The Lens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion kneeling, presenting her rear to the camera, looking over her shoulder.

Up and down.

Marion kneeling, legs apart, head down, fingering her bush.

Up and down.

Marion fondling her breasts.

Up and down.

Marion, legs spread, hand searching in the tangle of her bush for pleasure. Fingers on her clitoris.

Up and down.

"Do you like it?" she asked again, quietly.

Jack's breathing got faster in reply.

Marion, head back, mouth open in a silent orgasm, fingers thrust deep into her pussy.

Up and down, Marion stroked faster, looking at herself masturbating for the camera.

Marion clearly having a powerful orgasm. Her face contorted. Her body out of focus.

Up and down. Faster. Faster.

Faster and faster John had stroked his cock for her. Breath coming in shallow gasps as she watched.

Jack turned the last page.

A close up of Marion. Smiling. Head on a pillow, looking up at the camera. A thick string of glistening cum sprayed across her full breasts.

John had inched closer as he masturbated in front of her. Closer and closer until his erection was only inches from her face. She could smell his desire. She could hear the shuffling of the foreskin and his hand rubbing. She had tentatively reached up, touching his hardness with one extended finger. Just the slightest stroke. With a grunt he had come, spraying his seed across her naked breasts.

"Hold that" he had said and got a camera. John had bent down to focus on her face and breasts, with his pants still around his hips.

Click.

Jack closed the book and looked at her. Questions on his face.

Marion kept stroking his hard cock. She knelt in front of him and pulled her breasts out. "John got really horny doing the photographs. So I let him jerk off and cum on me."

She looked at him pleadingly. "I'm sorry. But he's your friend and looked pretty desperate. I only touched his cock once. Honest!"

Jack stood up, towering over Marion as she knelt on the floor. His cock got more swollen as she talked. As she continued to stroke it.

"You liked having John watch you masturbate, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Did you like watching him masturbate?"

"Yes."

"What's his cock like?"

"Huge."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Yes."

"Do you want him to fuck you?"

"Oh God, yes."

"Did you like having his cum all over you?"

"Yes." With her other hand Marion began stroking Jack's balls, softly squeezing them. "Please cum on me too."

Jack couldn't speak anymore. He was so close. Part of him wanted to push her down and fuck her. Or grab her head and face fuck her. "Hold still" he commanded and began stroking himself.

Marion sat upright and cupped a breast in each hand, holding them up to him as an offering.

Jack could feel his balls twitch and with a grunt his cock erupted, a thick hot rope of his semen spurting out onto her upheld breasts. He kept stroking as jet after jet of cum squirted out. Marion laughed as a splat hit her on the side of the nose.

Jack collapsed back onto the sofa. Marion leaned over him, straddling his lap, kissing him deeply, open mouthed, tongue searching. Jack licked the dribble of cum off the side of her nose. He pulled her up so her breasts were in his face and he began licking at them. Licking his seed off of her and sucking at her nipples. It was Marion's turn to sigh with pleasure. As Jack sucked and licked at her breasts she reached down to touch herself.

She came quickly. She kissed the top of his head and cradled his face in her breasts.

"Do you like my present?" she asked.

Jack nodded, his voice muffled by her breasts. "Especially the last page."

After a few moments, Jack pulled his face away. "Now you really need to open my present."

Marion rolled onto the sofa and straightened her peignoir, tucking herself back in. She picked up the small box and undid the tiny silk bow. She opened the velvet hinged box and gasped. "Marry me."

"Oh Jack!"

"I know we've been talking about it. But really, you had me with the pie. I want to seal the deal."

Marion slipped the tiny engagement ring onto her finger, admiring the light catching in the cut stone.

"Oh yes! Yes, of course!"

12