The Lesbian Maker Ch. 02: Epic Lesbian Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you are turned on by me and you fear to open that desire because you know it would overpower you."

Claudia disagreed the words but somehow it was like she was right. She felt so much sexual energy in that moment. Could it be that her biggest rival was the aim of her deepest sexual desire? No! That could not be. She was straight and she didn't like what she didn't like!

Vic was determined to get Claudia right now. This was the chance where she could cross that border and who knows if such a chance would ever come again. So She again grabbed Claudia, grabbed her ass, pressed Claudias pussy against her thigh. Kissing her neck.

Claudia tried to pull free but she was getting weaker and weaker. Her body was so full of sexual desire and when somebody kissed her neck, her knees got weak. Around them there were other women, hardly noticing what's going on because they were caught in their own intense interactions with each others and the males.

Val took the chance when feeling Claudia's weakness, pushed her backwards a few steps until she pushed her to the floor, lying on top of her.

She pushed one leg between Claudia's, grabbed her head and kissed her passionately. Claudias body was reacting and was totally on fire, so was Vic's.

Vic: "Tell me why you reacted so meanly to me. The truth."

Claudia: "You are the most beautiful woman here in the club and I got jealous."

Vic: "No, you are the most beautiful woman here in the club." "I thought I hate you but now I know I was always so attracted to you!"

Claudia: "Please let me go!"

Vic: "You will see what I mean. You are so horny also, you just don't admit that you got so much sexual desire."

Vic grabbed Claudias tits and squeezed them while she moved her leg on Claudias pussy up and down. That made herself so horny, she almost orgasmed by the way she felt up Claudia. Claudia moved her head away, from left to right side. But she did not manage to push away Vic or to get up or to stop that sexual energy in her body she could not control any longer.

With a quick move, Vic removed Claudias top and pushed up her bra, getting her right nipple in her mouth, sucking and licking at it like crazy while kneading the other.

That was when Claudia gasped out loud. Unconsciously, she opens her legs and let Vics leg now fully penetrate her pussy. Vic took the chance and pushed one hand between her legs, rubbing on Claudias pussy. Claudia was shocked, tried to pull away but there was no chance to get out of the grip of Vic. She tried to push away Vics hand but she did not have the will power to really stop her. Vic was insistent and Claudia was helplessly aroused.

Then, with another quick move, she ripped Claudias pants down her legs pulling at it until it came totally off. Claudia now was naked except for her string and tried to cover herself. Vic leaned in to kiss Claudia but then lastly grabbed her string and pulled it away. So Claudia was fully naked now and she knew the game was over. Vic would not let her go and her resistance was futile. Vic removed her own top and skirt and came back to passionately kissing Claudia.

Claudia gave in and her hornyness, this made her kiss back. Her sexual desire was so intense. Was it really the truth that her rival was in fact her sexual desire?

"I knew you are hot for me" Vic said.

"Your nipples are so hard and your pussy is so wet. And I am as horny as hell for you. I need your tongue now."

Vic now removed her string, pulled up Claudia and layed on her back, pulling Claudia to her.

"Kiss my breasts, please, you wonderful thing!" Vic said.

Claudia was confused by the role change. Now she could get away but if she did, she could not get relief of this overwhelming desire. So she kissed the left breast of Vic tentatively.

"You want me Claudia, I see it in your eyes and you know it. Let yourself go." Vic said.

Claudia took the other nipple in her mouth and now began sucking on it eagerly. She didn't know why but she was so turned on by sucking on those nipples of her beautiful rival and making her moan. Claudia never knew that she could feel that way. She began to really eagerly suck and kiss Vic's breasts.

Vic got even hornier and now wanted the full thing. She Pushed Claudia's head down until her mouth was close to her pussy. Claudia's inner alarm bells rang, she shouldn't do this, this was a lesbian thing and this even was her rival.

"You want me since long. You want my pussy. Give in. You know there is no way of denying it!"

Claudia's head was spinning. She couldn't do that. But she was so horny. And that proved that Vic was right. Her sexual desire for her rival was suppressed for so long and wanted to take control.

"I need your Tongue, Claudia! Please give it to me!" Vic gasped.

She pulled Claudias head slightly to her pussy.

With that, Claudia began licking at Vic's outer lips. Vic was shocked by the feel of that touch of the tongue of that unbelievably beautiful woman. She looked in her beautiful blue eyes full of desire, so Claudia began to lick more, moving to Vic's clit. Vic immediately screamed out and now fully lost control, grabbing and caressing Claudias head. Claudia's sex drive now was fully engaged. All her thinking stopped and she wildly licked Vic's pussy, in a way it took herself almost to an orgasm. She could not stop going at Vic with wild unfolded sexual power.

