All Comments on 'The Legend of The Great Pump-Kin'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
WoodencavWoodencav7 months ago

Wow that was some storey, what an incredible imagination you have. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

cursrahcursrah7 months ago

i really enjoyed this story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too weird switching all over the place

xiACDCixxiACDCix7 months ago

Loved it!! One question though, what happened with Brandon and his Aunt?

Slave19941994Slave199419947 months ago

hi, I liked your brother and sister incest story! can you write another incest family about Mortal kombat? Johnny Cage fucking his daughter and wife Sonya Blade and Cassie Cage incest family porn! only Johnny cage and Sonya Blade and cassie Cage from Mortal kombat 11

RayRam53RayRam537 months ago

I am so glad to see you back to writing. I have enjoyed your stories over the years. 8Letter talked about you in their Blog and I did not realize that it has been so many years since your last stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic, but I expected nothing less. A bit long, but I don’t know what you could leave ou

5* & Hapy Halloween! 🎃👩🏼‍🔬👩‍👧‍👦🧑🏼‍🔬

Tc

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's so good. IT'S SO GOOD! I am blown away by how everything you write is consistently amazing. I'd like to hope there's a happy ending down the line for all the families, maybe that's another story haha

Campus77Campus777 months ago

I couldn't stop reading. What a wonderful fantasy story! Full of love, lust and suspense. I've read all your tales and have enjoyed most of them. This one really tops them all. The last few chapters were marvelous in showing the "revenge" results. What a way to work out all Mr. P's plans in the wickedest way possible. This deserves high marks in the Halloween contest.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow....just wow. Been reading I/T stories on Literotica since before you arrived here. I daresay this is the most original and creative one I've read. A lot of imagination and work went into this and it had elements of lust, love, humor, creepiness at the start(I knew it was Pet Sematary you were giving a nod to).

The revenge made me feel a little bad, Nates point was valid, these folks didn't do anything, but it is a Halloween story

I thought you outdid yourself on Model Sister as far as fun and pure heat, but this one is in many ways better. Take a bow LC, in this reader's eyes you're the undisputed master of the genre. 13 years and delivering better than ever.

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

Too crazy a story and far too long to want to read it all.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A very sexy Halloweenstory

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Samhain and insane don't rhyme.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was amazing! I loved the details and the build up. Plus the nice conclusion as well with Mr. P delighting in the sisters staying together.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragon7 months ago

I just found the winning story for this contest. This was a delightful and frightful story with puh-lenty of hot sex slathered in. This is why you're one of the greats LC. Way to keep it in the family.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan7 months ago

I really and truly want you to take first place with this one. It was awesome. 👌

I did find a few problems with it though. For example:

"Zoey ran to catch up with her, getting in front of her, and turning around so she was in front of her."

I guess that you could classify this as a run-on sentence [no pun intended 😜], but whatever it is technically, it certainly needs to be reworked and reworded for conciseness sake.

The whole thing with Zoey being a slut and Nick being a virgin really bothered the hell out of me in the beginning. And in the end it still bothers me, but not as much as it originally did because of the explanations. As a general rule, I'm totally against parents having sex with their own children. I certainly never thought about my own mother in any way that was sexual and/or romantic. I even got an accidental flash of my mother’s vagina without any repercussions. It was a completely clinical experience for me. But the way that you handled Miranda having sex with her own children was tastefully done for the most part. But I'm still dissatisfied with Zoey and Miranda being his only lovers when the story makes it plain that they both slept around a lot more. I guess that I'm going to have to imagine that Nick stumbles across a long lost cousin that wasn’t known about and falls in love with her. The two of them finally get the courage up to present themselves to Zoey and confess their love in front of her. She seduces the new found cousin and they become a threesome. It ruins your brother/sister fidelity slant, but you did the same thing when you threw Miranda into the mixture.

Fantastic job just the same. 5/5

yooperyooper7 months ago

Excellent story. Well written, with nice details, and a great buildup to the great climax. It's a long story, but felt compelled on every page to go to the next. I hope you win.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD887 months ago

If Lovecraft don't win this, then something is wrong. I think we have a contender for story of the year of this genre. A true literotica classic

tomroytomroy7 months ago

good story i hope we get more chapters

EnochlesisEnochlesis7 months ago

This is truly some fantastic stuff, and I had a blast reading it. Solid characterization and plot pacing. I think the only thing that threw me off a little bit was the choice of historical date. 1871 is postbellum and deep into the industrialization of the northeast, at a time when attitudes toward native populations were pretty dire. 1771, or even moreso 1671 might have been better choices, simply because colonial power wasn't overwhelmingly strong yet (and 1671 would've even predated King Philip's War). Definitely a bit of a nitpick, but one I couldn't stop thinking about.

WetmartinisWetmartinis7 months ago

Comment on rhyming: the incantation was in Latin...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The title? Excellent pun. The main theme? Pounding a kink so hard it was no longer a kink. The pacing? A drumbeat that gained intensity as the story progressed. Dialogue? A fitting accompaniment, with humorous highlights. The score? Eh, gave it a 5.

MyssdomMyssdom7 months ago
Winner

This was fantastic. You clearly deserve the win. I only wish I could give it more than 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As a famous philospher...or was it a comedian once said...Got-R-Did! lol jk Thanks for the entertaining story! 5*

DommeCatDommeCat7 months ago

I love your work and I was fully expecting to love this one too, but I just can't. I didn't like the fact Nate's first time is in a swamp in what is essentially public, and pretty much only for a ritual. I didn't like the fact that Nate was manipulated by both his mother and sister for petty revenge against people that did nothing wrong. I didn't like that every time he brought up the fact everyone was innocent, the girls dismissed his issue with it like he was a child that didn't know any better. I hated the fact they passed around brownies that had cum in them. I absolutely abhorred the multiple rapes they caused because of this, and the families and people they destroyed. I strongly disliked the fact that no matter how many times Nate and Zoey told each other they were the only ones for the other, they still (predictably) included their mother. I'm sorry lovecraft68, I regrettably have to give this one a 1/5.

