The Lesbian Maker Ch. 02: Epic Lesbian Orgy

Story Info
After seduction, there is a huge next plan.
5.7k words
4.52
32.5k
28

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lesbian maker - Part 2 - manipulating into an epic lesbian orgy

Disclaimer: This story contains lesbian sex and manipulation. If you dont like it, dont read it. All characters are 18+.

Mary did not have contact to Claudia after the seduction two weeks ago. When Mary went to the club, Claudia left quickly to not be confronted. It was clear that Claudia feared to get into a lesbian relationship or lifestyle and tried to ignore what happened even though she had more orgasms in one night and more intense orgasms than ever with a man before.

When Mary got a call from Tom after 2 weeks, she was not expecting what he intended. He really seems to be fascinated by the idea of making this woman a lesbian. Well, here's what he said.

Tom had always observed rivalry between Claudia and other women in clubs. With most of them, Claudia never talked. The rivalry was non-verbal, the eye contact, the ways she looked at them and they looked at her, the behavior and always a lot of effort to look better than the other and to get the attention of the most attractive men.

Tom: "I believe, she really sees them as rivals and wants to be better than them. But what if you could convince her that in her subconscious mind, she is sexually attracted to them and that is the reason, she avoids them?"

Mary: "I don't know .. what is your plan this time? Do you want her to hit on her rivals?"

Tom: "No, that wouldn't work. I want you to set up a situation where she is in a certain place with 3 or 4 of her rivals where all made horny and they begin to interact lightly sexual with each other."

Mary: "I am not a wizard or witch, I don't know how something like that could work. If I would be able to do that, I could be able to seduce every single woman in the world."

Tom: "I understand. That would be too much when you would try it in one step. But what if you would do it in several steps?"

Mary: "What do you mean?"

Tom: "Could it work when you place the idea, that the rivalry is suppressed sexual attraction, to all of the rivals, then to Claudia, and then to set up an unrecognizable set up meeting between them. E.G. you could engage male strippers who go to the club and invite them to go to a separate event room in the club where they dance for them but then leave them just with cool drinks, music and light? Or they suggest that they kiss each other and in return they strip further and continue the show?"

Mary: "You mean you want them to interact lesbian but you make them being attracted to stripping men?"

Tom: "Well, if you got a better idea, I will listen."

Mary: "I don't know. That sounds very difficult to do. The setup is not convincing to me and I don't know if there is a setup in which a lesbian interaction between women could happen, that didn't know each other except being far away rivals."

Tom: "How about using all the tricks you used for the first seduction of Claudia? Using aphrodisiac, alcohol, placed ideas, maybe some suggestive pictures and intense, repeated subliminal messages in the music?"

Mary: "I did not feel good doing that at the first time."

Tom: "But you were successful and gave her some of the best orgasms of her life. So it was good for her in a way, don't you agree?"

Mary: "I must admit, inducing lesbian feelings in her and make her orgasm was extremely erotic to me and was one of the most intense sexual moments in my life."

Tom: "See? I now suggest, that you take that to another level. Does it make you hot to think about making her getting more pussy in one night than most of lesbian girls get in a year? To set up a scene where supposed straight girls are screaming in so many lesbian orgasms?"

Mary: "You are sick, I said that before. But I admit this turns me on so much."

Tom: "Deal?"

Mary: "God, o.k., I will try to talk with one or two of these rival women and then we'll see."

Tom: "Thank you god! Thank you‚ Mary! I'll give you every support you need."

Mary: "O.k., give me the details:"

So they talked about who the women were, what to do and so on.

Mary went to the clubs where Claudia normally hanged out at an early time and looked for the rivaling women, Tom described. She understood that Claudia considered them as rivals because they all were either beautiful, hot or cute and very attractive. Even though none of them really could completely compete with stunningly beautiful Claudia.

She talked with one of them on a casual basis. She found out, her name was Giny, she was working at a real estate agency. She seems to be one of the typical straight girls, looking for a good man she could possibly have a relationship and Mary somedays. Mary mentioned that she is about to organize a men strip party here in the club in about a week and asked, if Giny would be interested to have a fun night. She said yes.

