The Lesbian Maker Ch. 01: The Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another orgasm rose and another, the seventh, even more intense orgasmic wave ran through her. She fell back totally exhausted and stunned.

Mary now would take the last step to taking away Claudias identity as heterosexual. She pulled up her arms and sat on her, forcing her arms down with her legs.

"Lick my pussy now, Claudia." she ordered.

"No I can't! I .. I am not lesbian!"

Mary: "I gave you two most intense orgasms of your life and you still insist you are not a lesbian. Please now give me back an orgasm, I need it so badly now!"

Claudia "But.."

Mary lowered her pussy to Claudias mouth. She tried to pull away but Mary grabbed her hair and led her mouth to her pussylips.

"Please. I will let you go after this. Please put out your tongue now."

Claudia tentatively pushed out her tongue. She tasted her pussy juice before and after all it tasted not so bad. And if she would do it, she could go. This was the first time, her Tonge touched another pussy. Mary almost came by the thought of her victory.

Claudia was of course repulsed by the tasting of another womans labia. But she was in a state of orgasmic wonderland and postorgasmic trance so she accepted to lick Marys pussy. She licked at her clit and tested the reaction of Mary. Mary was in heaven. Having this beautiful woman staring up to her with those beautiful blue eyes while licking her pussy was too hot, she was overwhelmed.

"Push your tong inside me" she ordered." Claudia did. "Fuck me with your tongue".

Claudia was following that. It would soon be over. Mary reached out to caress Claudias pussy again. This was part of the training. She wanted Claudia to have orgasmic feelings while licking her pussy, like Tom asked for. Claudia could not help but getting aroused again. And this pussy tasted strange but it was addictingly strange, she must admit even though she would never have done that without being forced to. Or would she?

"Oh yes, Claudia, fuck me with your Tongue." Mary said, "harder".

Claudia wanted this to send, so she pushed her tongue in Marys pussyhole harder, deeper and faster. "Oh goood!" Mary screamed. "Yes, fuck me with you lesbian tongue." Claudia was a bit angry about that but she continued. She wanted that to end. Mary shivered, a gigantic orgasm ran through her. She had a totally straight, extremely beautiful woman licking her to orgasm!. Wow.wow wow!

Mary got off Claudias head.

"I want to show you one even more intense orgasm. Of course you can leave but stay and do that last thing with me, you won't regret it."

Claudia didn't move. She did not know what to do, say or decide, when Mary turned around, lowered her head to Claudias pussy and placed her legs beneath Claudias head.

This was the bonus round. Mary did not know if Claudia would follow that but she hoped for. She lowered her head and began licking Claudias clit in circles. Claudia jerked by the touch. Could she allow this? But what difference did it make anyway? She was not able to get up and go, so Mary continued with seducing Claudia again. She now sucked her clitoris in, that gave such an intense feeling to Claudia, she screamed out.

"Please lick my pussy, Claudia." "I will make you come so intense but please do this to me."

Claudia raised her head and started to lick at Marys pussy. Claudia didn't realize but that was the moment where her heterosexual identity was gone forever. She could never deny that she has lesbian thoughts, feelings and urges. She could never deny that she had actively done lesbian things.

Mary licked Claudias pussy expertly, turning her head left and right and up and down and darting her tongue in Claudia fiercefully and sucking her clit in. Claudia could not help to do the same to Mary. She was so in ecstasy and tranquilized by pussy labia that she was swimming in an orgasmic ocean, orgasmed at least another 4 times, until Mary fell to the side in total exhaustion.

She laid beneath the also exhausted Claudia and kissed her again. This time, Claudia did react. She also used her tongue.

"Now you're such a hot lesbian, I knew it." "You gave me five orgasms with your tongue, you are such a good girl."

Claudia could not contradict, even though she wanted to. There was no denial. She had so many lesbian orgasms, licked another woman vagina and she is still horny when thinking of it. She was at least partly lesbian.

After lying there, Mary stood up, went to the bath. Claudia didn't want to drive home, she was so exhausted and tired, she slept in Marys bed.

Next morning

Mary knew, when Claudia would just go out of her apartment, she could still think, this was just an accident and she could lead a heterosexual life. So as she awoke, she awoke Claudia by kissing and caressing her. Before she was fully awake, by that she got a bit horny. When she realized where she was and what happened, she wanted to get up and go. But Mary pulled up Claudias Nightie, kissed and caressed her between her legs. Claudia wanted to resist but Mary was going straight for licking Claudia again. She placed herself above her and kissing her way to Claudias clit. Claudia did not want to identify as a lesbian but she got horny and it felt so good being licked again. She did not need to do anything, this is just happening. Mary placed her pussy over Claudias head. This time, the smell of pussy did make her even more horny. Her conditioned sex drive now did it. She raised her head started to move her tongue up and down Marys vagina. They were sixtynining again. It was so dirty but she could not help it, she needed to taste that pussy and to orgasm again.

"Oooh, you're such a talented lesbian, Claudia, make me come!" Mary shouted.

"Say I'm a lesbian now, Mary"

Claudia: "oh god."

"Claudia, you are so horny and you know you want it. Say it: I'm. A lesbian now."

"I'm a lesbian now." "Fuck" "oooooh."

Mary: "Yes, you are my little lesbian now, licking me with your naturally talented lesbian tongue."

Claudia flicked her head and tongue around in ecstasy, both came in a shuttering orgasm.

Both leaved there, kissing and caressing each other, before finally Claudia left.

With 10 lesbian orgasms and 7 of them conditioning Claudias horniness to the taste of pussy, Toms goals were more than reached. Claudia would never be the same. For her, sexuality would be a new game. Does it help Tom? Well, at least he also got some orgasms watching the video recordings...

12