The Legion

Story Info
A new security firm offers 100% satisfaction.
1.7k words
4.04
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legion.

Chapter One.

The store owner smiled as he placed the 'Protected by Legion Security Services' private security sticker on the door. He looked at a hoodie-wearing scumbag staring at him through the window. The storekeeper winked at one well-known shoplifter as they were called on the street. He smiled again, a challenge for him and his little team of 'Lyfters' to try their thievery- he wanted them to try it on. He wanted to see Legion deal with these little bastards.

Of course, Lackey saw the sign and immediately rummaged for his phone and called his lieutenant, Macy,

"We gotta meet up. O'Dell has a Legion sticker on his window, he's asking for it!" He hurried down the sidewalk, weaving his way to Macey's rundown apartment. Macey was a great little thief and under Lackey's tutorship had been making a good living, dollars enough for anything they needed and groceries to live on, taken at will from the dozen or so stores down main street. His reign was uncontested and without interference from police or the other private security firms. This 'Legion' would be no different. On reaching Macey's apartment building, his little gang of 'Lyfters' were waiting.

"O'Dell has thrown down the gauntlet, he gave me a shit-eating grin and winked at me. So, we hit him hard," Lackey looked at their faces, Macey a dirty blonde skinny girl with rings on all her fingers and one through her nose. She had black eye makeup, and dressed in her usual army surplus, her small titties unfettered with a bra poked out from the vest. Lucky, another blonde girl with her usual goth makeup chewed on the ever-present gum in her pretty black lipstick mouth. Lackey had fucked both the girls, as his usual audition process and occasionally they would join him in bed to keep their position in the gang, which suited Lackey down to the ground. The other three gang members were his muscle; Brad a former college linebacker, Jazzy a weaselly little runt with a nasty violent streak and finally the short skinhead called Zero. Zero was the new boy and Lackey wanted to blood him today.

"So, when do we do this?" Jazzy spat on the sidewalk. He wanted Lackey's top spot and fancied having Macey and Lucky suck on his cock, when he took over, but he wasn't ready yet.

"Now, O'Dell is making us look weak and he's gotta pay." That was all it took, and the gang shambled down the sidewalk, pulling hoods up, scarves slid over noses and within a few minutes reached the store. Lackey didn't need to speak to his followers they knew the drill, but he wanted O'Dell to be marked for his challenge, he nodded to Jazzy. Jazzy smiled and knew his sharp knife would have business today.

The girls tumbled into the store and made their way to the back of the store, which was surprisingly empty. The muscle threaded themselves down the other side of the middle aisle. They couldn't have predicted what would happen in the minutes that followed. Lackey and Jazzy stood in front of the counter opposite O'Dell.

"You old man. You make a big mistake. You don't frighten us with your new CCTV stocker!" Lackey spat on the countertop, "You old, man. We take what we want, and you don't do nothing!" Lackey held out his hand, "You pay a toll now, old man!"

"Yeah!" Jazzy pulled his knife.

Then all went black.

Lackey turned around and tried to see the others but couldn't The blackness was thick and heavy and he felt the icy finger of fear. His heart pounded and then suddenly, he was standing in the store but now, others were standing next to each of his gang. One stood next to him, and he looked up. The guy had to be seven feet tall!

"Hey, what the fuck!" Lackey swore. The man was pale, dressed in a black uniform and his eyes looked into him, and now Lackey felt his consciousness drain from him.

"We are Legion. You were warned." The man's voice was thin and cold and then the blackness came again to Lackey.

O'Dell chuckled, "Worth every penny, that look on that cunt's face!"

Chapter Two.

Lackey opened his eyes and tears streamed down as once again his ass was taken by an unseen force. He tried to groan but the gag muffled his cry. He had no idea how long she had been here. His skin was sweaty and cold, he could feel an icy breeze that reminded him of his nakedness. His hands and feet were restrained, and he was laid out on a wooden cross, his ass open for anyone to enter. He could turn his head and see in the dim light, the others in his gang being abused by black shapes, that seemed to shift in the dimness. Macey, his blond lieutenant was being noisily fucked by three shapes.

She lay on one shape, whose shifting body was fucking her from underneath, another shape was double penetrating her asshole at the same time, and a third had himself in her mouth. Her muffled cries caused Lackey to struggle, but his restraints held fast and then he felt another force parting his own asshole open.