It would be hard to move from a men strip party to a lesbian seduction, if only Mary would be prepared to the plan. So she needed at least one other woman that would help to change the mood. So she decided to talk with a woman who possibly is interested in other women. When she checked out the women in the club, she found one that probably would match her profile. So she went to her and began a chilled conversation, before moving to interesting topics. Her name was Susan and Mary noticed that she was indeed flirting with her a bit. So Mary brought up how beautiful some of the women were in the club. Susan agreed. She pointed at Giny and another rival and Susan playful admitted they were really beautiful. Mary said that there was another woman she found so unbelievably beautiful and described Claudia. Susan knew whom she meant and agreed that she possibly would not throw her out of her bed in case. But she always reacted cold and behaved bitchy around Susan.

Mary asked if she would be interested to someday seduce Claudia or the other women. Susan was surprised by the question but her reaction showed a clear "yes, but I don't believe that I could do it".

So Mary relate to her idea that she would invite all to a male stripper party and the active part would be done by the strippers to coax the women in interaction with each other. She asked Susan if she would be interested in that. She just needed to give in the suggestions and play the lead in dancing with one of the other chicks, kissing one of them and bringing the mood to a playful interaction between the women. Susan has gotten a bit horny by the idea and she agreed. That could be really hot and at least it would be fun. Also, getting her hands on seemingly straight women or the oh so repellent Claudia gave her a kick. So they made an appointment to meet and talk about how to do and organize that.

Another evening, Mary talked to another supposed rival of Claudia. Mel was a really beautiful woman with long dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. She also seemed to be straight and did not react to the try, to lead to topics about beautiful women.

When she talked with her, Claudia came in and saw the two together. She looked away quickly. Claudia was obviously still in her role of defeating female rivals. And here, her lesbian adventure was talking to one of her rivals. She did not know how to feel about that. On one hand, she felt relieve that she seemed not to be the target of Mary anymore. On the other hand, she got jealous of that other beautiful woman, she was talking with.

Mary told Mel that she was planning to organize a male strip at the club in about a weekend and asked, if she would be interested. She felt it was fun and agreed.

Then, Mary moved on to the woman who seems to react most intensively to Claudias apparel in the club. It was a stunning blonde with green eyes who also felt that rivalry between them. Victoria was her name and she was openly talking about not liking the other unknown hottie, coming to the club regularly. After some talk, Mary issued the way she looked at Claudia and asked if she was angry. "Vic" was angry about Claudias dismissive behavior and how presuming she behaved. Mary said, that sounded to her that subconsciously she found her extremely attractive and her angriness comes from her denial to being attracted to her. Vic was staggered by what Mary said, but she felt that she planted a seed that would not fall on barren ground. At the moment, Vic was angry but her thought wheel was turning and began to doubt if Mary could possibly be right. Mary moved the topic quickly away from that and after the mood was good, she also asked Vic if she would be interested in a male strip party in the club. Vic agreed and after some time, Mary went home.

When Mary called Tom, she had a lot of stories to tell. Tom was intrigued by the result of Marys action. This really could work. Mary suggested to involve one of her lesbian friends, a really hot one, so that there would be more openness to interaction at that night. Tom agreed and they began to organize this closed club night. If there only would be 5 women, maybe one would become suspicious, so they invited a few more girls and women to come. Maybe they would go at some point, maybe they would be involved. It didn't really matter to what they had in mind.

Tom could not resist to mention that he wanted to make Claudia lick more pussies in one night, she could possibly ever imagine or an average sexual active man would get in a year. Tom couldn't explain why but this thought gave him an extreme kick. And Mary also was intrigued by the idea.

Only left thing was, how to get Claudia involved in this evening. So Mary called her and apologized for being so pushy when she invited Claudia that night. In the talk she was able to get Claudia to admit that even though the night was really hot. Mary asked her to accept her apologies by accepting her invitation to a male strip night. There would only be male strippers and Claudia could be relaxed. Claudia in the end said yes.

