The Legendary Super Saiyan Rises

Story Info
The saiyans of Earth get some BIG company.
2.1k words
3.71
12.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of gay male sexual content.

*

One day the Z fighters: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, and Goten all decided to go out to train somewhere in the mountains where their women couldn't pester them.

The five Saiyan's flew far into the wilderness, eventually finding a secluded enough spot to train. They began sparring, their clothes clinging to their inhuman physiques due to the sweat and heat building up from the practices.

This went on for most of the day, when they finally called it quits they retreated to a hot spring and began bathing. Goku, stripping off his clothes revealed his chiseled six-pack and when his pants fell to his knees, there hung a seven inch, smooth, uncircumcised, flaccid penis. Gohan and Goten followed suit revealing slightly smaller, but still impressive flaccid phalluses. Vegeta feigned ambivalence, turning away and stripping off his armor, not yet realizing that his little three and a half inch penis was at full mast. Then, finally Trunks stripped revealing an average penis hanging under a tuft of purple hair.

They all sat in the spring and relaxed, eventually Trunks and Goten began fooling around, their cocks flopping about as they splashed each other. Goku watching this display, began jerking his cock, reaching full erection, his cock standing at about 8 inches. He gripped his massive dick and began pumping, getting everyone's attention, including that of a few as of yet unknown spectators.

Goku stood up out of the water and stroked his fat cock, beckoning Goten over to him, his own cock also fully hard at about 6 inches. The youngest son began sucking his father, jerking his comparatively small dick viciously, cumming in seconds. Goku facefucked his son while gazing longingly at Vegeta who was sucking both Gohan's and Trunks's cocks, while his pinkie finger sized dicklet spurted little globs of precum without being touched.

Once their cocks were lubed up, Goku and Gohan bent both Trunks and Goten over the side of the spring. Their big, fat cocks pushed past the pink rings of the half-bloods asses, now balls deep in both Trunks and Goten. Vegeta climbed out of the pool and began fucking his own ass with a dildo made of ki, which was shaped like Goku's big, fat cock. The two penetrated boys came simultaneously as the two hung men flattened their prostates with each thrust. Goku and Gohan then fully mounted Trunks and Goten and began fucking their asses like jackhammers against concrete.

The boys were so overcome with ecstasy they didn't even realize they came thrice more, the cocks now shriveled up and dripping semen. The scene was so intense that Vegeta created another ki cock and sucked it off, his little dicklet spurting his meager load every few thrusts. They fucked throughout the night, by the end of it, Goten and Trunks lie spent and broken, made the bitches of Goku and Gohan. Now, the Saiyan prince lies on his back Goku's superior dick destroying his ass, while Gohan facefucks Vegeta, who's little dick came with every stroke from either side.

The men were so absorbed with their session that they didn't notice the monstrous form of a certain Saiyan make his way to the spring, his massive club of a cock swaying between his legs. The man smiled devilishly and his cock rose to full mast, a fist thick, 14.5 inch cock, with bulging veins, atop a giant ballsack with two tennis ball sized testicles inside. His ki radiated giving off a ludicrous amount of heat as he lifted Goten off the ground and pressed his cock against his asshole. Goten regained enough consciousness to see this MAN before him, far bigger than his father. The half-breed smiled and opened his legs as the giant Saiyan entered his thoroughly used ass.

Trunks saw this event transpire and crawled over to the beastly man sucking on his massive balls, while jerking himself off. Goten moaned as he felt the cock's base rest against his anus, his now shriveled, spent cock spurted a good bit of cum one last time before it began to shrivel up even more, shrinking to the size of a gumball. Trunks's orgasm came soon after he managed to get just one of the monstrous saiyan's tianic balls in his mouth, he came more than usual, his eyes rolling back and the taste of balls being the only thing he could make out.

The saiyan roared as he pumped his first load into Goten, the torrent of jizz being so massive that it sprayed out around the beast's cock. He then withdrew his monster cock, Goten came again, his little ballsack drained completely and his cock now shorter than his fingernail. The boy lies twitching in ecstasy while the form of the Saiyan of Legend hovered over him his cock even more engorged than before.

Trunks sat there his inferior cock at full mast, dripping precum as the giant saiyan pulled his testicle from Trunks's warm mouth. The monolithic cock hung in front of him, pulsating, Trunks licked up and down the shaft, his vision blurred by ecstasy. The son of the prince soon bent over, his well used asshole dripping cum. The monster cock then slid right up his ass, the heavy balls of the saiyan soon rested against his own now baby sized scrotum.

When the saiyans big, superior cock began moving in and out, Trunks's cock began spurting uncontrollably, he was becoming the saiyan's bitch, moreso than Goku ever could've made him. His eyes rolled back and the saiyan had Trunks ride his cock, eventually gripping the half-breed's hips and going as deep as he possibly could, forcing a mind numbing orgasm from Trunks, both the boy's cock and ass spasmed erratically, cum sprayed from Trunks's little dick. The load almost completely went into his mouth, which he eagerly swallowed, bouncing on his master's cock. His moans became louder, until the monster cocked saiyan pulled out and came all over Trunks, covering his front. The half-breed drank up as much as he could, fingering his spent, cock loving asshole. Trunks then crawled over to Goten and began making out with him, swapping their master's cum. They're little cocks now at full mast yet again.

"Kakarot, your holes are mine!" He shouted dashing toward Goku who was just realizing what had happened.

"BROLY!" Shouted Goku as he was gripped by the throat and held down by the monster. "We... Beat you!.. How!?" He choked out as the massive, monolithic cock of Broly hovered over Vegeta, who had been fucked into unconsciousness. Broly then shoved his cock up Vegeta's ass, lifting him off the ground with his cock alone, and began pounding, waking the prince from his slumber.