He was being ass fucked!

He struggled and tried to scream but couldn't move an inch. He turned his head to behold his other female gang member being whipped on another wooden cross shape. Her hands were tied to the cross and after a dozen vicious strokes of a thin black riding crop, was immediately taken from behind by another oddly shifting shape. Lucky had no gag and screamed as her asshole was penetrated,

"Oh God, please! No more. I won't steal again. Please not another dick, you're tearing my ass up!" Her piteous cries were seemingly ignored.

Lackey couldn't work out how long he'd been in this hell, but as she twisted away, he saw Brad, thrown to the black floor, and assailed by three or four shapes Brad sobbed like a baby,

"Please, please no!" Brad's tear-filled cries filled the air. The space that held them stank of sweat, bodily fluids, and fear. Lackey turned away again, unable to witness the scene being played out for him. He couldn't even see Zero and feared the worst.

Lackey squirmed and then he heard the voice. Icy and thin, it whispered.

"You were warned and now you face an eternity of punishment. We are Legion and you are lost!" The voice made Lackey cry like he did when he was thrown out of his father's house and told to never return.

Lackey lapsed into unconsciousness, a blessing now, as his human mind couldn't handle the assault upon him as the daemons fed on his accomplices.

After the last of the gang were deposited into the black panel van, the black-uniformed men stripped off their black balaclavas. Their real daemonic faces were pale and twisted, their faces resembled something only part human. The leader looked at his team,

"Wear your Sapien visages, they should not see us as we are!" The Leader shuddered, as did the others in his cadre. Now all stood, with pale human faces, lean, aquiline unearthly handsome.

"Where shall we dump them?" The Second asked. Tall and slender, he rummaged in his black cargo pants, putting away his balaclava.

"Outside the woman's apartment. Leave our card upon them." The Leader nodded and walked away as the others boarded the van and set off through the open hanger doors. The Leader looked around, the black emptiness and then set his eyes upon the red-painted container, set in the centre of the disused hanger. Three of the cadre stood, all females. The leader walked over to the container. One of the females handed him a gasoline container and a lighter. She smiled a beautiful but cold smile.

"Everything inside?" The Leader asked,

"All," The first female replied.

"Until we meet again!" The other two females nodded, their unearthly beauty, a construct to hide their true faces. They walked away and mounted black motorcycles, after donning black helmets. The leader poured the gas into the container, splashing all the wooden instruments of the gang's torture. He tossed in the container and then flicked open the zip lighter. He tossed it in, and the flames erupted immediately, the Leader kicked, and door shut and secured it with black-gloved hands. The remaining female stood next to him,

"When shall we meet again?" Her cold voice and pale face of a beautiful silver-haired woman.

"Did you enjoy the feeding?" The Leader looked at her, curious to know her thoughts.

"I did. The Sapiens will not question the ones, we deposit in their world?" The Female cocked her head, the question still perturbed her. The Homo Sapiens were not stupid and would investigate the appearance of the ruined gang of young sapiens. They were still alive, barely, but their story would be fantastic and perhaps investigated. The Leader shrugged, carelessly.

"They were criminals, the sapiens will care nothing. They will assume their punishment was meted out by vigilantes, and not by us. While the Sapiens assume this, there will be more feedings. Even Astaroth will be able to feed if the splinters between our world and theirs remain open."

"Even Astaroth? The Master has never been able to cross the rift!" The female asked, her daemon's heart beat faster. Such a moment would yield such blasphemies.

"You will see. The Legion will feed many empty appetites. Now Selene, follow your sisters. I will await the return of your brothers." The Leader ordered.

"I will do as you command, Balial." She made her way to the remaining motorcycles, donned the helmet and roared away.

Balial watched her drive away and sighed. He had held himself in check, but now alone he could revert to his normal shape. The feeding had been magnificent, and the shoplifters' physical bodies had been abused greatly. Each of them had been penetrated many times, by demonic phallus, demonic fingers, and demonic tongues. The physical blasphemies were truly appalling, but the spiritual tortures were a thousandfold more delicious. Belial, his sisters, and brothers had tasted the souls of both the boy sapiens and the girls too with equal diabolic joyousness.

Soon, he would entreat another human to enlist the Legion to provide security and soon, his sisters and brothers would feast again.

The Legion were, of course, 100% effective.

End of Chapter Two.