With loud screaming and humping, Vic came in an orgasm she never even imagined. With her rival and the most beautiful woman she ever known between her legs she was overpowered in a shattering orgasm.

After short recurring, Vic lent up and kissed Claudia with full passion. Then she pulled her on her back and began to first tease her pussy with her mouth and squeeze her tits, but then got so eager and tasted Claudias pussy for the first time. Claudia was so totally turned on by this situation and this beautiful woman kissing and licking her pussy, she also was overpowered by the pleasure that Vic was giving her, she almost passed out.

Mary arranged that in that moment, Susan was there, kissed Claudia. Claudia was irritated but she was in an extreme sexual desire state so she kissed back. Then Susan putted her legs beneath each side of Claudia and lowered herself to Claudias mouth. Claudia didn't know how to react but in that moment, she was unable to control her sex drive and she began licking Susan's pussy.

Vic licked Claudia full of desire to pleasure her and give her the greatest orgasm of her life. She licked her to two intense orgasms in a row until both were exhausted and Susan also screamed out her orgasm.

"See, we were made to fuck each other, we just didn't want to see." Vic gasped.

Claudia had no chance to deny.

That was so hot, even Tom had not expected that this setup would work out in that way. Seeing these extremely beautiful women, who always were rivals, explode in sexual ecstasy with each other could not be better in any way.

But Mary still had the full plan in mind. She wanted Claudia to lick all pussies of all women of this night and be totally overwhelmed by her lesbian sexuality. She brought in the young girl, who sat next to Claudia at the beginning. She had sex with one of the other women already and now Mary led her to Claudias pussy. Claudia tried to get up and stop her but Mary already talked Mel into wanting Claudia. She also told her that their rivalry in fact was their suppressed sexual desire. She sat up Claudia and kissed her passionately. Then she moved Claudia around. Mary advised the girl to crawl under Claudia to lick her pussy while laying on her back, whereas Mel pulled Claudia's head to her pussy, lying on her back also. Claudia did not know what to do with this situation. She normally would never have sex with anybody she didn't know, let alone one, even two women at the same time! But she was sexual delirious and all that matters at the moment was to give and take sex, orgasm, stimulation, taste pussy, ecstasy. So she began to lick Mel's pussy, receiving the tongue of the 18 year old girl at the same time. Mary brought in two more of the women to lay on the floor and suck Claudia's tits. That was too much. Claudia was fully out control. She was in total ecstasy. She made Mel orgasm, was made to orgasm by the girl, then the other women turned her around and sat on her, one humping her, the other sitting on her mouth to receive Claudias tongue.

The male strippers already left the room and there were the 15 women and girls having an epic orgy. Marys plan was that Claudia would lick the pussy of every single woman here and so she again led the hot redhead to Claudia to kiss and hug her, whereas a beautiful brunette was lying under her to lick Claudias pussy. Claudia could not help but to fall back on her back and let her do it. Whereas the redhead sat on Claudias mouth and Claudia licked another woman to a lesbian orgasm. Then the cute blonde from the last row was brought in to lay on Claudia 69 and she was so eager for Claudia that for both, an orgasm was only a question of two minutes. Then Mary Talked the hot brunette MILF to lick Claudia from behind in a kind of doggy style whereas the cute young girl with pink hair layed down under Claudias head to get Claudias tongue to make her orgasm.

Claudia was totally exhausted and not able to think anymore. But two women were left. Mary sat up Claudia and Rosie began to trim her while Mary was massaging her tits. For Claudia, this was already too much sex but Mary did not allow her arousal level to lower. Then the finale: Rosie was placed between Claudias legs and Mary was over Claudia in 69 style. Mary began the work on Claudias pussy and Claudia now felt the difference that an experienced lesbian even on a day like this makes. She could not prevent to get aroused on an explosive level again and fierce fully licked Marys pussy. Then Mary stopped and Rosi, as the best pussy expert went in to make Claudia fully go crazy, until she had another 3 orgasms while licking Marys pussy, then Rosies pussy in 69.

Also, Vic was having so many girls this night she was totally a lesbian now because no man could give her so intense and so many orgasms and she was addicted to licking pussy now also.

Nobody could count, how many orgasms the women had at that evening not even how many Claudia gave to them or had herself. She was totally exhausted and from now on, she would never be able to deny lesbian urges. She would be the woman who would lick as many pussies as she could and make many women happy. About three or four hours of orgasmic explosions left their impact forever.

Mary knew: Now she had her. And she knew that Claudia and Vic would meet secretly under totally different circumstances from now on.

Tom had the recordings of that club night and at that point, he was not able to imagine how ever a sexual fantasy could be better than what he witnessed.

12