The Legend of Mondo Bigmon Ch. 02

Story Info
Ch. 2 - The Wages of Sin.
1.6k words
4.11
1.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of Fiction [Fixshun: Alternative Reality, Never Happened, Figment of the Imagination], any resemblance of the characters in this story to real persons living or dead, is all in your mind.

c. 2022 by 1SharkDiver, all rights reserved.

Ch. 2 - The Wages of Sin

After I claimed Kim as my number 2, Janice began acting up and had to be put back in line... as with most subs, at some point Jan started thinking she was my girlfriend or some such. She even confessed to Kim that she wanted me to marry her.

"You, still have Jimmy & your kids... and you have Master too. That's what I want, I want to have a ring and a ceremony. I want people to know I'm not just another spinster teacher at a school for spoiled rich kids. I know I could never get Master to stop sleeping with other women, or even having other slaves..."

"Oh Hunny, you know that is probably never going to happen. You either have to accept it as it is, or move on, but Master is not going to change." Being a Preacher's wife, Kim had lots of experience w/ hand-holding and counselling women with bad marriages, of-course she had no experience with any relationship like this ever.

Obviously, I had to put a stop to this nonsense. Marriage is NOT for me.

Janice was punished with the one thing she feared the most. I did not allow her to cum for a month. I continued to use her, in every way, this was her punishment not mine. However, when she was babbling & blubbering and begging me to allow her to cum -- I simply denied her release. She knew better than to defy me, as if she was even capable of doing so. By this time however, I so thoroughly controlled her that orgasm without my permission was simply impossible for her to achieve. (I'll get back to this later, just trust me for now).

At some point Janice had started attending Church with Kim on Sundays and the Wednesday night Women's Bible study group. Kim could never tell the Preacher what we were getting up to, so she had told him she was counselling Jan through some crisis or another. Naturally, the Preacher noticed that Janice was never in Church, so on this point I was swayed and allowed my pets to pretend to be fine ladies of good standing in the congregation.

I didn't ever go with them to Church, definitely not for me, but still got some benefits of my own from this arrangement. As I said Kim usually counselled the wives, while preacher spoke with their husbands... In their church, no matter what the transgression, Divorce was simply not done.

However, there were 2 Husbands that strayed and refused to return to their wives. The 'Princess' Sisters probably had it coming to be fair. If anyone could drive a man away forever it was those two. Patty & Penny, Twins... Patricia & Penelope to anyone who didn't know them since they were kids...

The Princess Sisters were small-town royalty, the daughters of the local Bank President and the wife he married to get the job. Ever since they had ruled this Podunk with diamond-studded velvet gloves. All sweetness and smiles, to distract from their evil eyes and savage claws. When they had terrorized their way through 5 years of High School (each), their father sent them off to University to find the previously mentioned husbands.

Naturally they joined only the best sorority that their money could buy them into, and found a long line of Frat guys willing to put up with their sh!t for a chance to get into their panties and a paid summer internship with Daddy Warbucks...

After a few years of 'blissful' Hell, the 2 Husbands made a plan... they embezzled $10,000,000.00 from the Bank and skipped town ahead of the FBI. The rumor in town was that they were in Brazil or Bolivia or somewhere. Most people (including the local FBI Office) felt like they probably 'earned' most of that $10 Mil. doing time served, so nobody was really looking for them any more. As for the twins, that is where I came in.

--------

You see, I was literally born into this world eating golden ear-rings and shitting silver cuff-links...

That I got from my own father. That was all I ever got from him. Everything else I ever got, came from my mom. They had never married, she was just one of a thousand disposable women that found their way into his bed. A one-night drunken rodeo during their own college days in 70's. She didn't know he was rich and didn't care, so don't think I'm blaming him.

Had she told him that she was pregnant, his family would certainly have 'taken care of the problem'... but he didn't find out until literally the night I was born, when she came into the Maternity Ward, and he was there observing during his 1st year of Medical School... You know the school, it's the one with his family's name on it. His family's name. Not mine.

Before we even left the hospital, a trust fund had been set up -- quietly -- and mother got a check every month to sweep everything under the rug. I got an allowance that most kids would dream of, and a ton of toys every birthday and Christmas, but I never saw anyone from that side of the family except my aunt, my father's only sister, Charlotte. Who was herself a bit of a wild child & never did anything that was 'expected' of her. But of course, when you carry the legitimate "Royal" blood, exceptions can always be made. So it was not really a surprise that my Aunt showed up to my college graduation. The shock came later, over dinner.

"I'm so sorry, Salvador" (yes, that's really my name, you got a problem with that?) "I did not want to ruin your graduation, so I waited to tell you this until now..."

"What is it Aunt Charlotte?"

"You are an adult now, Sally" (Only my Mother & Aunt call me 'Sally', so DON'T -- Just Don't!) "so let's go ahead and drop the 'Aunt', you can call me Charlotte, or even Charlie if you like... but there is still something I have to tell you..."

"Ok, tell me then please Charlotte... what is it?"

"I don't know how to tell you, so I'm just going to say it... Your father was flying his airplane from San Francisco to Honolulu on Friday... but the plane lost contact and fell off radar somewhere over the Pacific. The Coast Guard and Merchant Marine have been searching for 2 days, but there is no sign of anything, no wreckage, nothing."

2 weeks later, the search was officially called off, it would have been sooner if it was anyone else, but of course, my father was far from just anyone. So, I sat in his lawyer's office and listened while they listed everything that I now owned. You see after I came along, he never changed his ways nor limited his conquests, but he did have a vasectomy ensuring that I was the only one in the room when the Will was read.

Not that I got it all, 75% of his estate went into the Charitable Foundation. But 25% of $2 Billion Dollars (give or take) is still a pretty nice consolation prize for having a shitty father. Since I had no interest in a career in medicine, and I didn't want or need to work in one of the other companies he either owned or invested in, I decided to take a position on the Board of the Foundation.

So now, that's what I do every day. I give away money, A LOT of money... The best part is it's not my money, but I still get the credit. I also get the pleasure of fucking some really high-class women who are constantly lined up for a chance to get some of that cash.

Which brings us back to the Princess Sisters.

Kim didn't really like them, hell nobody liked them, but she did feel a little bit sorry for them when she found out that neither of them got laid more than once a month while their husbands were running around screwing everything at the Bank with a skirt on. That's when she brought the sisters to me.

Even before they got caught with their hands in the vault & left town for good, their 'devoted' wives were desperate to serve me, in return for the pleasures only I could give them.

All their lives these girls had everyone bending over backwards to meet their slightest wish. Not Me!

I had them naked on their knees, with their heads bowed, their mouths gagged, and their arms bound behind their backs. Then I had them stand & bend over the arm of the sofa, while I striped their delicate asses with my cat-o-nine-tails. These were not teasing and playful strikes, this was a savage whipping, first one, then the other, until both of them had tears & makeup running down their faces and sweet nectar dripping from their cunts.

That is how the 2 most spoiled bitches to ever walk the Mall with Daddy's Black Card, became my devoted little cum-sluts... I did not even bother giving them names, I just called them #3 & #4.

[End]

Next time: Ch. 3 -- "The Ultimate Punishment" (Coming Soon)

If you like this story, or even if you don't, Please Vote & Comment.

Sharky