Then, at Wednesday night the fun began. They hired 4 male strippers who were well instructed to fit the plan. Also one of them got an earbud so Tom or Mary could instruct him in action.

The club had normal appearance, music, flashing lights to get everybody in good mood. Every guest was welcomed by a beautiful male and a beautiful female model. And every guest got a cocktail as well. Little did they know that that in that cocktail, and in every drink they would get in that night, there was aphrodisiac. Just in a dose that was hardly recognizable but makes them being tuned on easily.

Tom had arranged that on the flatscreens there were pictures of beautiful men and women in alternating order. In the beginning more men, after one hour 50-50, later more women. Between there were unrecognizably 1 or 2 out of 60 frames either messages or pictures, first suggesting just fun, good mood, being open, then suggesting attraction to women, to breasts, later to being horny (also by men), later to pussy, to touching a girl, to have urges to being touched by a woman, being kissed, being fondled and being licked by another woman. Also there were pictures of women hugging, kissing, kissing breasts and doing several sexual practice with enthusiasm. As mentioned for such a short time, the conscious mind could not recognize. But the subconscious mind would get the ideas and pictures.

The same suggestions were hidden in subliminal messages in the music, first harmless good-mooders, then attraction to women, then sexual urges.

First, Susan arrived, then Mel, then Claudia, then Vic, then Marys lesbian friend Rosie and in between several other girls and women. Claudia shortly was irritated by her rivals but in this night, there would be no men to compete about, so she just concentrated on the show to come and to dance a little. Mary decided not to be in the focus of attention in the first stages of this evening, appeared late and did stand away from the real subjects of this evening.

When about 20 women and girls arrived, the strippers went on stage and started their show. They were four muscular, fit, young men, one for every taste. A cute one, a manly one, a black one, a model-like one. They started on stage and then occasionally one went in the group of women who were sitting there, teasing them, getting a hand or short kiss. In the meantime the subliminal manipulation directed the horniness of the women to females and female body parts. Of course not really recognized by them because of the men teasing them. One round of stripping was done and men were redressed in uniforms. They started again with different music, light and theme.

Then, one went down from stage in the crowd and directed the heads of two women together and pointed them to kiss each other. As they reluctantly did it, he smiled happily and removed his uniform jacket. Then he moved to another woman and put her hand on his butt. She went red. Then he took her hand and laid it on the butt of her neighbor girl. He gestured to squeeze it and as she did, he opened his shirt and danced in front of her.

Then, the cute one came down and went to another woman. She was Mel sitting next to Vic. He danced for her and leaded her hand over his breast to his stomach. Then he led her hand to Vics stomach, so he could move away to remove his jacket also and gestured to tenderly stroke it. As she did, he removed his jacket and moved to Vic. He took both of her hands to his butt when standing close in front of her, then moved a bit away to lead Mels hand to Vic face, so that her mouth touched it and moved it around a bit like she would kiss this hand tenderly. Then he removed his shoes and socks while moving behind them. While the third stripper went down to interact with the girls, the cute one used the moving attention to touch Vic from behind and then slowly moving her hands to caress the legs of Mel. Then he removed his shirt and turned both heads to his chest very close, so they were made to kiss it. Then he moved their heads together to make them kiss each other. Mel was straight but drunk and in a horny mood by the stripper. And Vic had thought about Maries words that her aggression towards other women could possibly in fact could be sexual attraction. And somehow she wanted to know if that's true. So she leaned in and kissed Mel.

Mary made sure that at this point, most of the girls had taken a second or third drink, that contained the special drug that makes suggestible, very touch sensible and was stimulating the sex drive. When the women were made to touch each other, even under a different premise, they will get turned on an at some point, their horniness would be stronger than any resistance or concerns. That was the plan.

