All Comments on 'The Lens'

by MarionsLover

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
Another hot, fun story

You have a great talent for combining wonderful sensuality with an interesting narrative. This story shows that once again. The flow of the story from art class to photography to Valentine's Day with great sex along the way is wonderful.

That said, I guess I need to go back and read all of your stories to appreciate the relationship between Marion and Jack is at the engagement stage. I hope the future has a narrative of Jack and John together with Marion. Jack likes the idea of Marion with John so much I am wondering and hoping that Jack and John are hidden lovers who naturally expand their relationship to include Marion.

We shall see. Thanks for another wonderful story.

MarionsLoverMarionsLoverover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

There is a sequel planned. ;)

Just trying to figure out how to make it happen naturally.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Best of its type

By far the best of its type. My pussy has never been so wet, reading a story, mainly when first Marion then Jack masturbated/ wanked. I always think it's hotter a woman masturbating a man wanking. There's got to be a sequel please, but not pussy and mouth but full on double penetration with Jack taking her anal virginity and John stretching her pussy wide. OMG with your talent for sexual imagination and descriptive writing, it's bound to be so hot, a certain orgasm for your readers like myself .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarionsLover@MarionsLover
I like sex. I like writing. The creative challenge is erotically thrilling for me. I hope you enjoy the lies I tell about my youth. Every story has a kernel of truth in it. Some are larger some are smaller.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Lens Series Info