"BROLY!" Vegeta shouted, he then felt the big, fat cock in his ass and smiled. "Let's see what the Legendary Super Saiyan is capable of!" He exclaimed gripping Broly by his mountainous shoulders and ramming the cock further into himself. The Saiyan Prince's cock spurted uncontrollably as this superior man drove his cock deeper into his asshole, he knew Broly was gonna make all of them his bitches and for some reason, maybe it was the monster cock, maybe something else, Vegeta was okay with it. Broly dropped Goku and gripped both of Vegeta's hips pulling him all the way down, cum began spraying out Vegeta's ass, as well as his little cock, he had been broken by a real man.

Gohan was jerking his seven inch cock to the scene as Broly orgasmed, during the cum spray, crawling under the monstrous god of cock and drank as much as he could shooting his own, inferior load onto the grass. Then, as the orgasm ebbed, Vegeta fell onto the ground next to Goten and Trunks, his ass agape and his little dick still leaking cum. Gohan knew he was next and presented his tight, round ass to Broly.

"Kakarot's spawn, I'm going to relish wrecking this boypussy of yours, SLUT!" Shouted the saiyan, unleashing his Legendary form before Gohan's very eyes. When the bright green glow finally subsided, what stood in Broly's place was a massive, hulk of a saiyan, wielding a massive 18 inch cock, thicker than Gohan's forearm, the view was so awesome that Gohan's now flaccid shriveled cock shot a tiny load onto the grass and became stiff with excitement. Goku knelt in front of Gohan's face, his 8 inch cock, absolutely dwarfed by the real cock now prodding his son's ass.

Gohan felt Broly rub some cum on his ass and saw him lube his cock with it, then with little warning, the legendary cock was deep inside him. Gohan had never cum so hard, so fast in his life. He took his father's cock in his mouth, wishing he had a schlong like the Legendary Super Saiyan instead this bitch stick, but he sucked him anyway, shoving fingers up Goku's ass while he did. Broly's dick now rested entirely inside of Gohan who had gone full bitch and slid back and forth on his Saiyan master's cock. Broly smiled and lifted Gohan up in a full-nelson like hold, making Goku watch as he destroyed his son's holes. Gohan's father jerked his inferior dick, cumming in seconds at the sight of his son getting railed by a real man. An hour past and Gohan's broken ass was up in the air, the half-breed unconscious from the fucking, meanwhile, Goku was getting his face fucked by the Legendary Saiyan, his massive balls slapping against his chin with every thrust.

Broly retreated from Goku's mouth and came all over the lesser Saiyan, Goku trying to catch as much delicious seed as he could. When the load had finally been blown Goku was bent over a fallen tree and penetrated by the giant cock that broke all the others, his own cock exploded as Broly's balls slammed into his, absolutely dwarfing Goku's manhood. The cumshot from Goku lasted an entire minute, but not once did Broly slow down, his cock rammed up Goku's ass over and over, each thrust causing Goku to orgasm.

"Your ass was tight Kakarot." Broly growled, popping out his ass. "But now you're just another faggot cockslut!" He exclaimed his superior dick laying next to Goku's comparatively tiny cock, which leaked cum onto his abs. The saiyan was drenched in sweat and cum, a smile ear to ear on his face. "On your knees slut."

Goku obliged and dropped to his knees, the Monster Cock of Legend aimed straight at him, Precum leaking out, veins pulsating, balls tight. He knew he had to stroke him, he gripped the massive schlong with both hands and sucked the tip. He jerked fervently, Broly's face showed one of ecstasy as he grabbed Goku's hair and jammed his big cock all the way down his faggot throat, the inferior saiyan's little cock came hard, a few ropes of jizz hitting Broly's balls. Then, the master came, Goku's eyes rolled back and his cock shot a couple pathetic spurts as Broly shot his load. The cockmilk filled Goku's stomach, eventually spilling out along with Broly's fat, now semi-hard cock which kept spurting, shooting cum all over Goku's body.

"Thank you Daddy!" Exclaimed Goku, sucking on the tip of Broly's superior dick. Then, the inferior saiyans of Earth all crawled up to one another jerking one another off and eating each other out. Soon they were all hard again and lined up starting with Vegeta, then Trunks, then Goten, then Gohan, and lastly Goku. They began a train, Vegeta being at the front taking his son up the ass, as Trunks took Goten, and he Gohan, and Gohan took Goku. Then, Broly aligned his massive, veiny cock with Goku's ass and rammed it in. Thus began a grand pounding.

Broly's powerful thrusts reverberated through the entire group, his pounding of Goku's ass pushed everyone ever deeper into one another, leading to a massive group cumshot. They all pulled out and formed a circle, with Broly's dick in the center, far larger than all of them, they touched their cocks together and came hard, bathing themselves in each other's cum, Broly laughed as the pathetic cocksluts began pleasuring his pulsating, cumsoaked shaft as a team, sucking his balls, his cock, and licking up and down his rod. He now owned all the saiyans on Earth. His body pulsed and Broly moaned passionately, throwing his head back and thrusting into the air, his massive cock unloaded a massive amount of cum, becoming a geyser of sorts. His cockmilk drenched the saiyans. They all began licking each other clean, finally completely spent, their inferior balls drained. They lost to the Legendary Super Saiyan Broly.

Broly grinned as he stood over his cocksluts, his giant dick finally hanging limp, still a giant nine inches flaccid, cum dripping from the bulbous head, veins still pulsating. The z sluts looked upon this being, knowing that this is what a real man looks like.

"We visit your wives next!" Broly shouted, still absolutely dwarfing the cocksluts who awaited his command. "To Capsule Corp"

To be continued?