These comments are personal opinions and meant solely as constructive criticisms. I apologize if they seem in any way negative or rude.

bearboy1492bearboy14927 months ago

could be a great series. the pump-kin spreading his power, growing stronger, getting new powers and abilities. and can follow up some of the families we saw in the smoke. loved that part where we kept getting little mini-stories with basic plots and hot sex. would love more of those and then following the aftermath

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a fun read! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a great entry for the contest. I'm doubtful that anyone will be able to beat it.

In sci-fi in particular, they talk a lot about world-building, making the alien worlds believable. Here you've done an amazing job of myth-building, carrying the story across generations. Also, great work with the details like the pumpkin spitting out the seeds that affect people with last.

I understand that submitting for contest presents time pressure, but I noticed a number of typos that it would be nice to fix. One that I noticed was "to" where it should have been "too." I don't know if you dictate, but I do know that Dragon Dictation has a real problem with too. If you run through it again, especially with Graham early, I think you can spot quite a few of them.

Those are only a minor blemish, however, on a really excellent job. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a wonderful story. 5 ⭐

@ScottishTexan, if you don't like parents having sex with their children then don't read. There is absolutely no need to get on a made up high horse and start lecturing others. The tag os the story cleary mentions mom-son and mother daughter.

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

Excellent story! Only a few issues of flipped names (Lily/Zoey), a couple of redundancies (ran ahead of them, turning ahead of them), and wording (to/too, silt/salt) and so on. Not enough to distract or take away from the story. Personally, I agree with Nate that these people are innocent and shouldn't suffer for what their great(x?) Grandparents did, but it's your story, not mine. I also would have closed out Miranda with maybe a member of the male line, or a cousin who had lost his wife meeting up with her. Overall though, 5/5

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Baloneypony66Baloneypony667 months ago

One of the most creative stories I’ve read here, you have successfully made the unbelievable, believable! Love the Stephen King reference, keep writing, and I’ll keep reading! On a scale of one to ten, I give this an eleven! 😘

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So, not even once did Nate cum in Zoey.

His seed was in too great demand for anything else.

anubeloreanubelore6 months ago

A couple transposed names, but not enough to matter. I'm a bit more like Nate in that I wish more of the "punishments" had ended happily. What better punishment for the murderers than to have to know their descendents are happily engaged in the same activity they so abhorred, and committed murder over?

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkien6 months ago

Amazing! I’ll definitely be rereading this for many Halloween’s to come ;)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I didn't like that all of them ended badly except for the lesbians... though maybe Nick/Niece one worked out with just her father being mad about it.

RayRam53RayRam536 months ago

A great story. Thanks.

librertinlibrertin6 months ago

I follow you since the first days I found LtE, and still manage to amaze me. Wonderful story that would love to have an Epimythium for Thanksgiving with all affected families in it.

P.S Still laugh when you 're typical problem hits the lines after so many years and such author experience, maybe your doing it on purpose!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Poor guy got cursed into being a virgin by a pumpkin and had to find out in a ritual that his sister knew about it and was at the same time "practicing" with other dudes so she could be good at sex for his "First time" then tells him that they will be together forever and no more partners for both of them well at least he got to fuck his mom that's some consolation lol

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@ScottishTexan the Stories that I have read by this author always follow the theme of "older sister slutty younger brother inexperienced" and it always ends with them falling in love and they stay in a monogamous relationship, it shouldn't be a surprise to see that happening in this story as well, the author did play around with the brother being bitter about the sister sleeping around and him being a virgin and his sister telling him that they can't date anyone else after this, I guess adding the mom into their relationship was one way to compensate for that.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I know the usual approach this author has is to have a slutty sister and virgin brother, which I’ve never loved, however this time it really kept killing the vibe of the story. By the end of the story, I wasn’t really invested or caught up in the actions happening.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lovecraft has done a good job of churning out stories that are pretty great, however, while the scenery may change, this is another story with a very typical Lovecraft female and male lead. Just like tales of the slutty sister or that other story that was about a guys first time, its featuring a inexperienced guy who gets with a experienced or "slutty" sister or female lead, and then gets hooked with them for life. Like in the first time story, the girl was mad cause the male lead didn't say he loved her after she said it to him, but also, she used to talk about hooking up with other guys just like the sister in this story. I just don't understand this weird tactic by the women in these stories.

I'm not sure why Lovecraft is enamored with this sort of storyline, but its pretty stale and just not engaging anymore. Good luck on future stories.

202GE202GE5 months ago

Great story. The two female characters sort of berating the son in the beginning was a bit much but overall well written. The story seem to waver between whether it was going to be a tale about destiny or if these characters were making choices. Though that part was minor. 4.5/5

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

I think it’s tough to keep track of the developments among all the characters and actions many of which were dictated by an involved pumpkin. I prefer fewer details, but the mom’s involvement added enough variety to the story to make it interesting. Wish you’d get a proofreader as there are multiple usage errors such as when to use “to” or “too.” The stories are interesting, but there are many grammatical mistakes.

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

This appears to be your latest story, and they are infrequent now. I hope you are well and maybe just running out of new ideas. Soon I will have read all of your submissions and feel your stories are excellent (with the exception of multiple usage and spelling errors). I hope you can continue your excellent content soon.

ToughSailorToughSailor2 months ago

As others have commented, you need to get a good proofreader - Now what was the point of hyphenating Pump-Kin? Unless I missed it, you never did explain that one - The sex scenes were way too long and became repetitious to the point where they became monotonous . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories