The Lesbian Factory

Story Info
Jen wakes up in a strange place.
1.4k words
4.32
57.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nedanon55
Nedanon55
50 Followers

Jen woke up with a groan and a ringing in her ears. Her head felt heavy, like she was wearing a helmet, and despite opening her eyes, her surroundings remained dark. She couldn't move, either, her body strapped down in an 'x' position. Before she could really process what the hell was going on, question where the fuck she was, a loud 'ding!' sounded in the room.

"Subject Awake, paging Dr. Ryder."

The table Jen was strapped to lurched suddenly, causing her to yelp and resume struggling in her bonds. Soon, she was upright, as if standing, but held securely in place by metal straps around her arms, legs, ankles, wrists... her hips too seemed to be strapped down. As if someone flipped a switch, suddenly her vision returned- albeit obscured by some kind of blue screen-like visor. She was indeed wearing some kind of helmet that covered her whole head. Her vision returned just in time to see the 'doctor' enter the room.

The woman was tall, with extremely long black hair tied tightly back in a ponytail. She wore a white doctor's coat, but unlike an average physician, under it she wore leather bondage gear. She looked like a dominatrix in a bad porno. She busily was studying a clipboard as she entered, barely paying any mind to the struggling, bound Jen.

"Jennifer Cummings." The doctor read aloud. "Heh. Ironic name. Not that you'll be needing it soon. 5'7, C cup breasts, 27 years old..."

"Excuse me," Jen interrupted. "But what the actual fuck is going on?" The doctor glanced up, an eyebrow raised at the outburst.

"A bit firey. Fun." she said simply. She set the clipboard down and approached her bound captive. "Well miss Cummings, since you asked so kindly, you're in a facility called 'the lesbian factory.' Thats not its real name, of course, but it works. We take straight women and turn them into submissive lesbian slaves. You were a special request- someone really wants to see you broken, and paid a lot of money for us to oblige."

Jen couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Fuck off!" She said finally. "I'm no dyke!"

Dr. Ryder simply laughed. "Oh honey, we know. But you will be." The black haired, long legged doctor strode to a computer in the room, typing away as Jen continued to hurl insults and shake her head, trying to throw the helmet off her. After a bit, the Dr. Approached her.

"You know, you're a loud little cunt." The doctor reached out and cupped Jen's breast. The brunette captive hadn't realized she was naked! She tensed, gasping, and when she opened her mouth, her cruel captor quickly shoved a ball gag in her mouth in one practiced motion. "After a few days, we won't be needing that. But for now..."

"MMMMPH!!" Jen objected, but Dr. Ryder simply laughed and returned to her computer, ignoring the distressed strapped down young woman. After a bit more click-clacking of the keyboard, the doctor seemed satisfied, and took out a walky-talky.

"Subject 0067 is loaded in the system. Please send me a graduation candidate."

The Doctor set the walky down, and again approached Jen, trailing her hand down the bound woman's toned stomach, resting right above her mound- to many of Jen's muffled objections.

"We're very efficient here at the factory, Miss Cummings." the dominatrix taunted, using her other hand to tweak one of Jen's tender nipples into a hard point, earning another yelp from her victim. "We like to initiate our newcomers and test our graduates at the same time."

Jen's body was starting to betray her, despite herself. All the attention to her nipples, the teasing touches just above her clit... she was starting to get wet. The doctor seemed to notice this and laughed.

"Oh you'll be easy."

The door opened again, and this time another dominatrix-doctor walked, leading a redheaded woman on all fours by a leash. The woman was blindfolded, and completely naked save for what looked like thick, metal underwear. Dr. Ryder smiled at them and returned to her computer.

"Initiation will begin." She said simply. With a press of a button, Jen's helmet suddenly seemed to inflate inside, pressing firmly against the sides of her head, sealing off the sounds from inside the room. She could only watch trough the screen as the red haired woman was spoken to, seemed to answer, and arch her back as the device strapped to her started to... vibrate? Satisfied, the second doctor approached Jen with a smirk, producing something from her coat pocket, but before Jen could see what it was, the screen went dark again. She groaned her objections through the gag, thrashing as much as her restraints allowed as she felt the doctor massaging and kneading her breasts. A sound clicked in her ears and she heard Dr. Ryder's voice as if it was inside her head.

"Miss Cummings, you will now be known as subject 0067 until your owner gives you a name. Your next few weeks will be filled with unending pleasure as you forget your past and think only of your cunt, and any other cunt your master wants you to satisfy. I tell you this only as a courtesy."

Jen yelped as she felt the other doctor place something on her left nipple, pumping it until it seemed to be sucked inside a tube of some sort. The motion was repeated on her right nipple, causing her to shudder in unwanted pleasure. When both apparatuses were applied, they both began to lightly vibrate, causing Jen to arch in her binds. Suddenly, her screen-vision flipped on again, dazing her temporarily. When her vision returned, the video feed infront of her was... her. Strapped spread eagle with a bizarre helmet and visor, vibrating nipple pumps attached to her breasts... and kneeling before her was the red headed woman from before. Suddenly the screen started a gentle strobing, and a hum filled her ears, and Jen felt the red haired woman's breath against her pussy. The woman nuzzled into Jen's snatch, then drew her tongue into one long, wet lap against her slit. Jen desperately tried to close her legs at the feeling, scream moaning into her gag. None of her boyfriends had ever eaten her out before, so she was unprepared for the searing hot pleasure that ran through her.

"MMMMMH!! NNNMMM!" Jen thrashed as the red haired slave girl lapped expertly at her, pushing her tongue into her, nuzzling her thighs, teasingly kissing her clit before sucking hard.

As the torturous assault of pleasure continued, Jen's screen vision switched scenes- the red haired woman's initiation, then a lesbian orgy, a girl masturbating with a massive hitachi, a woman moaning as another ate her pussy on a comfy looking chair. The scenes started to come and go so rapidly it was hard to keep track, and all the while words began to slip in between the endless humming in her ears.

"I am a slave to pussy"

"Giving in brings pleasure"

"I'm better when I'm wetter"

"Let go"

"Need pussy"

Jen tried to ignore the subliminal messaging- this couldn't be happening, she couldn't be brainwashed.

Could she?

Her back arched as she came, screaming into the gag and spraying love juice all over the poor red haired slave in front of her. The slave stopped momentarily, waiting for Jen to sag in her restraints, panting from the most powerful orgasm she'd had in her life, before she leaned forward again to lap at the bound woman's sensitive clit. Jen jumped, squealing behind her gag, as the graduate slave brought her again quickly to orgasm, not stopping her assault this time.

Jen couldn't think. All she could focus on were the scenes being played infront of her, the humming and suggestions in her head, and the burning white hot pleasure in her cunt. She bucked her hips, moaning freely now, and sometimes even mouthing the words floating in her head.

"Submission is pleasure."

"I am a slave."

Dr. Ryder watched the readings on her computer, smirking as the orgasm counter ticked up and up. Jen was in for 8 hours of conditioning a day, for a week. By then her mind should be sufficiently broken and ready to be molded into the perfect slave. Pleased with her readings, the doctor sat back in her chair, bringing a hand down to rub lazily at her own clit as Jen's body thrashed in yet another forced orgasm. She laughed to herself softly. Subject 0067 was in for a long night.

Nedanon55
Nedanon55
50 Followers