The third stripper was going right to Claudia. The model-like one danced before her and moved her hands to remove his jacket over his shoulders. Claudia was turning red but did that. Then he led her hands to the knobs of his shirt. Claudia began to open it. But he stopped at half the way and moved her hand to remove the lace poncho of the girl sitting next to her. This girl was about 18, very cute and shy. So Claudia did not fear to get a false rejection but was moving friendly and tenderly. Then he moved to the girl to lead her hands to open the rest of his buttons. He took off the shirt and danced for her. Then he led the head of both together and showed them that he wanted them to kiss each other to make him continue. The girl shyly closed her eyes but did not dare to pull away. Claudia needed some push, so he moved around her and caressed her at her belly and waist, leading her body to the neighbor girl. Finally Claudia gave in and did kiss the girl lightly. He moved behind her,

Moved his body up and down for her, kissed her cheek and whispered "kiss her more".

Claudia at first was afraid of what others would think but recognizing that the fourth stripper was in the crowd and everyone was involved in the four strippers action, she gave in and kissed the cute girl more.

The girl, Carla, was surprised by all that, she was not prepared what to expect at a strippers night and was embarrassed. She did not want to be a buzzkill, maybe that was the thing that was happening at these parties. So she went along with it and kissed Claudia back. She was not into women but at this moment she must admit, that she was really turned on by this setup and this tentative but tender kiss.

All strippers were interacting with the women and made them interact with each other. First sly touches, some kisses, then touching each others ass, squeeze a breast, then more caressing, touching thighs, sitting on another lap, feel each others up. At this point, it was important, that Mary, Rosie and Susan were there to cross the borders. Rosie was the first to remove the top of her partner and kiss her breast, making sure that everyone notices and sees, that it is acceptable to do that. 5 Women at some point left the party because their personal borders could not be broken by that moment and they went out.

Mary knew that Claudia was also endangered to leave because to have sex with other women still was somewhat fearful for her and having sex in public would cross her normal borders. Of course she was under aphrodisiac, made hornier and hornier by the touches and was made to give in by the subliminal messages. But Mary had an additional plan. She went to Vic, who was involved with Mel in intense feeling up action and already had her hand between Mels legs. She whispered in Vics ear:

"I see, you really need to experience how it is to be with a woman, Vic. But don't you want to get the real thing, the target of your real desire? Don't you want to get Claudia? Here and now is the chance to get her."

Vic: "What? You know she hates me and I hate her!"

Mary: "You cannot tell me that you don't feel so sexual right now. Your rivalry in fact is in an intense sexual desire that wants to explode, that's the reason you both avoided each other. If you go and get her now, she may deny you at first but I promise, if you insist and don't let her escape, she will be turned on like never before and her arrogance will switch to wild sex drive and she will sexually attack you in the end."

Vic: "Are you sure?"

Mary: "You will have her when you kiss her and make her know that she won't escape you. Then her suppressed sexual desire will explode and go for you."

Victoria was irritated but what Mary was saying was making her so horny, she could not stop thinking about doing it and there was no ways she would let that chance pass. Mary convinced her that all the built-up emotion in her and in Claudia was in fact sexual energy that was so huge that they up to now feared to let it take its way.

Claudia was involved in this stripper party and totally horny. And kissing and fondling that cute girl beneath her was not o.k. but making her really feel good. But when she looked around her, she saw that boundaries were crossed, she may regret tomorrow and she didn't want to be involved. So she built up her will power, put the girl off, that sat her lap and stood up. Mary recognized and told Vic to capture her before she could go for the exit. Claudia went for the exit bit Vic was standing there, walking right towards her. Claudia stopped her movement paralyzed when Vic came to her, grabbed her head and kissed her passionately on the lips. After Vic used her tongue on Claudias mouth, she regained her senses at least to push Vic away and ask her

"What are you doing?"

"I know you want me." Vic said and tried to grab her.

Claudia moved back and said "I'm not into women - and I never even liked you!"

Vic: "I know, that is what I also thought, but what makes you feel that way is the sexual tension between us."

Again, Vic grabbed Claudia, pulled her in and kissed her. Claudia turned her head away and tried to push free.

"You are crazy. I am not a lesbian and I don't like you!"

12