the water.

In its place, however, hunger came surging. Suddenly feeling like I hadn't eaten for days, I went in search of food and drink, eager to sate my appetite before getting back into the game.

***

END OF CHAPTER ONE

***